Empty Kanohi Packs

Raph

Empty packs? You mean ones that have been opened up, and their contents removed?I can't imagine you'd have much luck - you're asking for nearly useless cardboard from a decade ago. You'd probably have more luck if you went to a LEGO dealer site such as BrickLink - they would probably carry 2001 Kanohi packs. (Not empty ones, but you could make that happen yourself - plus get some Kanohi out of it.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I smell some sort of art project? In any case I'd agree with Sumiki, try bricklink. You're unlikely to find empty packs on their own. You can also find mask packs on Amazon as well I think, I got some a couple of years ago, I checked back a couple of times and they still had them.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

it is an art project but i need exactly empty ones....and unfortunatly for now my credit card expired so i cannot buy it from bricklink....

Empty packs? You mean ones that have been opened up, and their contents removed?I can't imagine you'd have much luck - you're asking for nearly useless cardboard from a decade ago. You'd probably have more luck if you went to a LEGO dealer site such as BrickLink - they would probably carry 2001 Kanohi packs. (Not empty ones, but you could make that happen yourself - plus get some Kanohi out of it.)

yes exactly them

Empty packs? You mean ones that have been opened up, and their contents removed?

yes exactly them
I'll tell you right now, I don't believe there way that you're going to find empty ones - people just don't hang onto things like that, as a general rule. Your best bet would be to get ones with the masks still in them and remove the masks yourself.It's also possible that a site such as eBay would carry it, in addition to Amazon as mentioned by Taipu1.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg