Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Levacius / TunnelsLevacius looked straight up, focusing on the metal. This was something he had worked on a long time ago... something that required perfect control of electricity to do. It might work... it might not... it might blow up the universe. Scientifically the last one was the least likely.The principle was akin to strengthening the electric field to hold something/body in place, but reversed - instead, the idea was to weaken it. Messing around with the laws of physics wasn't so easy to do, but hey, it couldn't hurt to try?Tiny amounts of energy danced between him and the ceiling.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: GustGust took on Matrapolix's immense weight as Levacius did his thing."Alright, buddy, just stay with me," he said, the Calix he wore helping to support the Toa Techna of Sonics' weight.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: (Tunnels): KyrahkOut of the tunnels the Rahkshi finally managed to catch up, shouting cheerfully in front of what appeared to be a sleeping Jade. "Finally, those tunnels are insane... hey, where is everyone else?"IC: (Following Drone, as I had intended him to be): Vrf-3He had remained silent as he followed after Drone, floating nearby at all times. He was terrified to the point of not even wanting to speak... a rare thing for him.IC: VranosSeeing that K'dias seemed rather bust at the moment, doing something... though he wasn't sure what, he closed his eyes calmly, feeling the air moving around him. "I'll be back... I need to stretch my glider wings..." His mask, wings and power all worked together, as he soared off, feeling the air around him... only to see destroyed robots lining the streets. "Well, this looks... interesting I suppose..." With that, he started swooping downward.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Gust"Yeah," Gust said gratefully to Zaphros, letting the Frostelus help take some of the Toa Techna of Sonics' weight."How's that exit coming?" he asked Levacius.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Skull, PrisonSkull continued to observe the events surrounding the prison. As he was still a fair distance off, he decided to move a little closer. He also grabbed off his back, and loaded his carbine, just in case. His instructions said nothing about assisting, and thus he would only assist if it became necessary.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Levacius / TunnelsWith one final exertion, Levacius watched as the entire, solid wall up above slowly began eroding away into nothing more than dust that rained down, until finally there was an entry way directly up into the CPU room........ and under Torch. Who, more importantly, was directly in front of Gust.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: GustGust almost dropped Matrapolix on the spot, and the only thing that held the Toa up was Zaphros's immense strength.Taking a step forward, then another, Gust opened his mouth to speak, but found his mouth empty for almost a minute."You're...alive," he finally croaked.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (CPU room, Technology Tower):Torch turned.Silence."Nice of you to turn up," he said finally, turning back to Airu. "Airu, can you run a scan on the main CPU to make sure there are no viruses?"IC (tunnels, bowels of Takadox's lair):Raknar disactivated his electro-whip. "About time you showed up," he said to Matrapolix, stepping forward and beginning to search Takadox's body. "Now what?"But Matrapolix was already gone. A faint trail of blood led down the tunnel.OOC: KNI, you can decide what Raknar finds on Takadox.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC(Ga'mal talking to others near terminal)

(Jild talking to others near terminal)

"I guess we're good then-" A round from multple hidden ADRs weapons disrupted the words of Jild before a bullet inpacts with his side. The Matoran yelps before running toward cover; firing at the ADRs with an SMG."Jild!" calls out Ga'mal while firing a round off from the pistol that was handed to her.-Mef Man

IC: Airu and GustAiru nodded with a soft smile at Gust."Good to see you up and moving, soldier. Now come on, help me figure out this CPU."The Toa Techna of Air nodded and followed his old CO to the main CPU, where Gust began to tinker with the system while Airu walked back towards the group.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - Above GroundMatrapolix groaned. He felt as though he would die very soon."Torch." he said weakly, "I have a request."IC - Takadox's dead corpseOn Takadox, Raknar would find three thousand widgets, a pistol, a thin sword, and a map to the prison innerworking.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Gust"You can keep me from punching Fearless Leader over there right in the dome," he quipped with a grin. All of a sudden, the Toa Techna of Air felt a lot more comfortable. Was it the jacket?Nah. That jacket is thin. Meant for style, not cold.Was it Jade?Maybe. Probably. Definitely. He couldn't focus on her right now, though. His fingers were flying, searching through the code for anything abnormal...I don't even know if there's anything-oh, god."We have a virus," he whispered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Gust"We're about to find out..." he muttered with a grin. Virus busting. He used to love doing this.Breaking through the security levels one at a time, he finally managed to key in his credentials and get into the command level.rdhrrng.obj"Red herring?" he muttered to himself, before his eyes widened."Oh, what the f-" he managed to say, before the keypad shot out a bolt of electricity at the Toa Techna of Air, the force of the blast sending him back twenty feet. Gust stood up, cursing, his nose running with blood."They planted a logic bomb in the CPU," he yelled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AiruAiru was on the way over to the CPU, Cornershot raised."A what?"IC : Gust"A logic bomb," Gust said, reaching to his nose and drawing it away, viewing with narrowed eyes the blood on his fingers. "Computer terminology for malicious code that, when activated, sets off any number of malicious affects."He turned and viewed the ADR parts scattered around the room."My guess is that we just lost control of any future ADR that are put into action," the Toa Techna of Air said. He turned to Airu."Commander, I want you to go to the ADR facility and have them shut down production. I don't want a single unit to come out of that factory until this is settled."Airu nodded and walked out the door.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Fearless Leader? Oh, Spawn, you malicious code, you.IC - Above groundMatrapolix nodded, chuckling, "That too."But also, I would like to retain acces to the ADR units. That is, when they get back on line."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: ...I didn't even think of that until you said something. xDIC: GustGust nodded absentmindedly."Sure," he said in a low voice, "but only after I get a few hits in myself."He made sure both his pistols were cocked and loaded. He didn't want to go out of this room firing nothing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: A pair of black Oxfords stalked down dank concrete. Their steps were deliberate and weighty, but entirely silent.One black pistol's butt shifted back and forth ever-so-slightly in its resting place in a breast pocket. Its handgrip matched the color of heavy fabric beneath and behind it.A pair of bloody gray gloves handled an offwhite tissue. They wiped each other off coldly.In keeping with this movement, a round nose sniffed the surrounding air. Its gray nostrils moved up and down in a steady rhythm.Shadowman tossed the handkerchief down a side tunnel. With any luck, they would be deterred by the red herring.The toa of Data drew two ballistic knives-the weapons were more silent killers than a handgun, a trait he would require soon. Then he continued to deliberately stalk through the tunnels.OOC: Yes, I'm back. No, I'm not revealing who 'they' are, how $#@[)0III@~ gained a pistol, why his gloves are bloody, or where he's been...Yet.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain swore, no sensing the metal he had missed earlier. Using his powers over iron to locate them, Tain fired off several rounds from his Cornershot at the ADR. He grabbed Ga'mal and dove behind cover, holding the matoran to his chest as he somersaulted when he hit the ground, popping to his feet next to Jild. He set set Ga'mal down, and grabbed an EMP grenade off Jild's bandolier and threw it at the ADR. With luck, it would scramble them temporarily."Everyone okay?" The toa asked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (CPU room, Technology Tower):Torch barely heard Matrapolix through the ringing in his ears, the result of a sudden electric shock that had thrown Gust backward. The Toa of Air was okay now, though."Fine," said Torch shortly. "Someone -- anyone! -- get Matrapolix to the hospital. Gust, do nothing to that computer yet; there has to be some way to deactivate the logic bomb! Matra -- did you ever find Takadox?"

IC (CPU room, Technology Tower):Torch nodded, his features softening. "A job well done, then. C'mon -- get Matra out of here!""I think I can help," said a voice out of nowhere.Torch frowned, directing his gaze to a blue-armored Skakdi who now clambered out of the hole in the CPU room's floor. He was oddly small and slim, only six and a half feet high, tops. "With carrying Matrapolix?""No," replied the Skakdi. "With the logic bomb. Now where's the CPU?""Hold it," said Torch. "What's your identification?"The Skakdi scoffed in reply. "What's yours?"A pause. Then:"Fine," Torch said. "The CPU's over there." He pointed----the Skakdi was already by the computer, finger on his chin as he restarted it. "Any backdoor access codes I should know about?" he asked.Torch considered the question. "If you need them, let us know and we'll provide them.""Whatever you say," replied the Skakdi evenly as the main entry screen reappeared.

IC: GustGust walked over to Torch, eyebrows raised at the Skakdi."Charming." he said with a grin, hands in his pockets. "In the way a Doom Viper charms you right before it rips out your jugular."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emma - Tech TowerEmma smiled, before whirling around planting a roundhouse kick into an oncoming ADR.'Maybe someone on the inside-'She swung her sword, stabbing into another robot.'Knows something!'IC: Tenko - Spark of GeniusTenko reeled as the next wave of fear came. This time, it manifested itself as a colossus, towering over everything in sight. It was so far up that it was impossible to see it's face, but in his gut, he knew it was Hacker. In each hand, it held a a roaring flame, and it was swinging around, as if looking for a suitable target.'Mata Nui,' he gaped. The Toa gulped and looked at where (he estimated) Vorex to be, 'T-This has g-gone on far enough. St-stand down warrior.'He tried to sound heroic, but it was still clear his voice was cracking in fear.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Technology Tower, outside==-Kairan frowned, but then paused, as he sighed, noticing no more ADRs yet."That's definitely possible. But, it looks almost as if they've got the situation under control... And we still haven't found Tsuki yet. Should we go see if anyone needs help, or continue on attempting to find out pyromaniac memory alterer?" Kairan asked, curious.-==IC: Tsuki//Abandoned Lab==-Tsuki smirked, as he punched at the middle of a red hot square. The metal was separated from the rest of the door, and effectively made a second door, even as the object clanged to the floor. Tsuki smiled, as he stepped through the new opening, and walked into the room, and then laughed, as two rather large robots were held in a stasis tube, ready for whatever Tsuki was planning...

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain while attacking ADRs near CPU)

(Jade talking to Gust and others near spereate CPU)

(Jild talking to others near first CPU)

"Just fine," Jild says while looking down at his wound. It wasn't bad, but he'd need to patch it up later. Looking back to the ADRs, he watches as the EMP takes them out of the fight. "That's what you get for ruining my suit!""I-Is that all of them?" Ga'mal asks while peering out of cover.Jade pockets the bloody rag before walking next to Gust and Torch.So Torch is alive. Karz, that's great.-Mef Man

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain nodded at Jild, and bent down so he was on both Matoran's level. "Ga'mal. You didn't answer my question. Are you okay? No bullet wounds or bruises from when I somersaulted?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tain, Tech TowerDespite the situation, Tain managed to blush. He cleared his throat. 'Alright, we should get moving. I'll take point, I can take more punishment than either of you. Jild, I'll need some EMP grenades."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / PrisonSince it seemed their enemies enemies weren't going to use any tactics more advanced than their already simplified oens, Swuiop and Thuiop finally ended their straffing - at the cost of a number of guards, and landed on the roof.From one of the access holes, a trio of Skakdi burst out, bristling with weapons of every type imaginable. The first stared at the two and released two heat beams, though they were neutralized quickly by a wall of stone, from which a volley of spikes emerged to fly at the group, injuring two of them.The wall melted to slag as the plasma skakdi of the group activated his powers, but he stopped as a blast of lightning connected directly to his chest, causing him to fall to the ground, still convulsing as electrical energy singed his body.The first Skakdi was recovered from his injuries, and activated his own powers of magnetism, pulling the pistol out of Swuiops hand. However, he would have no rejoicing as she clenched her fist and sent a blast of lightning at him - moving much faster than the pistol - and killing him before the pistol even came to his hand. His companion, the final Skakdi, and of the iron element, let out a roar of frustration as he lost connection to his ally even as tried to hold Thuiop in place with the metal within him.Swuiop moved forward, glaring into the last Skakdis eyes as he pulled out his energy blade and charged forward. Elegantly she spun underneath his spinning blade and slashed across his neck, moving quickly to the side. He stood their for just a moment before the law of gravity pulled both his corpse, and servered head, to the ground.That wouldn't be enough rest, however, as a Toa materialized behind them, leaving the invisibility granted to him by his Huna, and with an assault rifle in hand. "Hands up criminal scum! We have you surrounded and out numbered! Did you really thing this would be so easy?"The two looked at each other, than back at the Toa. Thuiop moved forward, hands up, and said, "Thuiop love resisting arrest!" as he slammed his fists down suddenly, sending a wave of stone and stone spikes through the ground and at the startled toa. Far from surprised, he used his own powers of stone to hold it back before opening fire on Swuiop. The toa of lightning vanished for just a split second before materializing behind him and slitting his throat.A sniper shot fired as Thuiop moved forward, hitting him square in the shoulder. "Make expeditiously to the main complex!" she called, rushing towards the entrance where the Skakdi had come from. With her Kualsi, she moved quickly, though he was not so lucky, and though nothing vital had been damaged to sustained a few injuries from some of the more accurate snipers.Once inside, she had him seal the entrance with a wall of stone, even as she hurt the shouting of guards bubbling up from below to capture the two - no, but this point, they were going to be executed for certain. They had at least, what, one and a half dozen guards deaths on their hands? That wouldn't go very well.They needed to continue their quest. At least the elite guard or Techna hadn't shown up yet.OOC: All three GM's had responded since my last post. While less of a beating then I may have taken otherwise, injuries were taken.IC: Levacius / Technology Tower"Save the romance and drama for the movies." Levacius said to the group. Scanning the area, he said, "What a dump. I'm almost glad I'm not working in this blasted place. At least my own house has some color. This place is greyer than the back of an Iron Wolf, and it smells even worse."Moving over to Matrapolix, he looked at the injury he had received. "Well for what it's worth, he got a good shot in. He got one of the limited organic parts you have left robo-brain. You'll be dead in fifteen minutes unless you get that patched up. Hopefully they have somebody standing by with a mask of healing and a Kiril - no doctor can patch this up on their own, futuristic tech or not."Looking around, he said, "Don't expect me to carry him. I can't pull him the whole distance, let alone within a quarter hour... make that fourteen minutes."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Gust"Didn't your mother ever tell you, Levacius?" Gust asked, shaking his head angrily. "If you don't have anything nice to say, jump out of an airlock, because no one wants to hear you talk."Oh, if I could shoot him...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Fair enough, Levacius. But you're not out of the woods yet.GM IC:A series of metallic bangs echoed through the entrance hallway. Swuiop and Thuiop glanced to each other. The prison had entered lockdown mode.And the guards' voices hadn't faded.Suddenly, a Toa of Light appeared in the hallway. On one arm was attached what looked like a sword hilt; on the other arm was a pair of metal rings, one of them smaller, solid, and mounted within the other, that formed the rough but hollow shape of a shield.The Toa grinned behind his Kualsi as his shield activated, glowing energy filling the gaps between the metal rings. More glowing energy shot out from the sword hilt, forming a blade of light.There was a sudden blinding flash. The two intruders were forced to close their eyes lest they be half-blinded--And suddenly the Toa of Light was behind them, his sword swinging at Swuiop's hip.

Edited by Legolover-361