Official Ebay Auctions Topic

Watashi Wa

Fraid it does! I've managed to score a few nice buys off ebay thnks to posts in here but like you I've also had a few well kept secrets exposed to the masses :P And I'm sorry to tell you I'm watching that auction as well!

Check out my Bionicle store on Bricklink here!

> > > Bionic Bricks < < <

Let me know if you can help me find these last few collectibles!

Masks%20footer4_zpspqs4myrt.png

Also looking for WILD KRAATA and a VMKK Yo!!!

Fraid it does! I've managed to score a few nice buys off ebay thnks to posts in here but like you I've also had a few well kept secrets exposed to the masses :P And I'm sorry to tell you I'm watching that auction as well!

Well you both have some competition. 

I haven't got the majority of those masks or those Krana.

I'll be a nice bidder.  :evilbiggrin:

It looks...Dark green. Misprint/prototype perhaps?

Edited by Chasm
  • Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

It is the regular green color, not dark green.  The seller graciously cancelled my order when I asked him to confirm the dark color.  In the original auction he sold 14 of them, which I think greatly reduced the likelihood of its having been painted.

Edited by Flintsmith

Who would buy this when you could just as well buy a minifigure for 2 bucks and get this for free on the Lego shop?

• Upvote 1

Hail Denmark

Who would buy this when you could just as well buy a minifigure for 2 bucks and get this for free on the Lego shop?

I know :P They should be sold when the promotion is over, not during it :D

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Actually, you can get the Hero Pack on its own for 1p. :P I have two of them and a Pohatu on the way... Not to mention the fact that Bike has FIVE Hero Packs coming to him. As well as three Protectors.

VBWj75sh.png

For £28? You gotta be kidding right? If you want one for a review I'll do you one for £15 :P

You're welcome, Munty.

Wait... What am I welcome for? Not even the slightest idea what this post is meant to mean...

WHOA. That looks to be a movie reel used at theaters for a rare Lego theatrical advertisement. I think I've heard of this before. Someone needs to buy that thing and convert into digital files. I would guess it is similar to this:

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

Dibs on that takutanuva. I'm bidding and planning to win so please don't bid me up :P

Yeah, we should figure out a way to avoid helping out stranger-sellers on eBay.  Like that Bo tonight.  If there were some way we could all trust each other, we could decide who's going to win and just let them have it cheap.  Like they used to do with the old-time Federal land sales.

Say we all knew for sure that MC was going to bid $400.  Anyone who wasn't going that high could just not bid.  This is probably an interesting Games Theory problem that has been stumping mathematicians for millenia.

I am bidding on that gpkk Bo on eBay! I'd prefer not to spend $400. Please consider the fact that it I get this Gpkk, I'll only need 7 more pieces to have THE ONLY COMPLETE COLLECTION OF BIONICLE IN THE WORLD!

Anyone thinking of bidding this, please keep that in mind because i don't have much money at the moment anyway.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Dibs on that takutanuva. I'm bidding and planning to win so please don't bid me up :P

Yeah, we should figure out a way to avoid helping out stranger-sellers on eBay.  Like that Bo tonight.  If there were some way we could all trust each other, we could decide who's going to win and just let them have it cheap.  Like they used to do with the old-time Federal land sales.

Say we all knew for sure that MC was going to bid $400.  Anyone who wasn't going that high could just not bid.  This is probably an interesting Games Theory problem that has been stumping mathematicians for millenia.

The trouble with that though is we all want these things for ourselves. Trust doesn't come naturally to mankind on the whole :P And besides if MC was going to $400 and I was only prepared to go to $300 would I let him get it for $200 without even trying? No, I'd still bid $300 to be sure I can't possibly get it. And what if MC bluffs and only bids $200 but says he's bidding $400 to keep other members from driving up the price? Then some random buyer could snipe it for $201 and neither party would get it!

Good luck tonight MC, hope you get it!

So, this is happening

That box isn't in perfect condition.  The "Free Mask Pack" sticker has been removed.  THose are worth $7, so that powerpack is only worth $2993 tops.

HOW. HOW DO THINGS LIKE THIS EVEN HAPPEN.

Hey... wait a minute...

Remember that crazy mask lot that got bid up to $1000? Check this out:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=251723055428&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=281585436118&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Hmmm... one of the bidders who bid up really high on the mask lot bid up really high on the Power Pack as well...

The artist formerly known as

ŜρЄЯ־GЄNіŜ־CЯЄŦ۞Я

BBC#69 Entry: Roodaka - Master of Manipulation

BFTGM entries: Zigben · Ventox · Deflecto

Hail Denmark.

I noticed that as well, something strange is happening on eBay.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC