Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Levacius / Technology Tower"Considering we were made by the Great Beings and not conceived like a Glatorian or Agori, my 'mother' never told me anything." Levacius replied coldly. "And it would be quite amusing to watch you try again, Gust."IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / PrisonSwuiop barely moved to the side in time to block the blade. Unfortunately for her, the toa of light was stronger, and was able to push back against the parry and leave her falling back.The two were in a twisting stairway leading down, and so Swuiop did more than just stumble, but fell down and rolled for a short while before finally catching herself and stopping.With the toa distracted, Thuiop grabbed onto the external ring of the shield - holding onto the energy was a necessity, but no matter the pain, he could deal with it for this short time - and pulled back with the strength to yank the arm off a Kikanalo.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: GustFinally, Gust snapped, pulling his guns on the Toa of Electricity."Alright, then, sir, I'll try again. If you don't help me get Matrapolix medical attention, and he dies, I'll have you thrown into a prison cell for the rest of your miserable existence with a mouth guard on just so the other prisoners don't have to hear you talk. Murder of a government official is one Karz of a charge, Levacius. How do you think you'll fare in there with one hand and a superiority complex? My guess isn't very promising."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Levacius / Technology TowerAs much of a fan as Levacius was of hand gestures, they were unncessary - especially now. All it took was a though and a blast of electricity surged through the Techna of air, while a second went through Jade, and Levacius shouted, "Do not threaten me!"Each surge, while non-lethal to anything more than a Matoran, would be more than enough to immobilize them and prevent any attacks - they wouldn't be any help in a fight for at least a short time.With electrical energy visibly surging through him, he said, "Now, Torch, I hope you'd do better to keep your toy in line."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: GustGust instinctively fired off a bullet, whizzing centimeters past the stump that was once Levacius's hand."That's the second time you'e done that to me tonight," said the Toa Techna of Air, murder in his eyes. "If it happens again, the next bullet is in your head."OOC: I really, REALLY wouldn't do that ever again.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Ugh. I don't like auto-hits...

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain near CPU)

(Jade taken down by Levacius near second CPU)

Jade cries out in pain before falling to the ground. She slowly places a hand to her forehead before looking to Gust to make sure he was okay."Oooh I want to kill him," mutters Jade."Well, be careful anyway. For me," adds Ga'mal while smiling.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Levacius / Technology Tower"Resilient." Levacius said, and a powerful surge of electricity went through Gusts hand - the same hand that Levacius had lost. He'd be lucky if the nerves weren't permanently damaged, really, but that would probably be lost.A field of electricity emerged to intercept any fired shots, enough to slag them, as once more, Gust was attacked with total paralysis.OOC: Technically there's no way I could have missed; however, I am intent on keeping him alive by whatever means, including non-lethal stunsI would, however, attack. He doesn't have the same care for his own safety. And if you're going to threaten him? Not a good idea at all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: KrayzikkLevacius heard a click behind his head. Krayzikk stood behind him, pistol aimed at his head. His shotgun was held in the other. The robot glowered as well as he could without real facial features. "Sir, you have assaulted a Toa Techna. You are hereby under arrest."TainTain hugged Ga'mal. "Alright. For you."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - Above groundBut it was too late. Matrapolix's auxiliary blood chemical had leaked. His real blood was gone. His body fell limp."Gust. Take this."He shoved his watch control pad into Gust's hands. With that...his heart light dimmed. Matrapolix had been killed in action.It set in to the surrounding people that he had spent his last minutes listening to them argue.OOC: No, I'm not quitting my position. I have a complex plan.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: ...aaand that was another disregarded staff warning. Fine, then. Not to mention another Toa Techna dead and permission from LL to do this...GM: GustGust's vision went red, and then a deep, violent purple.Equinox... the remaining rational portion of his mind stated. How did it...It was different this time, though. Matrapolix was dead...and because of this fiend."This has gone on long enough," said Gust...but was it Gust? The voice was static filled and full of hatred; not at all like the light-hearted loving Toa that had been standing there just minutes earlier Matrapolix's watch control on his wrist, Equinox-fueled Gust lifted Levacius into the air and threw him with all his might across the room, his body letting loose an audible CRACK as it hit the ground."Now," said the Toa Techna of Air, "we end this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: This is a placeholder post till I sort something out with Spawn. All in the CPU room of the Technology Tower, please don't post.EDIT: Okay, he clarified the situation. Consider his above post valid. Levacius, please don't auto-hit. There is a faint delay in using lightning, so you can't just strike anyone with it in an instant.IC (CPU room, Technology Tower):Torch reacted almost instantly, activating his implant without a second thought and using his increase in speed to leap forward and fire a jet of plasma at Gust's chest.

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Sorry, LL. Just posted right after you.

IC(Jade assaulting Levacius near CPU)

Jade didn't know-or care-if this was the real Gust. All she cared about was taking down Levacius. The Glatorian aims her SMG toward the being and prepares to fire on him if Gust would give her the chance.OOC: Please, Sir, may I shoot him, Sir, please, Sir! :P-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Gah, LL, why you ninja me? Should I delete the following Krayzikk IC?IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk lowered his weapon and moved over to Jade. Awe in his voice, he asked "Did he used to be able to do this?"Tain stood, and asked "Alright, are we all ready to move?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: GustGust cleanly activated his Calix and flipped out of the way of his friend's plasma blast, landing a good five feet away and watching as it burned through a clean chunk of the wall. Slowly, the purple in his eyes began to dim, replaced by their normal blue. The sparkle inside them was still there, but the events of the last few minutes had darkened them slightly."Now, then," he said, walking over to Matrapolix's body, "we should say something. To honor him."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"That was the reason I shut down the Internet," he said. "Some sort of code, an add-on of sorts. Apparently, it amplifies all my natural abilities while bringing out a more aggresive personality type," he said, closing Matrapolix's eyes. "Interesting, to say the least."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk"Gust, I mean,Sir. That was flat-out scary. If I may, sir, I think that you should get that looked at." Krayzikk spoke to Jade again. "How long has tht been happening?"Then Krayzikk realized Matrapolix had passed. "I'm sorry, sir. But remember him, and he will never have truly died." Unlike me. Krayzikk added silently in his mind.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: GustGust found himself staring at Matrapolix. The Toa of Sonics had been the closest thing he had to a mentor in the time that he had known him, and the fact that he was dead..."Goodbye, Matrapolix," he said, kneeling beside the titan, leaning his head on his fist and trying to hold back tears. "What you did in the last 24 hours was more heroic than anything I'll ever bear witness to, and wherever you are, I hope it reflects that."Finally, he stood, absentmindedly holding his hand over Matrapolix's control pad, now fastened to the hand Levacius had electrocuted.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (CPU room, Technology Tower):"And you're not... concerned at all?"Torch's voice was weak as Gust stepped around him and closed Matrapolix's eyes."No virus is okay, Gust. This thing could be hurting you..."

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / PrisonSwuiop barely moved to the side in time to block the blade. Unfortunately for her, the toa of light was stronger, and was able to push back against the parry and leave her falling back.The two were in a twisting stairway leading down, and so Swuiop did more than just stumble, but fell down and rolled for a short while before finally catching herself and stopping.With the toa distracted, Thuiop grabbed onto the external ring of the shield - holding onto the energy was a necessity, but no matter the pain, he could deal with it for this short time - and pulled back with the strength to yank the arm off a Kikanalo.

OOC: The stairways are down the hall. There are none near enough for Swuiop to reach. Let's just say Swuiop fell.GM IC:The Toa of Light tensed his shoulder muscles and spun, letting his body be carried along with his shield arm. His right arm he bent against his side so the blade pointed straight forward. As he was spun toward the brute, he thrust his shield arm up and forward to weaken the being's pull strength; his blade swung toward the brute's stomach. Edited by Legolover-361

IC: GustGust turned and tilted his head at his best friend, as if he was a student that had been caught in a lie by a schoolteacher."I don't see it stopping you," he said quietly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"There's no time for that," he said, still staring at Torch. "We need to get this place back under control. Techna's gone to Karz over the last few hours; once it's back in equilibrium, we can see about the virus."We just have to fix Techna first...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sighed, walked over to Levacius and slapped cuffs on the toa. He was still under arrest.To Gust, the robot said "Make sure the city remembers him, sir. He died for Techna. Anybody who has gone that far wants nothing more than to be remembered."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gust"Yeah, alright," he said calmly, the last vestiges of purple fading from his blue eyes, until they were as clear as the artificial sky cast over Techna. "I'm calm."He picked up a walkie talkie and radioed into Airu."Commander, this is Gust. What's your status?"IC: AiruAiru walked away from the console where the ADR were manufactured."ADR manufacturing is shut down," he said. "Tell Matrapolix to commence a shutdown of all ADR so we can see which are affected and which aren't."A sigh could be heard from Gust on the other end."Commander, Toa Matrapolix is dead."WHAT?"Gust was in no mood for explanations."As is Toa Levacius. I'll explain everything later. Just get back to the Technology Tower so we can regroup."Silence on the line for several seconds, followed by a "Yes, sir."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Dead or not dead, I'm not sure. If he broke his spine he's dead, though Gust, even with some kind of boost, wouldn't be able to break it that easily by throwing him.(As I said, making interesting deaths isn't a hallmark around here.)IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / PrisonThuiop, back a foot away from the wall, had his own plans - still holding onto the light toas shield, which was being clenched against the guard, he hurled the toa with all of his Paraki and implant increased strength into the wall on his right side.Groaning and pulling herself up, Swuiop drew her scimitar and began moving forward.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC - GM ICDeep inside the caves,A consciousness awoke.Matrapolix felt...strange. All emotional. He had a lot of feelings! This was horrible! ...Wasn't it? He felt a piece of metal roll off of him as he sat up. A bullet. The place where it hit must've been protected. He lifted his hand to his vision, and was shocked instantly. The hand he rose wasn't his. The hand he rose...Was Takadox's.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: 1-2 more posts, and this mini-arc is done.IC: Shadowman strode forth in the maintenance hallways lined with lightstones. But it knew its efforts to escape were futile futile.A curse. "When we find that little son of a piraka who set fire to our comps-I don't care about stealth, he'll scream before he dies!"Angry murmurs of assent. The feet clacked ever closer...The toa of Data couldn't move silently any more. Septic water had flooded the area ahead in at least two centimeters deep of mucky pooling. So he slowed and began to move as quietly as possible through the passageway.His hands sheathed both ballistic knives as his Oxfords sloshed through the corridor. They were no longer needed.One of said hands crept back up towards his mask...

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - ArrivingIn Takadox's body, Matrapolix jumped straight up, using Levacious' short cut. He hurried over to the assembled group."You killed him. Seriously. You killed Levacious. I swear Gust, I'll slay you if you lose control again. Honestly. My dying Visio was watching you kill a semi-innocent man. I could arrest you for that." he said grumpily.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: (Chasing Takapolis): KyrahkHe caught a glimpse of something moving in the corner of his eye, and it was clearly not one of the members of the Takadox hunting party. He dashed in that direction to see what he was certain was the Barakki himself, back from the dead... he thought. So he chased after, following him as best as possible, only to end up watching in shock as Takadox started criticizing Gust."Hey Guys, I think He's alive still..."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Krayzikk, Tech TowerIdentifying............ Subject Identified as Takadox.Krayzikk removed his cuffs from Levacius, and walked toward Matradox. "Takadox, you are hereby under arrest. Anything you say will not hypnotize me, as I am robotic. It can and will also be used against you in a court of law." The robot lifted the cuffs. "Will you come quietly?"

fK5oqYf.jpg