Random Places You Have Found Trading Cards

Dralcax

I found a Yu-Gi-Oh! card in the parking lot of Wal-Mart once. But I guess it isn't exactly surprising to find random stuff in the parking lot of Wal-Mart...-don't touch my pocket protector Edited by Toa of Nerds

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

i found a yugioh card in the middle of a road next to an elementary school. it was a Drooling Lizard though, so not really worth anything.in one of my classes, there was an unopened Shonen Jump magazine, the one that came with the legitimate Obelisk the Tormentor. woohoo, free god card!

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I once opened a cardboard vacuum cleaner box and found a Trap Master Yu-Gi-Oh card in it. I still have no idea how it got in there; it was sealed and everything, so something must have happened when it was being packaged.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

Confound this topic, it makes me recall traumatic experiences!I was chaperoning a couple of kids at a tournament once, and this old dude randomly started throwing cards at me.Don't read anything into it...don'treadanythingintoit....don't.....~Keizah, signing out!~

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I found a Pokémon TCG Tentacool, from the Fossil series (#56/62), back when it was new.It was a common card, but I knew I did not own any. So why it was in the middle of my driveway, I shall never know.This is probably the only time in my life I was ever glad to run into a freaking Tentacool.

Edited by When The Wolven Broke Free

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

I once obtained a Yu-Gi-Oh! card from the street outside a restaurant. It was some kind of monster-clown.I think I found a couple Pokemon cards on the playground once as well.

~SI NON CONFECTUS NON REFICIAT~

Proud is the spirit of Zeus-fostered kings – their honor comes from Zeus, and Zeus, god of council, loves them.

i like how people have only found terrible cards

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I found a Thousand Dragon card under my desk in school 6 years ago.Also, while on vacation this summer, a comic book guy-type store was selling a ton of individual Yugioh cards for $.10 a piece. I ended up grabbing a Contract with Exodia, Volcanic Queen, Slot Machine, and another card.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

My sister got a holographic Base Charizard (4/102) in a giveaway. There were at least 50 people there, and she was the only one to get that card.How bout that?(My prize was Base Abra :<)
that's not really the same as finding a card laying on the ground at school or one being used as a bookmark like all these other stories. yours was an event.
This topic so far

Vs.

Well, it's not like I would just drop a Chimeratech Overdragon randomly at school.
you'd be surprised now dumb some kids can be. i've met kids who lost ghost rare stardust dragons and other amazing things.
This topic so far

Vs.