25K Now!

Discworld. A long-running fantasy series written by Sir Terry Pratchett that serves as a humourous deconstruction of the entire genre. It was formerly Britain's top best-seller before J.K. Rowling arrived with Harry Potter. It is also awesome.So, if there are any Discworld fans here, start discussing it, or whatever one does here.

Quite probably my favorite series of books, and that says a lot. It's always struck me as an extraordinarily cruel irony that Sir Terry is suffering from Alzheimer's.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Oooo, yes, I love the Discworld. Mostly the books about the Watch and the wizards (not Rincewind, just the wizards). I do like the rest of the series, I just find them a bit harder to get into.Favourite character? Nobby Nobs.And yes, can't wait to get my hands on Snuff. :D

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

Favorite character? You really can't go wrong with Sam Vimes - though Moist von Lipwig is a close second. Here's hoping Raising Taxes does get written some day.

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42