Techna

Legolover-361

OOC: Wait, there's a lock? I thought they were all held by energy shields... :sly:IC: Incommodo (Prison)"Why not? You could always just completely ignore my plan." Incommodo muttered.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Well, frequency is the amount of vibration in a sound, so it would be strange if a Toa of Sonics didn't have complete control over amplitude and frequency of sounds.IC: Incommodo (Prison)"Well, I would suggest jumping out the window, but I'd prefer to get my Kualsi back first." Incommodo answered.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / PrisonEyes wide, the two acted the moment they saw the matoran. Thuiop threw up a wall of stone, but Swuiops field of electricity wasn't even half as powerful as the ones Levacius could form, and two of the blasts struck her in the arm and side, causing her to stumble back. In response to the attack, she channeled the lightning barrier she had formed into seven separate bolts that flew towards her enemies, before adding to her barrier in order to make it strong enough to stop any other attacks.Thuiop turned around to the light toa again. His left shoulder had not been protected from their attacks, thanks to his failure at judging properly. With a roar, he allowed himself to be covered in plates of nearly diamond hard stone, and charged forward towards the light toa, swinging his weapon with unbelievable strength.

GM IC:The two Matoran to the edges of the formation, one to each wall, ducked back behind the corners. However, the three Matoran in the middle had nowhere to go. One was struck and keeled over, his body rocked by spasms. The other two took glancing blows.The Toa of Light waited until the last moment -- and disappeared, leaving Thuiop's blade to rent empty air. But this time the Toa of Light wasn't attacking the brute; no, his sword was jabbing forward at Swuiop, who was occupied with the Matoran still in the middle of the corridor.* * *Abruptly, a Toa guard turned into Arkak's hallway. He paused, head canted to one side, at the sight of Arkak and Incommodo striding confidently his way. Then, apparently making up his mind, he raised his rifle arm, his right one, and jogged forward."Hey! Are you authorized to be down here?"

IC(Jade with Gust in restaurant)

Jade quickly finishes her meal before reclining in her chair. It had been a long; tiresome day with little rest. The only sleep she received was the half hour to an hour of sleep against the cold cave wall outside of Takadox's lair. She was exhausted, but didn't want to ruin the first date she ever had with Gust.Slowly, the Glatorian closes her eyes and relaxes; not falling asleep, but simply resting.-Mef Man

IC(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)

Jade slowly opens her eyes; getting a straight on view of the Le-Toa."Not all of us can go as long as you can without sleep," replies Jade; a small smile on her face. "It's just been a long day, and I'm a bit tired. But, it's been a good day."A really good day.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust made a little heart shape with his hands and moved his empty cup into the trash can with a breeze."Glad to hear that you had a good day," he said smiling.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)

"Other than the bullets and the dying, it's been a pretty good day," Jade explains; eyes closing again. "Thanks for taking me here, Gust. It's really nice and relaxing here and the staff seem to have a joke for every occassion," she adds while looking toward the cashier.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"That's how we roll here!" yelled the cashier with a laugh before bringing the empty trays over with a flourish.Gust grinned, shaking his head."We should probably go..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GustGust floated up and out of his seat, and the cashier's eyes widened."Dude...how'd you do that?" he said incredulously. Gust merely shrugged and winked, and for a moment, the cashier could have sworn his friend's eyes had turned a hint of violet, but when his eyes opened, they were blue again."Alright," the Toa Techna of Air said, "I'll see you later, man."He walked out the door.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / PrisonThuiop roared out as his enemy vanished, and Swuiop quickly turned, secure in her electrical barrier, just in time to see the toa appear and stab forward. Back turned to the wall of electricity, she swung her own weapon down and parried.Realizing she couldn't just fire blasts at him, she sent a blast of electricity up at him from the ground. Behind the toa of light, Thuiop generated a huge spike of stone and hurled it at the light toa.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Gust The Toa Techna of Air shrugged."I'd say watch a Kohlii game, but I haven't been to one since the Inter-Techna Championship a couple years ago. Torch and I had a bet going on who would win and when the strikers...failed to meet our expectations...we charged the field, took their sticks, and started playing one on one to try and beat the other."He shrugged again, trying and failing to keep a grin from spreading across his face."I'm pretty sure we're both banned from the stadium for life, Techna or not."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust outside of restaurant)

Jade couldn't help but laugh at Gust's explanation. The two charging the field and taking the players's equipment? Why did that not surprise her?"If you can't get in, we'll force our way in," jokes the Glatorian while balling her right hand into a fist.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"Getting in wasn't a problem," he said with a laugh. "Getting out was a bigger issue. I'm pretty sure we both still have marks from the Tasers."He pulled up his shirt and looked down at his abdomen."Yep," he said. "I still see them."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GustGust whipped out his tab and began to check the schedules for the stadium, sighing in undisguised relief."No games today," he said laughing. "Anything else you want to do?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Um..." said Gust with a shrug before his brilliant blue eyes lit up and he grabbed Jade by the waist and spun her around in a circle. Putting her down, he noted her quizzical look and grinned."That new Tillian Saporta movie is out in the theatre," he said, practically bouncing now. Gust had always loved Tillian's movies, a love that was unrequited by Torch; the Toa Techna of Plasma had always found him to be a bit of a prettboy, which, he joked, was probably the reason Gust related to him so well.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Oh, Karz, no," he said with a grin. "I couldn't do that to your wallet. I have the potential to bankrupt an entire farming company with the amount of popcorn Torch and I consume in one movie."It occurred to him just how many stories he had of his exploits with Torch; Jade probably thought they had some weird bromance thing going on.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Okay, Gust," Jade replies while smiling.Karz, those two must be close. I see why his supposed "death" tore him up so much."So...you buy the tickets and popcorn and I'll sit back and enjoy. Sounds fair, huh?" Jade asks sarcasticlly.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"Now you are speaking my language," he said with a grin. "Or...one of them. Ion insisted that I learn every regional Matoran dialect, along with Skakdi, Vortixx, Northern and Southern Continental...he wouldn't even let me get a language implant. I had to do it the old-fashioned way."What a guy.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GustGust sighed, fingering the pockets of his jeans awkwardly."Old leader of the Techna. Pretty much mentored Torch and I, with some help from Airu. I...was never really the best student," he said shamefully. "He's dead now. Hooked himself up to the CPU and downloaded a virus into his body after the first Hacker assualt."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Yeah," he said, snapping his fingers and creating a mini tornado that he spun around his finger like a top. "Such is life. People either adapt and learn to play the game, or they don't and...well, like you said. A lot of people die for Techna."Too many, an unbidden voice in his head piped up, but Gust shot it down.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Jade was silent for a moment while she listened to Gust's words. She seemed to be in a sort of philosophical trance; the only way out of it would be for someone to run up and shake her out of it. But, the Glatorian was soon back among the living; promising herself to save the gloomy thoughts for another day."Well, why don't we go see that movie. After all, it's our first date. We don't need to spend it thinking about the worst."Hopefully I won't make it our last date.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust lifted Jade into the air again and carried her over his shoulders with a laugh before he began to slowly sink."This looked a lot easier when a Toa did it to a Matoran," he said with a mock wheeze. "My frail body structure can't handle anything more than ten pounds..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"...old man?" Gust said, suddenly stopping with Jade still slung around his shoulders. Was he really old...?"I'm still young," he said, a bit more defensively than he intended.OOC: Ololol.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust heading to theater)

Jade let out a barely audible 'oof' from the sudden stop. Apparently, the Toa had taken her seriously.Probably lack of sleep or I'm really convincing."You're not old Gust," Jade replies; not being able to see his face from her position. "Old men don't kiss as good as you do."Flaterry may work...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust slid Jade off his shoulders and held her by her waist, his eyes wide in innocence and pure happiness."Did you mean that?" he asked, an undeniable hopeful tone in his voice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Now I feel like a student again," he said, faking a pout. "I hated learning, especially when people tried to teach me things I already knew."He walked into the theater."Two tickets for Courtesy Call?" asked Gust with a grin. After getting the two tickets and an unhealthy amount of popcorn, Gust walked into the theater and immediately pounced for front row seats.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME