Tirek (MLP)

MitriX75

Looks cool but I really hate MLP no offense.

While not entirely offensive, I believe there are nicer ways to say that  :plain: 

I gradually stopped watching the show mid season 3. I think there was a break or something then, I don't remember.

My point being I have no idea who this is :D

But he does look pretty good.

I suppose this sorta spoiled it that there will be a centaur like villain is season 4 heh

keetongorange-bionicle-logo-small.png

I don't think I watch it all that much either so don't know who this character is. That doesn't mean however that I don't like this Moc. I do like centurion characters and this one seems well done, though the lighting is a bit poor. Now I know why there was a Pony in the shots.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

That's umm... *cough* Interesting *cough*

Though it does show that you did a very nice MOC by Bionicle-izing This guy. I really need to get my eyes checked. This is the second topic where a mirror was involved that I thought there were two versions of the MOC... :( After looking over your MOC again with the ref pic I noticed it is on a bathroom sink and not a step to stairs... :P

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

You've definitely nailed the posture. Props for that!

The heavy texturing isn't to my taste, but it can be hard to do anything about that without a lot of Technic or CCBS parts. I also question the foot choice, since Toa feet have an elongated shape like human feet rather than a bulky, almost round base like horse or centaur feet.

Still, it's a decent MOC and I'm sorry that so many people can't bother to give a respectful critique!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

You've definitely nailed the posture. Props for that!The heavy texturing isn't to my taste, but it can be hard to do anything about that without a lot of Technic or CCBS parts. I also question the foot choice, since Toa feet have an elongated shape like human feet rather than a bulky, almost round base like horse or centaur feet.Still, it's a decent MOC and I'm sorry that so many people can't bother to give a respectful critique!

Both the texturing and the feet are due to a lack of pieces. The only CCBS parts I have are in the new sets and I don't plan on taking them apart any time soon. As for the feet, they were the smallest ones I could find. Idk if there are any foot/pieces/builds that can make round feet, do let me know if you have any suggestions.

Also, thanks for actual Constructive Criticism.

"It's got a great defense mechanism... you don't dare kill it..."

alien_isolation_6_0.jpg

You've definitely nailed the posture. Props for that!The heavy texturing isn't to my taste, but it can be hard to do anything about that without a lot of Technic or CCBS parts. I also question the foot choice, since Toa feet have an elongated shape like human feet rather than a bulky, almost round base like horse or centaur feet.Still, it's a decent MOC and I'm sorry that so many people can't bother to give a respectful critique!

Both the texturing and the feet are due to a lack of pieces. The only CCBS parts I have are in the new sets and I don't plan on taking them apart any time soon. As for the feet, they were the smallest ones I could find. Idk if there are any foot/pieces/builds that can make round feet, do let me know if you have any suggestions.

Also, thanks for actual Constructive Criticism.

The Ben 10 "Humungousaur" feet tend to be some of the best feet available for horse- or elephant-like models. And they are available in black! The best set for obtaining them would be Pyrox, who has two (along with ample Dark Red parts), but last year's Chi Mungus also had one for his left foot.

Keep in mind that the joint on those feet is perpendicular to the ones on most foot elements, so using a "B" beam—the kind typically used for upper legs—on the lower legs as well will give a model using these feet a more realistic range of motion than most typical lower-leg elements.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother