LEGO DC Superheroes Released for Mobile

If you're a fan of LEGO and DC Superheroes then you're in luck! LEGO has recently released a new mobile game for Android and iOS where you can "[t]eam up to become a powerful fighting force and defeat the wrath of the wickedest comic book villains!" You can take control of six heroes in LEGO form - Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Superman, Flash and Cyborg - to defeat their nemeses such as Darkseid, Grodd, Sinestro and Captain Cold. I'm sure it's not the deepest game out there, but it sounds like a fun diversion if you're looking to play something new on your phone. Best of all - it's free! So go check it out!

View the full article

• Upvote 1

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want DLC for this game. A few more villains, heroes, arenas and even powerups would make the game complete. Also, this may just be me sucking at the game, but does anyone feel like their character is constantly locked on the opponent and if they try to grab a powerup, they just can't jump back?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.