Techna

Legolover-361

OOC: Even while using it, knowing whether he's displaying it or not is next to impossible since you'd literally would have to examine his eyes in extreme detail :PIC: Drone"Just one." responded Drone. If it was an ADR, it would be quite odd for it to be alone, he thought. Walking up to the stairway door, he examined it with his echo vision to see if any sounds came from the other side of it."Other side is clear. Go ahead."

OOC: Hey, Tyler, we are outside your base, if you wouldn't mind RPing the troops Airu left behind.IC: Krayzikk, Tech Tower"One ADR? Something is wrong here." Krayzikk said. "These ADR have shown group combat programming, so why just one?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC - NPC Guards"Report back to headquarters." said the captain of the team.Just like they had come, they were gone. The elite Toa were gone, letting the newcomers finish their work.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Emma - Science DistrictEmma slashed wildly at the oncoming ADRs, but it seemed like for each one that went down, another twenty took their place.'C'mon, ya clunkers!' she shouted, 'That the best you can do?!'As if in response, a group of machines came barreling at her, prepared to flatten her. Emma snarled, and leaped into the air, landing on top of their leader. Stabbing her sword into it's head, she pulled it back out and leaped out of the way, hitting the ground harder than expected.Grimacing at her unsightly fall, she only barely saw the lead ADR collapse, with the rest of the group tumbling over their fallen comrade, in an almost comical display.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: GustGust had been through a lot in his life. He'd been ripped from his home, argued with his best friend, been shot, promoted to terrible jobs, almost blown up by his refrigerator (and lost fifty widgets to Torch in the process; to Karz with the West Side Warriors Kohlii team) and paralyzed in his existence.But nothing had been as shocking as when Jade had kissed him.He leaned his head against the wall, shell shocked."Wow," he whispered.IC: Airu"Alright," he said, "we'll check it out. Krayzikk, take point."NPC: GuardsThe guards looked up and nodded at the civilians. The gunnery sergeant, who was working on erecting sentry guns by the windows, finally spoke."How's the commander?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC(Jade talking to Gust in tunnels)

(Drone 2 talking to Drone in room)

"Yes!" exclaims the Matoran happily. "You just made my day, Drone.""Wow," repeats Jade as she edges a little closer to Gust. She smiles-eyes still closed-as she begins to breathe softer and softer; on the brink of a light sleep, but still awake.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: AiruAiru made his way up the stairs and kneeled by the corner of the stairs, just out of sight of whatever that was.He beckoned for the others to follow him up and loaded his Cornershot.IC: GustThe Toa Techna of Air was beautifully oblivious to the battle going on above, though. He was oblivious to the fact his mentor was in a fight to get out alive, oblivious to the fact that his best friend was stuck inside a doomed tour, oblivious even to the fact he was in a mysterious set of tunnels. All he could think about was the Glatorian on his shoulder. Intertwining her hand with his, he leaned back and felt her breathing slow against his shouler.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Drone 2 taking point on stairs)

(Jade talking to Gust in tunnels)

Drone 2 takes a step beside Airu, weapon aimed inside the room."Permission to take point?" he whispers; trying to hide the excited tone in his voice."I wonder when we'll be able to have that date," Jade mumbles before yawning slightly. She had only just realized how tired she was. The Glatorian moved around a bit; trying to wake herself up. It was no time for sleeping.-Mef Man

IC: Airu"By all means," the commander of the guard said, lightly stepping down the stairs to allow Drone 2 room to sit comfortably.IC: GustGust shrugged."Hopefully soon," the Toa Techna of Air said. "I don't know how much longer I can wait," he added with a grin.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

-==IC: Kairan//Science District==-Kairan raised an eyebrow, amused and impressed, but frowned, as he noticed one of the ADRs that had survived, try an ambush the female Toa from behind. Kairan ran at the ADR quickly, and stabbed out at the robot quickly, it's face now having a hole with some extra steel stuck in it."I'd say watch out, but I don't think that's necessary anymore." Kairan jokingly said to Emma, as he pulled his sword out of the shell, and kicked it away.

IC(Drone 2 talking to Airu on stairs)

"Thanks," Drone 2 says while taking a seat on the stairs. "Now...let's see who's inside," he adds while edging closer to the room's interior."I can't either," Jade adds. She quickly sits up while adding,"Why am I falling asleep. You're supposed to be resting." The Glatorian laughs before sitting beside Gust; head on his shoulder while she places one arm around the Toa's back.OOC: What should Drone 2 find inside? ADRs, helpless Matoran? Something else?-Mef Man

OOC: No clue. That's what makes it fun. TX found it, ask him.IC: Airu"Careful," said the Toa. "I don't want to have to scrape your brains off the wall when this is over."IC: GustGust couldn't help but notice how good she felt leaning against him."Yeah," he said with a shrug, "but I'm finding it really hard to concentrate on sleep right now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

-==IC: Tsuki//Science District==-Perfect. Tsuki thought, as, even though the two apparently didn't hate each others' guts and attack each other immediately, they wouldn't stop his plan from advancing. He walked toward the secret lab Zero was hidden in, with a smile.May have taken about 100,000 years, but my plan is finally nearing completion... All it will take, is a few final touches.

IC(Drone 2 talking to Airu on stairs; about to perform a rapid entry procedure)

"Well," starts Jade. "Let's do something productive," she adds before using her left hand to grab the rifle she scavenged. One handed, she makes sure the firearm is on safety before taking out the clip. Positioning the gun in between her legs, Jade begins to wipe down the rifle with a spare rag she kept around."And I you, my good man," Drone 2 says to the being while smirking. He was beginning to like this guy-Techna or not.OOC: TX, who's inside?-Mef Man

OOC: I'd like to know this as well. I don't want to cap an innocent Matoran without good reason.IC: GustGust, meanwhile, began to disassemble one of his pistols, then the other. After taking a quick break to stretch, he began to piece them back together, making sure every piece was perfectly tuned and ready to go.In five minutes, his pistols were factory-new.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krayzikk + TainKrayzikk switched to thermal and continued to search that way, but wasn't getting anywhere."Hello? Airu sent us." TAin tried to get the attention of Airu's men.OOC: BTW, Tyler, are the NPC troops still there, near the top of the tower? If so, mind RPing them?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

NPC: GuardsThe guards looked up and nodded at the civilians. The gunnery sergeant, who was working on erecting sentry guns by the windows, finally spoke."How's the commander?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, Tech Tower"Last I checked, good. He was working with some of the folks down stairs to clear out the first floor. Last I have seen of him." Tain looked around. "Anyway we can help out?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Pretty," Jade compliments while looking up at the pistols. She, meanwhile, had the rifle sitting on the floor and one pistol reholstered while she finished up cleaning the second pistol. They were in decent shape, but the rag wasn't the cleanest thing the Glatorian could use to clean with. "I wonder what's going on above us," jade says out loud, finding it a bit weird to be underneath the thousands and hundreds of thousands of beings.-Mef Man

NPC: GuardsThe gunnery sergeant shrugged. "You can fill us in on what's going on out there, for starters."Some of the others nodded their agreement. They had been stuck in here for fifteen minutes preparing this position while their commander was having all the fun.IC: Gust"Same here," he said with a sigh. "Must be pretty nice up there right now. It has to be morning by this time."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"It's morning?" she says before yawning again. "Ugh, I just got tired again." The Glatorian cleans the second pistol while humming softly. Soon it was cleaned and holstered. Jade looks up to Gust and watches him while smiling; her small tune still going.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust decided to disassemble his pistols again, this time, moving his hands around so so he could try and be challenged a bit more. While he was doing that, he began to idly sing to himself. He was a musical creature, but disliked showing it.Forgetting that Jade was beside him, he opened his mouth to sing:"My god,so desperately I watch them calling for youto bring down your handsto make this all okayto make us whole againMake us whole again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Ga'mal talking to sergeant outside of elevator)

Jade was still smiling at Gust as he sang the song. The Glatorian hummed along, but didn't sing as well on account of being embarressed and not knowing the words."That's nice, Gust," she compliments before clipping the cleaned rifle to her belt."There's some kind of ADR attack, but it can't be Techna controlled," explains the Matoran before Tain could. "CKC was evacuated, but I don't know which buildings were attacked besides CKC." She looks up to Tain, hoping maybe he could explain the situation.-Mef Man

IC: GustGust's head snapped. He had completely forgotten-"Oops," he said with a weak grin, before he turned back to his pistol components.She wasn't supposed to hear that...NPC: GuardsThe guards grinned and looked at each other with laughs, then turned back to the civilians."Good," yelled a captain from the back of the base. "That mean's nothing has changed."More laughs.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, Tech Tower"Alright, here is what I know. There is an attack in progress by heavily modified, rogue ADR. Detective Altair of the Guard evacuated the CKC, and we assisted him in picking off some of the ADR. Commander Airu met up with us, and we came here. Commnader Airu and the Detective stayed on the first floor, to mop up the ADR down there."Tain paused a moment. "Unfortunately I left all combat equipment save this," He held up his pistol. "At my home this morning. Do you happen to have a spare rifle anywhere? If the combat comes up here, I would rather not be facing ADR with a low caliber pistol."

fK5oqYf.jpg

NPC: GuardsThe captain who had spoken a minute ago tossed Tain a Cornershot with a grin."Be careful with that," he said with a grin. "You could shoot all our eyes out."The group laughed. Clearly, this was a unit that was used to sticking together with each other, and they had undoubtedly known each other for years.IC: Gust"I guess," Gust said with a grin. By now, he had pieced together his first pistol again and was now working on the second.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Airu"ADRs don't have cloaking generators," said Airu, both silenced pistols raised. But there's something in here..."Guns at the ready, gentlemen," said the commander. "Whatever is in here, it's probably not friendly."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tain, Tech TowerTain expertly checked his weapon over, looked up and said with a grin. "I'd rather shoot out the ADR's. What are our numbers, here?"Krayzikk nodded, and readied his shotgun. His riot shield active, Krayzikk was ready for almost anything.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: They do now, thanks to Levacius.IC: DroneStepping into the room, he turned on his echo vision and observed as the sound waves touched the room's contour and everything in it, the rough shape of an ADR painting itself in his eyes."ADR spotted." he said, pointing at the spot where nothing seemingly stood.

NPC: Guards"About fifteen strong here," said the gunnery sergeant. "Not counting the sentries and drones we have scattered across the floor. We're secure here. Everywhere else..."He shrugged sadly.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME