Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Incommodo (Holding Jikal in a headlock)"That, was because you just blew your cover." Incommodo explained. "Massive breakout at a prison. Any normal person would flee, especially someone as timid as you. Yet, not only do you stay, but you actually walk over to two of the escapees and start talking to them? If I had the power to put you under arrest, I would be doing just that."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Jikal"I'm a coward, not a fool." Jikal whined. "It's stupid to run. Some of them are in there for murder! And they are faster than I am! So I hid. " Then his eyes bugged out. "Wait, you're escapees? I thought you were Guards!" He to shrink away from Inc, at least as much as he could while in a headlock. "Don't hurt me......"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Incommodo (Still Holding Jikal)"Yeah, 'cause guards jump out of top-storey windows." Incommodo sighed. "We aren't normal escapees, we were in there temporarily due to a misunderstanding. No laws broken. At least, no serious laws broken."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo (Geez, do I really have to keep writing these?)"Exactly. How were you supposed to know?" Incommodo smiled. "Better safe than sorry, wouldn't you say? Besides, I've been tracking killers for years. I'm a detective. I know a killer when I see one. And you, my friend, are definitely a killer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JikalJikal was practically crying now. "Give me a break! I didn't care who you were! Yes, I killed someone. When the jailbreak happened, I took a gun from one of the dead guards near the prison entrance. And when I hid, a guard surprised me." Jikal was crying now. "I-I..... Shot him. I was so panicked I just pulled the trigger because he was moving..... I needed to get away! I didn't care who you were! I'd have gotten away one way or another!"Incommodo may have been a detective, but Jikal had a lcareer of fooling detectives under his belt.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Incommodo (Screw this, no brackets in my next post)"Yeah. Right." Incommodo could tell the other being was lying. Well, he wasn't sure if it was him, his instincts, or just his ego. But he was sure that Jikal was a killer. "Look, I know you're a killer, and I know you're a killer. But I'm not going to arrest you, nor am I going to make the police aware."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Jikal"I took it from a Guard! He was dead, and I didn't want to go anywhere unarmed." Jikal now sounded annoyed. "And the karzahni forsaken thing has it's safety on. At least, I think it does. It won't fire when I pull the trigger." The part about the safety was true. The safety was on. But he didn't take it from a guard. He had it all along.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Incommodo"Did you know that everyone has a physical reaction when they lie, with the exception of sociopaths?" Incommodo asked. "Well, I can tell you're lying. I can read you like a book."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Jikal"What, you want the help of a supposed killer, whom you currently have in a headlock?" Jikal replied sarcastically. At this point, he was both pretending to be annoyed and genuinely annoyed. "Great way to ask."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Incommodo"To get in. I'm neutral. I'm on neither side. I want to see which side wants my... assistance.' It was the part about 'assistance' that Incommodo lied on. He was, in fact, trying to get in to the underworld to find Ignotus. But Jikal didn't need to know that.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

You simply can't free them so easily. If I know anything, they'd have placed lots more guards down their main escape route than just one. And certainly not conveniently place a guard in a dead end nobody cares about. Not to mention I'm not sure if any Hacker would fall to such a trick as pretending to be another given how tightlyknit an organization they are.... and they don't have uniforms.

OOC: You think Kal is the smartest? By the way, thank you for attacking. This should be fun.Hmm....something's wrong with me. I want to fight you. I think my mind is hiding in a bomb-proof ballistic shelter.IC-Kal:"Ah-ha," Kal said, laughing slightly, "I see you were a bit smarter than you looked, weren't you?" Kal laughed, and started walking along. He'd play along with the guard...for now."Alright, sir, which one shall it be?" He asked, jokingly. "The blue one, the green one, or the black one?" Saying this, Kal began to use his plasma. First, he coated his hands and wrists in a layer of the stuff, burning the guard's hands that were holding him. They let go, cursing in pain. Then, he ducked away, throwing the plasma from his hands at the gun's barrel, hopefully melting it down.That said and done, he activated his mask. The slowed perception of time allowed him to catalogue the movements of the guards who had captured him, especially the guard with the gun. He ducked away from a blast of fire, rolling under a gust of air and a rock thrown at him, hopefully tackling the projectile-weapon-wielding man.OOC: I get the feeling my mind won't be very happy with me. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lekar (Housing District) Lekar sighed as he woke up from the hibernation chamber. "Another boring day," he muttered to himself, picking up his shield. Getting close to the exit, he saw broken objects laying in the streets. " What the.." Brusting out the doors into the Technology District, he could only stand agape at the chaos in the city.OOC:Character open for interaction.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: JikalJikal watched with hidden amusement as the two argued. "W-well, I'm sorry, but I have to go. I-I don't want to be here when the criminals get all the way out." His tone indicated fear.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: IncommodoIncommodo was incredibly fortunate, as he had stepped out of the way just as the lightning bolt was fired."Ouch."IC: ReichenbachWhile waiting for Arkrak to respond, Reichenbach opened a new tab.> Connnecting to Jikal...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Reichenbach> No, I was going to say that you should be asking why there's a sniper perched on top of the prison roof, aiming directly at you.> But, asking who I am wouldn't be that bad an idea.Should Jikal look up, he would see the silhouette of a sniper, perched on top of the roof, exactly as Reichenbach had described.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]