Old Masks, New Heads

Glitch

I'm not entirely sure if this is the right place to put this, or if this is a post-it-here.Has anyone had any success with attaching pre-2004 masks (as in, the masks with the studs instead of the plus rods) onto an agori head? I've been trying like crazy for months, and no results whatsoever. I can't seem to attach a stud mask onto an agori/hero factory body without making the neck freaky...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

BLAST THESE TABLES.

"Ichigo... I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand...The horrible feeling of being pelted by rain when you're all alone in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I won't let a single drop of rain fall from that sky. Ichigo, trust me...You are not fighting alone."

It's the calm before the storm/It's the quiet before the war/It's the time when all will be decided/All will be decided/If nobody hears the echoes on the wind/It's the end of the chain/Destruction of the fittest/It's the end of our reign/We've seen it all before/It's the end of man's evolution/The end of evolution/For nobody heeds the echoes on the wind

Silence's so loud, not a soul... left alive/Darkness's a shroud/2085/All our dreams have disappeared/They burned down... tree of life/Confirming all that we feared/2085

Don't give up, remember how we felt/Fire rushing through our veins/Now it's the time to rise up from our *^$#/Now it's the time to free our brains/The meaning of life is to give life meaning/Go too fast, move too slow/Restore the balance between thinking and feeling/Open up and let it flow

No side has won, struggle to... survive/Our quest here is done/2085/All our hopes have disappeared/Our race will... not thrive/Time will not recall the year 2085

Don't give in, remember all we learned/The spark of life if did ignite/We regained the rage for which we yearned/We regained our will to fight

Did you try using a Toa Mata head and a coloured joint piece? That'll be your best bet.

I imagine that wouldn't be a great look, but it's probably one of the few ways you'd manage. To be honest I don't think there's going to be a simple solution, but at the end of the day, is there actually a need to? I've found that the heads that first appeared in '01 and '04 are enough for my MOCing needs with the orginal masks. If its about the joint to the kneck, which I imagine it is, I'd recommend trying to come up with a custom head made from the old style hand pieces... Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Use ducktape. That fixs all problems. :PJoking aside, I've personally never tried to put a pre-04 mask on an Agori head. If you use the stud-head, maybe you could put a small tube piece on the neck to make it look better.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I've never tried that, but I've attempted to put pre-2004 masks on 2006 Matoran or 2007 Toa and Matoran heads. Seems pretty successful.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

It depends greatly on which Kanohi you're using. Some have the circular stud slightly more "exposed" than others, if that makes sense. As a result, some are basically impossible to properly attach, but I can give an answer for a few; I'd just have to take a few pictures for convenience.In a sentence: Which Kanohi are you trying to attach?~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

To clarify, a post-it-here topic is one that asks you to consider a scenario where you create something, where you have to record your conclusion in the topic. Most importantly, it must have the exact same function as an existing BZPower forum. However, this topic meets none of those critera. ;)~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^