Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Krayzikk + TainKrayzikk sighed. "I didn't get to shoot it......"Tain nodded grimly. "Any known survivors or pockets of resistance on any other floors? And also, I need to gauge how tough these things are. So, I'm sorry I have to ask this. Assuming no survivors from other floors, how many guards were lost?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Drone 2 talking to Airu in room)

(Jade talking to Gust in tunnels)

"Well, thank Mata-Nui for that," jokes Drone 2 before turning back to Drone. "Where's the next one?" he asks while going forward like Drone suggested.Jade rubs her eyes gently before taking off her helmet and laying it down. She didn't care if some crazy Barraki came up and shot her in the head; she needed some breathing room. The Glatorian leans her head against the wall while looking toward Gust with half-opened eyes."You going to get some shut-eye? When Levacius comes back, he'll need us at full energy."-Mef Man

IC: Arkrak - Prison"That's why you don't try it."IC: Hrunja - Science DistrictHrunja stood on a building overlooking the front of the Technology Tower, a small frown on his face. He had not expected there to be ADRs attacking the building, nor did he think that there would be an attack just as he had gone off to buy groceries."Should I help?" he muttered to himself. "I really don't want to fight, but if I do I might be able to save people. But I really don't want to."The implant in his arm activated, and a sword materialised in his hand, having been taken out of his hyperspace pocket."Screw it," the Toa of Plasma said, jumping off the building. "I'm helping."

IC: Gust"One of the first things they teach you in training is how to survive days off of six hours of sleep," said Gust with a shrug. "I'll be fine."IC: AiruAiru shrugged and grabbed his walkie-talkie. He insisted on making his team carry them; he despised the idea of implants, feeling they were against the will of the Great Beings.NPC: "This is Airu, Command," rang out a voice, to the cheers of the entire floor. "What's your status?""All clear, sir," said the gunnery sergeant, who was the first on the walkie talkie. "And yours?""All clear," Airu's voice crackled. "No survivors on the ground floor."The air was quiet as the captain spoke."If we're the only ones left," he said to Tain, "then we lost about 90 Techna Guardsman today."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain's face paled. "Mata Nui....." He pulled Ga'mal closer to him, as if he could protect her better when she was a few inches closer. "In that case, we are rather outnumbered."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC

(Drone 2 in room with others)

(Jild outside of elevator with others)(Ga'mal outside of elevator with others)

(Jade in tunnel with Gust)

Drone 2 wanted to show some sympathy for the deaths, but the only thoughts that went through his mind were ninety less guards to worry about while hacking.Jild lowered his head in respect of the deaths. Ga'mal did as well, a small tear rolling down her face. "I'm..sorry," she says to the sergeant while being pulled closer.The Glatorian shrugs before curling into a ball-like sitting position. "Suit yourself, but get some rest if you need it," she advises while closing her eyes. The Glatorian rests her head against the wall and prepares to sleep.-Mef Man

IC: AiruAiru's voice crackled in over the intercom after a moment."Try and cycle through the other commanders' frequencies," the Toa of Air said. "We need to see if we can get any other spots in the Tower fortified. In the meantime, we're going to find out what these things are looking for. Does anyone up there have any sort of knowledge of the Tower databases?"He turned to the group before him."Same goes for any of you," he said.IC: Gust"Will do," said the Toa Techna of Air with a grin. "Sleep tight. Don't let the Blade Burrowers bite."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Incommodo (Prison)"You don't screw my plans, my plans screw YOU!" Incommodo then realised what he said. "Hold on, that's not what I meant."OOC: Incommodo just said something that made sense! :ohmy:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: AiruAiru sighed. It sent a static-like crackle through the radio."Alright," he said. "Arm the CKC workers with whatever you have available. Do you know where the databases are?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, Tech Tower"In that, I'm afraid I have no idea. I have never been inside the Tech Tower in my life." Tain shrugged. "If I had a map of the place, I could make a guess, but that is the best I could do. "

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal talking to sergeant outside of elevator)

(Jild talking to sergeant outside of elevator)

"I haven't been there either, sorry," Jild adds."Neither have I," Ga'mal adds as well, a sad look on her face.Ninety dead? I wonder if we'll add a few more numbers to our list when we start this...-Mef Man

NPC:"Hang on," said the captain. "I can send the maps to you via my tab. It's a downloaded file, so even if I don't have internet access, I can still send files for you to download..."He sent the map to each of the three coders."Godspeed," said the gunnery sergeant. "If things get tight, just head back here. This is a safe place."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain grinned from ear to ear. Now he knew where the database was. He snapped off a salute to the captain, and turned to Ga'mal and Jild. "Alright, let's do this."OOC: Cue epic music.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal talking to others outside of elevators)

(Jild talking to others outside of elevators)

"May Mata-Nui guide you and I," replies Ga'mal before downloading the file. Looking up to Tain, she replies,"Let's." The Matoran glanced at her pistol and realized it wasn't as practical as the others's weapons, but it would have to do.Jild downloaded the file before turning back to the sergeant."You have any kind of heavy weapons I could borrow for a bit. SMGs, rifles, shotguns?" he proposes. If he was going back outside, he'd rather have a larger gun than his revolver.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

NPC:The gunner sergeant tossed a belt of grenades, some EMP, some concussive, to Jild, along with two SMGs and a Cornershot."Heavy enough?" he asked with a smirk.OOC: JUST CALL HIM TONY STARK, BOY-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jild talking to sergeant in room)

Jild picks himself up after falling before strapping the weapons onto himself."Thank you very much. I...love you, Sir," Jild says happily while looking over the weapons. He turns toward Tain and manages to do a skipping like motion with all of the weapons on him toward the Toa. "Now I'm ready."OOC: What exactly is the Cornershot? What the name implies; shooting around corners?-Mef Man

OOC: The Cornershot is basically a combat shotgun with a swiveling barrel; you can tilt the barrel around corners and use it to view your opponents via an LCD monitor that takes the place of a scope. Pretty cool little invention, if I say so myself.IC: Airu"Alright," he said. "Now get them out of there. There are six databases, so if you hurry and you can avoid most ADRs, you can be back in fifteen, twenty minutes."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain outside of elevators)

(Jild talking to Tain outside of elevators)

"Yes! It sounds awesome!" he exclaims while taking a step forward. The Matoran yells happily while accidentally pulling the trigger on the SMG. Bullets flew wildly, but not in the direction of the others. "Sorry," he adds.Ga'mal instinctively ducked as the bullest went off even though none came her way."Maybe...he should take point," Ga'mal says while smiling.-Mef Man

NPC:"That sounds like the best option," the captain said, laughing to himself softly. The gunnery sergeant nodded with a grin."Alright, you crazy kids," he said. "Get out of here, before these robots find what they're looking for."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Jild talking to sergeant outside of elevators)

"Y-yes, Sir," Jild replies to the being before walking toward the elevators. He was still a bit rattled from shooting off the rifle, but he quickly contained himself before loading in a fresh clip and switching to the Cornershot.OOC: Yes, the weapon is cool.-Mef Man

IC (tunnel, bowels of Takadox's lair):The bullets approached. Raknar slid onto his knees, slinging his whip around as he ducked underneath the shots. The tip of the whip lashed out at Takadox's legs--

OOC: KNI, did you reply to this or did I miss it?Levacius, the prison is connected to the roof of the Techna Nui. The prison receives power via a powerful magnetic field, but also has a charged battery inside that has no connections to areas outside the prison.IC (Technology Tower):Loud knocking sounded at the door to the Technology Tower."Identification not detected. You are not authorized to--""Shut up! I'm a Toa Techna, by Mata Nui!" More banging. "Someone let me in! I need a report on the ADR attack here, ASAP!"

IC: Arkrak - PrisonArkrak twitched as he watched the dust settle, the back wall of their cell still standing."THAT'S IT!" he roared, pulling back his fist. "THE WALL IS DEAD!"The resulting punch, which had been charged with his elemental energy, sent a massive shockwave of sound into the rest of the prison, and also knocked the Toa of Sonics onto his back.

IC: Emma - Outside Tech TowerEmma grinned, 'Well then, it looks like I owe you one.'She glanced back to see yet another ADR rushing towards them. Spinning around on her heel, she slammed her sword into it's base. Pivoting on her momentum, she slammed her elbow into Kairan's ribs, sending them both falling to the ground, out of the way of the flailing robot.'Question: Do you ever have a normal day Kairan?' IC: Tenko - Spark of GeniusTenko half-grinned, indignantly placing his hands at his hips, 'I hardly snuck up on you. I walked out, and yelled at you. Sneaking up, would be like this-'With that, he rolled behind Vorex, before rearing up on him, screaming bloody murder.'BLOODY MURDER!'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

-==IC: Kairan//Science District==-"I thought I did. Apparently that's changed sometime in the last 24 hours, since I've been going non-stop since this morning." Kairan said with a slight chuckle, once he regained his breath, and looked over at the robot."I think that just made us even." Kairan said with a smile, and aimed his sword at the robot. he fired a blast of lightning that fried it's inner circuits and put it out of it's misery."Would like to know where these things are coming from, though..."

OOC: That was a bad joke.Doesn't mean I didn't laugh.IC: Vorex"I'll show you bloody murder..." Vorex activated his Tahk, and stared into Tenko's eyes.OOC: FYI, the Tahk's power can't be resisted.If someone feared nothing, they would literally see nothing.IC: Incommodo"And your plans all work PERFECTLY." Incommodo smirked as Arkrak fell flat on his back.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Hrunja - Science District"So robots eh?" muttered Hrunja as he slashed at an ADR nearby with his sword. "This means that I'm technically not breaking the Toa Code by killing non-sapient lifeforms."A ball of stripped electrons slammed into another of the robots."Too bad I've broken it before I even became a Toa."