Techna

Legolover-361

IC(Jild sighting flying being on battlefield)

Jild had wandered back to the tower; looking over the bodies of the ADRs. Cleaning droids seemed stuck trying to lift the heavy bodies which amused the Matoran, but he wasn't looking toward them now. A flying Le-Toa was amusing the Matoran; causing him to smile greatly."Hey, how'd you get those wings?" he calls out to the being.OOC: There you go, Z.-Mef Man

IC: TainTain looked interested. "You just got out of Tech Tower? So did we. We were helping out Commander Airu's men on the upper levels. Then, they told us to find out what we could from the database, but there was some kind of bomb. Nearly fried another friend of mine. Sir." Out of habit, Tain added the sir. His parents had trained him well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Gust"Ah," he said with a grin. "So you found out about the logic bomb the same way I did, then."Then his eyebrow raised and the grin widened. "Dude. It's just Gust. I don't care what you call Torch or Matrapolix, but I'm just Gust. I'm just a guy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Thank you M&M. :PIC: Vranos"I requested them into my design... Not having wings just wouldn't feel right for me." He replied as he dropped onto his feet with ease, the power of Mask, wings, and element giving him great skill with his flight. "Do you know what has happened here?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: No prob, Bob. :P

IC(Jild talking to Vranos outside of tower)

"Yeah, we just blew up some ADRs!" Jild cries out happily. "I used an SMG, and a Cornershot, and my new friend threw an EMP grenade. It was just beautiful. Oh, and I was shot and a bomb blew up in my face! Talk about a fun time!"-Mef Man

IC: Gust"Yeah," he said, laughing, "sounds like Airu.""So, what department do you all work in? Who's your manager? You deserve a little something for your work today..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: XDIC: Vranos"I see... so these ADRs were attacking you?" He raised an eyebrow at the being, wondering if he had already found himself someone needed a good amount of jail time. "Do you know why?" He wings folder back on his arms, taloned gauntlets at the ready in case the person started running. "Why would security robots be attacking you?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Jild talking to Vranos outside of tower)

"I don't know. They attacked the Techna or something and I was caught in the whole mess. But, I got all these awesoome guns!" Jild says as he pretends to shoot the Toa with a fake Corner shot; as if it were in his hands. The Matoran even mimicked the sound that the large weapon made.-Mef Man

IC: Tain smirked. "Ijust got hired this morning, so all I can tell you is I work with her." Tain pointed at Ga'mal. "Yeah. I had to face a robot invasion with a low-caliber pistol in a suit. I got the Cornershot later. I am never leaving home without my sniper rifle again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC

(Ga'mal talking to Gust in restaurant)

(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)(Jild talking to Vranos outside of tower)

"I don't know. First, I was in CKC, then I was here, then I was leaving. I haven't a clue why they were attacking." "CKC," Ga'mal sighs happily to Tain while resting her head on Tain's shoulder more.Jade leans forward and kisses Gust before saying,"You were especially. And after everything else that was dealt out to you; you still stayed strong."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust grinned, blushing as he pulled away from Jade. He was quiet for a moment before he reached up with one finger."You have chocolate on your lip," he mumbled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)

(Jild talking to Vranos outside of tower)

"Well, you see, I saw this can on the sidewalk; so I shot at it when no one was around. But, I aimed two feet too high and broke a window," he explains while smiling satisfied.Jade giggles while wiping off the chocolate. "How about now?" she asks him.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Tain"Oh, karz. The one manner I should remember and I forgot." Tain held out the hand that wasn't supporting Ga'mal. "I'm Tain."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC

(Ga'mal thinking to herself in restaurant)(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)

Jild draws his revolver and shows it to the Toa. "My pride and joy; although a Cornershot is a little bit better than my girl here. But, I love her more than her," he says while smiling at his revolver as if it were alive.Jade grins at Gust; hand still in his. "You're an okay guy for a Toa Techna," Jade jokes.Ugh. Why can't that happen to Tain and I?-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Gust"Well said for a bounty hunter," he said with a smirk, squeezing her hand.He turned to Tain and nodded, shaking the coder's hand with his free hand."Gust. This is Jade."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Tain in restaurant)

"Point blank," explains Jild. "You see, I saw this car flying up above, so I looked up at it and raised my pistol. I didn't realize this and fired off a shot."Jade winks at Tain while saying,"Nice to meet you." She was tempted to tell the two to go sit down and eat so that she could be alone with Gust, but there was no harm in talking to the two.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Gust"Nice to meet you guys," he said, and he couldn't help but notice Jade's expression.He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it, grinning softly at her.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)

"Oh, sorry, nothing was behind the window; just a few little pet Rahi who were suffocating. I was given a reward for giving them air from the bullet. It paid for the fine of the window, thankfully. And, that was all I hit."Jade looked away for a moment, still smiling, before glancing back at Gust. She leans her head against the wall and says,"I love you, Gust."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust squeezed her hand and took a sip of coffee. Leaning his head against the warm window, the light cast a huge glow across his face, illuminating his huge grin."I love you," he whispered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

(Jade talking to Gust in restaurant)(Jild talking to Vranos outside of tower)

"Good," Jade replies while smiling. She takes another bite of her food; eager to get off alone away from the crowds in the restaurant."Well, I'd say thanks because I'd get to see my buddies with the force," replies Jild while smiling.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man