Techna

Legolover-361

IC (Outside of Housing District): Vrf-3"Yeah, I guess that would be rather smart."His vocal system lowered in volume."... And I have a question. You two seem really smart when it comes to robotics... any chance you help me get a weapon system? I get shot at so often it isn't even funny."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo (Science District)"Oh, specifics! Specifics always trick me..."> Find Public Library> Error: 404"I should at least figure out where I am."> Current Location> Error: 404"This is just wonderful. What I lack in toes is compensated for by the lack of information on this."Incommodo noticed a nearby taxi, and signalled it, before getting in."The public library, please."The taxi took off towards the library.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Drone (Preparing to upgrade VRF-3, Outside of Housing District)"No problem. I'm a Toa of Robotics so upgrading you shouldn't be very hard. All we need are the right parts and the proper program which will be easy to find on the cybernet. But let's get out of here first."Drone was now leading the group towards the Information District. They'd find a quiet place to chat and if they were going to upgrade VRF-3, they'd be sure to find the program there.

IC: (Science District):Critek continued to sprint down the streets of the Science District as balls of energy from the ADRs flew past his head. He was fast but he couldn't run forever, espically when he didn't know where he was going. He suddenly changed direction, throwing himself toward a nearby alley in the hopes of throwing off his pursuers. If he could break their line of sight long enough, he could probably hide in one of the other buildings...However as he turned another corner he suddenly found himself mask-to-bumper with hover taxi that was beginning to take off with a dark blue Toa. Without any time to slow down, Critek slammed into the taxi and rolled off of it onto the ground. Dazzed, Critek crawled into another alley and tried to hide himself as best he could. He wasn't sure if the taxi had stopped, but if it had he hoped that Toa didn't decide to reveal his location.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC(Drone 2 following Drone toward Information District)

"We almost there?" asks the Matoran to Drone, not bothering to speak over the private radio. They had been walking for a while now, and the Matoran was getting cramped inside of the hot suit. He was still jumpy from the close calls from earlier and was ready for a more of a black ops mission instead of one out in the open. -Mef Man

IC Public Library: BioBio walked over to where the group he had just walked away from was. "Hey guys, forget what I said earlier. A Taxi just started coming towards our direction. We can use that, unless you want to stay here for a while."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:

IC: Before Onua could answer-"Oh, he was there, all right."-Another voice chuckled in for him.The ga-matoran assistant who had just interrupted smirked. "We were quaking in our greaves as a Psionics toa with a Komau ran in, shot the guards, and demanded to know where the library's central computer was. Gentii told her that the main was his, not Solaris'. She ended up leaving," she finished casually.Onua gave a naval salute fitting with his blazer. A light color touched his cheeks. "For the Public Library, Toa."

IC (public library):"For Techna," corrected Torch, nodding approvingly to Onua Gentii. "On behalf of the Toa Techna, allow me to offer you my sincere thanks. Any victory against the Hackers is a victory for Techna." And it also tells me who to watch, thought Torch.He hefted the cyber-book Solaris had given him. "Thanks for this, Solaris. Do you know if it has impressionment capabilities? I know memory impression isn't available to standard security clearance, but, you know..." Moving his hands in a downward gesture, Torch indicated his armor and implants, the highest grade, available only to people like the Toa Techna.
IC: "Excuse me," Gentii said with a nod. He retreated back to his desk and sat down again to work.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Incommodo (Science District)"Stop! I think you hit something."Incommodo jumped out, running after Critek. What is he up to?> Discover plansNo! I've had enough of this!"Who are you?" Incommodo said, walking into the alley himself. The taxi had taken off without him. How thoughtful.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Drone (Information District Border)"We're here." Drone had led the robotic trio to the border between the Information District and the Housing District. Since it was a place in between the two districts with no main function, not many people would often stick around there. Soon, they were in an alley in between two tall buildings and a ladder was attached to the right one's side."We'll talk on the roof." said Drone, beginning to climb the unusually clean metal ladder.

IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxRenen half-smiled, before returning to his counter, 'Now, you lot must be hungry. I'll get you some food, on the house!'IC: Tenko - Public LibraryTenko suddenly found himself very short for words. He had hardly expected this page to be at all friendly.'Er, yes...uh...I was looking for a book...um...on...cold fusion!'Truth be told, he had no clue what cold fusion was, nor did he need a book on it. But he felt that he would seem less weird if it looked like he actually did need something.IC: EmmaEmma nodded, and started for the door. But before she could exit, she stopped and turned around suddenly. The Toa seemed to rifle through her pockets for a second, before producing a small slip of paper.'Um, here's my card, ' she said, nervously, 'Y'know, if you ever wanted to meet, finish up that game.'OOC: I seem to enjoy making extremely nervous and awkward characters. I wonder why. :P-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Levacius / Information DistrictLevacius didn't pass much on his way home. A few squabbles between Matoran, a salesmen, three robots climbing a ladder, and so made a rather uneventful trip back to the front door of his home. Dismounting and enlarging himself back to normal size, he opened the door and let Kelwra flying inside, where he immediately roosted upon the tree.Silently he went over to his desk and got out a few materials to continue the illumination process of a book on the subject of lightstones and heatstones.IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / Backalleyes of Science District"Now what?" Thuiop asked. "Can't go back.""We'll be back in soon, few days tops. This has happened before. Kinksh would have let us die if we weren't useful. Nah, let's just do a few muggings, rip some people off, our normal thing.""Like what?"Swuiop didn't reply. However, when a heavily modified matoran (Critek) came rushing into the alley, she said, "Like him."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxFor the next quarter of an hour or so, the sounds of frying, the smells of cooking, and the occasional sight of a pot or pan were the signs that Renen was still in the building.Soon, though, the Matoran returned, laying a plate of breaded Dikapi and a glass of water in front of the former combatants.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Science district): The moment Sylux thought of teleporting Demoris warned AEon of the potential incoming attack. Nonetheless this was a sucess, with Sylux forced back he was less of a threat to Amenchy, and it would be easier to do a mind scan when the opportunity struck."He's needed alive if I'm going to find any of his memories"

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC (Outside of Housing District): Vrf-3He floated along behind the two, flying up near the ladder. Climbing would be a little challenging due to a lack of hands, so flying was his only option."What's on this roof? Is it a top secret hidden resistance base? Are there smugglers and princesses hiding in it?"He asked. He was a rather talkative little orb.IC (Information District): Kyrahk"We can take a Taxi soon, just let me speak to Zaphos please."He didn't think about the fact that the Matoran could just leave without him noticing whenever Bio wanted, should he want to keep moving and not pay for food.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drone (Rooftop, Information District)"No, there's nothing here, it's just a normal rooftop so we can talk in peace. Our base of operations is much nicer than a simple roof." Drone made his way off the ladder as he reached the top and was no standing on the roof of a medium-sized building. Those standing on the roof of this building were invisible to the public so long as they stayed clear of its edge."Since when are robots interested in princesses...?"

IC (Science District)Annoyed that Aeon hadn't even noticed his attack, he followed her. "Well, If she won't notice, then fine, she won't." Dralcax said to himself. He threw three shurikens as Aeon. Just short of hitting her, they transformed into robot drones, ready to latch on and self-destruct.

aouROFb.png

IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio smiled fondly at the food, but didn't lift the fork. "Sustance is always a Idea I wish my body could accomplish, but this mechanical form doesn't allow such wonderful food to be consumed." He explained. For emphasis, he folded the brim of his trench coat's collar, revealing his visored mechanical face.IC: (Public Library)Nathius, now back to being shy after his outburst of friendliness, ran off down the hall. A few seconds later, he returned, a very large book on cold fusion in his arms. "Here. It's my personal favorite on the subject." He said quietly. Having handed over the book, he finished putting the rest of the books away.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Dralcax, truce?IC: Sylux (Rooftop, Science District)Sylux kept his scope fixed on Aeon's position and fired a few more carefully aimed shots at the being but suddenly, another newcomer had joined in on the fight. With all the people involving themselves in what was originally supposed to be a normal bounty hunting mission, Sylux thought Dralcax was out to get him as well. But fate had a different schedule in mind as the newcomer threw robotic shuriken at Aeon. Dodging multiple plasma sniper shots plus those would be very hard...

-==IC: Kairan//The Glitch Paradox==-Kairan nodded with a smile."Thank you." Kairan said, as he began to eat the meal, and was kinda impressed with the android; as he hadn't actually seen one so sophisticated, and with such good manners and such, however, the only actual reaction he gave was an impressed look and a nod, as his mouth was full at the moment.

OOC: Dralcax, truce?IC: Sylux (Rooftop, Science District)Sylux kept his scope fixed on Aeon's position and fired a few more carefully aimed shots at the being but suddenly, another newcomer had joined in on the fight. With all the people involving themselves in what was originally supposed to be a normal bounty hunting mission, Sylux thought Dralcax was out to get him as well. But fate had a different schedule in mind as the newcomer threw robotic shuriken at Aeon. Dodging multiple plasma sniper shots plus those would be very hard...

OOC: Yup.IC (Science District)Dralcax noticed another being firing at Aeon from the rooftop. "Well, the enemy of my enemy is my friend," he thought. He commanded the mechanical shuriken drones to dodge the plasma bolts so that they wouldn't be destroyed.

aouROFb.png

IC: Before Onua could answer-"Oh, he was there, all right."-Another voice chuckled in for him.The ga-matoran assistant who had just interrupted smirked. "We were quaking in our greaves as a Psionics toa with a Komau ran in, shot the guards, and demanded to know where the library's central computer was. Gentii told her that the main was his, not Solaris'. She ended up leaving," she finished casually.Onua gave a naval salute fitting with his blazer. A light color touched his cheeks. "For the Public Library, Toa."

IC (public library):"For Techna," corrected Torch, nodding approvingly to Onua Gentii. "On behalf of the Toa Techna, allow me to offer you my sincere thanks. Any victory against the Hackers is a victory for Techna." And it also tells me who to watch, thought Torch.He hefted the cyber-book Solaris had given him. "Thanks for this, Solaris. Do you know if it has impressionment capabilities? I know memory impression isn't available to standard security clearance, but, you know..." Moving his hands in a downward gesture, Torch indicated his armor and implants, the highest grade, available only to people like the Toa Techna.
IC: Solaris (Public Library)Solaris examined the cyber-book."Well, this one doesn't have impressionment, but I think if I go into the back room, I can get you a copy of this exact book with a memory impression function," he said. "Of course, the copy I will be getting you is much more detailed. That's why we keep it in the back room."He got up and pulled a key out from his desk and trudged over to a large metal door. The old Toa of Lightning grunted as he turned the key in its lock. It wasn't all that hard for a young one to do, but it took quite some effort for old Solaris.But, once the door was open, he hobbled inside and grabbed a cyber-book, making sure it was the one he was looking for, and walked out, locking the door behind him."There we are," he said, handing the book to Torch.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: (Glitch Paradox)Scorpio nodded back at Kairan before looking back to Renen. "I do, however have need of sleep. Perhaps a room for, oh, three nights would be nice?" He said as he put a quite large amount of currency on the table. Enough to pay for his room, along with a bit of the damage to the place.IC: (Rooftop where Aeon is)After getting no reply, Shade had tooken off, leaping off the edge of the building, falling about 15 feet before grabbing onto the side of the building. Quickly climbing it, Shade's head popped up over the edge, suprisied to see another person (Dralcax) there, attacking the other one. Pulling himself onto the structure, Shade yelled at the two. "STOP!"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: (Science District)"I'm... Critek..." the Matoran struggled to reply. One hand clutched his side as he waited for the throbbing pain to stop. The taxi had not been going very fast when he hit it, but Critek had not been able to slow down enough to avoid the vehicle. He was about to explain his story to the Toa when he heard the low hum of the ADRs approaching.Critek attempted to drag himself farther into the alley as he pleaded with the Toa, "Please don't let them find me."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Kraak (Science District)Kraak kept on running. Maybe he lost the big scary robot. He looked over his shoulder. Yep, it was gone. He rested in an alley, catching his breath.Oh, hey there was another "You are here" terminal that he hadn't hit, yet. He quickly uploaded a virus from his flash drive and ran off. He caught a taxi and drove off to the Information District, silently giggling with glee. Hacking was so much fun! He just needed to make sure not to get caught like that again. Especially not by a person.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC (Information District Rooftop: Vrf-3"I don't. I just wanted to get a energy blade weapon, find a princess, a smuggler, a big brute who can't speak, a gold plated robot, and a mechanical trashcan. Then, I would be ready to take over Techna and free the citizens from their unknowing fate as mindless invaders."He explained to the chuckling Toa-robot thing, with a little irritation in his voice."And any weapon is good, as long as it isn't close range and can help me escape dangerous situations."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drone (Rooftop, Information District)"Then I believe something simple like an energy or laser blaster implant would be best for someone like you. You wouldn't need any ammunition, just recycled energy. You might also want to get some camouflage implant as well, am energy shield or something to protect you. Anyways, let's go to the information district, I know a place where they sell great implants."

OOC: If you object to being brought to safety, Tafu, you can ask me to edit that part out.IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / Backalley of Science DistrictSwuiop looked over to her companion, grinned, and nodded. Thuiop walked up to Critek and moved to sling the wounded matoran over his shoulders. "Your lucky day." he said with a grunt.While he took care of that, Swuiop took care of the ADRs. A trio of the floating robots came from behind the alley, aiming weapons. Swuiop pulled out her pistol and in a swift motion shot down two of them with a couple of well placed shots. The third took aim, firing at her, but the energy balls weren't quick enough. Teleporting up point blank, she shot it through the visual processor, ending its function immediately before turning back. One of the ADR pulled itself back up, somehow recovering from the shot, but was easily dispatched with a quick swing of her scimitar.Thuiop set Critek down against the wall a few turns back through the alleyways. Swuiop came over to look him over. "Critek, huh? Never heard of you. Tell me, Critek, what skills do you have?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Drone (Rooftop, Information District)"Just a little place called 'Implant Your Cash'. Tiny shop but as far as I'm concerned, the service there's great from what I've heard. Let's go, we can take a cab."Drone's original intentions to grab a program for a weapon and install it on VRF-3 changed since simply getting an implant rather than buy the parts and get the program themselves would be so much easier. He began to climb down the ladder and once he was on firm ground, he hailed over a taxi.

IC: Drone (Taxi in Information District)"Don't know but if they are, they sure don't make a point of expressing it."Drone settled himself in the passenger seat beside the driver, waiting for his two companions to take a seat in the back."As soon as they're in, take us to the Science District, Implant Your Cash, please."OOC: Last person to get into the taxi make it so we leave in our post.

IC(Drone 2 stepping inside of a cab in the Information District)

Drone 2 follows Drone to a nearby cab and opens the back seat before sliding in. He sits on the left side of the car and leaves the door open for the bot."Any day now," he mutters before chuckling, his vocabulator translating it into a deep, roaring laugh.-Mef Man

IC: (Information District): Vrf-3He hovered into the Taxi. He didn't really take up much room, but he also would likely bounce around in the moving vehicle, so he shut off his thrusters, dropping into one of the Taxi's open seats."Interesting. so this is what the citizens ride around in..."Then the taxi took off, heading for implant your cash.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drone (Implant Your Cash, Science District)The taxi arrived at its set destination not long after departure. Drone payed the cab driver by transferring from his card keeping track of all his money into some neat contraption (Visa, Debit, etc?")Drone stepped out of the car and headed into the shop before his two partners and began to browse around for anything not too expensive that caught his eye. There was a lot of cool-looking things but he imagined VRF-3 wouldn't need some very high end equipment.

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC: Implant Your Cash! is actually in the Science District. Implants and all, you know. :PIC: Rinnder / Implant Your Cash! in the Science DistrictRinnder walked over to Drone, a smile one his face - if one knew who he actually was, it would almost be terrifying. "How may I help you?" he asked.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: