Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Honnak -in taxi-The taxi had picked him up and was brining him toward his house.He saw his bank acount get 35,000 widgets bigger. He used his implant to comfirm the tranaction before the taxi dropped him off. He went inside and sunk down into a chair, complaining, "I'm getting to old for this."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Gust"Sounds good to me," he said with a grin as she kissed his cheek. He whipped out his tab quickly, sending out a text to everyone in the group.To: Takadox GroupFrom: GustLet me say first and foremost that it was an honor to work with all of you. You've all done the ship a great favor, one that can't be repayed in widgets or rifles, though hopefully you enjoy both and use them to your fullest potential.I would like to request, however, one last favor of you: the events of last night and this morning can never be revealed to the general public. Matrapolix and I will come up with a cover story for the body switch; all we need you to do is deny any involvement in case the press tracks any of you down.My door is always open.Yours in Eternity,Gust.As he sent the text, he looked up and saw his car parked outside. He hopped into the front seat and opened the door for Jade.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Gust"Well, you can," he said with a wry grin, "but it would be hard to keep a relationship going with you spending the rest of your life in prison."He shrugged, somewhat nonchalantly, about the whole thing. The process was considered a black op; after all, it was not public knowledge that Takadox OR Pridak (well, nobody had known Pridak was on the ship, but there was nothing that could be done about that...) had ever been on the Techna Nui, and as it is, it would cause countless sleepless nights for Gust and Matrapolix explaining why he now inhabited the body of a famous warlord."Standard Techna procedure," he finally said.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jade talking to Gust in car in Housing District)

Jade returns the kiss before saying,"Yeah, or that. That always helps." The Glatorian was now in a permanent good mood; a smile on her face. Gust being there made everything better, but now she also had enough money to allow her to live in luxury for a while. Until the next job, atleast. "I'll buy a nice dress, then some normal everyday clothes, then pay the rent for the next few months, and pay for some nice food instead of packed noodles. Oh, this is going to be so nice, Gust."-Mef Man

IC: Gust"If you ever need anything, just ask," he said. "It won't be putting much of a dent in my salary."He clutched her hand tightly, leaning back into the leather seat and keeping one relaxed hand on the steering wheel.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"I haven't seen much of a point," he said. "I rarely sleep, and when I do, I'm generally too busy concentrating on staying asleep that I don't have time to focus on what I'm sleeping on."He grinned."Besides," he said, "I have better things to spend my money on. Like youuuuu."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Heading back to the Spark of Genius): KyrahkHe was walking back to the restaurant he was supposed to be guarding when a message came in, which he found rather strange, as internet still seemed to be down. Turns out, it was from Gust, of the Toa Techna. Maybe they would all be publicly commended as heroes or something.Interesting. They were going to have to remain quiet about this... that might be a bit of an issue... but he could always alter the story into a play through of The Game with the really long name which he couldn't remember for some reason. But now he had the urge to write something back.To: GustFrom: KyrahkWell, it was certainly interesting to work for the law instead of just making weapons. I am proud to say that I will likely never try anything like that again, as it was horrifying and violent. Don't forget to cover for why all the people hypnotized by Takadox have gone missing...Also, thanks for the gun, I'll certainly be putting it's parts to good use...I have the feeling you're probably on your date with Jade right now. So tell her that I said 'Hi'.Good luck protecting the city, and try not to die and get stuck in a Barraki body... one Techna doing that is strange enough, if you both do it, then who knows what people will think!Also, try not to keep getting yourself injured... you seem rather good at that.Oh right, on a date... well, that's all I have to say...Oh, and try not to make her angry, she can probably kill you in a moment if you do... she scares me.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Matrapolix and RyjakOn hoverbikes, the two headed to the position of the criminal. They soon zoomed into the small building on the edges of the city. "Keep a line on." he told the sniper."Will do, Mat." said the Kra-Toa with a smirk.Pistol at the ready, he stalked through the halls. Not much was here, save a few boxes. Upon opening them, he found ammunition. He lifted a bullet in his hand, before dropping it at a blood-curdling scream.Running into the hall Matrapolix had been in, he looked on. The being was not who he knew. It was the tall dark Takadox, even if it wasn't on the inside."What happened to the criminal?""He died."The Vortixx wasn't smiling. He pushed his way out the door, and was soon on his way.Ryjak didn't want to investigate. He knew what had happened. Turning, he saw a familiar face...

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: GustGust grinned as he stepped out of the car, letting the smell of baked goods waft into their noses with subtle air power.He walked through the door and caught the eye of the cashier, who grinned and waved emphatically at him just before he caught side of Jade."Try not to hurt him!" the cashier said with a grin. "He's extremely fragile."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk nodded. "Like I said, I looked very different back when I was alive." He held out his hand, palm up. It displayed a holographic image of what he looked like when he was still a normal being. It depicted an usually tall and bulky Gravity Toa wearing a Kualsi. He also wore an overcoat. "This is what I looked like then."TainTain smiled happily as he started walking, not a care in the world.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: GustGust grinned and blushed a little at the cashier's reaction. It was almost comical."Gust? A Techna? No way! What horrible atrocities did you have to perform to get that position, mate?"Gust laughed. "It was nothing, really. I had to go on a date with your mother."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"It's a strong point," the cashier said with a grin. "So, mate, what can I get you?"Gust scanned the menu with a mock thinking expression."I'll have a bacon and cheese sandwich, two chocolate crepes, and a double chocolate chip frappuchino," said the Toa Techna of Air with a grin. He turned to Jade."What do you want?" he asked her. "Everything's free of charge."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Ga'mal in restaurant with others)

(Jild talking to others in restaurant)

"Oh, I'll just take a cup of coffee, black, and a sandwhich as well," she says while shrugging. She never ate out, so didn't know what to order; and didn't want to make Gust pay too much.Ga'mal glances over at the two before turning back to Tain. "Well, what are you going to eat?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust raised an eyebrow but then grinned and nodded."Everything's free of charge, seeing as now you're a bigshot Techna and all," the cashier said with a grin. "It'll be out in a minute, man."Gust and Jade took a seat by the window, letting the sunlight shine in and illuminate the table.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in restaurant)

(Jade talking to others in restaurant)

"That sounds good; I'll take that too," Ga'mal says while smiling happily."Well, free food, a girl, and who knows what else for becoming a Techna? That sounds good," Jade says jokingly to Gust before spotting Tain carrying Ga'mal. "Is she...okay?" the Glatorian asks Tain.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust grinned. "Yeah, it does sound pretty good, now that you mention it..."He looked over at Ga'mal and Tain."Yeah," he said with another grin, propping his head on his elbow. "They're just young and in love."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: TainIt took Tain a moment to realize Jade was talking to him. "Oh, I'm sorry miss. Yes, she's fine. I'm just carrying her because.....um......" Tain blushed as he struggled to come up with an explanation that wouldn't sound odd.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Ga'mal talking to Jade in restaurant)

(Jade talking to others in restaurant)

"Because he's madly in love with me and doesn't want me to walk," Ga'mal says quickly while looking at Jade. A smile was on her face as she said the words."Ah. You were right, Gust," Jade says while turning back to Gust.-Mef Man

IC: Gust"Boom. Mind reader," he said with a laugh, lifting a chair with a breeze and idly setting it down so he could have a footrest, quickly doing the same for Jade.Beautiful day...He stretched, yawning slightly and leaning his head against the warm window.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Yeah, well. Long night," he said, stretching again.Images started to flicker through his head, almost unwillingly.A hypnotized prison guard firing a bullet through his cheek. A hundred Huna-wearing Toa, surrounding him, guns raised. Himself, crumpled to the ground in pain as memories flooded their way into his psyche. Torch, standing right in front of him. Levacius, crumpled and broken like a Matoran's playtoy...Gust opened his eyes as the food arrived. He grinned at the cashier and turned towards his breakfast.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"Don't worry about it, man," he said, waving his hand with a tired grin. "I've never been one for formalities, and even if I was, I just got out of the Technology Tower; too busy to bother with something as trivial as not being saluted. It's just Gust."He turned to his sandwich and took a bite.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME