tumblr_npix54aOpu1tkkw4ko1_540.jpg

This character doesn't have a name yet, I'm intending it for roleplay and was wondering what you guys think of it, feel free to post your honest thoughts on it. If the image is too large then I'll have a link to a post on my tumblr blog below.

http://chiroxthephantomblogger.tumblr.com/post/120850176962/just-something-for-the-bzpower-community

It's time to move on.

Decent color scheme, you kept to black and silver very well. not sure why you chose the bright orangey yellow for the sword, it breaks up an other wise consistent color scheme. The build seems solid, but that's sort of a given with CCBS. The head seems a little tall for the body, and I'm not entirely sure what you were going for with it. I'd argue you flip the pieces on the upper arm around to give it's shoulder better armor and free up some posability.

Other than that, no major gripes (besides the unavoidable blue pins I see sticking out of the feet) and a pretty well done MOC.

• Upvote 1

Decent color scheme, you kept to black and silver very well. not sure why you chose the bright orangey yellow for the sword, it breaks up an other wise consistent color scheme. The build seems solid, but that's sort of a given with CCBS. The head seems a little tall for the body, and I'm not entirely sure what you were going for with it. I'd argue you flip the pieces on the upper arm around to give it's shoulder better armor and free up some posability.

Other than that, no major gripes (besides the unavoidable blue pins I see sticking out of the feet) and a pretty well done MOC.

Thanks! The reason I choose that sword was because it reminded of electricity (the characters intended element), but I understand why you might not like it. The reason the head is quite long is because I wanted to have his face look mysterious like you couldn't see it (I have a thing for villains you can't quite see), and the blue pins were the only way I could attach the hordika feet (I really like the hordika feet). I'll take your idea into consideration, other then that thanks again.

It's time to move on.

Neat!  What if you were to give him more pronounced shoulders?  Would it look good or just completely out of place?  

• Upvote 1

If you don't like people that use their head and stand up to bullies, then you may not like me because I deal with bullies head on!  

Neat!  What if you were to give him more pronounced shoulders?  Would it look good or just completely out of place?  

Thanks! I plan on making a version 2 of the model and I think pronounced shoulders would actually be a good idea.

Edited by masterchirox580

It's time to move on.