Is this wmkk fake?

lessovikk4

It's real. And this topic belongs on the Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

I thought it looked fake because the card looks more flexible and thin and the mask looks like it has cleaner fluid from a sand caster on it like a fake one flint smith made, but it could just be corroded and horribly shot with a camera

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I'm sorry, I'm new, how do I move it to buy sell trade?

I get that you're new, but you've been told the rules several times, try and abide to them.
Okay I'm sorry, I thought since it wasn't about the sale it's self rather the authenticity, and I did read the rules, is that the only one I accidentally broke? Edited by lessovikk4

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I have a couple real ones (and a bunch of fakes)

The ones I made are unsafe for small children.  If you compare a rubber Xa to the WMKK you'll see that LEGO rounded off or removed the pointy ears, or horns or whatever they are.  I never did.

The real ones I have were not babied.  They were handled and they have discolored much more than that mask has.

• 3 weeks later...