Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Krayzikk+ Tain, CKCTain's face turned bright red. To Krayzikk, he said "You are a brakas." Turning back to Ga'mal, he gulped. "Um, well, ya'see...."Krayzikk voice held a tone that indicated a smirk. "What, you didn't notice, Ga'mal?" Using his vocal processor, he imitated Tain's voice perfectly. "Ga'mal, stay down." His voice returned to normal. "Even as he was firing at the ADR? And he came and found you when I started giving the evac order?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Emma - Science DistrictEmma glanced around, trying to determine the best course of action. She too noted that many people were headed for the Tower.'C'mon Kairan,' she said, motioning to Zero, 'You wanted to keep an eye on them.'With that, she sprinted in the direction that Zero took, headed towards the battle.IC: Tenko - Spark of GeniusTenko glared at Vorex, 'Don't you know it's impolite to try to scare people to death.'He kept one hand very close to his sword, should the being attempt to use his mask again.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: AiruAiru, meanwhile, was creating a fortified position in the area of the Technology Tower where his guards were stationed."I want sentries, snipers, whatever you can get!" he barked. "Keep this place covered while I'm out.""Commander," yelled one of the snipers, "where do you think you're going?""Toa Techna Matrapolix's team is outside! I'm going to go and give them support! I want this place up and moving in ten!"With that, he soared through one of the windows and zoomed into the courtyard. An ADR fired off a volley of missiles at him, which was countered by three bullets from the commander's silenced pistols. The ADR was deactivated before it hit the ground.IC: GustWhile his mentor waged war miles above his head, Gust was sitting in a tunnel recovering from whatever had struck him, held tightly by Jade."When we get out of here," he whispered in her ear, "remind me to schedule our date away from tunnels."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

-==IC: Zero//Science District==-Zero nodded at the robot-like Toa, and dashed toward another of the ADRs. This one appeared to actually be a little more than standard, as it had a sword. Zero only found that out, however, when his attempt to slash the robot in question in half was blocked. Zero frowned, and jumped back, as he looked over the Robot, to try and see what he could do to destroy this thing. He fired two shots at the ADR from his energy gun; however, they were deflected by the sword the ADR carried, and as the ADR moved forward, he quickly disarmed Zero's sword...-==IC: Kairan//Science District==-Kairan nodded, as he ran after Emma quickly, his sword in hand. As he looked around the battlefield, he noticed that there were a lot more rogue ADRs than the last time, and frowned slightly. He noticed that there were a lot of destroyed robots laying on the ground as well, and also noticed the suspect fighting another one, that seemed to be matching the red armoured being; and even disarmed him. Kairan frowned, and ran forward quickly. Luckily for everyone involved, the ADR was focused on Zero, so he didn't see the green Toa of Lightning jump through the air, and give the ADR an implant of his own; Kairan's sword in it's head. Kairan pulled his sword out of the robot's head, and backflipped away from the robot, kicking it away as he did. That was a good move, too, as the ADR exploded the next moment."I didn't ask for your help." Zero stated, but paused as he turned away."Thanks, though." Zero said, as he dashed off to destroy another robot, though he noticed there were not as many anymore, and the numbers were quickly dropping from everyone helping out.

IC: Krayzikk + Tain + Athen, CKCFrom behind Ga'mal, Krayzikk gave Tain a quick thumbs up. "We are going to give the ADR in that tower Karz."A distinctly female voice spoke at Tain and Ga'mal. "And can we please keep the hormones to a minimum while on the job?" The voice said sarcastically.Krayzikk noticed Airu, and yelled to him. "Commander Airu, I presume? Detective Krayzikk Altair of the Techna Guard at your service."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Ga'mal talking to others in CKC)

(Jade talking to Gust in tunnels)

"Yes, that'd be nice," Jade replies while smiling. Ah, out of the tunnels and away from danger with Gust. That sounded nice about now...Ga'mal blushed more before pulling back her hand. Turning to the others, she waits for further instructions on what to do next."How do you use this?" she asks Tain while holding the new pistol out to him.-Mef Man

IC: AiruAiru flew over to their location, decapitating an ADR or two on the way. He landed cleanly in front of Krayzikk and shook his hand."Good to see you, Detective," said Airu. "This place needs all the help it can get. I have a position being fortified as we speak on that roof. Sentries, elementally charged barriers, you name it, it's being readied."IC:Gust smiled and kissed Jade's neck lightly. To the others, it would look like the weakened Techna had fallen asleep; at least now he could evade the jokes of the other group members."Yeah," he whispered. "It would be."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emma - Science DistrictEmma rolled, snatching up the ADR's fallen sword, before righting her self, using her moment to leap at an incoming ADR, slamming straight into it. Not the most elegant move, but effective enough. She stabbed her new sword into it's body, stumbling back at the last second before it too, exploded.With that, she turned to Kairan, 'We may have to flank them. Take the ones on the right, I'll go for the left.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Tain, CKCTain accepted the gun and studied it. "Custom modified TI-83 to fire plasma. Much the same as your gun, but it has a higher shot capacity and no laser sight. Which in this case is probably a good thing anyway." He bent down and whispered to her, "Are you sure you want to do this? Even with all the countermeasures in the world, it is still dangerous."Krayzikk nodded. "Very good, sir. I have two civilians who wish to help, and I know of several more eithe in the base of the tower or down in the courtyard. I also have a tactical analysis from the ground, sir. Athen?"The AI repeated her analysis. "I can't make further judgement witout seeing the emplacement on the roof, but at best the forces are evenly matched. I detected some abnormalities in the number of ADR during the fight as well, sir."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Jade with Gust in tunnels)

(Ga'mal talking to Tain in CKC)

Jade smiles as she returns the kiss to Gust's right cheek."You just rest before we head out," she whispers while holding him. "You need it.""Yes, I'm going to do it," Ga'mal says while aiming the gun toward a nearby plant. She lowers it before placing her left hand on Tain's arm. "I'm not going to let you go out there all alone. I'm coming too."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust sighed lightly as Jade's lips touched his cheek."Yeah," he said. "I guess you're right."IC: AiruAiru nodded. "I can clear out a pathway from the right flank and get us up there. Elevators should still be working; the ADRs haven't been able to cut power yet."He turned to Krayzikk."Is it true? About the Toa Techna?"Toa Torch was rumored to have been killed somewhere in the District earlier last night by the same rogue ADRs now plaguing the Tower. Toa Matrapolix and his old protege, Gust, were rumored to have been killed somewhere on Techna while hunting down a criminal, though details were classified and nothing had been confirmed as of yet. As simulated dawn fell over Techna, there was no one left to run it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, CKCTain bent down and gave Ga'aml a hug. He whispered in her ear. "Thank you.""Unknown, sir. Torch has not been seen for a long time, and neither has Gust or Matrapolix. Internet has been down for a long time, so I have been unable to mak e contact with anyone at the Techna Guard station or the Techna themselves. I can say that the rogue ADR were on the move earlier, and attacked anyone with a guard listing, so I would guess they would attack the Techna too." Krayzikk fell silent a moment. "We are on our own."His voice dropped to a very quiet level. "If the need arises, I am carrying a Class 6 laser cannon integrated in my body. If the need arises, I can use it, but I would be incapacitated for a good long time. I am telling you this so you have all the tactical knowledge you need."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

-==IC: Kairan//Science District==-Kairan nodded, as he headed to the right. Kairan noticed that Zero was taking a more straightforward approached, slashing at the different ADRs he was fighting... However, it became obvious that the other Toa team had missed a medic, as the medic in question was healing the other robots faster than Zero could cut them down. Kairan thought for a moment, and shrugged, as he ran at the ADRs, and then jumped up, and literally ran across the robots, using their heads as stepping stones, as he reached the medic in question, and stabbed the disk launcher quickly; before placing his hand on the head of the medic and filling the robot with electricity... In an attempt to overload it.

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in CKC)

"I know this great restaurant we could go to after all of this," Jade says to Gust, trying to help the Toa relax with thoughts of the future. "We could get a bite to eat-Karz, we could get one of those bands that Brakas was talking about-then go do whatever you Toa enjoy doing," the Glatorian whispers her plans; her head close to Gust's.Ga'mal let loose a quick squeal of delight that lasted a fraction of a second at the most. Quickly, the Matoran controls herself while hugging Tain."Thank you," Ga'mal replies while smiling brightly. RIght now, the Matoran didn't care if she got slotted by the beings who once protected her. The thought of Tain liking her was too great a fantasy to ruin with worry.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust grinned as he leaned his head against the cool tunnel wall."Hm...what do Toa love to do besides arrest people?" he said in a mock-thinking tone. "Nothing really comes to mind..."IC: AiruAiru sighed as he pictured it. All three Toa Techna...Gust..."Alright," he said after a minute. "I don't want to use the Level 6 until I'm sure we have to. What we need to do is get inside right now and find out exactly what these ADR are looking for. The situation out here is pretty much handled. Does anyone here have flight boosters?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, CKCTain hugged her for a moment longer before turning serious. He knelt down and said to Ga'mal "You do understand that I might be forced to kill again, if that brakas from yesterday is here. I don't want you to have to see that."Krayzikk shook his head. "The other two are civilians and I turn into a motorcycle, not flying vehicle."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC

(Ga'mal talking to Tain in CKC)(Jade talking to Gust in tunnels)

"Then, by the Great Spirit, we can arrest people," Jade whispers before giggling silently. "I understand," Ga'mal says while looking into Tain's eyes, her blue colored ones meeting his. "But, don't think I'll be less...proud of you or ashamed. I understand what you need to do. And, I'll help as much as I can."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust grinned."After all, nothing says romantic like enhanced interrogation," he whispered into her ear. "If I brought Levacius along, he just might propose."IC:The commander nodded."Alright," he said. "I'll get into the building and open up the elevators for you guys. Give me some suppressing fire."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain + Krayzikk, CKC WindowKrayzikk saluted. "Yes sir." He lifted his pistol and brought it to bear on the scene below.Tain smiled and hugged Ga'mal again. "Thank you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Krayzikk + Tain, CKCTain blushed again. Then, Krayzikk's voixe rang out. "Hey, lovebirds, get over here! We have to give the Commander some covering fire! He's gonna get the elevators working!"Krayzikk continued to fire at the enemy ADR.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AiruAiru nodded and zoomed off using his Kadin, landing cleanly in the fortified position. The base was progressing nicely, except..."Sergeant!" Airu barked. "Why aren't these windows protected? I want them reinforced in case anyone tries to get in through them!"A Toa of Robotics who was tinkering with a sentry gun nodded and got to work immediately. Airu ran to the elevator and activated it, landing on the ground floor. His eyes narrowed at the sight of eight ADRs standing sentinel over the door he was trying to clear out."Oi! Clunkers!"The ADRs turned around and began to fire, but the Toa of Air was too fast, sweeping all the bullets into the ground with his power over Air and firing off his submachine gun into the robots. In moments, all eight were down. He ran to the door and opened it."Krayzikk! In, now!"IC: Gust"Mmm," he said with a fake pout. "Be careful, before you hurt my feelings."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC - NPC Guards The Toa of shadows strapped his rifle over his shoulder. So, he thought with a smirk, the help had arrived. He motioned for his partner to put away his rifle."Ready your grenades." he said.He hurried to meet Airu, grenade in hand."I appreciate the support." he called out loudly.The Toa of sound stood beside him, silent but also carrying a grenade. The elite soldier had an empty look in his eye, looking over at the attackers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in CKC)

Ga'mal gently pulls away from Tain before lifting the pistol up."W-What should I shoot?" asks the Matoran as she slowly makes her way toward the open window. She knew she couldn't run from the possible danger, but maybe she could stall it... No. Tain needed help and by Karz she'd give it to him. Feeling more confident, the Matoran almost marches toward the window; pistol held up in a firing stance.The Glatorian smiles before adding,"No, you Techna are smarter I think. Finding Takadox, getting a team assembled, and everything else. You all are an inspiration to us all," Jade adds while laughing slightly, but she meant it. The Glatorian wouldn't call Gust or the others dumb. They had brains; they just needed to use them in the right reasons."And, Gust. I...don't want to bring up your past, but you are alright, aren't you? Those visiosn were frightening."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust's eyes darkened a shade or two."I'm fine," he said softly.IC: AiruAiru nodded to the Toa and yelled back, "Glad to help!"He gestured to the open door, shooting an ADR in the head with his silenced pistol as the robot tried to make its way inside.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk + Tain, CKCKrayzikk rapidly shifted forms, yelling "Get on!" TAin climbed on to the back of Krayzikk's motorcycle for and held out his hand to help Ga'mal on. They needed to hurry to Airu's position.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Ga'mal boarding bike around CKC)

Ga'mal takes the hand and allows Tain to hoist her onto the bike."Good," replies Jade. She was dying to ask so many questions about his past, but decided against it. Now was the time to relax a moment before starting back. "Anyway, back to that date you promised. After we interrogate a few prisoners and Levacius, we'll probably be hungry again. So, maybe we could go to my place and grab a snack and just hang around the room. Unless you Techna get higher quality rooms."-Mef Man

IC: GustGust shook his head."Not really," he said with a sad smile. "My house got bombed while Torch and I were watching the Kohlii championships last year. Someone planted a charge in the refrigerator of my room and when I opened it, it went off. Torch got me out of the place before it burned completely, and I've slept in my office ever since."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk + Tain, CKC"Ga'mal, hold on to Tain! Tight!" Krayzikk gunned it and went out through the window, landing rear wheel first on the ground below. He gunned his engine and accelerated towards Airu's location, avoiding any ADR he encountered.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Jade talking to Gust in tunnels)

(Ga'mal talking to Krayzikk on bike)

Jade didn't know what to say. For a moment she thought that Gust was joking, but everything was possible on the ship."I'm...sorry," Jade finally manages. "I..." she stopped before closing her eyes."Gladly!" Ga'mal calls out before holding onto Tain tightly; a large smile on her face. Ah, she was enjoying this...-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: GustGust pulled her close to him and let her rest her head on his shoulder."It's okay," he said. "I have a comfortable couch."IC: AiruAiru ushered the three inside and closed the door, locking it tightly."Get to the elevator," he said to Tain and Ga'mal. Tell the people at the base that Airu sent you." He turned to Krayzikk next."We need to secure this floor," he said. "You down?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME