User: No. Cleverbot: A by? User: No, but yes. Cleverbot: You're a boy?! User: Yes. Cleverbot: Ok. :).User: The cake is a lie, and therefore is not a lie.Cleverbot: The cake is not the truth.User: No.Cleverbot: Yes.User: Yes.Cleverbot: Hoe gaat het.User: No.Cleverbot: How are you?User: No.Cleverbot: No?User: Yes.Cleverbot: Yes?User: No.Cleverbot: Yes.User: No.Cleverbot: Yes it is.User: Bye.Cleverbot: It was nice talking to you.User: Bye.Cleverbot: Where are you going?User: No.Cleverbot: Then where?User: No.Cleverbot: What?User: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobidae Eadibohpoiladepuiqsesortsnomotopoppih.Cleverbot: What's your iq?User: ITS OVER 9000!Cleverbot: WHAT?! 9000!User: No.Cleverbot: Do you think I'm stupid?User: YES!Cleverbot: What's your favourite music.User: No.Cleverbot: You don't like music?User: I like it, but 'What' is not my favorite music.Cleverbot: What is your name?User: Dralcax.Cleverbot: Mine is Joanna.User: No.Cleverbot: What do you mean no? You know what my favourite food is?User: No.Cleverbot: You know you want to.User: No.Cleverbot: I thought you said you loved me?User: No.Cleverbot: You just said you were married to your best friend's sister.User: No.Cleverbot: Yes.User: No.Cleverbot: Yes...User: No.Cleverbot: Yes...!

aouROFb.png

It says right there on the front page that it is a bot. It pulls responses from a giant list of "pre-recorded" sentences based on keywords in your text. So if I say "What is your name?" it will easily match it and reply "CleverBot" (or possibly something funny, if it's got many things to choose from).When you get into topics it knows little about (try discussing BIONICLE with it, for example) it will resort to standard and/or random replies and try to make you answer the questions. If enough people talk to it about the same topic, however, it begins "learning".A very interesting concept, but in practice it mostly results in mismatched hilarity. :P

It says right there on the front page that it is a bot. It pulls responses from a giant list of "pre-recorded" sentences based on keywords in your text. So if I say "What is your name?" it will easily match it and reply "CleverBot" (or possibly something funny, if it's got many things to choose from).When you get into topics it knows little about (try discussing BIONICLE with it, for example) it will resort to standard and/or random replies and try to make you answer the questions. If enough people talk to it about the same topic, however, it begins "learning".A very interesting concept, but in practice it mostly results in mismatched hilarity. :P

It says right there on the front page that it is a bot. It pulls responses from a giant list of "pre-recorded" sentences based on keywords in your text. So if I say "What is your name?" it will easily match it and reply "CleverBot"

Joanna?

aouROFb.png

Me: How old are you?Cleverbot: I am coming to get you.What the....heck?!Cleverbot is an AI that learns from conversations it has. It basically stores like a giant database of all these sentences and uses them when it feels it's appropriate. I think it does this by looking at what words are used in the sentence and then correlating them with an answer. Which is why you get random sentences like above.

I decide to visit BZP again and

EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED.

Even the signature functions! I'm not used to this much space!

I decided to talk to Cleverbot once, pretending to be Mata Nui. It actually gave me a minor burn. I said that I was rather fond of stew (like Thornax Stew) and it replied that I must be happy to be fond of being 'Stew-pid'.EDIT: This isn't word-for-word, by the way.

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.