Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

Guess who won this guys!

Unfortunately, I have no way of converting this to digital format or even watching it as it is. I should've have realize that those $20 film-to-digital converters I saw online were for slides/single images/audio-less videos... NOT movie film. So far I've found only a few companies who can convert 35mm movie film to digital format. And I would be using them, if it weren't for the fact that they "don’t have the ability to capture digital audio such as Sony Dynamic Digital Sound and Dolby Digital Sound." (They only support old-fashioned audio. :annoyed: )

Oh well. At least it's something rare and unique. And hey, I'll find a way to get it converted to digital format. Eventually... :P

That's really cool. I have an old film camera but I don't have any way to get it to you, some stores show film for you and can demo a film camera still

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

I wonder if she gets a lot of buyers, even with those prices.

What do you mean? Teresa is usually reasonable and that's pretty good for icarax

I thought the general consensus was that most of her stuff was overpriced? 

That would presumably be referring to her collectibles. £120 for Protodermic Nuva masks. I have 4 of them and have only spent about £40 on them. 

To be fair, it sounds like you got a good price on your protos :P But yes in general Teresa does charge high prices. Some of my prices are high though, I simply try to make them cheaper than all my competitors. I guess Teresa feels like she doens't have any competitors and frankly she probably won't have until I get my act together and take my shop back to ebay where it was born :P £45 for a boxed Icarax isn't BAD as they're generally pretty hard to come by, I'm pretty sure I can get it cheaper if I'm patient though so I'll wait. I'm rather looking for new stock right now than more stuff for my own collection. Takutanuva will be my fix for a while, especially with Valentine's day coming up :P

Oh and yes Lesovikk, that's a great price on a boxed Takutanuva! Truth be told I was expecting to win this won for about £70 but even then it would've still been a lot more expensive than your deal so gratz on that you lucky devil :D

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

To be fair, it sounds like you got a good price on your protos :P But yes in general Teresa does charge high prices. Some of my prices are high though, I simply try to make them cheaper than all my competitors. I guess Teresa feels like she doens't have any competitors and frankly she probably won't have until I get my act together and take my shop back to ebay where it was born :P £45 for a boxed Icarax isn't BAD as they're generally pretty hard to come by, I'm pretty sure I can get it cheaper if I'm patient though so I'll wait. I'm rather looking for new stock right now than more stuff for my own collection. Takutanuva will be my fix for a while, especially with Valentine's day coming up :P

Oh and yes Lesovikk, that's a great price on a boxed Takutanuva! Truth be told I was expecting to win this won for about £70 but even then it would've still been a lot more expensive than your deal so gratz on that you lucky devil :D

Mine came opened but yes it was lucky. It was from some guy in the uk. Congrats, I prize that set as the box is so rare so great job, now we both own boxes :D. Does anyone know what sets these pieces came in besides collector ones:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/351305096843?nav=SEARCH those metalic blue pieces, I own some and want to know

Edited by lessovikk4

IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL FOR SOMETHING OR KNOW OF SOMEONE SELLING A GOLD HAU PLEASE PM ME

Lol I just noticed that :P Good spot :P

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

If I recall correctly, the white Huna was thought to have come with a backpack in Europe. That never explained why they were so rare though.

Let me know if you want to flip it.

I don't know if it will happen. Some guy in Finland posted a moc with it and I was like, dude lots of $ for the mask and he's thinking about it. I'll think about selling it but not soon if I get it. Letagi said its worth 100$ but that still seems high... I'm gonna start at 40$ and see of he knows what he has... I'm prepared to do 100+ if necessary. But not over 200$ as I'm saving up for other things and half my money is put toward college.

If I recall correctly, the white Huna was thought to have come with a backpack in Europe. That never explained why they were so rare though.

I don't know if it will happen. Some guy in Finland posted a moc with it and I was like, dude lots of $ for the mask and he's thinking about it. I'll think about selling it but not soon if I get it. Letagi said its worth 100$ but that still seems high... I'm gonna start at 40$ and see of he knows what he has... I'm prepared to do 100+ if necessary. But not over 200$ as I'm saving up for other things and half my money is put toward college.

White Huna's are worth way more than that. if anything goes wrong, help a guy out and refer me to him :P I might be able to afford this :D After, I helped you out before :)

Haha, found the guy you are talking about Lessovikk, he states it's a grey one :P

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

White Huna's are worth way more than that. if anything goes wrong, help a guy out and refer me to him :P I might be able to afford this :D After, I helped you out before :)

Haha, found the guy you are talking about Lessovikk, he states it's a grey one :P

He's not on bzp and it's a site I'd never heard of. If that's still what your talking about than okay but he hasent responded to me yet so I don't think we have the same guy.

Oh and toa chronix, I'll tell you when the deal is over :D

Ohhhh, I see what you mean bike, okay I misunderstood re guy. I thought he was saying he had the white huna, my bad. I just read that little disclaimer that after he talked about it he said he wants one. Ah that's painful -_-

Edited by lessovikk4

He's not on bzp and it's a site I'd never heard of. If that's still what your talking about than okay but he hasent responded to me yet so I don't think we have the same guy.

Ohhhh, I see what you mean bike, okay I misunderstood re guy. I thought he was saying he had the white huna, my bad. I just read that little disclaimer that after he talked about it he said he wants one. Ah that's painful -_-

;_;

If you end up getting a White Huna, PLEASE don't break it, lose it or damage it..

Edited by Toa Chronix

bzpower selfmoc smiley.gif

;_;

If you end up getting a White Huna, PLEASE don't break it, lose it or damage it..

Really? I didn't lose or break anything, and when I talked about the wmkk I was saying you can't put them on heads, but it still wasn't really damaged, and as I recall a few other collectors did that same thing...

Dangit Fikou, I want those Mata. Just literally got a message back from the lister actually :P

Nice find on the powerpack, I actually placed a bid on that even though it is in te states. Doubt I'll get it but will be happy if I do :)

The Bohrok Va set come with some individual coloured Krana - yellow, purple, black, Grey, White and Tan - but I do not think they enhance this this in any way so I am not supplying any Krana.

Read : Pay me more if you want krana :P

Now that we know the "White Huna" is really a grey one. I will say that valuing a White Huna at $100 is extremely under priced! Offering $40 for a real one, you probably wouldn't even hear back from the person unless they didn't know what they had. I got mine for $800 and I would say I got it for a good deal! I wouldn't sell mine for less then probably $1500!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I never said the white Huna was worth $100. Please double-check the official topic, if that's where the misunderstanding came from - the price is listed as $X00. As the guide explains, that means that the price can fluctuate anywhere in the hundreds of dollars range. I would recommend reading all the paragraphs at the beginning of the post as well as those at the top of each section to prevent any further confusion. I took the time to write them for a reason.

-Letagi

Now that we know the "White Huna" is really a grey one. I will say that valuing a White Huna at $100 is extremely under priced! Offering $40 for a real one, you probably wouldn't even hear back from the person unless they didn't know what they had. I got mine for $800 and I would say I got it for a good deal! I wouldn't sell mine for less then probably $1500!

I know it's underpriced, the guy knew nothing about its worth, as I quote, apparently it's rare or something. Bike pointed out that he said it was gray far into the page about the pieces to the moc. Yes it's gray. It hurts lol.

The Bohrok Va set come with some individual coloured Krana - yellow, purple, black, Grey, White and Tan - but I do not think they enhance this this in any way so I am not supplying any Krana.

I don't get it.  There are krana in the picture.  Does she mean to not include them?

I don't get it.  There are krana in the picture.  Does she mean to not include them?

Correct, she does not include them. She has reasons apparently, check the description.

hTeXGIU.png

I don't get it. There are krana in the picture. Does she mean to not include them?

Correct, she does not include them. She has reasons apparently, check the description.
http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1363588445823567319.GIF

And also

http://m.ebay.com/itm/161589192693?nav=SEARCH

Wat

Edited by lessovikk4

Meh that Takutanuva is about the same as I paid for mine when you convert it to £ and mine is all in sealed bags without the TRU sticker on. Don't feel sorry for me, I got a way better deal :P

I'm really sorry for munty right now

m.ebay.com/itm/351289574249

They keep getting worse!!!

http://www.ebay.com/...504662080&rt=nc

And

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/oh-no.gif

Link is borke.
Ha it worked a minute ago. It's a 119$ takutanuva with some toa mata thrown in

Those Va Kal are a new low. It's a fun idea, but definitely not for £30.

Amazingly I don't own one va. Not buying those though. What's a blue matutu worth, like x00$, I didn't see it letagi sorry. And is it more rare than a white huna?

The White Huna is the rarest of the 4 that most people count on the list of a finished set. Although I've only seen 2 Metru Red Huna's. After the White Huna, comes the Brown Komau, then the Metru Red Huna and finally the Metru Blue Matatu, at least from what I've seen.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

The White Huna is the rarest of the 4 that most people count on the list of a finished set. Although I've only seen 2 Metru Red Huna's. After the White Huna, comes the Brown Komau, then the Metru Red Huna and finally the Metru Blue Matatu, at least from what I've seen.

The Metru blue Matatu was also a prototype piece, though, right? If so, does it need to be counted for set completeness?

And protoype piece in this sense means from the Bink bag

BZPRPG:

Akamu, Toa of Ice :smilekohrak: :smilenuju: :smilekopakanu: :smilematoro: :akakunu: :kohrak: :matatu: :akaku: Talk to me about Destiny!

Ask me about stuttering and speech impediments!//Feel free to talk about Dungeons and Dragons with me!

I found a lot of stuff B-) :

-Nice masks lot : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Lot-Turaga-Bohrok-Va-Tohunga-Matoran-masks-and-krana-/361215469869?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item541a1ea92d

-Sealed Tarakava: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-BIONICLE-8549-TARAKAVA-NEW-FACTORY-SEALED-L-K-/251838104518?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa2b883c6

-Cheap Muaka And Kane Ra :http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Rahi-Muaka-And-Kane-ra-8538-Complete-With-Manual-/251838071384?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aa2b80258

-Good parts in this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/lego-technic-bionicle-lot-8549-8560-bohrok-tarakava-hordika-vahki-visorak-toa-/181666856790?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a4c303f56

-Manas Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/lego-bionicle-lot-rahi-manas-8539-robot-crabs-battle-toys-w-remotes-/271774722597?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f47092a25

-second Manas Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Remote-Controlled-Fighting-Robots-Bionicle-Manas-8539-TESTED-/151587834138?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item234b56c91a

-Axalara Auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Axalara-Box-Opened-But-Unused-/301527963523?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4634779783

-Sidorak+Iruini: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-BIONICLE-Sidorak-8756-Toa-Iruini-8762-Special-Edition-Sealed-Set-65813-/331478329764?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2da5e9a4

-Overpriced CD: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bionicle-CD-/201286687774?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2edd9f1c1e

Dude, please be more discrete!  :P

Edited by Vraiment

Came for the sets, stayed for the story.

Some spare Toa Mata I'm selling: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lego-Bionicle-Toa-8534-8532-8531-8536-8535-Tahu-Lewa-Onua-Kopaka-Pohatu-retired-/161600810700?

There's a couple of things mentioned in the description which aren't pictured. Whoops :o

hTeXGIU.png