Techna

Legolover-361

IC - In Takadox's bodyMatrapolix rolled his eyes."I was simply transferred to this form when I died."He looked at the unconvinced team."Gust, remember when I first met you? I erroneously disregarded you as a Techna, having never met you. It was in Spark of Genius."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - In Takadox's body"Of course it's possible. I was the most genetically altered Toa in existence. My brain implant had an automatic upload that would my spirit into the nearest open corpse. I put it in as a failsafe. See, if I dropped dead in a Warzone, I would come back as a dead friend. Or enemy, for that matter. It put my consciousness in a 'file' and 'downloaded' it to Takadox. Does that make any sense?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Ga'mal helping Jild near CPU)

(Jade with others near body)

(Jild being blown up from CPU)

"Ugh, I hate my life," mutters Jade as she walks toward the nearby wall and sits down. This day was getting too much for her with everyone dying and coming back to life. She needed a nice, strong drink about now."Here...we...go!"BOOM!!!Jild was immediatly sent flying back as a bolt of electricity shot out fromt the planted bomb. The front of the Matoran's suit was scorched, but didn't make it to his skin. The Matoran lie on the ground a few yards away with his eyes wide open. His face was now as black as night from the explosion."Jild!" cries out the Matoran as she rushes toward him.-Mef Man

OOC: Spark of Genius is a rather new store... open less than a week... unless maybe there was a Spark of Genius before, and it's just under New ownership now, Dreenan. That would work fine I think.IC: (CPU Room): Kyrahk"Hey, you know how you should test him? someone should volunteer to get hypnotized by him. If he can't do it, then it leads to support that he's not Takadox... if he can, then someone cracks him over the head with a blunt object and we send him off to jail... and not kill him." Kyrahk suggested with a slight frown. Even he knew it wasn't a good idea, but it was the best one he had.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: He literally only met Gust just before the mission took place, when he called everyone to it.IC - In Takadox's body"That wouldn't work," he snapped, "Because now that I'm in this body, I have it's abilities...at the cost of my own. No more biomechanics, no more speed, strength, or sound. But I do have hypnotism."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: ... I can't believe I forgot that already... I blame being sick. XDIC: (Contemplating using Takapolis of Matradox): Kyrahk"Well, you wouldn't know how to use that power yet if you were just transferred inside that body, right? Meaning unless you picked up all of Takadox's memories in that exchange... an unpleasant thought... you might not be able to use it. But, I've only had my brain transferred once, to this city from a Kraata into this body, and it didn't take me long to figure it out, so..." He scratched his lower jaw, thinking silently. Then an idea struck him. "What is my name? Takadox would likely never know the name of a weapon designer!" Of course, he was just trying to find a way to prove something. Takapolis... Matradox... Takamatradoxtopolis had him rather confused.

Edited by Zoma

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Krayzikk + TainKrayzikk looked thoughtful. "In other words, Matrapolix, you came back much the same way I did, except in a biological body versus a robotic one."Tain ran to Jild. "Dude, you okay?" The toa looked concerned.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC

(Ga'mal near uplink with others)

(Jild talking to Tain outside of uplink)

"That," starts Jild. "Was awesome. Help me up," the Matoran coughs once; black suet coming out of his mouth. "Please." Jild holds his hand out for the being to grab.Ga'mal smiles at the sight of Jild being okay."Now what? The uplink is out of commission now."-Mef Man

IC: Gust"He assaulted a Toa Techna, and led to the "death" of another," Gust said, eyebrows raised at Matrapolixadox. "Besides, it was the virus. I don't have that kind of power."Then he realized exactly whose body he was talking to and decided to test him."It's definitely Matrapolix," he said, holding up a hand. "The virus is trying to spread to him. I can...feel it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sighed, and facepalmed. "I'm a Detective, this karz wasn't in my job description." He sighed. "Sirs, what are my orders?" After all, there were four superior officers in the room.TainTain hauled Jild to his feet. "Did you see what caused the explosion?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: AiruAiru walked into the room. "Sir, with all due respect, I want an explanation now-Takadox!" he yelled, firing off a couple rounds at Matrapolix.Gust swept them away with a burst of wind. "Hold your fire, commander! It's Matrapolix!"Airu sighed and holstered his silenced pistols. "Can't say the last 24 hours haven't been interesting," he muttered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (CPU room):This wasn't so hard at all.Raknar couldn't remember the last time he'd disabled a logic bomb. That didn't mean he didn't remember how to do it.Good hackers said that on their best days, they felt ike they and the computer were one and the same. In Raknar's case, that feeling was literal. He was, after all, a Skakdi of Data.He had first shut down the computer and let it reboot. Now, as the murmurs of conversation rose in a crescendo behind him, he slipped a flash drive out of his pocket. He held many flash drives on his person, most of them empty. This one was special. Raknar had constructed the program himself.The nearest USB port was on the side of the computer display. Raknar inserted the flash drive and waited.- LB-BOMB.exe- Running VERSION 2.5- Commands: Quick Scan / Custom Scan / Direct Removal / Detection History-> Custom Scan- Drives: C / D / E(flashdrive)-> C and D- Beginning scan.- Checking backdoor entrances...- Found 1 normal and 1 override. Select one.-> Override- Scanning hard drive for override sequence...- Override hard-coded into computer. Copying code...- Inserting code...- Successful!- Logic Bomb not triggered by override backdoor entrance.- Ending all processes...- Warning! logicbomb.exe is attempting to terminate process-ending!-> Override- Using override code...- Override successful!- Scanning for location of logicbomb.exe...- 5 occurances found. Delete?-> Scan for hidden files- Scanning...- 4 more occurances found. 9 total. Delete?"Dang it," said Torch some ways behind. "Gust, you really need to get rid of that virus. Mata Nui only knows what it's doing to your brain." A pause. "On second thought, can it do much more?"

Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Tain, Tech Tower"Sounds good." Tain grinned. "Alright, I'll take point. Ga'mal, shoot anything that tries to sneak up on me, and Jild keep your eyes on the flanks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain while heading to group)

(Jild following Tain heading to group)

Jild nods his head before grabbing the Cornershot. He begins to walk behind Tain while looking toward the left and right."Got it," she replies, even though she really didn't want to shoot anything.You have to be strong, girl. Tain could be in trouble and you have to make sure you don't make him get killed.The Matoran raises the pistol and reloads it while following Tain. She looks behind Tain and herself to make sure no one was following them.-Mef Man

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain grinned as he said to Ga'mal, "Oh, and warn me will ya? It doesn't do any good to shoot them once I already have a bullet in me." His tone contained the traces of a smile, even though Ga'mal couldn't see it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal near elevator)

(Jild talking to others outside of elevator)

"Ah, an elevator ride! How fun," Jild says as they approach the elevator. "I thought today was going to be simple; just another day at the office. Now, I'm shot, weilding weapons, and fighting for the safety of Techna-Nui. It's a quite thrilling experience."Ga'mal nods her head even though the others weren't looking toward her. It was very thrilling, but the Matoran didn't enjoy it. All she wanted was her five days a week, eight to ten hours a day work schedule in the office. If the three made it out aive she'd be overwhelmed with pure and utter joy.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain noticed Ga'mal's expression. HE turned around and gave her a hug, whispering in her ear "You are doing very well, considering you just got thrust from a day of work into a war-zone. Especially since your still wearing a skirt and sweater."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain outside of elevator)

(Jild entering elevator before others)

Ga'mal smiles while hugging Tain. "Us females learn to do things like the boys, but in miniskirts and high heels. It's the way we work," she adds while hugging Tain a bit tighter. "Tain. Promise me...promise me you won't die on me. Okay?" she asks, scared and upset after the recent battles and everything else that was going on.The other Matoran enters the elevator and waits for the two to finish. He understood that the two needed to gather their thoughts and the last thing he wanted to do was interrupt.-Mef Man

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain kept hugging Ga'mal as he lifted her off the ground. At this point, he was still hugging Ga'mal as he held her a little ways off the ground. "I promise. Even if I have to fight Makuta himself, I'll find a way to stay alive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal with Tain outside of elevator)

(Jild waiting for others while in elevator)

Ga'mal continues to hug Tain. Her thoughts were far away from anything else. For a moment, she forgot that she had almost just died a few times."Listen, guys, I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but why don't you two step into the elevator and do that," explains Jild while opening the door to a second elevator. "You might as well double task while hugging. I'll meet you two upstairs." With that, the Matoran presses a button on his elevator and rises up toward the top floors.-Mef Man

IC: Tain, ElevatorTain grinned. "So am I. Now, I just have to get my trench coat stitched up and all damage from the event will be repaired, he hugged Ga'mal again, "And I will have come out better than when I went in."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

"Atleast you look on the bright side," Ga'mal says while smiling. "My skirt and top are still intact, and I think my masscara hasn't run. So, I've had a good day as well. And I found out you like me. That just adds to it." The Matoran was still smiling; her eyes now closed.-Mef Man

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

(Jild leaving second elevator)

Ga'mal sighs happily upon hearing the being's words."Then it's been a good fewdays," she says."Helooo," Jild calls out upon reaching the floor. Maybe some more of the being's soldiers were here, but Airu was no where to be seen. "Can someone tell me where that being who gave me these fancy weapons is?" he asks.OOC: Tyler, you think you could RP an NPC guard for me?-Mef Man

IC: TainTain grinned. "Wh yes, yes it has." He blushed again. " I think I probably started liking you around when we left the CKC. Around the time I opened your door for you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: TainTain grinned again. "I'm gonna be honest, I was sitting up there for forever waiting for something to happen. I always take at least two hours a day to set up on a roof, and help where I can. Of course, helping you was probably the best thing that could have happened that day."

fK5oqYf.jpg