Beat Up the Toa

I stab you with several diamond swords and beat you over the head with a shovel.

Got 'em.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The air pressure caused the liquid nitrogen to be liquid despite not being extremely cold and instead room temperature.

Science'd 'im.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

That's pretty good, but can you defend yourself against hydrochloric acid in your eyes? Guess not.

I got him.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I play croquet with you. When you lose, I beat you with my mallet.

Got 'em.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  :pirate:  

This is my gang of pirates.

We board your ship and steal your treasure before chopping off your head and feeding it to the sharks.

I got him. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I reverse your universe's expansion and you condense with it.

Got 'em.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I swoop in, riding a giant tiger who promptly pounces on you, I take the mask from you as the tiger devours you. 

My mask. 

Wrong game there, buddo.

Got 'im.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.