LOL too bad for Garda!Nice comic, Kahi! Really got a good laugh out of me.-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Oyay I'm friends with Garda on HeroFeed. :P "In a relationship with Alena Paprika Hyper" Yay for multiverse. XD And if my comment (on HF) says what I think it says, then this universe is a strange place indeed. :fear:

Technically, its all in-verse. Everyone on there is the ICC version of their alternate universe counterparts. What exactly do you think your comment says?

Wow these comics have me hooked :biggrin:

Glad you're enjoying them.

LOL too bad for Garda! Nice comic, Kahi! Really got a good laugh out of me. -V-

Yeah, I knew it'd really get a laugh out of people in the know =P

I need to buy the domain name "lll.herofeed.com" :psychotwitch: But yeah, how did you make that? -- :ruru: EDIT: Ugh.

Just a simple matter of Photoshop manipulation. I used an old browser design layout of mine called "Whiterabbit" for the browser itself.

I think I might steal HeroFeed...Just maybe...don't worry I'll give credit -- :ruru:

But HeroFeed was technically stolen from HERO Factory, thus you would be stealing something that was already stolen. By the way, I think HeroBook would've worked better for that. Also, I love the comment on the profile.

I think I might steal HeroFeed...Just maybe...don't worry I'll give credit -- :ruru:

But HeroFeed was technically stolen from HERO Factory, thus you would be stealing something that was already stolen. By the way, I think HeroBook would've worked better for that. Also, I love the comment on the profile.
I was gonna say, HeroBook would have worked better. If that's Herofeed, I wonder what Herobook looks like...

I was gonna say, HeroBook would have worked better. If that's Herofeed, I wonder what Herobook looks like...
AAAHHHH! MY MIND!I like HeroFeed, as it actually is known to exist in the HF universe (though why it appears in the ICC-verse is a mystery to me).

Will do, once I get back home.

Wait, if Kahi is going to post the full HeroFeed "when he gets home," where is he now? --:ruru:

banner.jpg

Yeah, HeroFeed was indeed taken from Hero Factory: Trial by Fire. And I did think about using HeroBook, but HeroFeed ultimately won just because I liked how it sounded as opposed to "HeroBook". Anyhow, here's the actual page. There aren't any pictures on it because for some reason the website wouldn't let me upload any of them, but anyhow.

NICE.Wow, that's hilarious. I'm gonna go make one!By the way, who's Kohu Mebon? -- :ruru:

This kid I know on BZPower. =P

Y'know, I never noticed your colors had changed at all until that happened. :blink:

Well, it was sort of a subtle change. One of the colors was darkened and the other was lightened and so on.

How come you use rayg 2 instead of rayg 4?

I'm not sure what you're talking about; I don't have a series that uses Rayg. I'm not too set on using it for comics (unless it is a Halo comic, with which I would definitely use them in that case).

Because there is a newer version then that rayg check it up here:

NICE.Wow, that's hilarious. I'm gonna go make one!By the way, who's Kohu Mebon? -- :ruru:

This kid I know on BZPower. =P

Y'know, I never noticed your colors had changed at all until that happened. :blink:

Well, it was sort of a subtle change. One of the colors was darkened and the other was lightened and so on.

How come you use rayg 2 instead of rayg 4?

I'm not sure what you're talking about; I don't have a series that uses Rayg. I'm not too set on using it for comics (unless it is a Halo comic, with which I would definitely use them in that case).
OH sorry I was to post this on a different topic, I look like a total noob Edited by Katarno Kuuls

What exactly do you think your comment says?

Well, I remember Alena "quoting" what Eljay said on HeroFeed, which related to something I said about loving Nancy Pelosi and hating guns. Maybe, maybe not. "Godai in a hole" tipped me off. :P
Its a pretty long story... Also the new comic was supposed to be released yesterday, wasn't it? Yeah, that schedule isn't working out as well as I hoped. I do have it two-thirds of the way done, though. It would have been completely done had I not decided to go on an archive binge. It brought down progress, but on the bright side I have now watched every episode of Red vs. Blue. Anyhow, look for it tomorrow, as usual.

And I am back from a week vacation in Colorado for a funeral. Anyways... Congratulations to Utah and Shadonix for winning the PGS slots! I was actually about to submit another one named Smough Kraa, but I ran out of time and never finished the sprite. But that's awesome I was one of the more notable ones -- It's really all I need. But yes, Mandonix... God... I don't even wanna think about it. Anyways, I'll be putting my sprites in the format you want them in right now.

Deus-Ex.jpg

"I like everyone, Dr. Reed."

And I am back from a week vacation in Colorado for a funeral. Anyways... Congratulations to Utah and Shadonix for winning the PGS slots! I was actually about to submit another one named Smough Kraa, but I ran out of time and never finished the sprite. But that's awesome I was one of the more notable ones -- It's really all I need. But yes, Mandonix... God... I don't even wanna think about it. Anyways, I'll be putting my sprites in the format you want them in right now.

There'll be another contest soon enough, don't worry.

... I take it Darc's been there before? Awesome punchline by the way.

Its a long story. Continuity always screws stuff up.

Looks like Darc deserved that..

Yes. Yes he did. =P

Wow, this is going to go really well with one of those comics I made back in July (you'll see). I love how we didn't even plan that. :P Also yeah, yay for Kahi getting back home for the fifth time or whatever. XD

Reminds me of that whole "Official Comic Land Lawfirm" thing. That comic was made before I even joined and it still fits into continuity like a glove. =P Also yes, I actually spend more time away from home than in it.

That's awesome. Also, awesome new comic, I did not comment on it yet. Garda is obviously in a way confused. It's pretty funny. And Darc kind of deserved that http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

Deus-Ex.jpg

That's awesome. Also, awesome new comic, I did not comment on it yet. Garda is obviously in a way confused. It's pretty funny. And Darc kind of deserved that http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gif

Yes, yes he did. =PAnyhow, I've got a new comic done. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of humor in it: its more of an expository piece to try and lead in the next "subsaga". It is pretty wordy, but its my first true attempt at my original premise for comic making: a thorough reconstruction of general comic cliches. And it also leads into the introduction of several characters.To rectify this, I do have another comic halfway done that should be up tomorrow. Like I said, the beauty of having a "subsaga" is that I can interrupt it at any time.Anyhow, here you go: Comic 45: Serious Buisness

Whooooa, some REAL serious business here. I always thought of Kahi's voice being a heavy British accent, I forgot the names of the bright red mask and orange Miru, for me though, the bright red mask guy had a light british voice, Ennar's being a New York American accent, Tavaki having a heavy Russian accent, Vahi having a Oriental accent, Chinese more specifically, and the guy with the orange Miru having a very light spanish accent. I dunno why.

Deus-Ex.jpg

Whooooa, some REAL serious business here. I always thought of Kahi's voice being a heavy British accent, I forgot the names of the bright red mask and orange Miru, for me though, the bright red mask guy had a light british voice, Ennar's being a New York American accent, Tavaki having a heavy Russian accent, Vahi having a Oriental accent, Chinese more specifically, and the guy with the orange Miru having a very light spanish accent. I dunno why.

Hmm...I've never actually thought as to how the characters sounded before. That's an interesting idea you have there.also silence is deafening. ._.

Play Team Fortress 2 at Board Meeting, elevate boredom. Totally worth it.Jeez, your graphics seem to be getting better and better. Anyone else agree?I can’t wait to see how to top yourself graphically.-DONT PANIC

Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

And I am back from a week vacation in Colorado for a funeral. Anyways...Congratulations to Utah and Shadonix for winning the PGS slots! I was actually about to submit another one named Smough Kraa, but I ran out of time and never finished the sprite. But that's awesome I was one of the more notable ones -- It's really all I need. But yes, Mandonix... God... I don't even wanna think about it. Anyways, I'll be putting my sprites in the format you want them in right now.

Yes, yes I did. :P@Comic: So you're accepting applicants to make comics for the ICC? Or some thing like that? Not that I'm interested (leader-to-be of the NGC and all), just trying to get things straight.Lol @TF2 joke: Who wouldn't want to play TF2 during a board meeting on that? :pirate:EDIT: Hm, you have a point there, Almighty Nope. A British accent fits Kahi quite well. Edited by Darcsyde

Hm,, I dunno. Being a pretty cool guy Englishmsn myself, I can't really see it happening. Unless you meant a Scottish accent....That's British too, isn't it? :P

Scottish is more rustic and heavier accent than a British accent. Edited by ~={The Almighty Nope}=~

Deus-Ex.jpg

I liked the saga jibe. I'm gonna guess this'll be how you introduce new PGSes.

Yep, I'll be doing that through this.

Board meetings on comics where you consider publishing comics that have already been published in real life...The levels of reality here are becoming VERY confusing...

Well, there are two types of comics: comics that are actually released, and comics that detail the behind the scenes look at the studio. While at times the two mix (such as the Christmas comic), they're mostly just captured scenes of what goes on in the studio. While only a few are fully made up, there are some times where the in-universe Kahi makes mistakes with the comic making and has a error here and there; this accounts for any continuity errors you may see there.(also in the ICCverse currently only the parts you've seen of the Alternative Saga have been released; they're talking about finishing the saga rather than starting it)

@Comic: So you're accepting applicants to make comics for the ICC? Or some thing like that? Not that I'm interested (leader-to-be of the NGC and all), just trying to get things straight.Lol @TF2 joke: Who wouldn't want to play TF2 during a board meeting on that? :pirate:EDIT: Hm, you have a point there, Almighty Nope. A British accent fits Kahi quite well.

Not exactly; this is actually an in-universe conference, so they're referring to the actual studio releasing comics.

Hm,, I dunno. Being a pretty cool guy Englishmsn myself, I can't really see it happening. Unless you meant a Scottish accent....That's British too, isn't it? :P

I don't know...I know I don't picture myself with a British accent, but I tend to differentiate between my character with myself. Perhaps one does fit ICCKahi...then again, I've never really given that a ton of thought before.

Wow, board meetings.WITH SCIENCE.Sounds like a thing that's good.

Well, board meetings WITH SANDVICH as well, but yes.

Eh, seeing as I've actually heard Kahi's voice, I can't picture it being British or Scottish at ALL. :P

True, that.

Scottish is more rustic and heavier accent than a British accent.

You've got it wrong. Scotland and Wales are both in Britain, and as such are British accents. And there's hundreds of separate accents that could be identified as "English". (I'm not complaining that Americans can't identify individual accents from within England- heck, I can't most of the time- but leaving out Scotland and Wales from Britain is stupid.)On-Topic: So I'll be introduced through this? =D

bionicle is trans culture