Bionicle Heroes

Raph

I'm sure ya all played that game. If not i recomend you to play. It's fun.But i wanna ask: i once comleted the game in 100%. and in the final cutscene where Balta congrats you, It's Nuparu who takes credits.Is it possible that it can be other Toa Inika? or it's only punk rock headed Nuparu))?

Oh boy letsee... I beleive its whoever you finished it as. Seeing as how in BH, all the Inika are One Person.I immensely enjoyed it though, and was very sad that Lego never made another.So yes, I beleive it was whoever you finished as.-Karl Reynold McBomm IV

It's been so long since I've been on a forum site, I forgot how to Banner.

This is a problem that Mark Ruffalo had at the start of Thor: Ragnarok, but mine is more difficult.

Although, I think an equal amount of Chris Hemsworth will fix it.

I assume you're going by that one video on that one site. I never finished (There was a canister that the game didn't let me get), so I don't know. I think I've seen other people finish as other characters though.I love how it ended in a cliff-hanger that had nothing to do with 2007.

I wish I'd gotten that last canister now. It was the cause of my measly 99% completion( :P).I believe that whoever you finish the game fully as will be shown in the cutscene being congratulated, kind of like your Reach custom Spartan. Seems logical.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

The console version was good, although rather rather repetitive. The graphics were rather impressive for the time, though.HOWEVER, the DS version is the supreme version, if simply for no other reason than that it is an amazing FPS, second only to Nintendo's Metroid Prime: Hunters, and then only because it lacks online play. Local multiplayer is really enjoyable, though.

I'm sure ya all played that game. If not i recomend you to play. It's fun.But i wanna ask: i once comleted the game in 100%. and in the final cutscene where Balta congrats you, It's Nuparu who takes credits.Is it possible that it can be other Toa Inika? or it's only punk rock headed Nuparu))?

Yeah Bionicle Heroes was great. intend to buy it for Xbox360

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!

I would have liked to have owned the DS version. As a real Bionicle FPS, it intruiges me. :P I only ever owned the PC version, which I used to think was fantastic. I tried it up recently again, and really, my opinions were mixed. It was alright, the class based Inika were pretty fun and stomping through hordes of Bohrok and Visorak was entertaining. But it was really easy, Hero Mode was kinda meh, and it was pretty repitive as far as game play goes. I got bored with it pretty easily. There were some highlights though, no doubt. The environment was pretty sweet in it's variations, I seem to remember the level 'Smugglers Cove' being particularily awesine. The challenges you could get in the Piraka Playground area that were just big timed fights against endless enemies was some of the most entertaining stuff in the game, and should have been more easily accessible. The Axonn boss fight was also the best boss fight in the game, because it was less shooting at each other from a distance and then throwing hero modes at them and more a serious one-on-one fight between the two of you. That whole level I must have played half a dozen times way back when I first got the game. :PSo overall, it was fun, but it tired out quickly. It's not currently installed on my computer, so I guess I don't really care about it all that much. :P

exo-toa_battle.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I would have liked to have owned the DS version. As a real Bionicle FPS, it intruiges me. :P I only ever owned the PC version, which I used to think was fantastic. I tried it up recently again, and really, my opinions were mixed. It was alright, the class based Inika were pretty fun and stomping through hordes of Bohrok and Visorak was entertaining. But it was really easy, Hero Mode was kinda meh, and it was pretty repitive as far as game play goes. I got bored with it pretty easily. There were some highlights though, no doubt. The environment was pretty sweet in it's variations, I seem to remember the level 'Smugglers Cove' being particularily awesine. The challenges you could get in the Piraka Playground area that were just big timed fights against endless enemies was some of the most entertaining stuff in the game, and should have been more easily accessible. The Axonn boss fight was also the best boss fight in the game, because it was less shooting at each other from a distance and then throwing hero modes at them and more a serious one-on-one fight between the two of you. That whole level I must have played half a dozen times way back when I first got the game. :PSo overall, it was fun, but it tired out quickly. It's not currently installed on my computer, so I guess I don't really care about it all that much. :P

I got the DS version, and beat in a day, and returned it to Gamestop. It was so easy. I got 100% on it in a few hours. I stayed up nearly all night to beat the rest.

SpecOperations9.jpg

Feel free to friend me!