Doomsday

Utah

When I read "She found us, Joland." My immediate thought was GLaDOS. Eh, that's me for you. And Overseer, where have I heard that before? It sounds so familier. Oh and just to let you know, according to The Guide you can survive in space for thirty seconds if you filled your lungs with air. The odds of you getting picked up in that time are 22079460347:1 against. Good luck surviving. Just remember... -DON'T PANIC Edit: Post number. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png -DON'T PANIC

Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

we just had a haunted house. I helped set it up and run it, sheesh it was a lot of work. on topic now:like the new comic (Don't expect a better "Review" from me, You wont get one, cause I'm not good with writing "reviews") oh, and expect a PM shortly

Well at least you like the comic. :P

When I read "She found us, Joland." My immediate thought was GLaDOS. Eh, that's me for you. And Overseer, where have I heard that before? It sounds so familier. Oh and just to let you know, according to The Guide you can survive in space for thirty seconds if you filled your lungs with air. The odds of you getting picked up in that time are 22079460347:1 against. Good luck surviving. Just remember... -DON'T PANIC Edit: Post number. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png -DON'T PANIC

Good to see you alive on BZP, Decei. *looks at post number* ......only you, Decei, only you. XD

"WAIT A BREAKDANCING MINUTE!" was genius.You guys spend a lot of time in the void. Enjoy your multiversal megaquest. J-K out.

That line was fun to think up, and yus, the void isn't very fun to stay in for extended amounts of time.

Wow, the new seson 2 comic... I enjoyed. I also enjoyed the ending. I seriously wonder if flying through the universes at the speed of light almost like a star is fun or if it hurts at all... I GUESS WE'LL SEE THEN.And I will watch this for more comics. I will.

Thanks! Warms whatever's left of my heart to see people liking my comics.

I feel for you. I never helped run a haunted trail, but I did work at Pizza Hut. Oof were my feet tired.

I have a break from it for a couple of days, so I'm just trying to get my legs to stop hurting. ;_;-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

The first thing I noticed washow you've navigated away from a Jolando-centric humor system. The last panel really made me laugh, along with the "Corpses" line. And, Of course, "WAIT JUST A BREAKDANCING MINUTE!" Is that a legit Joland quote? :lol:

While it isn't a Joland quote, it sure seems like it, doesn't it?

So glad the forums are back up, missed these comics alot, just like the other, what, five billion others i missed? Keep up the good work man!

I am honestly surprised at how many people were looking for my comics to come back. XD

wait...hold on... season...2? How did I already know this?

Maybe because you brain-washed it out of me?! HAX, I CALL HAX! :P -Utah P.S. Obtw, new comic today! Reunion

Mini is in the comics? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gif If you need me, I'll be at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Oh and Utah, there seems to be a sword in your eye. I would see a doctor about that. -DONT PANIC

Never knew about comic 2. What the heck? Anyways, first of all - nice swirly background for Joland's transition frames. Looks really nice. The comic was good, and I liked that whole freak out about girls, with the following frame ending the comic. Haha.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

One thing I gotta say. Your backgrounds. Preeety psychedelic. :blink: May I suggest (A) making the border between the wall and floor a bit more defined or (B ) making them different colors. Otherwise, again, good comic. And I agree with Decei. Except I'll be in the Sister Bunker.

Edited by Darcsyde

I just reread Reunion, and when Utah says "I can explain." I read it in Patrick from Spongebob's voice :P

Oh my gosh. It totally fits! :o
Now i just imagined him as the guy in the episode where Sandy goes extreme, that guy that is skiing down the slope with someone, she goes by, he is then riding a tricycle and dressed like a baby, turns to the person he is with and says, "I can explain." Oh, and Someone may want to give Joland a neck brace next time :P

Oh wow. I just got done reading all your comics. One word: awesomesauce. A little suspensful for comics in some places, if I might add.And I think my favorite character is Joland. :P

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

-----------------------------------------

Oh wow. I just got done reading all your comics. One word: awesomesauce. A little suspensful for comics in some places, if I might add.And I think my favorite character is Joland. :P

You and a lot of people have Joland as their favorite character. But. The sisters might give him a run for his tacos. :P

I just reread Reunion, and when Utah says "I can explain." I read it in Patrick from Spongebob's voice :P

Oh my gosh. It totally fits! :o
I had that in mind when I typed that. XD

One thing I gotta say. Your backgrounds. Preeety psychedelic. :blink: May I suggest (A) making the border between the wall and floor a bit more defined or (B ) making them different colors. Otherwise, again, good comic. And I agree with Decei. Except I'll be in the Sister Bunker.

Hm. I'll have to work on that, thanks for letting me know!

Utah can't die! D:

*points to sign that says "Regeneration"* :P

Never knew about comic 2. What the heck? Anyways, first of all - nice swirly background for Joland's transition frames. Looks really nice. The comic was good, and I liked that whole freak out about girls, with the following frame ending the comic. Haha.

I liked remaking the "Batman" panel. It'll be used quite often.

Mini is in the comics? http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/fear.gif If you need me, I'll be at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Oh and Utah, there seems to be a sword in your eye. I would see a doctor about that. -DONT PANIC

You are smart to hide, my friend.

I like how it was JOLAND that told us to yell at you. *yells at you for no reason* Oh ya, thanks for that skype invite. :)

Skype invite? Oh....whaddya know?Anywho: A (short) Doomsday Halloween-Utah

I recall something about the four basic food groups being candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.This comic made me think of that. :P

Hm. I don't believe I've heard that before. XD

NEVER! NEVER EVER MISS OUT ON CANDY!

No. It's a crime against candy of all sorts.

Love the faces you and Joland make, just plain hilarious....and now to finish my Halloween comic...'Appy Halloween folks!

The faces were funny to me as well. Joland, myself, and the sisters hate missing out on candy. :PNew comic!Be warned though, this comic can be sad at some points.-Utah Edited by Utah

I see we get to experience Joland's...http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngDarcsyde.YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!Cheap jokes aside, that was a good comic."SNAZZLEFRAZZY!"Again, is this a legit Joland quote? :PIt wasn't quite as sad as it was touching. It showed that Joland isn't the insane psychopath we take him for, and actually needs a bro at times.These comics are really improving, if not just being deep as heck. :pirate:

I just wanna get this straight...Creepy Pre-Great Beings dude implanted part of his mind in Joland?What difference does the place matter?If he's in Joland's mind, he kinda goes where ever Joland does...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Eh, you get used to 'em.

Quite. Isn't that right, mind person?HAIL TERIDAX.He's really quite good at Chess.HAIL TERIDAX.Oh, stop being so humble. You're really very good. HAIL TERIDAX.Oh, now you're just being silly. X3 I love this guy.

Mind people, huh? They were starting to annoy me, because they all had something to say and were saying it at the same time. So I went with the numbered card system like they have at the DMV. That's worked out so far.This was definitely one of your better comics. A lot of gimp effects, which is quite nice, and you got an "Aww" from me at the end. You are blossoming as a comic maker, statesman-san. :P

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.