Unknown Mask

Onaku

Well, i'm working on a drawing that I made once, and I wanted to share a little bit of it with you guys. Take a look at my unknown mask:http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Onaku/Artwork/unknown_mask.pngThe picture is BIG for qualities sake, so it might take some time to load...Comments, criticisim... anything about this picture is welcome, but I won't tolerate flaming...

It's a very good drawing;However, I noticed that it looks a lot like the Krahkaan.But, I have to admit, it is still a very good drawing. Nice shade of yellow. :P (Keetorange?)Question: Are you just planning on drawing the mask, or were you considering drawing a wearer?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

It looks like some sort of Kraahkan/Ignika hybrid, as others have said, but it looks pretty good.Funny thing, though, it kinda reminds me of one of my characters from one of the books I'm writing. Except he's not bio-mechanical. :PHumourous coincidences aside, this is a good drawing. You should draw a character to wear it, too. :)signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a very good drawing;However, I noticed that it looks a lot like the Krahkaan.But, I have to admit, it is still a very good drawing. Nice shade of yellow. :P (Keetorange?)Question: Are you just planning on drawing the mask, or were you considering drawing a wearer?

It looks like some sort of Kraahkan/Ignika hybrid, as others have said, but it looks pretty good.Funny thing, though, it kinda reminds me of one of my characters from one of the books I'm writing. Except he's not bio-mechanical. :PHumourous coincidences aside, this is a good drawing. You should draw a character to wear it, too. :)signoffffff.png

To answer both of you (questions or not), this mask is of a character I made, I just haven't finished coloring him yet, although I might release the full picture some day... perhaps even now... Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku