Techna

Legolover-361

IC(Drone 2 talking to Vrf-3 and Drone in hall)

Drone 2 shrugs before storing his laptop in it's case. "Suit yourself," he adds upon reaching Drone. "Drone, what should we do now? That was fun and all, but I feel like doing something more...my style."-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain outside of elevators)

(Jild in elevator; about to head to house)

But, Jild was already heading to the bottom floor toward his house. Soon, he was in a taxi and at his house. He soon had his new weapons on display inside his house before heading back to CKC.Ga'mal returns the hug while saying,"Yeah, poor guy could use a balance. He's nothing but extremes it seems like. Whatever suits him though, I guess," she adds while shrugging,-Mef Man

IC(Jade dismissing Honnak before talking to Gust outside of apartments)

Jade was in too good of a mood to grill Honnak any further, so she simply says,"Fine. Thanks for returning it," before turning back to Gust. "Okay, now that that's done, you ready to go inside?" she asks. The Glatorian straps the rifle to her back armor then holds her hand out to take Gust's.-Mef Man

IC: TainTain grinned. "Yeah, he could use a balance." He looked down at Ga'mal with a smile on his face. "So, since we are leaving the building, do you want to walk or be carried out?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tain, Elevator"Good." Tain kept smiling. He hugged Ga'mal, and said "Well, shall we go check on the status of the CKC, or something else? I don't think that they'll be open again today. Not with what happened."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (CPU room, Technology Tower):"Got it," said the Skakdi.Torch lifted his head from where it had lay against his knees. "You're sure?" he asked, standing up.The Skakdi of Data nodded.Torch crossed the room in several quick, long steps. The computer screen flashed to power as the Toa of Plasma approached, ran through its startup routine, then presented the password insertion screen. Torch typed in the password, hit Enter, tensed--Sans theatrics, the screen switched to the desktop. No electric flew from the keyboard.Torch turned to the Skakdi. "On behalf of Techna--""'Twas fun," the Skakdi interrupted. "I gotta jet, though. Which way out?"OOC: Torch has led Raknar out of the Technology Tower.

IC(Ga'mal talkng to Tain outside of elevators)

"Life is a precious gift from Mata-Nui; I don't want to take it away from someone unless they're threatening to take it away from me," she explains; head still resting on his shoulder. The Matoran yawns slightly after finishing speaking. After everything that had happened, she was exhausted, but still awake.-Mef Man

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

(Jild leaving CKC)

"I'm sorry if you had to go through that, though," she replies to Tain; knowing he had to kill others in the past."What do you mean CKC is closed for the day?!"Jild had been conversing with the secretary of CKC about the closing of CKC for the past half hour and was finally about to leave after a few more words. The Matoran wanted nothing more than to go back to his work, but now that was taken away from him for the day. Angry, the Matoran simply goes back to his house to think.-Mef Man

IC(Ga'mal talking to Tain in elevator)

(Jade talking to Gust outside of apartments)

Jade leads Gust inside the apartments; featuring a main desk and a set of stairs with a few pieces of furniture for a "lobby" setting. Jade walks up the stairs and reaches one of many of the doors on the second floor."Excuse the craziness," she says to Gust while taking out a key."Well, anything non-violent and relaxing. A nice dinner, a ride out to...somewhere. Anything's fine with me, though," she replies.-Mef Man