Doomsday

Utah

Hmm, people in your head. I would know a thing or two about that wouldn't I.Yes you would.Oh, hello Ego.Hello you goldfish spawn.I forgot how pleasant talking to you was.You forget a lot of things.Now I remember why I don't let you post, I'd be banned for flaming myself.Also Utah, Joland gets the couch and you get the floor. Don't you have a bed in your room?-DONT PANIC

Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

Could be a pull-out...Or they couldn't find one that was suitable since they're kind in an apocalypse.

In reality, me and Joland both sleep on the floor. When I have a perfectly good room. XD

Hmm, people in your head. I would know a thing or two about that wouldn't I.Yes you would.Oh, hello Ego.Hello you goldfish spawn.I forgot how pleasant talking to you was.You forget a lot of things.Now I remember why I don't let you post, I'd be banned for flaming myself.Also Utah, Joland gets the couch and you get the floor. Don't you have a bed in your room?-DONT PANIC

Ah yes, Ego. Well, who said this was Utah's house? :P

Mind people, huh? They were starting to annoy me, because they all had something to say and were saying it at the same time. So I went with the numbered card system like they have at the DMV. That's worked out so far.This was definitely one of your better comics. A lot of gimp effects, which is quite nice, and you got an "Aww" from me at the end. You are blossoming as a comic maker, statesman-san. :P

Ugh. The DMV. I have a bad history with those guys.And thanks! I really liked how that comic came out!

Eh, you get used to 'em.

Quite. Isn't that right, mind person?HAIL TERIDAX.He's really quite good at Chess.HAIL TERIDAX.Oh, stop being so humble. You're really very good.HAIL TERIDAX.Oh, now you're just being silly. X3 I love this guy.
I remember what this is supposed to be. XD

Eh, you get used to 'em.

Funny how many people here have mind people inside them. o-o

Well, that's kinda... disturbing.Mind people kinda freak me out. Especially if they're not your imagination. And want to kill everyone. ._.

They can be quite freaky, indeed.

Uhm, I'm still finding this creepy, no matter where this guy is.

Hm. Didn't think my readers would find Mind-Malus "creepy." XD

I just wanna get this straight...Creepy Pre-Great Beings dude implanted part of his mind in Joland?What difference does the place matter?If he's in Joland's mind, he kinda goes where ever Joland does...

That's true. But keep in mind that Joland literally has the brain of a child. If something bad happens, he sorta doesn't want to be in that place.

I see we get to experience Joland's... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngDarcsyde.YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!!Cheap jokes aside, that was a good comic."SNAZZLEFRAZZY!"Again, is this a legit Joland quote? :PIt wasn't quite as sad as it was touching. It showed that Joland isn't the insane psychopath we take him for, and actually needs a bro at times.These comics are really improving, if not just being deep as heck. :pirate:

The "SNAZZLEFRAZZY!" quote was inspired by the Spongebob episode, "The Secret Box" a personal favorite of mine. ^~^Just a little short to hold you guys over until I finish the new comic.The funny thing is me and Joland would actually do this given the chance. :P-Utah

corpseluck_banner_by_utahodasho-daltp7l.

Darc, you may be one of my favorite people right now.I'm gonna get Halo: Anniversary one way or another.But I can relate to that comic. Back when Halo 3 was still considered the best game ever...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Go PROCRASTINATION POWERS!Heh, I liked that part.And that would most likely attract more noobs then anything else.And I'd rather go to the Army base near me then a police station, because there's tons of food, guns, ammunition...And plenty of zombies to kill.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Glad to see that pretty much all of my readers can relate. XDAnd a big thanks to you guys for your posting while I was working/procrastinating on my new comic! Which shall be released today!-Utah

Have a good vacation!So ... how do you live in a buried house?The "LOL" in the clouds was funny. :P Edited by Toa Mata Pony

pony_herd_really_tiny.png

In the meantime, you shall be loved and tolerated.

-----------------------------------------

I am both Toa Mata Nui and Dragonfly the Luminescent

Ugh... I have begun to hate Dark709...So you shouldn't find me in that mess :PBut do whatever for the story.I am but your humble servant.I have been playing too much Skyrim, so sorry for not posting sooner.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

I have to say. Your comics are getting better and better.I always appreciate a Dark709-popularity gag, and you pulled it off very well. Kudos to you, sir.OhyahI'maPGSlol. And by that I mean I believe I was in that comic. Well, more like my arm had a cameo, but whatever.Oh great, now he thinks he's something. Arm, take those sunglasses off! You aren't a celebrity! You don't even have eyes! Silly arm...

pmpd.png

Coming soon...

Credit to Dragonfly the Luminescent for the awesome OC pony in my avatar. Check her out here.

So ... how do you live in a buried house?

He doesn't live in a buried house.He lived in what is currently a buried house.
That's kind of what I was asking. How does he get to a buried house, and then how does he expect to live in it? :P *looks carefully at comic* And was that my arm in that dust cloud? Although blackish/dark grey arm is kind of hard to tell who it belongs to. XD Edited by Toa Mata Pony

That's kind of what I was asking. How does he get to a buried house, and then how does he expect to live in it? :P
I don't think they're planning on living there; they're probably going just to get something.

That's kind of what I was asking. How does he get to a buried house, and then how does he expect to live in it? :P
I refer you to the library from Avatar: The Last Airbender.That, and Minecraft. Most of my houses are underground in Minecraft. I would totally be found living in a house underground. If it was built there of buried wouldn't matter to me. -DONT PANIC Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

Glad to see that pretty much all of my readers can relate. XDAnd a big thanks to you guys for your posting while I was working/procrastinating on my new comic! Which shall be released today!-Utah

Have a good vacation!So ... how do you live in a buried house?The "LOL" in the clouds was funny. :P
I'm typing from vacation now, and it's been a blast! Except for getting my corpse kicked by Joland in pool. -.-'

He doesn't live in a buried house.He lived in what is currently a buried house.Onto my thoughts on the comic:Loved the GS sign, and the "LOL" cloud formation.
For anyone who read the first season of Doomsday. That house is buried. :P

Ugh... I have begun to hate Dark709...So you shouldn't find me in that mess :PBut do whatever for the story.I am but your humble servant.I have been playing too much Skyrim, so sorry for not posting sooner.

A worthy cause, Chath. I forgive you. :P

Been awhile since the last comic...but who am I to talk:P *mumbles to self about making holiday comic*. I liked it, maybe if we all got signs like that we'd be able to get all the masses we need...or want:P

The sign gag is one of my "better" jokes in the series, I really liked it.

I have to say. Your comics are getting better and better.I always appreciate a Dark709-popularity gag, and you pulled it off very well. Kudos to you, sir.OhyahI'maPGSlol. And by that I mean I believe I was in that comic. Well, more like my arm had a cameo, but whatever.Oh great, now he thinks he's something. Arm, take those sunglasses off! You aren't a celebrity! You don't even have eyes! Silly arm...

I put everyone (except for Decei, I'm sorry :P ) in that cloud. It took awhile....but it was worth it.

Hmm, Utah with Joland's katana, I'll know to be in Canada next time.Also, your house buried?Shall I diggy diggy?-DONT PANIC

You're traveling a lot due to me, aren't ya? XDAnd if you want to diggy diggy, I won't stop your Dwarven instincts.

Hooray for limbs being torn off for petty reasons...Oh yeah and free laborI forgot about that one

Free labor....heh....heh...heh. ANYWHO! Glad you liked the comic!

That's kind of what I was asking. How does he get to a buried house, and then how does he expect to live in it? :P*looks carefully at comic* And was that my arm in that dust cloud? Although blackish/dark grey arm is kind of hard to tell who it belongs to. XD
.....maaaaaybe.I quickly made a Thanksgiving comic for you silly people who waste minutes of your lives to read my comics. :PHAVE AT IT!-Utah

A very uneventful comic. :PAnd huh, I've never thought of eating mac 'n cheese for Thanksgiving. Nor did I do so today.

If you've ever seen a Peanuts movie about Thanksgiving (I can't remember the title ... "It's Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown"?) then you'd see the characters eating jellybeans, pretzel sticks and popcorn. :P

A very uneventful comic. :PAnd huh, I've never thought of eating mac 'n cheese for Thanksgiving. Nor did I do so today.

If you've ever seen a Peanuts movie about Thanksgiving (I can't remember the title ... "It's Thanksgiving, Charlie Brown"?) then you'd see the characters eating jellybeans, pretzel sticks and popcorn. :P
I find that unusual as well. Haha.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

You really need to have somebody build robotic zombies.When killed, they can be rebuilt. And they don't even feel pain! .... Unless you program them to. :P

You really need to have somebody build robotic zombies.When killed, they can be rebuilt. And they don't even feel pain! .... Unless you program them to. :P

It doesn't matter what kind of zombie it is. If you can rebuild it, you're killing it wrong.I can't wait for all those ideas that were spawned the other day to be implimented in these comics.They will make this series about 20% cooler. -DONT PANIC Edited by Deceimeter the Hitchhiker

Herro, all my readers. Unfortunately, I was not able to finish my comic on time, i.e. yesterday. School has been....well....kicking my corpse, so-to-speak. :PBut the next comic is close to being finished, and it'll be fun. ^~^BUT UNTIL THEN! I shall give you people something to browse.WARNING! THIS FOLDER CONTAINS PONIES!So if ponies aren't your thing, that's fine by me.-Utah