Squf

Brickeens

Brickeens, you continue to amaze me.The body design in genius, and as I said on your blog, I can't get my brain to think of piece combinations like your's does. The antenna adds a great "probe" touch too it, along with the minifig hand. The head is great. I looks a bit like it has a big nose. This could also be a possible probe design in the near future. Scientists are working on adding small lab grown muscles to miniature robots.

Very impressive. Extremely creative use of parts; I never would have thought to use either of those masks that way. I always try to find something I think could be improved upon, but I see nothing at all that could be better. Amazing job overall.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Another fine example of your creativity Bricks http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngLoving the tentacles, they're what really gets me on this, and the fact they came from someone's helmet makes it much more creative! (Makes me wish I got more glatorian too D: ) The little antennae is a great touch to the idea as well, and good work filling in Kongu Mahri's mask in the back. You've always been good at working miniscule I think.Great work Brickeens, keep up the good work.

doom4revalt.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...