Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: EvanEvan noted Volts's Condition. It'd be best to end the battle soon so Volt could be patched up before very real harm comes to him."Gnip, Earthquake!" Evan said, "End this battle fast!"Gnip roared an earth-rending roar, causing a shockwave of earth to hit Volt."Now lash him with your tail!" Evan said.Before Volt knew what was going on, Gnip whipped her tail and hit the Luxray with it.......

-==IC: Zach//Nacrene Gym==-

Zach felt the footsteps of the mysterious Pokemon, and his eyes widened, as he noticed it was a Metagross.

What are these Pokemon doing here? I had heard this was a Normal Type gym... Zach thought, but didn't lose his concentration. Metagross is the new target; everyone, concentrate your attacks, and defeat it quickly. Zach thought to all the Pokemon he could. Ray lead the charge, as him and the others rushed toward the Metagross. However, the Metagross had prepared, as the attacks bounced off a barrier that the Metagross had up.

"What...?" Zach muttered, but shook his head.

Ray; concentrate your attacks on the barrier first. Zach seemingly communicated; however, the Luxray simply continued to try and attack the Metagross directly. Huh? Zach was confused, as that shouldn't have happened. However, it was at that point that he noticed an odd presence somehow, as if something was attempting to probe his mind... And Ray's. There's another psychic here. The realization suddenly dawned on Zach, and he frowned grimly. That explains the psychic lock between me and Blade... Well; all locks can be broken... Zach thought, as he concentrated, and attempted to force his way past the barrier blocking his mental communication with the Pokemon.

The psychic in question looked over at Lenora, who was very impressed.

"He really does display remarkable talent; but, is it as you predicted?" Lenora asked, however, the psychic paused, with a shake of the head.

"No. Not yet, at least. He is sloppy; and is relying on brute force; if he keeps this up, there's no way that this is the Chosen One." The psychic replied, but inhaled quickly, as a large force began to surround Blade, and on the monitor, they could see the force was beginning to surround Zach as well.

"Let's do this." Zach stated, as his eyes glowed red, a scowl on his face. "Time is being lost; but I'll change that NOW!" Zach yelled out, as Blade's eyes glowed green; the two had managed to break through the psychic barrier and communicate again. Zach pulled back his fist, as Blade mimicked his movements, as the two ran in the general direction of the Metagross, though Zach was stuck in the room still. The thing to note, however, was that the inside screen had broken because of the power release from connecting the two minds in synchronization. As the two reached the Metagross, they noticed the barrier was up, however, that was quickly changed, as the two punched out toward the Metagross, Zach punching air obviously, but Blade shattered the barrier, with help from a combined attack from Heather and Cyndy. Lenora and the psychic stared in shock, but Zach wasn't finished. Ray shot forward, and hit the Metagross with fire-engulfed fangs, and Kate held her arms in front of her, and concentrated, as a concentrated ball of darkness surrounded the Metagross, and was exploded, knocking the psychic Pokemon back; even as Blade appeared behind it, and shot it's fist forward, in an attempt to knock out the Pokemon, as Heather and Cyndy repeated the combined attack once more.

The Metagross attempted to stay up, but, the combined attacks of everyone on Zach's team but Smugleaf finally caused the Metagross to crash to the ground, much to the utter shock of everyone present in that room. Lenora pressed a button, as the room reset itself back to normal, even as Zach panted, the glow gone from his eyes. The psychic had already left the room, so as not to be seen, as Lenora smiled.

"Nicely done. I think you just surpassed everyone's expectations. However, league rules state that I must battle you personally, and not just witness very good battling skills." Lenora stated, and Zach nodded, very tired from the strain of the psychic abilities, but still able to command a battle.

OOC: I personally wouldn't want to see Perfect Synchro. That was off by a couple percentage points, so...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacThe hypno used hypnosis on the heroes, but the two quickly dodged it, "use take down!" Shadows went to te deoxys trying to prevent the behemoth from seeing him, seeing if he could help.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Zacax: Good job guessing (correctly) that it was a Hypno--but please leave its actions to me. I have plans for it. Also it makes things more interesting. :PIC - Hypno - Lavender Town: The Hypno was knocked back by the attacks, causing its spell to break--and allowing the two boys to get a full glimpse of the horror before them.Something was very wrong with the Hypno. Its eyes were bloodshot. Its fur was ragged and mangled, red in some spots, particularly around its mouth, from what appeared to be blood. Its claws were unnaturally sharpened and it foamed slightly at the mouth. On top of that, it was far thinner than Hypno tended to be, almost skeletal in appearance.Something was very, very wrong with this Pokemon."Hyp... no...." it growled, pushing itself to its feet, twitching with each movement. Baring its fangs in an insane snarl, it launched a Hypnosis at the boys and their Pokemon.IC - Bounty/Ariadne - Lilycove City: Bounty watched Sombra defiantly as the Darkrai prepared the Shadow Ball, and as Skarmory brought Ariadne aboard. He tapped his cane to the floor of the vehicle. The 2nd Lieutenant nodded, her Alakazam activating his Teleportation attack.The helicopter vanished, leaving the darkness to spread unchallenged.IC - Rockets - Aqua Base: The wave of darkness noticeably affected the Aqua base--to the point that it sent chills down Koga's spine. He raised his comm to his mouth as he made his way back, leading the freed prisoners to the main hall."Get ready for a mass exodus," he warned his fellow Rockets. "We're going to need to escape quickly. Meet you back at load point."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac "Zpup return quick! And go Bite!" Zac said switching Pokemon and avoiding the hypnosis attack quickly. "man this is weird! It's like its ticked off or something, any ideas Chaz? Can you get a reading on it?"Shadows made it to the deoxys and watched the the giant behemoth grow and grow. "this ends here!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: "Volt!" Seth called out, but it was too late, Volt was struck by the tail of the Garchomp, and was left motionless on the ground. "Volt!" Seth immediately ran over to his Luxray, ready to recall his partner, when he noticed a surge of determination in the eyes of Volt. Seth and Evan watched in shock as Volt rose back to his feet, roaring in defiance of the more powerful Garchomp. Seth reached for Volt to calm him down, but Volt turned, a fierce look in his golden eyes. Volt's mouth began to radiate cold energy,~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Feral TierraAs soon as the wave of darkness hit him, Feral was overcome by a surge of strength."THIS IS DELICIOUS!", Feral said in a maniacal voice, "YES! YES!"Feral had to meet the one responsible for this, and quickly, as such power is bound to run out."Judging by the feeling I am getting, it must have come from near Lilycove City.", Feral said, creating a portal to the outside world, "I've gotten all I needed out of this place."With that, Feral stepped into the portal, and on top of a building, seeing a huge Darkrai in the air."Ah!", Feral shouted with excitement, "So you must be the one responsible for this chaos! I am Feral Tierra. Who might you be?"IC: Evan TierraEvan saw this and looked quite grim. There was only one way to end this.""Gnip.", Evan said, a tone of dread heavy in his voice, "Outrage. Sorry, Seth. "The Garchomp nodded grimly, knowing what was going to happen next, roared a fierce roar. A roar so mighty and feral that it made even Evan's hairs stand on end. Then, her eyes started to glow red with fury. Then she ran towards the Luxray, headbutting him. She then slashed him with her claws with such force that she drew blood from the Luxray. All the while, there were tears streaming down her eyes. She then smashed her head against the Luxray's, knocking him out.......

IC - Sombra/Lilycove City: Sombra turned to the new visitor, sensing immense darkness within Feral Tierra. "You seem to know your darkness well, creature. I am known by many names to many beings.... Ten... Master... But you may call me as I am best known. I am Sombra, the leader of the Ten Darkrai," Sombra moved closer, inspecting Feral. "And what, do tell, brings you to me?"IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Seth saw that still, Volt refused to quit, and began struggling again, but was bleeding badly. Seth refused to witness anymore. "I'm done, Evan, it's over, you win," Seth said, recalling Volt. Seth stared at the Poke Ball. "You went to far, Volt, you need to learn when enough is enough..." Seth went silent, staring at Volt's Poke Ball.~Det

IC:"So that's his name," shadows said as he hid in the bush, "that human is really going to fight him?!"

Edited by Zacax

IC - Hypno - Lavender Town: The Hypno was not deterred; it merely shifted the Hypnosis toward Bite instead of Zpup. It coughed as it did so, spitting up a bit of blood, though its concentration did not break.ComE LITTLE chilDREN, Come WIth ME....SAfE and HapPY you Will bE....

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac"Man this thing is creepy!" Zac said taking a step back, "Use Ice Fang!"

IC: Feral Tierra"Feral Tierra.", Feral said to Sombra in a calm voice, "The Ancient Darkrai. The one I am linked to, Evan Tierra, faced one of your number. You seem to be quite powerful, Sombra. Could I ask to join you?"Feral then held out a hand, waiting for Sombra to make a move.....IC: EvanWithout a word, Evan returned Gnip to her poke ball and walked over to Seth, looking quite grim."I am sorry I had to do that.", Evan said, a tear running down his left cheek, "I battled you for fun, not for....that. So please forgive Gnip and I for having to resort to that brutality."

IC: ZacThe Totodile clapsed it's jaws and fangs on the arm of the Hypno, and hen the ice Fan took effect and started to cover the arm in ice."what?!" shadows nearly yelled, trying not to reveal he was here, "you stupid human!!!!"

Edited by Zacax

IC - Darkrai/Lilycove: "An interesting prospect..." Sombra stated, before unleashing tendrils of darkness, striking each of his siblings, returning their power back to them. Sombra slowly returned to the form of a normal Darkrai, albeit one that was much more mist-like. With a motion, he took the form of Adam once more, walking over before Feral, accepting the handshake. "Very well, Mr. Tierra, an excellent choice you have made. It is a shame that there aren't others who are more like you are."IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Seth was silent, before turning to Evan, his eyes suddenly a very dull colour, as he began to turn away. "It isn't your fault. Don't blame yourselves." Seth replied softly, making his way to the Pokemon Center as fast as he could, cradling Volt's Poke Ball close to his chest.'Volt... I'm sorry...' Seth thought to himself.~Det

IC:"no no no!" Shadows nearly yelled again, wanting to get out an stop Sombra right then and there, but he knew he wasn't strong enough. Wait a minute...were those the other 9 darkrai on the ground?

IC - Hypno - Lavender Town:

The Ice Fang attack struck, freezing the Hypno's pendulum-holding arm. The feral Pokemon growled, eyes glowing as Bite was suddenly lifted into the air and thrown backward. Hypno stumbled forward, holding its unfrozen arm out toward Chaz and Zac and throwing a Psychic attack in their direction.

AWAy fROm YOur hoMES, now let US ruN

WiTH hYPno, YoU'll hAVE so much FUN....

IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town:

The child stared blankly. He did not move. He had stopped in a small clearing. It was dark. The canopy of the forest shrouded him. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Left and right and left and right. It seemed like such a pleasant dream. Why was this place so familiar? Tick, tock, tick. The wind brushed past. It was cold. How nice. The clearing was empty. It was dark.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

Oh, little children, please don't cry...

Hypno wouldn't hurt a FLY...

Be free, be free, be FREE to play...

COME DOWN IN MY CAVE WITH ME TO STAY...

What a nice song. It had a nice melody. It was so nice in the empty clearing. Even the wind couldn't take that feeling away. It was so comforting. Tick, tock, tick, tock. This place was so enchanting. It was like a dream. But dark. The clearing was dark.

Oh, little children, please don't squirm...

Those ropes, I know, will hold you firm...

Hypno tells you this is true...

BuT sAdLy, HyPnO lIeD tO yOu

Something tight. Lack of movement. Cold. Chill wind. Tick tock tick. Like a nightmare.

Oh, little children, you mustn't leave

Your FAMILIES for you will grieve

Their minds will unravel at the seams--

ALLOWING ME TO HAUNT THEIR DREAMS

Tick, tock, tick, tock, left and right and left and right...

But surely, all of you must know--

That it is time for YOU TO GO

Oh, little children, you WEREN'T CLEVER

nOw YoU sHaLl StAy WiTh Me FoReVeR!

Peaceful. Sharp things coming forward. Abyss opening. Blood dripping. Voices whispering. They are calling. But it is peaceful. A numb feeling.

P.....e......a............c...............e......................f..........................u......................................l.

Gavin emerged from the foliage just as the thing descended on the boy. His eyes widened, jaw dropping at the sight before him.

He screamed in horror.

The feral Hypno, thin in build, ragged, mangy, lifted its face from the unconscious child's shoulder. Blood stained its collar fur, dripping from its teeth and mouth. Its eyes were bloodshot, its muscles twitching randomly. Its breath cut through the air like a hot knife. It stared directly at Gavin, growling. Gavin clenched his teeth, breathing rapidly in shock and fear. His hand shook as he reached down, removing a Pokeball from his belt. A flash of white light momentarily cut through the darkness of the clearing as Irest materialized, the Drapion glaring down at the Psychic-Type. Dothe looked out at the scene with disgust from a nearby shadow.

"Leave... the kid... alone," Gavin ordered, prompting the Drapion next to him to take a step forward. The deranged Hypno pushed itself to its feet, eyes twitching with each movement. It clenched its pendulum tightly. The boy did not move.

One whistle from Gavin ignited a flurry of movement.

IC - Kyle Eston and others - Plasma Castle:

As soon as they neared the door, Kyle could tell that Cade was right: Blackskull was alive. And from the sounds of it, he was hard at work trying not to get arrested. He walked past the Plasma Guard as Cade opened the door for him, entering the council chamber as quietly as he could, and managed to catch part of what Blackskull was saying.

"... wasn't with Team Liberty," Blackskull said flatly. "Team Rocket, maybe, but I doubt it. Why would either of us risk setting off a war with Unova?"

"That did not stop you from sending agents here before," a green-robed Sage responded, his tone heated. "You and Team Rocket, upwards of twelve agents total. Nearly set off a rebellion in Undella Town a few weeks ago with your actions."

This visibly confused Blackskull. "What are you talking about?"

Kyle knew what the Sage was referring to, and as such it didn't surprise him that Blackskull, Gold (who was standing awkwardly behind the Liberty Leader) and apparently the other Liberty member didn't. Team Liberty and Team Rocket had temporarily worked with another organization--something like Soil Colossus Inc.--in an attempt to track down a Manaphy, in exchange for Liberty Leader Silvermind. Considering it had happened after Blackskull's apparent death, there was no way for him to have known about it.

This quickly became clear to the Sages upon further questioning, throwing the chamber into a short silence. Kyle took the opportunity to more thoroughly gauge the situation.

It was apparent from the Sages' expressions that curiosity overshadowed any anger they might have felt at Blackskull's presence, especially since Kyle knew that they knew that the Liberty Leader had been declared dead not too long ago. Whether or not they would convict him for trespassing, however, was indeterminable. Meanwhile they did not seem to have noticed Kyle's own arrival yet, instead focusing on the Liberty members in front of them. Kyle shifted his gaze to them.

Blackskull certainly looked like he had been dead for a while. He was thinner, his face and skin gaunter and paler. Despite this, he still held that power that had always been present in his posture. Compared to Gold, however, he looked healthier than ever, as the Liberty agent was much, much thinner, more skeletal, paler (virtually white as milk.) His clothes seemed to hang ridiculously loosely from his frame, as if he had not eaten in weeks or months. While he was sitting down, Kyle could tell that he was shaking badly. What had happened to them?

Cade nudged him forward, pulling him from his reverie before he could get a good look at the third person. Walking toward the center of the room, he held his gaze as he approached the Sages, getting their attention as he stepped into the circle. Blackskull and the others turned to see who the Sages were looking at, surprise cutting into their expressions as the sight of him. Kyle saluted the Liberty Leader, moving forward.

"Sir," he said, nodding at him. The third agent seemed to melt into the background, his hat over his face.

"And who might you be?" the brown-clothed Sage asked, just as Blackskull muttered, "Eston, this isn't a good time."

"Kyle Eston," Kyle answered, not looking at Blackskull. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, but . . .  I heard that you could help me."

"That depends on what you need help with," the purple-clothed Sage said. "But it will have to wait--my apologies. As you can see, there is a... disagreement going on right now."

"They seem to think we're trying to cause trouble in Unova," Blackskull explained. "Which, as you know, is impossible. Unless Markus has switched tactics while I was gone."

Kyle frowned. "I don't think it's that simple, sir," he said quietly. "But I can tell you that that isn't the case. And... well, let's just say that I'm not the only one who's here illegally..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac"whoa!!" Zac said as he jumped aside, "Bite use aqua tail! He said as he Pokemon tried to get up, "dang it return! Go Younglo! Use bite!" and with a white flash, Younglo appeared and bite the Hypnos other arm, "Zpup ready for a wild charge, Chaz, have any electric types?"

IC: Jamie managed a small smile before saying "Thank you," as she walked towards one of the bases practice arenas. Ethan followed her as they walked through the base and after a short while reached the battlefield. She took the far side as Ethan stood on the side closest to the door.

"This will a be three on three single battle, is that okay with you Mr. Worth?"

OOC: Now to go and look up Jamie's pokemon's movesets because I don't think I have used her pokemon once since the forums came back. That's a problem. edit this is wrong please ignore. because I honestly don't remember.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Things are definitely getting interesting, on both sides of the PokeGlobe. =O

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach staggered forward, the psychic drain taking more of his strength than he had initially expected.

I think I can last through this battle, at the least. Zach panted even as he thought that. However, it was odd; he could still sense his Pokemon's thoughts, and felt like, even now, he could communicate with them. He looked over at Blade, however, and noticed that the Gallade also looked like he was exhausted.

"Let us begin." Lenora said, as she walked toward the center of the room, and Zach nodded slightly, having a little trouble focusing, but expecting he could still handle this.

OOC: Irony of this fight noticed in three... two... one... =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: EvanEvan was still reeling from the battle. Volt suffered greatly due to his will to win."You seem troubled, Evan.", a calm voice echoed inside of his head, "May I ask why?""Landorus, Gnip may have hurt Volt badly due to that battle.", Evan said, "I can't help but feel bad for him.""Could I perhaps go talk with Seth?" Landorus asked."Go right ahead.", Evan said as he sent out the Abundance pokemon, "I'll catch right up"With that, Landorus went in Seth's direction. Gnip suddenly appeared from out of her poke ball and started rubbing her muzzle on Evan's shoulder, growling affectionately."It's tough, Gnip.", Evan said, petting her head, "I am glad I have you and the others backing me up."

IC: Lavender Town, KantoChaz was flung back by the Psychic attack. Spreading out his arms he caught himself in a psychic bubble. For a moment he floated in midair before landing back of the ground. His eyes glowed but for only a brief moment, barely noticeable."ReAlLy? YoU tWiStEd FrEaK!" He telepathically screamed at the Hypno trying to mimic the sick Pokemon's odd thought patterns.He quickly looked in his backpack and found nearly all his supplies were gone. He took out a full heal and sent Squirtle back out and used it. Squirtle instantly woke back up and was ready to fight.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: Zac"alright Chaz ready?" he said as he decided to retract Zpup and brig out Valor

IC: Zac"lift up squirtle in the air and let him go when it's used t!" Zac said as the Rufflet did as it did, "and then brave bird!"

IC - Ethan Worth - Rustboro HQ: Ethan nodded. "Sure." He released Serena, his Deerling, from its Pokeball, noting the fact that the Pokemon had changed color to match the December weather.IC - Hypno - Lavender Town: The Hypno avoided the Bite from Zac's Pokemon, ignoring the other injuries on its body. It continued to hiss and snarl at the two trainers, not yet making another move.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Zach readied himself, as Lenora closed her eyes.

"I can tell you are strong... So I will not hold back. Get ready, because I am going to use a Pokemon I rarely get to use against anyone except the other Gym Leaders." Lenora stated, and Zach frowned, as Lenora sent out a Stoutland, it's eyes showing off the power it possessed. "I will use every powerful attack I have available to use. I hope that you have trained enough for this." Lenora said, as Zach nodded.

"Alright. ... Cyndy; Lava Plume, now!" Zach called out, as the Typhlosion unleashed a large burst of lava-like fire at the Stoutland quickly; which engulfed the dog-like Pokemon; but the Stoutland emerged relatively unscathed, which caused Zach's eyes to widen.

What!? It took a point-blank Lava Plume, and just shrugged it off!? Zach thought, staring at the Stoutland in shock, as Lenora simply smiled knowingly.

OOC: Well, Lenora was initially one of the greatest Wake-Up Call Trainers in B/W1... =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"get read Chaz," he said standing firm, "with your psychic powers, and my strategies, we can take this thig down! Speaking of which, Blade go find Gavin!" he said releasing his most powerful Pokemon out and it went to find the rocket agent.

IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town:HE BREATHED LIFE UNTO US AND WE WERE LOYALL ET USP RAISE HIM FOR IN USME RRIMENT IS LIFE AND LIFE IS BLISSThis single string of thought repeated in Gavin's mind as the moment of calm evaporated, and he could tell that it was not his own. Dothe had rushed forward, grabbing the injured child. The Hypno had retaliated, hitting Dothe with Psychic. Irest had rushed forward as Dothe was knocked sideways, grabbing the Psychic-Type. The kid was knocked out of Dothe's hands, landing on the ground and sliding a few feet; Dothe fell, rolling into a bush.Gavin hurried forward as Irest struggled with Hypno, checking the boy's wound, his mind still reeling from what he had just witnessed. Those repeating thought patterns did not help. Why couldn't he block them?His eyes widened as he noted what had just happened to Irest. The Drapion suddenly clutched its head, eyes wide and shrieking in terror. Hypno fell to the ground, twitching as it rose to its feet. With a snarl, it hit Irest with another attack--Gavin couldn't tell what it was--and managed to knock the terrorized Dark-Type out.Gavin was speechless as he recalled the Pokémon, unable to comprehend what had just happened as the Hypno turned on him. What could possibly be affecting this thing to the point where it was able to so easily overcome a large type disadvantage...?The former Rocket trainer moved in front of the boy, shielding him from the advancing Pokémon. What could he do? Ithes was the only other one who could possibly hold its own here, but what if the... disease(?) affecting Hypno was limited to Psychic-Types? That right there eliminated both Ithes and Talsim...So trapped was he that Gavin did not pay any mind to Dothe.The Ghost-Type in question had landed behind a bush, obscured from view by its branches and the lack of light in the area. He felt weakened by the fights he had been forced into for the past few hours--and now this. The Dusclops clenched his fist, digging his claws into the ground. His face, where he had sustained that permanent crack upon evolution, hurt. In fact, his entire body was sore. He felt asif something was pushing outward, as this something inside of him yearned to be released...Dothe opened his eye. It glowed soft blue as he tapped into the energy that was building inside of him. Cracks began to appear in his body, black light pouring from each one. They spiderwebbed along his chest, head, arms, and legs, reaching all across his body.An explosion of darkness engulfed a small area around him as Dothe's body disintigrated, collapsing and evaporating into the air, revealing his final form.The Hypno sped up, shifting into a uncoordinated charge toward Gavin. The former Rocket agent did not flinch, holding his arms out to either side, ready to do what he could to defend the child behind him. Images flashed in his mind of Isabella Braner. He would not let this Hypno take another child. Not today. He glared the Psychic-Type down as it raised its claws, ready to slash at him.A fist of darkness appeared from the air next to it, slamming into the Hypno's head and knocking it away. Gavin gasped, turning to look toward his right--and felt his jaw drop as a Dusknoir materialized before him.Just from looking at it, and seeing the expression it returned to him, Gavin knew who it was."Dothe," he said quietly. He looked at the Hypno as it unsteadily rose to his feet. Turning back to the Dusknoir, Gavin knew he needed to make a decision. The grim look in Dothe's eyes reflected his own thoughts. Pushing himself to his feet, he picked up the boy."Finish it."Without waiting to see Dothe's reaction, Gavin hurried off, carrying the boy to safety--and leaving Dothe to deal with the feral Hypno.OOC: 16 battles = evolution, soo....477.pngSpecies: Dusknoir.Nickname: Dothe.Trainer: Gavin Braner.Appearance: Same as a typical Dusknoir, though his eye is blue.Personality: Dothe's final evolution has brought forth a far braver side of his personality than has been seen in the past. He will not stand down against a foe, and will fight loyaly and honorably to the end no matter what condition he is in. With greater power on his side, he has taken more initiative in fighting face to face, though still possesses a number of tricks that he will resort to if he needs to. Whle he still enjoys a good prank, he has toned down his joking nature considerably.Ability: Pressure.Specialty: Physical attacks and defenses, with a respectable prowess in mind attacks. Specializing primarily in punching, Dothe still uses a number of surprise attacks in battle, depending on how things are going.Known Moves: Night Shade, Thunder Punch, Confuse Ray, Ice Punch, Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Punch.Also, waiting for a post from Paragon before I respond with the other Hypno.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC:Bladesman made it to Gavin and followed him, taking note of dirge handling the situation, "need help with the child?" he telepathically said to the agent.

Edited by Zacax

IC: ZacThe Rufflet used brave bird and crashed IMO the hypno wih great force.

IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Seth made his way towards the city, tightly holding Volt's Poke Ball close to his heart when he suddenly felt what seemed to be a sandstorm approaching him. "What?!" Seth exclaimed, turning to find himself face-to-face with the mighty Landorus. "Who... What are you?"~Det

IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Not today," Sonja answered Ryan after nodding at Ellen. "Not if we have to wait for Evan and Seth." She glanced in the direction they had gone. "Although considering they seem to get along just fine, is there much of a point in sticking around with them? Just a thought," she quickly added.

IC: Ryan

"Are you suggesting ditching them?" Ryan asked, surprised. "I can sort of understand you wanting to leave the Plasma Agent behind, but the other guy's a Liberty executive. Not to mention, when we're looking for the source of those dimensional disturbances, don't you think it would be good to have the Heroes of Space and Time with us?"

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Landorus"I am Landorus, Guardian of the Fields.", Landorus said in a rumbling voice that echoed with kindness and power, "My 'master' has sent me to convey his feelings about that battle."Landorus sighed, and then said, "Your pokemon fought valiantly, even when the odds were not in his favor. This has deeply impressed my master. He is more horrified that he had to fight so brutally. That is why he and that Garchomp feel bad about the battle."Landorus floated in place, arms crossed, waiting for Seth's response.

Edited by Hades

IC - Seth/Outskirts of Nacrene City: Seth bowed in respect of the Legendary Pokemon, something in his mind telling him all he needed to know about Landorus. "No, it's not his fault," said Seth quietly, shaking his head. "It's my fault. I should have stopped Volt from going on sooner. If I had just recalled him, none of this would have happened." Seth glanced at Landorus before turning away abruptly, continuing on his way.~Det

Zach quickly thought of his feet, as he ran over different ideas of what to do in his head. He tried the Lava Plume attack again; however, nothing worked still.

"How about you counter attack with a Take Down?" Lenora asked, as the Stoutland rushed toward Cyndy, and while the Typhlosion attempted to dodge, she was still slammed away by the attack, and laid still for a moment, before slowly getting up, as Zach's vision started to blur, which caused his to shake his head.

I need to finish this quickly...

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Zacax, please stop making your attacks automatically hit. :3IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Joking," Sonja said. "Regardless, we aren't going to be able to get there in one day on foot."IC - Hypno - Lavender Town: Hypno was knocked back by the attacks. It struggled to stand back up, before collapsing on its knees. Its eyes continued to twitch, and it coughed harshly.H.... H..... He....IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "I've got it under control," Gavin said emotionlessly, keeping his eyes forward as he carried the boy through the woods and back toward town. An explosion of fire erupted in the distance behind him, cascading in a plume into the air.The Hypno panted heavily, foam dripping from its mouth. Its body was badly burned on one side, several of its bones were broken, and blood poured from several wounds. It stared weakly at Dothe for a moment, watching the smoke that billowed off of the Dusknoir's hand.It let out a short breath of air and crumpled to the ground, its body unable to continue functioning.Dothe lowered his fist and observed the Psychic-Type for a moment. Giving it a final, sorrowful look, he followed after Gavin, leaving the body where it lay.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: whoa...lotta grim dark here...Parugi: Alrighty skipperIC: Zac"what the heck?! This things demonic!" Zac said standing back, "valor use sky drop!" as he said those words, the same Gengar reappeared, behind the hypno starring at the two boys and using psychic to knock away Valor, "No!""I was set by my master to help you," Bladesman telepathically said to the boy, "I'm here to protect you and the boy in your arms,"IC: GengarIt vanished after it knocked aside the bed Pokemon. The Pokemon vanished and appeared before the rocket agent.

Edited by Zacax

IC: A Deerling is it?

"Come forth Sir Lucan," she said as she tossed the Vanillish's pokeball to the ground.

Lucan appeared from the pokeball and a had a short fright when he noticed he was on a battlefield. This subsided however when he noticed his opponent was not intimidating in appearance.

"You can have the first move." She said waiting for a response.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg