Would you rather?

Soran

Hm… I'm terrible at both, but math would be more useful for me in my future career, so probably math. 

Would you rather eat ice-cream cake or Birthday cake-flavored ice-cream?

-----

Minecraft: Story Mode reference? 

Nope, just a reference to a popular AMA question.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'd rather fight the bear.

Would you rather be part of a broken system that enforces evil & not suffer the consequences or be attacked by everyone for not following the system?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

If I had a means of escape, probably the 2nd option. If not then probably the first. I don't do much so really either option doesn't affect me.

Would you rather be the only positive person in a negative world or the only negative person in a positive world?

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'd rather be the negative person, it's already too difficult trying to be positive in the real world.

Would you rather steal from the rich or steal someone's soul?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'd rather eat pie.

Would you rather get caught committing a crime while leaving your reputation intact or get caught doing something harmless that destroys your reputation?

Entirely depends on the crime. If it's a heinous crime, then I'd rather do something harmless. If it's just a simple crime then I would just commit it.

Would you rather be able to hear better in the dark (think echolocation) or see better in the dark?

~Soran

Edited by Soran

I'd rather go ghost hunting, hunting for Bigfoot is simply impossible because he doesn't exist.

Would you rather be a child prodigy or the oldest person to exist?

Oldest person to exist, it'd give me more time to do things. Plus I've more or less experienced the other option, it isn't that exciting.

Would you rather be a bear-shark or a shark-bear?

~Soran

It'd definitely depend on the amount of money coming in. If it's an equal amount then I'd go for the easy part time job and I'd just get another part time job as well. If it's not, then I'd probably go with the difficult one.

Would you rather not be able to discern taste and smell or color (everything is in shades of grey)?

~Soran

• 3 weeks later...

Ice Cream on a hot day, of course.

WYR pick Toa Tahu Mata or Toa Kopaka Mata (Just pretend you don't have either of the two).

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Horse sized duck

Would you rather have a watermelon for a head or a tennis ball for a head?

BEHOLD.....THE DREAM TEAM! COMING SOON.... :o

~ Oh hi thar, here are some quotes: ~

"Where wisdom and valor fail, all that remains is faith. And it can overcome all" -Toa Mata Tahu, MNOG

"Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villans and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people he's never met before and who don't know his name can live."

-Toa Hahli, Downfall

Well, with a watermelon for a head I'd at least be able to keep my brain and all the other necessary parts of the head. The tennis ball would be too small. And I might be able to get surgery to reduce the watermelon's size. So..

One watermelon, fresh from the manure fields!

tumblr_lv1d5vGHzm1r26zbqo1_500.png

(I'm going to keep the Spongebob jokes going for as long as I can)

Would you rather be forgotten by everyone or forget everything?