Bionifight 4

Voltex

"Me always tribal man! BWUAHAHAHAHHAHA-" ToD responded, laughing on and on until everyone's eardrums would burst. And he kept stabbing JiMing and refreezing him, of course.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

ToD ate another Big Mac and bnlocked the flames with his flags. They spun the ball of fire around his body and right into Beano or Squishy or someone else who would actually post besides JiMing and Nujanii. He then did a tribal dance, causing the McDonalds to be lifted in a giant tornado. "Me do WIND DANCE. It SUPER EFFECTIVE."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

NujaniiNujanii summoned his VR, which rendered the tornado thing unsuper-effective. Nujanii ran at ToD, jumped, and (at kakama speed) kicked ToD in the face. The result? ToD's eyepatch fell off. Nujanii landed and spun, stabbing ToD with his light saber's laser blade. Nujanii then withdrew his weapon and attacked the next person other than ToD to post with his lightsaber's protosteel blade.

Due to the laws of Bionifight, JiMing survived. With a little duct tape, he was fine. Then he returned the favor using his Giant Sword of Painfulness."Why are you so obsessed with cutting off my head?!?!"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Guys, this is an apology for not being that active. I really like this game and how fun it is, so I will definitely will continue playing, but I had to take a break. I'll try to join in next round, with a remastered character and two Special Weapons with the new stat system, but no real promises.

overlordsukapon.png

Squishy! Yay! The world just got better!Nujanii"I dunno. Hobby I guess." Nujanii used his omniscience to reattach his head. Nujanii needed no duct tape; his head just popped back on. Maybe it had something to do with recent chocolate consumption. Whatever it was, Nujanii was fine.And that was bad news for JiMing.Nujanii engaged JiMing in melee combat. Using his Kakama to out-do his opponent, Nujanii cut off first JiMing's left arm, then his right. Nujanii then bowed to his victum and flew off at ToD.

You misspelled "victim".IC:The suit of armor reattached the arms. Then he used Thunderbolt to jolt them back to life."STOP CUTTING OFF MY BODY PARTS!" he shouted, as he used his Huge Fists of Power to slap Nujanii inbetween them.

"And you are the most arrogant, jerkish person I have ever met."He shot Nujanii with a couple bolts of energy from his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness, before Power Slashing and Cherry Bombing him.

That was playful banter. No offence was meant. Don't be thin-skinned. Say something cool back, don't resort to name-calling.Nujanii"Do we need to call Black Six? Because you just evaded the word filter."Nujanii took the full onslaught of his opponent without so much as wincing. His VR deflected much energy and the power slash was nothing. As for the cherry bombs... well a little telekinesis can go a long way.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

That was my character talking, not me.IC:"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO HURT?!?!?!?!?"He struck himself with a Fireburst, so that he could absorb it with his energy shield. He ignited his Giant Sword of Painfulness, and swung it madly at Nujanii.

I do believe both of you have used more than two special weapons. If I'm not mistaken, that is.ToD squeaked like a little squeaky toy when JiMing grabbed him. This also caused him to... well... expel the stomach acid and chunks of carnivorous Big Macs that were left inside him. Furthermore, he expelled them right in JiMing's face. Oh well, his opponent's feet were still lead, so he couldn't move. Plus, the fist blocked Nujanii's fire.The Diamond Pickaxe also happened to fly from ToD's stomach with the expulsion. He caught it, the laws of awesome making it not covered in stinky goo. He ordered a glass of water, gulped it down his throat, and then changed the employee into a giant kitten. This kitten tackled Nujanii, popping off his head and playing with it like a ball."Me still stronger!" roared ToD at JiMing, who was suddenly pelted with an icestorm. ToD relaxed on the ordering counter, his tribal awesomeness keeping him awesome.

NujaniiThe kitten fell over dead. "A little telekinesis applied correctly to the inside of an opponent can, when applied with x-ray vision or short ranged omniscience, be able to kill or stun an opponent." Nujanii batted the giant sword of painfullness aside with his light saber. Nujanii then darted around ToD, stabbing as he went. Nujanii then flew into the air and sent a barage of weakening kanoka at the pair.

ToD's flags blocked the stabs, caught the disks, and flung said objects right back at Nujanii. The flags also tripped ToD's opponent. ToD smiled as he took a sip of some random drink.

NujaniiNujanii's plan worked perfectly. Nujanii had to evade his disks, but that was of little consequence. ToD had unknowingly weakened his flags. Could it really be so? Nujanii looked again and-- yes! The flags were moving a bit more slowly. Nujanii hadn't weakened them much, but a sure as Fighty is awesome, Nujanii had weakened ToD's flags.Still, he was going to have to do better than that. Nujanii sent a rapid (kakama speed, people) stream of weakening disks at ToD. Nujanii was quite happy. He was the Kanoka sniper, doing what he did best-- shooting people from above. Nujanii enjoyed sending kanoka at an opponent while flying. For that matter, Nujanii enjoyed flying. But Nujanii loved flying, throwing kanoka and dodging all at the same time even more. In short, Nujanii was almost more a Toa of Air than Toa of Fire.Almost.

I have only two Special Weapons, but they can do multiple things.IC:JiMing used his energy shield to absorb the stomach acid, and used his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness to shoot out a steady stream of acid at his opponents."You'd better change my feet back to normal, or you're going to get it!" he shouted at ToD.

Why do I get the feeling that there are two or three other people playing?NujaniiNujanii easily evaded the acid. He was enjoying this. The air was his home turf!Wait a second.Forget it.Nujanii evaded the acid and flew behind ToD, taking advantage of JiMing's distraction of ToD and nailed the said Toa of Dancing in the back with a reconstitute at random disk. "Let's see how you like being un-normal. It'll wear off in a few posts, but I can always hit you again with another disk. That is, unless you fix his feet..."Nujanii flew back from ToD in order to avoid his retaliation. Who knows what ToD might do or be next. His changed might grant him new powers and/or take powers away. Only ToD's next post would tell.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

ToD was changed, of course.Into a massive tahtorak.In fact, everyone was now squished against the walls of the building, and ToD couldn't really move. He wasn't really sure a tahtorak was supposed to be rectangular. Oh well. At least he had managed to get the kitchen in his mouth.He decided to freeze everyone against which he was pressing.

So ToD shrank to become a minature tahtorak - still twice the size of Nujanii. He pounced and ate Nujanii, before sending ice-breath at JiMing. He also coated the inside of hisstomach with a lot of ice, so as to make an escape from Nujanii much harder. Plus, he had swallowed quite a few of those man-eating Big Macs whole.

The ice simply flew right back at JiMing. His now exceedigly deep and rubling voice roared from within his body, "Me even stronger! Bwuahahahahahaha!"Then he tripped on his own four feet and slid across the room into a wall.

NujaniiNujanii cut himself out of ToD's stomach. Due to the laws of awesome, he was completely dry (no nasty stuff). Nujanii turned and blasted ToD with fire, saying, "Have fun dealing with that big gash in your underside. Oh, and by the way, you no longer have your reinbringer, so this oughtta hurt."

It seemed Nujanii had ignored the fact that ToD's stomach was coated with a lot of ice that was constantly regenerating. Plus, the CMMSoAA had created a layer of unmeltable, uncuttable armor around that. So Nujanii seemed to be bragging to a charred Big Mac sloshing in the stomach acid. Or maybe not. Either way, Nujanii would find the Diamond Pickaxe embedded in his shoulder and his arm turned into a beaver.

We still need recruits. :(I'll put out a plea, but if we don't get more players within three rounds I might have to end the game. We'll see.Round IV Over.The winner this round is Kanohi Master. You may design a special weapon for me to approve via pm, upgrade one of your current special weapons to Level 2 via pm, or save a victory token towards getting a Special Weapon set in the future.Round V: Bionifight (Regular)For this round, you are all trapped in a bus. You cannot leave this bus, else it will explode and you all die. One player must be somehow making sure the bus does not go below 50 miles an hour or it will explode and you all die. Have fun!-ibrow

So, iBrow, due to confusion, could you lay out the final say on special weapons?Well, turned out ToD was driving. And the bus was already consumed in white fire due to the Reignbringer. And going at 2,000 or so mph. "WOOOOOOT!" yelled the driving madman-toa-thing.

The bus stopped briefly at a bus stop, of all places, to drop off Squishy who recently retired. The bus did not explode, however, due to him giving his resignation sheet to Vertak a couple rounds ago. As he passed the bench, it seemed some sort of banjo or something strummed and a teen with a sombrero stepped up onto the bus, which promptly drove away."Hola," the newcomer grinned as he tilted his head upwards to face the others on the bus. Taking a nonchalant bite of the taco in his hand, he threw it along with five others at random seats, which started to explode with the force of a full stick of dynamite.

overlordsukapon.png

JiMing raised his energy shield to protect himself from the exploding taco."Welcome to Bionifight, we hope you enjoy your stay. Here, we beat the living daylights out of each other, like this." said JiMing as he dropped a Cherry Bomb on the newcomer's head, then Power Slashed and fired bolts of energy at the newcomer with his Energy Laser Cannon of Laserness.

Whale grunted, taking the full brunt of the attacks. At least his Sombrero of the Winds helped with that.Grinning, and lifting Mariachi from the ground, he charged at JiMing. He took a full swing of his sword, which lodged itself into a nearby chair and was nearly impossible to remove, considering Whale's only average strength."Forget the espada," Whale shrugged, reading his razor blade quesadillas "You are my piñata, and I will soon spill your candy!"After throwing the circular, bean and cheese filled disc food things, Whale retrieved the Companion Shark. Black Eyes was hungry for some bloodshed, even if he had to make some to get it. So the shark started teleporting around the bus, shooting lasers everywhar.

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

"Ummmm....... I don't know what to say to that...." said JiMing.JiMing took the blow and was knocked backwards. He lifted his energy shield to protect himself from the lasers, and shot the laser bolts back at Whale. After that, he tried to hit the Shark with his Huge Fists of Power.

A couple of the lasers hit Whale, one burning though his leg and the other grazing his sombrero. His leg failing, Whale fell to the ground, wailing in pain and agony."¡Basta ya! Haz que se detenga!" Whale cried out, clutching his head "You damaged my sombrero, you feo perro de fuego!"Meanwhile, Black Eyes was being beaten down by some gigantic fists. Of power. But he wasn't completely out of hope, and he still had a few tricks up his sleeve. Fin? Laser shooter? I don't know. Anyway, he was charging a laser while being smashed, and despite the loud, sharp hum his laser shooter was emitting along with that bright pink light, he was sure JiMing didn't notice. So he continued to charge.Whale, on the other hand was back to standing up. Out of rage -and vengeance for his sombrero- he retrieved Mariachi from the seat with ease and dashed at JiMing, jumping when he reached him. While still in the air, he twirled his sword and faced it downwards, preparing to slam it down upon the foe."And get away from my laser shooting tiburón!"

Edited by Squishypony

overlordsukapon.png

Apparently Whale and JiMing didn't realize that they were on fire. So was everything. Really wasn't that hard for ToD to do it, as it was such a small area. "G'day, lad! Enjoy the insanity of this place while ya can!" he yelled as he aimed the Random Tornado Spawner behind himself. It began randomly spawning its tornadoes of whatever secondary element. Like SPAM. That was a rather delicious element.Of course, his foot was on the gas petal, which was against the floor of the bus. And thus they were rocketing through everything in front of them at whatever miles-per-hour.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;___________________;infinite sad ;.;Squishy walked around downtown, shopping for anything that caught his eye. When suddenly BZPP walked up to him."Hey, wait! I retired!" Squishy startled back, showing his hands."Me too." BZPP replied.Squishy fainted.Meanwhile, on the bus, Whale was about to descend on JiMing when a tornado viciously teared into his mind and started whirling him around, smashing into the wall of the bus and chairs and whatever else was in there. Finally letting go, and giving Whale a splitting headache, it threw him across the bus, which ended up in him smashing out a window.Standing up, Whale... realized he was on fire. That wasn't good. At least his control over plasma helped with that. A little. Maybe? It's similar, at least, so you'd think it'd make him less vulnerable to heat. Oh well. For the time being, it didn't help. And there was nowhere to go, because everything was on fire. Even the windows. Which resulted in flaming pieces of broken glass embedded in Whale's body.ghfhs87gvyrjo

overlordsukapon.png

And another veteran leaves. :(Darn. You were one of my favorite opponents. You and Blade. Shadok was fun too, I wonder what happened to him. Username change perhaps?NujaniiNujanii was surrounded by blue and purple light as he was teleported to the bus. He arrived and noticed something. cHaoS uTTeR. Like usual.Nujanii sent fireballs at everyone in the bus.