Selling My Misprint/Promotional Masks and Rare Krana (GPKK and VPKK)

bioniclenoob

Hello all. So I've finally decided to part with some of my Bionicle collection. Although I was quite the enthusiast as a child when it came to Bionicle, it's been years since I looked at anything Bionicle. I feel it's only right to sell some of the more collectible items to those who will value them far more than I do. (Also I am preparing for some big events coming up in the next little while, and earning some extra money would be nice) Here is what I'm selling:

Chrome Hau

Gold Hau (The one that came in the 2001 mask packs)

Infected Hau

Grey Hau (I'm not sure how common this one is. I honestly can't remember how I got it.)

Silver Akaku (x2) (2001 Mask Pack)

Trans Neon Green Miru (x5)

Gold Kakama (2001 mask pack)

Gold Kaukau (This Kaukau is lighter than a normal one however: http://imgur.com/d4sG9Av)

Copper Huna (US)

Red Matatu

Orange Vahi (x2)

Poison Hau (Red Forehead)

Protodermic Akaku Nuva

and my most prized possessions:

GPKK (Yo and Bo)

VPKK (Vu)

Pictures:

http://imgur.com/2ouTFkW

http://imgur.com/rDwDqUo

http://imgur.com/3Q0AfUL

http://imgur.com/EGXID1y

http://imgur.com/0t96obU

I also have other gold and silver masks from the mask packs that I have not listed because I only have one. I would be willing to sell depending on the price.

I'm looking forward to any offers. I will also be listing some of these items on eBay, so I will update the list if I feel certain items would be better suited to sell on eBay.

Thanks!!!

Edited by bioniclenoob

Is the trans-yellow Kaukau that you list the same one as in your other topic? If it is in fact a distinctly different colour than the regular trans-yellow Kaukau I'd be very interested.

Also, what's the condition of the chrome Hau? Any scratches?

If we work out a deal for the Kaukau, I'd also be interested in the infected Hau (2001) and the protodermic Akaku Nuva.

Thanks!

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

As stated in your other topic, that "Trans-yellow Kaukau" is not yellow. It's just a production error or an altered mask that had the color rubbed or bleached off. If the latter, it's not worth much.

Anyway, I am interested in one of those orange Vahi, though. How much are you selling them for? 

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Also interested in the VMKK and also the GPKK if they make it this far down the list but I doubt they will! Also interested in an orange Vahi and the copper mask you have. Probably wouldn't buy for just those two items though! Let me know if the vmkk is available. I have cash ON HAND! T

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Ignoring the rules of the forum, TLH has turned it into an auction.

You guys are welcome to bid for the GPKK.  Send your bids to Bioniclenoob in a PM, but you'll have to bid high.

Also interested in the VMKK and also the GPKK if they make it this far down the list but I doubt they will! Also interested in an orange Vahi and the copper mask you have. Probably wouldn't buy for just those two items though! Let me know if the vmkk is available. I have cash ON HAND! T

Hey I am interested in the GPKK Yo and the trans yellow/gold Kau Kau. I just sent you a PM.

I'm interested in both GPKK and the VMKK. Looks like Flintsmith beat me to the GPKK though :P

I am interested in the GPKK.  I'm not sure if they've been held for anyone yet or not, but I am willing to offer a lot for them both.  I will message you in a minute.

The Buy/Sell/Trade Forum Rules And Guidelines state:

You will NOT try to take peoples possible trades away from them. If they offer an item to somebody then you will NOT try to get that item from the seller. (The only exception to this rule is for items that may be up for auction.)

There's four people who expressed interest in the GPKK before you who have a shot at it first. You should not be contacting the seller and turning the sale into an auction.

I am interested in the GPKK.  I'm not sure if they've been held for anyone yet or not, but I am willing to offer a lot for them both.  I will message you in a minute.

You will NOT try to take peoples possible trades away from them. If they offer an item to somebody then you will NOT try to get that item from the seller. (The only exception to this rule is for items that may be up for auction.)

There's four people who expressed interest in the GPKK before you who have a shot at it first. You should not be contacting the seller and turning the sale into an auction.

Crud, I'm so sorry. I was under the impression that it was an auction in the first place although I can see that it wasn't said anywhere after re-reading the initial post.  I'll be more careful in the future.

EDIT: In my defense, however, I did not initiate contact with the seller; the seller PM'd me shortly after posting his topic.

- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Black Six, I reached out to Toa Lhikan to sell. 

I think contacting the seller directly may be a good idea BS as he seems to have contacted others as well regarding these items. Better to be on the safe side so us buyers don't lose out...

Edit : kapura'd by seller! This sale definitely needs some official guidance!

Edited by Munty

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

I think contacting the seller directly may be a good idea BS as he seems to have contacted others as well regarding these items. Better to be on the safe side so us buyers don't lose out...

Edit : kapura'd by seller! This sale definitely needs some official guidance!

All breaks loose when rare collectibles come into play.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Not trying to cut in, but I'm extremely interested in your gpkk, and I'd like to get your vmkk too. Please pm me, I'm willing to pay double whatever anyone's offer is.

Mc

Once again, not trying to steal anyone's deal, just putting in my offer.

Edited by Mask collector

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Not trying to cut in, but I'm extremely interested in your gpkk, and I'd like to get your vmkk too. Please pm me, I'm willing to pay double whatever anyone's offer is.

Mc

Be careful what you say. TLH and I already went pretty high.  Doubling that might be a shock.

Edited by Flintsmith
  • Upvote 1

I might be interested in that Red Matatu, which is a misprint right? How rare is it if it is? And how much $$?

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Mc

He isn't doing offers MC. First come first served.

hTeXGIU.png

Mc

He is doing offers on the GPKK.  Get in there and you better hurry.  I'm out with my tail between my legs.

• Upvote 1

Mc

He is doing offers on the GPKK.  Get in there and you better hurry.  I'm out with my tail between my legs.

Blimey, the price must be high then. My interest is more in the VMKK.

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Mc

Be careful what you say. TLH and I already went pretty high.  Doubling that might be a shock.

You're talking to the dude who paid 15k for the Platinum Avohki. I don't think he's worried about the cost.

• Upvote 1

rawrrrr2.png

Mc

You're talking to the dude who paid 15k for the Platinum Avohki. I don't think he's worried about the cost.

He doesn't need to.

hTeXGIU.png

How much for the gold hau, it's that plastic one right?

Nah, he got a Ultra-Rare and valuable 14k Solid Gold Hau from the 2001 Mask packs, didn't you see?

*sarcasm*

Sorry I've just never heard of that set.

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME