• 4 weeks later...

Must... Not... Google... Must... Not... OH GOD MY EYESCan't... Sleep...Aaaaanyway, I'm picking up on WAY too many of these obscure references of yours, Kahi. Either they're more obvious than they seem, or I just really, really need to get a life. Or both.

banner.jpg

Out of all the 'Stowys' you could have told him, you picked that one? XD"But-- we're on the air…!""No, I'm not doing anything important..." Oh Blade, I would have done the same thing.I had totally forgotten how great of a series these are Kahi, great work keeping these alive with the (3L)2 spirit we have come to love. ^_^

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Of course, school's back on schedule so work on the following comic has been...none-existent, to be honest. But that's why we have four day weekends! Thank God for Labor Day, the holiday which everyone remembers the when but not the why.But fear not! There's still updates to be had. Remember that MSPAstyle comic I talked about a while back? Well, I'm making that happen at last. No, not Mask of Existence; this one is a more private affair covering just what happened at the end of the Protodermis Chefs saga. I was planning to put it in posts like usual, but it turned out hard to read. However, I'm trying out putting it into an image (which is a completely obvious idea, of course, now that I think of it). I'm not sure if it works, of course; tell me if you'd rather like it in a more "traditional" format of if you think this one works.Of course, as part of a predetermined story, I won't be making this actually user-command based.==> Be the lawyer

Edited by Kahinuva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Quick update: back in school, busier than I've ever been before, but I plan on returning back to the comics scene at least by the 31st. I've been working on several projects at the same time that should been making their way onto here at some point.In the meantime, here's the latest development in-universe:Please link to images that are over 500kb!

Edited by Hahli Husky