Rpg: The Legend Of Zelda: Oracle Of Destiny

Blessed Blade

IC: Horse and rider made their way leisurely up the main street of the town of Kakariko. The sunlight glinted blindingly off Pablo's armor, immediately drawing the attention of any passersby if the mere presence of the considerable-sized knight and his mount was not enough to do so. The Hylian crest on his breast proudly advertised his allegiance to any who would be concerned about such things.OOC: Mediocre post is mediocre. I'm still not entirely certain as to what's going on, or even the layout of the town, so any interaction would be greatly appreciated.

Q2TtLEz.png

OOC: Layout of the town is kinda a mix between OoT, TP, and LttP's versions of Kakariko. Emphasis on Link to the Past, though, since this follows the events of Link to the Past. =)I may have already named this character at least, but I need to go back and look when I can to make sure, so... At least temporary name. =P-==IC==-"We will." Another soldier said, as she rode beside the others."Dark Link expects the return of the Guitar as soon as possible. I'm to help as well." The girl said with a nod, as she looked at the town in the distance."My name's Lana, by the way." The soldier stated, as she rode forward slightly.

IC: [Glork at Kakariko]"Aight," Glork said simply to Algernon. If they wanted to get something from the town quick enough that would be easy. "No Hyruleans as of a half hour ago, so if you can find what you're lookin' for quick enough we should be alright." he said. He made a gesture for them to follow him as he navigated the road back to Kakariko, evading the pit traps he had committed to memory so they could follow and not fall into one of them. He had no idea what a 'guitar' was but with luck it could be found before anyone else tried to come to Kakariko.OOC: I didn't ignore your post Balta, I am just assuming that you came in from a different road than the one we're using.

IC(L): Lealna nodded to Lana as they followed Glork. "Lealna. Dark Link sent you with us too, eh?"IC(K): Korkoa nodded with a smile, looking around the cavern. He noticed a small shop down one of the tunnels. "Hey, after we talk to the king, can we check out that shop? It's been too long singe I've been in a Zora shop."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

-==IC: Lana//Route to Kakariko==-"Yes. He figured I would be a good addition to the group being sent here." Lana said with a nod.-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-"Alright." Orion said, but paused."I think it would be best if we waited here, if only because you're a Zora yourself, and can probably explain our requests better, given that you also came up with the idea, and have an idea of what to ask for." Orion said, partially because he, in truth, had no clue what to actually say to the King.

IC(L): "Oh really? What do you bring to the table to make you a good addition?" Lealna asked, genuinely curious.IC(K): "Um... Okay. What exactly /are/ our requests? Just passage through the realm?" Korkoa asked. Seeing this cavern had him slightly frazzled...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: Zaied"We're close to the King's chambers, and actually, the King will probably want to see you Hylians, too. We've been expecting Knights of Hyrule, so it wouldn't look that good for the Knights if the only one that saw the king would be a foreign Zora," Zaied said, as they got closer to the King's chamber.

Edited by Terminus

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-"I believe that's what we had talked about." Orion said, as that was all he really remembered as well. He then turned to the Zora, and nodded."That's true; though he is a part of the Knights of Hyrule as well." Orion said with a smile, but did concede the fact that they were all going to be seeing King Zora.-==IC: Lana//Kakariko Path==-Lana shrugged."Well, I've been taught how to use magic, for one. Plus, I am a fairly high ranking officer, though that's probably not the reason he picked me, especially after Leo's horrible defeat." Lana said with a slight smirk as she recalled Leo's defeat.

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-Orion and Kreena and in, and Kreena bowed, while Orion nodded for a moment, and waited for someone to start the conversation.... I want to confirm something first, before I ask anything...

IC(L): Lealna nodded, smiling a little. "I'm a pretty expert swordswoman, myself. Strong fighter and all that jazz. That's why I'm here."IC(K): Korkoa bowed deeply to the King Zora, smiling as he began to speak. "Your majesty, it is a /great/ honor to stand here before you! I am Korkoa, of the Termian Zoras, and a Knight of Hyrule! These are my companions!" He motioned to the Hylians and waited for the king to speak...

IC: Algernon (Kakariko Village gates)Algernon was quiet as he passed through the gates leading in to Kakariko Village behind Glork. The wary glances leveled at him by the guards as he passed by only made him want to find the Guitar of Destiny sooner rather than later. As tempting as the thought of rampaging through the village spear-first was, he knew that they had to at least try to be discrete on this mission in order to keep the Knights of Hyrule from finding out what they were up to.

OOC: You're about to have a few AoD characters rampaging through town, don't worry. :P

OOC: And if ToD would post, a pretty much awesome free-for-all. =P-==IC: Lana//Kakariko==-Lana's face was an emotionless mask as the group rode into the town."Spread out, we need to find this object quickly." Lana said, more as a suggestion than anything. After all, Dark Link had given point for this mission to Algernon, so... It was technically his call.OOC: More referring to him being the first to actually be briefed and called and such. xD

IC: King Zora"I'm glad to see that you were able to make it here safely, ambassador of the Terminan Zoras. I'd like to talk about what is going on over ther, but I see that you are currently acting as a Knight, and we have more important things to discuss. Well then, could your companions please introduce themselves?"

-==IC: OrionKreena//Zora's Domain==-"My name is Orion, and these two are companions Siris and Kreena, though only Siris is an official Knight currently. Nice to meet you, sir." Orion explained, and he motioned to the other two.

IC: King Zora"Hmm... Normally, I would be glad to help you, however, we have a problem here. There is a fortress at the border of Hyrule which is usually kept by Zoras, and it serves not only as a place of defense for Hyrule, but also controls travel into and out of Hyrule. However, some Army of Darkness forces have taken it over, and all travel out of Hyrule from here has been stopped. The Army's troops there are few, however, and we have been successful in preventing any more of the enemy's forces from coming. So currently, I can't help you out of Hyrule until the fortress is back in our power, as that is the only route that isn't blocked off to keep the Army out."

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-Orion frowned, as he considered the options, and then slowly nodded."We'll take care of the issue." Orion said, as that was their only option."How many Zoras would be needed to get it back up and running?"

-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-"Alright." Orion nodded, as he paused for a moment."How far away is the fortress, and what would you recommend the best time to set out for it would be?" Orion inquired, since he wasn't sure how long the journey to the fortress would take.

IC: King Zora"The fortress is a short distance down the river, it should take less than an hour if you take a boat. You should leave whenever you're prepared- you might want to take a little rest since you just arrived, and you might also want to stock up on supplies while you can."

OOC: As for what's happening in Kakariko...-The Army of Darkness is searching for an object known as the Guitar of Destiny, basically the equivalent of the Harp of Ages and such. ;)-There is in fact a Knight in the village.-The best place to jump in is to continue your search for that person the mysterious guy wanted you to find.-==IC: Orion//Zora's Domain==-"Alright then." Orion said, a nod, as that made sense."Will the Zora be able to handle the procedure once we get rid of the Army presence there?" Orion inquired, curious about that.

OOC: Oh goodness guitar.

Kraenir/Kakariko Village, Waking UpIC:

Kraenir sat up in his bed, looking out the window. Looks like he oversle - what the heck was happening out there. There were people in the street, fighting. He thought Kakariko was a peaceful village... Ah well. He sighed, getting out if bed and getting dressed. Time to look for that girl.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Actually, to be a little technical, the fighting hasn't exactly started yet. It will when the awesome misunderstanding happens. We're close to that. >=D But hey, maybe there's some random fights too. xD-==IC: Orion==-Orion nodded at that."Alright then, we'll try to get rid of them as soon as possible." Orion said with a nod.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

IC(K): Korkoa listened intently to the conversation, and spoke up finally. "If you'd like, your majesty, while we prepare to reclaim this fortress, you and I can talk about the state of the Termian Zoras and I can answer your questions."

IC: King Zora"Yes, I believe that would be a good thing to do." The King then looked over to Zaied. "Zaied, would you please show these people to the Center of our domain? I'm sure that they will want to rest and stock up on supplies there." "Yes," replied Zaied, as he motioned to the Hylians and said, "come with me."

OOC: Sorry for being inactive. I just.....I don't know why I didn't post.IC: Jicarax"Why not? I mean, I'd always have a better chance of hitting you with this." he said as he took out his sword."Now are you gonna fight or do I have to whack you first?"

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC(K): Korkoa followed the group out of the chamber, catching up to his fellow Zora. "Before I speak with the King again, do you think we have time to visit the shop?"

IC(K): Korkoa grinned and nodded to Zaied. "Sounds like the Zora shops in my world! Ah, what a great taste of home for me!"