How Should 2015 Sound?

Jayk

Please let me in that bubble shield, I have a bad feeling that someone is going to suggest Sleeping with Sirens.

Okay, so anyways how about this song by amaranthe, the song fit really well with the new bionicle along with the lyrics

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well remember who know how many people in the world, don't like a different opinion.

Just look at the fan-boy/girls of (put whatever music or game (mostly CoD) here)

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

Please let me in that bubble shield, I have a bad feeling that someone is going to suggest Sleeping with Sirens.

Okay, so anyways how about this song by amaranthe, the song fit really well with the new bionicle along with the lyrics

First off...I'm very surprised you've heard of Amaranthe! I love what they do musically!!! Unfortunately, no...that doesn't suit Bionicle...But you got part of the equation right: Bionicle needs metal music...not just any metal though, the right flavor. Amaranthe's pop/techno/electro metal doesn't suit the way this new theme is going. Symphonic metal, however, is just a step heavier/darker from what's currently being used. Should the story become more epic/intense, the symphonic metal vibe would be perfect!

Exhibit A:

Now...that being said, this is just wishful thinking. Personally, I don't really want them to change what they're doing. The Okoto music, while not original, impressed me immediately! I mean really, this is so epic! It's the greatest Bionicle music I've heard that isn't from Nathan Furst. And I respect everyone's opinion. Cryoshell is a good band. I liked Cryoshell's music, but I don't like it mixed with Bionicle. I know I'm going to get a bunch of hate for saying it, but I'm just sharing my opinion since that's what this thread is for. But all due respect, Bionicle is great, Cryoshell is good, but I don't like them together...kind of like Huki and Maku  :smilehuki:  :smilemaku: :P

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

And are you saying Bollywood-onicle wouldn't be the best thing? :P

I mean it would be interesting to see, but I don't want the official canon to be in this format :P It would definitely remove any/all seriousness from the story in my book. But as a separate entity from the canon, I guess it could happen.

evergrey_l01.gif

Other great bands:

Iron Maiden    Journey    Mercenary    The Unguided    Trivium

Boston    Stratovarius    Symphony X    Epica

I want licensed music. Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons, All American Rejects, or ACDC could make some great songs for the line.

As much as I love Fall Out Boy, I'm going to have to say no right there.

Leave that to the AMVs on Youtube.

I remember the Barraki theme was probably the only really good contemporary sounding song they got for the commercials that actually fit the tone. (although I did like Move Along quite a bit)

Speaking of the Bionicle 2003 game, I wonder if we'll see some video games based of Bionicle again.

Edited by Xarok

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

And are you saying Bollywood-onicle wouldn't be the best thing? :P

I mean it would be interesting to see, but I don't want the official canon to be in this format :P It would definitely remove any/all seriousness from the story in my book. But as a separate entity from the canon, I guess it could happen.

I think a way it would fit canon is if they do a play, like inseason 3 of Avatar: the Last Airbender...

Also did Aanchir just made a joke O_o