Techna

Legolover-361

IC(Jade talking to Gust in theater)

"Sorry, squirt," Jade says to a Matoran sitting beside her. The Glatorian places her elbow on the armrest while saying,"It's taken." Turning to Gust, she smiles before reclining in the seat.Once those lights go out I know I'm going out as well. Just...don't yawn.The Glatorian continues to smile while she fights back a yawn that started to creep into her life. If it could be contained she could slip off into a dreamless sleep without Gust knowing. With any luck, she'd be awake right when the lights turn on.-Mef Man

IC: GustTruth be told, Gust was exhausted, too. For all his bluster, last night's op had destroyed him mentally, and this movie was exactly the excuse he needed to slip into his cleansing state.He closed his eyes and let all his elemental energy flow through his body, creating a perfect equilibrium. In moments, he was in a comatose state, and he would be until his internal clock registered that the movie was over.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Drone 2 talking to Drone...somewhere)

(Jade with Gust in theater)

"I don't care," replies Drone 2. "They all blow up the same. As long as it hurts Techna I'm fine with blowing up a deli if we have to," Drone 2 adds; a smile still on his face. The loud explosion, the screams from bystanders, he could just hear it now. Maybe his dream would be able to become a reality. Maybe they'd be able to pull this off.Jade was not only resting, but asleep beside Gust. With on hand over his and a head resting on his shoulder; she was out just as soon as the lights did the same. No dreams flooded her mind from pure exhaustion. Before she fell asleep, she hoped that the movie was a long one...-Mef Man

Jade mumbled a,"You too," before drifting back into her sleep. The movie did seem as if it were going to continue for a while. Enough time for the Glatorian to get a quick sleep, but she'd need more than an hour an half to rest after everything she'd been through,-Mef Man

IC: (Plotting to blow up the moon a building!): Vrf-3"Well, this is going to hurt a lot people unless we give some sort of warning... and I don't think killing off innocent people is going to do any good, all it will do is make us seem heartless even to those others in the rebellion. And keeping a better image would be good for us..." He commented, also hearing ta different explosion and different screams in his mind. It terrified him, it sickened him what would happen to all those people. "Maybe we could give ourselves a anti-hero appearance instead, blow up the building after warning those inside... people would probably like us more if we did that."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC(Drone 2 talking to Vrf-3 somewhere)

"Blowing up a building is blowing up a building," Drone 2 replies. "The citizens of Techna-Nui are too heartless to just forgive and forget about us doing such a thing." The Matoran in the suit of armor takes a step to the left and looks toward the wall as if he were observing some fine work of art. "And, besides, this place has gone to Karz so much that we'd be doing the citizens a favor by blowing up a building. Atleast they'd finally be at piece."The Matoran smiles before turning back to the others. They couldn't see his face behind the mask, but, if they could, they'd see a cold and heartless smile; twisted by the wicked thoughts and actions of Drone 2.-Mef Man

-==IC: Kairan//Near Tech Tower, earlier==-Kairan frowned, as he looked around, and saw Zero and Ciel heading away from the area."They're over there... But... It sounds almost as if that guy memory altered her as well." Kairan stated, as he noticed a slight tremor in the ground, but ignored it."We should probably investigate that place that we first saw them at, though."

IC(Jade with Gust in theater)

Jade's eyes slowly opened as the lights suddenly turned on in the theater. Apparently, the show was over. The sound of the Matoran, Toa, and other beings in the theater standing up echoed throughout the room.The Glatorian looks to see she had been leaning against Gust; her arm long gone from the arm rest. She sits up in her chair and yawns against her better judgment."That was a, uh, great movie, huh, Gust?" she asks; not even remembering how it started, let alone the rest of the movie.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"Uh, yeah," said the Toa Techna of Air, standing and stretching. Quickly, he downed his bag of popcorn in a gulp."I liked the part with...the acting," he said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Yeah, that was...the best part," replies Jade while standing up. She runs a hand over the top of her head; forcing herself not to yawn again. "Well, thanks for the good time, Gust. I'm having fun."Sleeping is always fun; especially when you're so tired.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust checked his phone. 10:00 AM. Two and a half hours. What the...?"So," he said, doing a couple jumping jacks and then doing a frontflip excitedly, "what now?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Wha? Nah," he said, shaking his head with a laugh. "As soon as I got the chance, I fired my deputy. Corrupt as all Karz, snaked his way through every complaint ever made against him, and one day I finally watched him roughing up some schoolkid who he tried to fine for something purely moronic, so I snapped. Funny enough, in the process, so did his jawbone."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust; heading to headquarters)

"It's okay, Gust," Jade replies. "It happens to all of us. Just...try to control yourself so that virus doesn't show up in you.again; okay?"Karz, I wish he'd get that virus taken care of so he doesn't have to suffer any consequences later.-Mef Man

IC: Emma - Tech TowerEmma nodded, "Well, it's the best idea we have so far."She grinned at Kairan, "Last one there's a busted ADR!" before bolting for the lab.IC: Renen, Scorpio, Shade, Nathius - Implant your Cash!Nathius slouched in his chair, defeated, "I really thought they'd come..."Renen shook his head, "No point sulking. Now shift over."Taking the Toa's place, the Matoran innkeeper began typing into the computer:ADRs at Tech Tower? Nice touch. No chit-chat, need to talk. Meeting at Library, 7h.Glitch the Implants, get going.Peace man.Sighing, Renen sent it as well to anyone in the near vicinity, "Well, let's get going."-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Drone"Took the words right out of my mouth 2. Anyways, here's the plan: seeing as how its a public library with barely enough security to cause some damage, entering it will be a cake walk. Depending on how many bombs Volin makes, we'll put them in areas such as the washrooms and other places where no one would look. 2, if you somehow screw up on hacking the cameras, have yourself hop out of your armor and do it yourself seeing as how there's no discernible connection between both."Drone paused, just to let the information sink in."Sound good? If we go with plan B (2 doing it), we'll be waiting not too far from there."

IC(Drone 2 talking to Drone somewhere)

If Drone could see Drone 2's face, he would see a rather upset Matoran shooting him a nasty glare. Saying out loud that he could hop out of the armor? Vrf-3 was such a loud mouth that he'd tell the closest cop in no time."Sounds good," Drone 2 finally says. "But, a library? Isn't there something...bigger we could assault?"-Mef Man

IC: GustLet me worry about Equinox," he said, visibly sinking into the leather seat of his convertible. "I'm in control. Now I just need to make sure I stay that way."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"I'm always careful," said the Toa Techna of Air, spinning the wheel of his car and cursing; he had missed a turn to his office and had drifted through four lanes of traffic in a wide open u-turn in order to correct the route.Correcting the position of the car into his lane, he caught sight of his office building and grinned. Just about there...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

(Jade talking to Gust in car heading to headquarters)

"Okay," Drone 2 mumbles. He wasn't too happy about blowing up a simple library, but he understood the reasoning. Besides, he'd stick with Drone anywhere and anytime."Yep, you're always careful," Jade says sarcasticlly; now sitting up in her chair. Her heartlight was pounding hard; her chest thumping up and down. "You air-heads like your speed, don't you?" she asks whille a grin slides onto her face.-Mef Man

IC: Drone"Hey, if it makes you feel better, we could head on over to Volin's place and ask him to make several bombs so we could place them at a bunch of different places at the same time. Once one explosion is set off, most of the security's going to divert to that area. How we'll use that to our advantage, I don't know since we'll have all the bombs placed beforehand but you can never be too certain. I'll even let you pick out the three other locations."

IC: GustGust grinned. "Something like that," he said, flipping an obscene hand gesture at a driver who had pulled up beside him, yelling and cursing about over-privileged prettyboys. When the driver began to up his octave and return the gesture, Gust flipped a switch on his dashboard, sending out a loud siren from the speakers of his car. Lights began to flash on the trunk, and the driver visibly paled and nodded respectfully at Gust.With a laugh, the Toa Techna flipped the switch again and took a right turn.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

(Jade talking to Gust in car heading toward headquarters)

"We don't have to bomb anywhere else," replies Drone 2. "Thanks for the offer, but let's start off with one target first."Jade was laughing as well at the driver's misfortune and lack of judgment. He picked the wrong person to mess with."It pays to be with the cops," Jade says. "You get to get away with alot more things."-Mef Man

IC: GustGust grinned as he nodded and jumped out of the car. It occurred to him that he wasn't using his seat belt. Oh, well. Not like he'd ever get in a wreck."Alright," he said, opening the door to the building. "Casa del Gust is in the penthouse office."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME