Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I break out of the plastic when it hardens, then create a fully-functional catapult which fires two giant lego pieces, crushing both you and Toa Ignika. I take the mask.My mask!

Edited by XIV. Xion

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I push over a 200-foot tall tub filled to the brim with lego pieces on top of your head. I salvage the mask from the wreckage, wearing shoes to prevent foot pains.My mask.

After resurrecting, I rummage through a large chest filled with lego-related items, trying to look for something useful, tossing out anything else. I am unable to find anything good, however, I do manage to bury you in a pile of lego stuff. Shrugging, I take the mask.My mask.

You see something you do like. While you are getting it out of the rubble, you feel a slight twitch in your hand. You ignore it, but when you do find your lego part, you look at the mask in your hand; it's not the mask of life. The thief is nowhere to be seen...My mask, or is it my mask? You have no proof.

Good thing the volcano is extinct and I'm a good mountain climber. I climb out, hit myself with a teleport kanoka and teleport right on top of you, take the mask, and hit you with a weakening kanoka and then use a cordak blaster to finish you off.My mask, repeat, MA MAASK

Guys, you are breaking the rules. You are not allowed to contradict other player's statements. Besides, there's no need to. You respawn after you die, so follow the rules.Edit: I am glad that you're being so watchful, but please leave it to the G&T staff to reprimand players. If you feel we've missed something (and in this case, I did : P), just report the post.-Windy

Edited by -Windrider-

You are in an alternate dimension where Bohrok have evolved into a similar species to Borg or Cybermen, and you are assimilated into the hive via Krana. The mask is transported to another dimension thanks to the Olmak, and lands in my hands.My mask (but I don't know what do do with it).

you turn into a toa, shrink, and telport into my bedroom right infront of my shelf with all of my bionicles. the teleportation xauses a disturbancem knocking the shelf on top of you. all of the bionicles (and you) fall apart and ar scrambled up in a big mess of peices. I wander in, worry about my dad freaking out becuase my room is a mess, see the mask, ake it, and bring minifigures to life to clean up the mask and tie up my dad.my mask.

Meanwhile, I drive a monster truck made of giant LEGO Bricks into your room, where I drag you back to wherever this game takes place. I proceed to then run over your toes with said lego monster truck, and while you're gripping them in pain, I take the mask.My mask.

Edited by XIV. Xion

I appear out of nowhere having ripped the krana off of my face and I pick you up, throw you out the window, and I take the mask and shrink it even further until it becomes a pencap of some sorts. I put it on a pen that needs a cap, put the pen in my bag, and walk out, taking a bus to the mall. My Mask

I dump a ton of tiny LEGO rubber wheels and hungry Takea sharks on the last two posters, snatch the mask as they fight off the assault, and remind them both to keep their posts in this topic Bionicle-related, or at least, LEGO-related. My mask.

Edited by Hahli Husky

Back in "man774 master of clarinet"'s room, I have taken control of the minifigures and Bionicle. I free his Father, steal the now living Gadunka in his room and fly to Hahli Husky. Using Constructman's Krana, I force on your face and enslave you to give me the mask before using the Takea sharks to devour you.Gadunka resizes the mask and I use my legion of minifigures to build a catapult, and fire the Mask all the way to Karda Nui.

Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps