Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I use a Shrink Kanoka and hit you dead-on. I step on you and claim the mask.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I use a Zamor Sphere and steal Avak's power. An indestructible cage then materializes around you, with gaps in it just big enough for a Kanohi to fit through. I then put on a Komau and have you give me the mask.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

• 3 weeks later...

I find a roporak and make it fire its rhotuka at you, disrupting the power of your fancy olmak-kadin combo. When you lose contol, you end up dimension-jumping to the bottom of Aqua Magna, where you drown. I follow in a submarine and pick up the masks.

Mine!

ppg2.png

From the first post:

Some other things: The Mask has "cursed" us all with instant regeneration. If someone kills you, you're alive again by your next post. Cool!

I fire my zamor sphere launcher at you, making you my slave. You give me the masks.

My masks.

ppg2.png

I break free of the slave-ness, use my psionic powers to create an illusion of an army of Kardas dragons, you get so scared you faint. I tiptoe over to you, and run away.

My mask again (how long are we going to be fighting over this?)

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

I blow up the vorox that ate me with a zamor launcher. I blow you up. I waltz over, grab the mask, and start doing Gangnam Style.

Op, Op, Op, Op Op. My mask style...

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Matoro reanimates me, grabs the mask, saves the universe. I regain my conciousness. Pick up one of Hydraxon's poisonous boomerangs that he dropped. I throw it at you. Duck and pick up the mask.

My mask again.

HERE!