Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "I'm fine," Sonja said, standing back up. She continued to stare in the direction that the Swoobats had flown. After a moment, she looked to where they had come from. "That's the same as Castelia's direction... but what could've made them so scared?" She recalled Poseidon. "Did anyone try to listen to them?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Time to use up my One Year Reward!IC: Evan TierraEvan looked at Vlad. The normally cheerful Gligar looked like he was about to cry about something."I can say it wasn't very good, judging from my Gligar's attempts to communicate with them.", Evan said, before noticing something on the ground, "What's this?"Evan picked up what seemed to be a small fang. It had a serrated look."Vlad, this will cheer you up!", Evan said to his Gligar, giving the fang to him, "It's a Razor Fang!"Vlad's expression turned from sadness, to wonder, as he started to glow. He felt his body becoming more light and streamlined, His fangs becoming sharper, and his claws becoming larger. He had become a Gliscor.......OOC: Updated Profile time!Species: GliscorNickname: VladTrainer: Evan TierraAppearance: His chest has eye-like markings above the spikes.Personality: Vlad has now become as showy as his master and has become even more Jolly as a result.Ability: Poison HealSpecialty: Vlad now specializes in speedy defensive tactics.Known Moves: Poison Tail, Acrobatics, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Ice Fang (new move) and Baton Pass

Edited by Hades

-==IC: Zach==-

"They said something like 'bruja' or something like that. I have no real clue what it means..." Zach said with a slight frown, as he looked in the direction of Castelia. "However, even without translating it, I can take a wild guess what a possible cause might be." Zach had a grim look on his face after he said that, given that Castelia was the place that they were headed next... And the most likely place that Black currently was at.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC Ben:"No problem, and sorry for not giving you a heads up bout switching targets." Umbreon had been getting into with Absol now. "Confuse Ray on Houndoom then use Moonlight to refresh yourself!" Umbreon fired the light rays at Houndoom and then jumped out of reach from the attacks and glowed a brilliant yellow healing itself with Moonlight.

OOC: I assume you meant to use Confuse Ray on Absol; Houdoom is already defeated. ;)

IC: Ryan/Ellen

"Bruja?" Ellen repeated as she watched the last of the Swoobats disappear over the horizon. "Is that some kind of Pokemon?"

"It's not one I've ever heard of," Ryan shrugged. "I'd say it's their name for whatever chased them out here."

"If this 'bruja' chased them from Castelia, then let's hope that whatever it is, it decides to leave by the time we get there," Ellen shuddered.

IC: Dack

Dack smirked as Karen's Umbreon tried to use Toxic on Shieldon. "You're an excellent Dark-Type trainer, but you shouldn't forget other type compatabilities. Shieldon is part Steel-Type, so she's completely immune to Poison attacks like Toxic."

Karen quickly realized her mistake, but chose to ignore it and make a quick comeback. "Umbreon, Quick Attack!"

"Take Down!" Dack ordered Shieldon. The two Pokemon collided in the center of the cavern. Umbreon, already weakened from its fight with Ben's Umbreon, was no match for the tough Steel-Type. It collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

"Well, that's two down," Dack sighed as Karen returned her fainted Pokemon to its Pokeball.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra"Bruja?", Evan asked, "That means Witch, I think."Evan froze, a chill going up his spine, even as Vlad danced happily around."It's her.", Evan thought, "It's that woman I battled in Castelia City. The one who trampled Gnip so easily.""Guys, I apologize, but we must head to Castelia City with haste!" Evan said in a fearful tone.

"I agree." Zach said with a grim frown. "These two things are making me worried. This witch thing; something happening in Castelia... And Black being at the center of those two things. We have to leave now." Zach said, as he stood up and recalled his Snivy, not thinking this to be good at all.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"then we have a problem...I hope Gavin gets back here soon, come on we got more kids to find,"IC: BladesmanThe Gallade finally used a PSycho cut and took out he Gengar. Seeing that Gavin made it to the town, he went back to Zac.IC: ShadowsThe darkrai flew through the air and then found a hypno, on the ground...he went down and checked on it, it was dead...something did this to him, must have been Gavin, but why? Hed best tell Zac.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "She must be pretty monstrous to be able to set such a large number of Swoobat into that kind of an uproar," Sonja noted as Evan explained the meaning of the word. "And for them to label her a witch... You know, I agree with Evan on this. We need to get going."IC - Kyle Eston - On Way to Castelia City: Despite the speed at which they were moving, Kyle could tell that they wouldn't arrive at Castelia for quite a while--the road they were traveling on was too damaged and clogged with debris from some unknown disaster, and the sky overhead was darkening.He sighed, letting Suicune know that she could stop. He slid off of her back as she came to a halt, the Liberty agent taking a moment before walking to the edge of the road, looking up at the sky again. He began to pace back and forth, arms crossed, nervousness evident in his steps."It's times like these that I wish I had a Psychic-Type," he said quietly. "I don't mean to insult you, Suicune; I'm just really anxious to get to Castelia as soon as possible--even if I won't like what I'm about to get into. I don't like this suspense."The Legendary Pokemon was quiet, merely watching Kyle as he tried to walk out his nerves. She could sense a number of things on his mind--the aforementioned nervousness, anger, apprehension, guilt... She sighed, thinking. They were both silent for a moment.If you want to get there more quickly, I do have a way, the Aurora Pokemon said. Though, it's... extremely taxing. I would be fully willing to utilize to get you to Castelia now, however, if you so wish...Kyle paused, looking at Suicune, obviously surprised at the offer. The look in Suicune's eyes told him that it would be fine. Nodding slowly, he walked back over to her. She motioned for him to get on her back again."Hold on." He had barely a moment to get a grasp on her fur before her eyes glowed, and a vortex of wind erupted around them. Kyle found himself in a strange, dream-like void, though only for a second, before he and Suicune appeared in the middle of Castelia's central park. There were no other beings around. He got off of her back again, pressing against her as she stumbled from the use of so much power."Thank you, Suicune," he said quietly. Kyle recalled her into her Pokeball, placing it on his belt. He observed the city for a moment, and then headed down a nearby street, following his instints. Not long now...IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin descended the steps of the Pokemon Center after a while. He had cleaned himself and changed his clothes, and his Pokemon had all been healed. With the boy still being worked on, he needed to find something to do while he waited to get a chance to check on him.Sighing, he figured he ought to find Chaz and Zac, and so began to walk--slowly--back down the street toward the neighborhood in which he had first encountered the Hypno.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Shadows"Gavin!" shadows said as he saw Gavin, "do you about a dead hypno?!"IC: ZacZac turned and saw his Gallade coming up, "good job bro! Return!"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Zach nodded, and frowned slightly.

"Sonja, have you been to-" Zach began to say, and Orange sighed.

"I've been to Castelia many times, including a few years ago, and not long ago as well." Orange said, an odd tone to that, and sighed. "Just have Blade use my memories to teleport us." Orange explained, and Zach nodded, as he released the Gallade, who linked up with Orange's memories, though had an odd look.

"Alright, I can get you there, I think." Blade telepathically thought to the others present, even as he attempted to grab some of the others, to teleport them all to Castelia quickly.

"If you guys wish to go the long way, then that's fine too, but... I think this is required at this point." Zach said with a slight frown on his face.

OOC: Countdown to awesomeness: By next page.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Controlling Seth to move things along.......IC: Evan TierraEvan, returning Vlad and Monstro, noticed Seth was walking up to them, looking slightly concerned."Seth, get over here!", Evan said, "Something has come up, and we need to get to Castelia City FAST. So grab on!"Evan grabbed onto Zach's hand and held out his other to Seth, who promptly grabbed it.Evan was scared, but also felt a strange feeling of excitement. He could get revenge on that woman for trying to instill doubt in him........

OOC: ... bah. I was afraid you guys were going to do that.Don't interrupt.IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "Whatever's fastest," Sonja said. "Though why didn't you suggest this before?"IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: So blunt. "It tried to eat a little boy alive, like it did to every other kid it took," Gavin said flatly as the Darkrai approached, not looking at the Legendary Pokemon. "It was beyond saving."IC - Kyle Eston - Castelia City: If I was an evil archvillainess intent on the destruction of humanity, Kyle thought as he walked through the crowded streets of Castelia City, doing his best to blend in despite the fatigue that was evident in his eyes and face. where would I be? Hm...In all honesty, Kyle had no idea where he was actually supposed to go right now. The Sages had sent with him a file detailing the woman--including a physical description, a fairly bad photo, and her last known location--though it was surprisingly undetailed. Still, there was one thing he could use to start tracking her, and that was the place that she had last been seen. He started walking toward the block, preoccupied with processing the information in the file.It wasn't very comforting, to say the least. While the agent who had primarily fought her hadn't yet returned a full report, other Plasma agents had updated the Sages on the basics of what had happened during the battle: Several blocks worth of people had been put to sleep and stopped from escaping the area by some sort of massive psychic influence, which had been linked back to the woman. As a result, she had obviously escaped into the city. The fact that he was going to have to face that kind of power single-handed made Kyle extremely uneasy, though as it seemed that she wasn't planning on actively killing anyone (there had been few deaths linked to her aside from those during her battle with Richie) he figured he had a fair chance of at least surviving.Whether that was good or bad, he couldn't decide.As he arrived at the place, Kyle could tell that a fairly large battle had occurred there recently. The ground was torn up from what looked like a number of ground-based attacks, and large indents were present in the street. The whole place was empty, likely quartered off by Team Plasma as they repaired the damage. There was no way for him to get up close to the marks without trespassing, so he moved about the perimeter, trying to figure out where the woman could have gone.He paused, looking around for a moment before slipping into an alleyway and releasing Suicune. The Aurora Pokemon was still noticeably fatigued, though focused immediately upon being released."Sorry for troubling you again, Suicune," Kyle said quietly. "But I need to find out where that lady went, and you may be the only chance I have of finding her." Suicune nodded. "This place is where she was seen last. Would you be able to pick up her trail or something?"Let me try... she answered. Slowly, she walked toward the street, observing it for a few moments. Kyle watched her as she did so. Suicune closed her eyes, tapping into her powers again. After a moment, she opened them. This way. I will lead you to her.Kyle nodded, an appreciative smile crossing his face. Carefully so as to avoid detection, the pair made their way through the side streets and alleyways that spiderwebbed across Castelia. As they moved, Kyle couldn't help but slowly grow to dislike the dirtiness present around them. True, one could expect grime and dirt in any city, but some of the alleys that they passed through took that to new extremes--so much so that Kyle wasn't surprised when they crossed a few Pokemon that seemed to be living trashbags.If there was one thing he could take away from all of this, it was that Unova was a very odd place.A skyscraper. A large, towering structure that stretched high into the air, shining in the light of the moon. It lorded over Kyle as he approached, like some sort of colossus that threatened to spot him at any moment. He and Suicune slowed as they neared it, Suicune out of a tiredness, and the Liberty agent out of a growing sense of unease. Something felt... wrong... about the place. He wasn't sure what, but the closer he got to it, the longer he looked at it, the more it seemed to try and break his mind.Kyle looked at Suicune for reassurance, waiting only a moment before moving forward again, the Aurora Pokemon right behind him. He ascended the back steps of the building, moving as quietly as possible, and approached an emergency door. He placed a hand on it and pushed, surprised to find that it was open. Looking back at Suicune, he recalled the Legendary into her Pokeball, and then pressed a button on his Poketch.Slowly, he entered the dimly lit hallway, easing the door shut behind him. The soft noise it made as it closed was like a nail in a coffin to Kyle, though he tried to ignore the feeling crawling up his spine. Carefully, he moved forward, looking around, planting each step as quietly as he could. Noises could be heard from down the hallway, as if someone was working on something...Kyle peeked around the corner of the hallway. A woman--the same one the Sages had told him about--was standing several feet away, using some sort of tool on a device set between several pipes.OOC: Hey, Blade, have Black be somewhere else for this.Also, again, don't interrupt.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac Zac kept looking over the hypno, it was truly beyond healing or curing. Zac was even now contemplating if he should take it tote pokemoncenter, which seemed hopeless, or finish the job?IC: Shadows"You killed a Pokemon?!......if it truly was for good reason," shadows said, "you don't seem to have any regret,"

Zach frowned, as he closed his eyes.

"Because I've heard the tales of when long distance traveling without knowing the location went wrong. It's a last resort, and I'm still hesitant to use it, but if it works, and will get us there as soon as possible..." Zach said, and sighed; it was obvious that this wasn't his first choice, but given that the other choices were just as impossible right now...

OOC: Alright. Sorry, I thought you wanted the entire Castelia sequence to happen at once, my mistake. ^^; Gives me a chance to work with Black, though; I would like to use the reward I hope I have access to, to evolve Pupitar into Tyranitar. Is that okay? If so, I'll begin to create the profile when I can. =)

Edited by An/A Blade

Ellen was slightly disappointed that they were teleporting instead of walking -- she had joined the group in hopes of seeing more of Unova, and she had been looking forward to seeing the Skyarrow Bridge that led to Castelia. However, after having seen the panic in the Swoobats' eyes, she knew that the situation was desperate and they were pressed for time. "I'm in," she said, joining the group.

As eager as Ryan was to finally get into the action, the cold reality of Jake's death was still fresh on his mind. From what he had heard, there was a criminal and a witch waiting in Castelia. What if they were too much for them to handle? He couldn't bear to see anyone else die. A nudge from Quil reminded Ryan that the rest of the group was waiting for him to make a decision.

He knew there was no stopping the rest of the group. If he stayed back and the threats in Castelia overwhelmed the rest of the group, he knew he would never forgive himself. He had to go.

Taking a deep breath, he returned Quil and Misdreavus to their Pokeballs and placed his hand in the center of the group. "Alright," he said with a hint of fear in his voice. "I'm ready."

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Oh, it'll all get done once you guys get to Castelia (probably.) It's just that there's a separate confrontation that also needs to be done. Which is what I'm doing now.Essentially, preoccupy yourselves once you get to Castelia. :PAnd yeah, that's fine.IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "If it's so dangerous, then maybe we shouldn't try it with everyone at once," Sonja said. "Some of us could teleport and find out what the current situation is, and the rest can meet up once they get there."IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "It tried to eat a little boy alive, just like it did a bunch of other kids," Gavin repeated. "It was beyond saving. I don't regret killing a killer."IC - Kyle Eston/Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: Kyle ducked back behind the wall as the woman suddenly stopped what she was doing. She set down the tool she was holding, crossing her arms and turning in his direction. Her eyes were narrowed slightly, an eyebrow raised, and her foot tapped on the ground."Another interruption," she said, sighing in annoyance. "I know you're there. And I want to know why."Kyle took a deep breath, stepping out from behind the wall to face her. Perhaps it was just his imagination, but the hallway seemed almost... distorted... around her. He tried to keep his nerves in check as he stared her down, clenching and unclenching his hand repeatedly."The Hero of Space fails to stop me and they decide to send a kid in his place..." she said boredly, shifting her sunglasses. "What a downgrade..."Hero of Space...? "So you know about Team Plasma..." Kyle answered. How had she guessed that? "Then I guess you know what's going to happen next...""You're going to try and fight me, and you're going to be driven into the ground," she said simply. "Like all the others." She raised a hand, sending a psychic burst at Kyle--not enough to knock him over, but certainly enough to force him to take a step back. He definitely had not expected that."Impre... Neat," he said. By now he was realizing just how unprepared he was for this confrontation. "I can't say I've met a psychic before. Is that why you're so confident? Because you know my every move?" He paused. "In that case...""Kyle Eston," she responded, answering his unasked question. "Following in your father's footsteps, attempting to stop me even though you know you have no chance--even with that Suicune you have with you." Hayes pulled off her sunglasses, her eyes glowing dimly, even as Kyle's eyes widened. "Trust me when I say that you can't stop me, kid."Kyle grabbed Parugi's Pokeball from his belt, his hand shaking slightly as he watched her across the hall. She smirked at him."You're going to fight me in this cramped place?" she asked. "What'll that accomplish?""Well, you're working on some sort of bomb, from the looks of it," Kyle said, forcing his voice to stay even. "If it's a choice between a collapsed hallway and a collapsed skyscraper..." He shrugged as the woman's expression flickered. "I think the choice is pretty clear. RAPID SPIN!" He suddenly released the Sandslash into the hall, just as Hayes moved to release her own Pokemon. She was too late, however: The Ground-Type immediately shot forward, spinning around and around, his spines tearing into the concrete walls and pipes, shearing through the bomb that she had planted. As another white flash erupted in the hall, Sandslash bounced back to Kyle, the two of them turning and sprinting back toward the exit. Hayes frowned, taking off after them, her Exploud following behind her.Moving ahead of Kyle, Daiga slammed into the door, clearing the wall. The Liberty agent emerged back into the alley, slipping under the guard rail of the stairway and dropping to the ground, Daiga flipping over it to meet him. As they ran down the alley, a loud crash signaled Hayes's arrival. Kyle skidded to a halt, turning to face her. Already, he felt a lot better, even surrounded by the grime of the city."Very shrewed," she said. "But do you really think the loss of one bomb is going to deter me?" As she spoke, her Exploud rushed forward, ice energy gathering around his fangs. Daiga charged forward to meet him, digging underground at the last minute to dodge the Ice Fang."No," Kyle admitted. "But it is a little less damage." Daiga suddenly erupted from the ground beneath Exploud, slamming into him, only to be grabbed and thrown to the ground a moment later. He curled up and rolled out of the way. "It sounds like you have more bombs around Castelia.""How about I leave that for you to find out?" Hayes answered. As Daiga moved to dodge Exploud's attack, the Normal-Type suddenly charged, grabbing the Sandslash and driving him into the wall behind him. A crack sounded, and as Exploud pulled away, Daiga slid, unconscious, to the floor. Kyle gasped, shocked for a moment before gaining his wits again and calling the Ground-Type back. Her expression hardly changed, only emphasizing her cold and analytical glare."You... your answer tells me everything I... I need to know," Kyle said, taking a few steps back as she and Exploud advanced. He tried to figure out who would be the best option to use against her, quickly settling on Jaeda. The Charmeleon roared as she was released onto the field. His hand twitched again. Not good... not good... Suicune...Hold her off a little bit longer, the Aurora Pokemon said. I need to rest for only a few more moments...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Shadows "some guts, I would think a human would have regret for murder, your different," Shadows said, "come on, i think Zac might need a little a help,"IC: Zac"Come back out Bladesman..." he said regretfully as he got out his Gallade, "use night slash...there...lunge don't slice..." he said pointing at the hypno's chest.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: I have this bad feeling that something bad's going to happen with Kyle. =P

Zach frowned, but nodded, as Orange frowned.

"I'll go first. I know the location well, after all. If anyone wants to join me, they can." Orange said, and Zach paused, but sighed.

"I should probably go with the others, to make sure nothing happens on our way." Zach said, as Orange looked at Sonja, not sure which way she would pick.

-==IC: Black==-

Black frowned, as his Pupitar stared down a Garbodor. After fighting a few of the Trubbish around, one of them just so happened to evolve, and was now growling at Black and his Pupitar.

"Oh go on; just attack." Black said, as he rolled his eyes.

OOC: Blah; I wanted to do more with that, but I can't find the profile for Pupitar, and the one on the Wiki appears to be Larvitar's. =/

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: lolwut? Bad things happen to my characters? What nonsense is this? :PIC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: "If I'm killing something that has killed numerous children, then that's not murder, that's justice," Gavin said flatly. "It's no different than putting down a Poke-dog with Pokerabies."IC - Sonja Baron - Nacrene City: "I'll stick with the non-teleporting group," Sonja said. "Chances are they'll need directions at some point."IC - Kyle Eston/Maddison Hayes - Castelia City: Exploud charged again, aiming to crush Jaeda with a Take Down attack. The Charmeleon quickly dodged out of the way by leaping toward the wall and digging her claws into the stone, planting herself above the Normal-Type. Kyle bit his lip at this, watching to see what Exploud and Hayes would try next. He tried to focus on the battle, trying to keep calm, though it was proving very difficult to do so."Jaeda, use Smokescreen!" he ordered. The Charmeleon nodded, opening her mouth and releasing a plume of smoke onto the field. It covered her and Exploud, blocking them both for view--though only for a moment, as Kyle saw her leap to the opposite wall and take hold there. Figuring she would be safe for the moment, he looked in Hayes's direction again. "You haven't told me your name.""Your Pokemon is in danger and your interested in my name?" Hayes asked. Kyle frowned at her tone, and then gasped again as a sonic shout struck the wall, barely missing Jaeda. The force of the Hyper Voice attack was enough to blow most of the smoke away, revealing Jaeda to Exploud as she landed on the ground. "You have imbalanced priorities...""Maybe I do..." Kyle said. Exploud charged again, though this time, Jaeda held her ground. At the last moment, the Liberty agent issued an order. "Flamethrower at its eyes!"Jaeda complied, leaping backward and unleashing a plume of fire at the Loud Noise Pokemon. She struck him right in the face, throwing off his focus as pain shot through his head. Exploud tripped and fell to the ground, roaring in pain and anger. Hayes merely watched."Low move for someone fighting for good," she noted, not even bothering to recall her Pokemon despite its injury.Kyle laughed nervously. "Ma'am... you've made me very desperate, very quickly..." He clenched and unclenched his hand again, feeling a bead of sweat run down his face."Indeed..." She finally recalled Exploud, observing Kyle for a moment. Her eyes were still glowing softly, still digging into his mind. "Eston... You're here about Richie Eston... Funny; you put all of this focus on your father without a single thought given to your mother..." His eyes widened at this sudden change in topic. She smiled, eyelids dropping slightly. "Interesting. You don't know... You still think she's trapped in that coma... as if she were actually strong enough to have continued holding on.""Stop," Kyle said, his throat suddenly dry as Hayes released her next Pokemon--Bronzong. What's she doing...? Bronzong's a Steel-Type..."They really haven't told you?" Hayes pressed. Bronzong slowly floated forward, eyes glowing. It swung its massive body. Jaeda attempted to dodge, though was still clipped by the metal, knocking her back. "It's only been... what, two days now?" Bronzong's eyes began to glow. Large, psychically-made Xs appeared at either end of the alley."Jaeda, Flamethrower again," Kyle ordered again, doing his best to ignore her. It was beginning to get difficult, though--she was pressing on his mind, whispering what was apparently the truth to him. He tried to focus on the battle--Smokescreen would be useless at this point, as Bronzong could simply track Jaeda...The Charmeleon took aim again, letting loose a powerful, continuous plume of fire at the Steel-Type. A psychic barrier merely deflected the attack, however, pushing it in random directions as it continued to advance. Jaeda was picked up by Bronzong as soon as her attacked ceased, and then thrown backward. She slammed into Kyle, knocking him off of his feet and back at least a meter as he caught her, though the force of the throw had caused her to slam into his chest with quite a bit of force.Hayes was walking forward now, not far behind Bronzong. "Eston, Eston, Eston..." she repeated. "I knew that name rang a bell." Kyle found himself floating in the air now, still holding on tightly to Jaeda. "My employer intercepted a message from Team Liberty's command yesterday, intended for Richie Eston--and, presumably, you as well. I sincerely regret to inform you of what Team Liberty failed to tell you, Kyle." He and Jaeda were thrown back again, slamming into the Block that Bronzong had made. Kyle gritted his teeth as he landed, feeling something hit his head--hard. The alley seemed to spin.The woman approached Kyle, grabbing his left arm, on which his Poketch was strapped. "Kimberly Eston is dead," Hayes said simply, her eyes glowing a vivid purple now. There was a sudden, sharp cracking sound; Kyle screamed in pain as his forearm snapped. "Perhaps you did receive the message and simply didn't read it; perhaps not. Either way, I'll forward it to you--make sure you know the truth." She dropped his arm, sending another jolt of pain through his system as it hit the concrete. She replaced her sunglasses."Consider us even."She walked away, recalling her Bronzong and quickly disappearing from the scene, leaving Kyle on the alley floor. His teeth were clenched, Jaeda lying on his chest, his right arm covering his eyes, his other arm throbbing with pain. The world seemed to spin despite the darkness, and he felt sick to his stomach.Kyle... I'm sorry... Suicune telepathically said. I couldn't free myself... I'm so sorry...The Liberty Agent didn't respond. Uncovering his face, he tried to push himself up without moving his injured arm, pushing Jaeda off of his chest as he did so. He reached over, grimacing, sweat dotting his face and his breathing rapid, activating his Poketch where it lay and opening his messages.There were two unread ones--one from Liberty HQ, the other from an encrypted source, signed by someone named Maddison Hayes.Both bore the same message.Kyle's spirits dropped even lower as he saw the confirmation of Hayes's story. Not bothering to turn the device off, he let his head drop back to the ground, staring up at the bleak, dark sky above him, unable to steady his breathing. He placed his free hand on his chest; Jaeda limped over, licking his fingers. Kyle didn't respond."Suicune..." he said quietly. "I... I don't..." He wasn't sure what to say, unable to process the grief and pain that was flooding his mind. "Help..."The Aurora Pokemon reached into Jaeda's mind, telepathically instructing her. The Charmeleon moved over to the Pokeballs on Kyle's belt, releasing Gligar into the air. Another mind-link later, the Flyscorpion Pokemon took off in search of someone to help. Jaeda curled up next to Kyle, her flame keeping him warm.The Liberty agent didn't respond. He only watched the darkened sky.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Shadows"I suppose so," Shadows said grimly, "Let's just head to the others,"IC: ZacHe did it, he killed a pokemon. It felt wrong...anything could be redeemed..but this thing was far from it...Zac remembered something in his past, and got up and returned his Gallade to its ball. "Let's find the rest of those hypno,"

"I'll go with you," Ryan told Orange. "I've been to Castelia once before -- I might be of some help."

"I think I'll walk," Ellen decided. "I was hoping to see the Skyarrow Bridge, anyway,"

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Ah... I see now... So that's who you were indicating with the cryptic message earlier... Oh boy. =/

-==IC: Orange==-

"Alright." Orange said with a nod, and sighed. "I think we have enough people here; try and make it there quickly, though. We don't know the situation, after all, and I'd rather not fight against someone as insane as this guy you keep talking about, or whoever caused the Swoobat invasion, by myself." Orange said, as Zach nodded, and turned to the group he was leading to the Skyarrow Bridge. Orange paused, and looked at Sonja before he teleported, simply nodding, as Blade teleported the three members of the teleporting group to the middle of Castelia City, away from where Maddison and Black were, however.

OOC: Mind if I have a certain someone begin to help, however? I know you said no interfering, but since you sent your Gligar to get help... =P

"Right, then... Let's go." Zach said with a grim look on his face, as he began to run toward the Pinwheel Forest, as that was the only way to get to the Skyarrow Bridge by foot.

Let's just hope we don't run into any trouble... Zach thought, since Blade was to stay with Orange and the others, until the group reunited.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Konuju that is what I meant in the Karen battle and I'm going to have Alex go with Ellen on the bridge :)IC Alex:"I'm going to tag along with Ellen, I haven't seen Unova before and would like to see the bridge and Pokemon around." He said excitedly with a smirk on his face. "Besides I've had enough with transporting and teleportation for a while if you don't mind me coming with Ellen?" Even if she said no, he could still go himself he just may end up lost.IC Ben:"Look how the mighty have fallen," Ben said with a pompous tone in his voice. It was now a very uneven fight but that's what happens in triple battles."I still have one Pokemon to take you down with." Karen's face was expressing concern now. "Absol use Superpower on Umbreon!" Before Absol a giant blue orb began forming. It then was thrown at Umbreon striking it before Ben could react. "Told you" she said with a wink."Go Honchkrow!" Suddenly the bird Pokemon was out and ready to attack, use Aerial Ace!" It flew close to Absol trying to slice it with its wings. The white Pokemon kept countering with its head slash.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Depends on who you're talking about, Blade. I don't want Black near Kyle.:PSeriously, though, it was just the battle I didn't want to get interrupted. And the way things are, if one person (*coughOrangecough*) finds Kyle the rest of the group won't be far behind, so sure. Just make sure your method of locating him is legit. :PIC - Sonja Baron - Leaving Nacrene City: Sonja followed after Zach, though only after making sure that the others were sticking close by. "Wait up!" she called to him. "Try to not get lost in Pinwheel Forest!"It seemed as if in only a few moments, Nacrene City was falling into the distance behind them.IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin didn't say anything as he continued to walk. After a while, he paused. "You know what, I'm going to look around and make sure there aren't any other Hypno," he said. "Bring the other guys back to the Pokemon Center or something when you find them."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: No, not Black, but also not Orange. Remember our PMs, about them? ;)

-==IC: Zach//Pinwheel Forest==-

"I'll try not to." Zach said with a chuckle, as continued onward, not objecting to Alex joining them. "It should hopefully just be an easy trip, though I could be wrong." Zach scratched his head, as he moved forward, wanting to get to Castelia as soon as possible.

-==IC: ?//Castelia City==-

Aside from people getting restricted from different areas, and the typical events that happened in Castelia City, there was not much that really was happening in Castelia, outside of the events centered around Black and Hayes, which normal people had no clue about. Which is why the giant shadow that passed overhead was very odd. People looked up in awe; however, all that could be made out, was that it was very large, and obscured by the sun as it flew in front of the sun, traveling over Castelia.

This is nice... Everything's so peaceful still... The rider on the Pokemon thought, looking around the city. However; as he did so, he noticed something odd, aside from himself... A Pokemon flying in distress, and a Kanto native Pokemon to boot.

"What...?" The rider wondered, as he frowned, and flew in closer, to check the situation out.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ShadowsShadows takes a look and sees Zac and Chaz an heads for them, "Yor a good kid," he said to Gavin, "take care of your self,"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Oh. Them.Yeah, I'm cool with that, I suppose. Just as long as they don't... you know... heal him, and instead actually bring him to a hospital. I'm looking forward to actually playing a character with a cast. :PIC - Sonja Baron - Pinwheel Forest: "Just saying," Sonja said. "You would not believe how many people get lost in here on a daily basis." She led the group along the road, gradually moving through the forest. "What do you think we'll find once we get to Castelia?"She was obviously worried. While she knew that nothing big could have happened yet due to the lack of any public panicking or news reports in the other cities, the swarm of Swoobats indicated that something big was at least going on over there. Sonja felt that something would happen soon--and she knew that whatever it was would not be good.IC - Gavin Braner - Lavender Town: Gavin moved away from the others, disappearing as he wandered the streets of Lavender Town. Eventually, he arrived at a park, overlooking the southern waters. He leaned against a fence, taking in the sights."Find anything else?" he asked Dothe. The Dusknoir had materialized by his side, silently and almost unnoticed. Gavin knew him too well to have overlooked him. The Ghost-Type shook his head. "That's what I thought. So the kidnappers are all taken care of..." Dothe nodded, looking at the water in front of him. The red-haired boy didn't move or say anything.What could have happened to them? he wondered. The only way to find out would have been to take the Hypno to the Pokemon Center and get it tested; unfortunately, there was no way he would have been able to do that without damaging the place or causing more trouble. He sighed. I'm going to have to call in some specialized help, I guess... even though there's a big chance that they'll try to weaponize whatever was affecting that thing...Pulling out his Poké Gear, he sent a message to the nearest Rocket facility, giving them the coordinates of the Hypno's body. He made sure to mark the corpse as high-risk, as well as making a note that it needed to stay confidential.Mentally, he made sure to promise that if he caught wind of any sort of experimentation with the body--aside from identification of what had happened to the Hypno, and if it was a virus, synthesizing a cure for it--then he would personally see to the base's destruction, with or without help.He pulled out the locket that held his sister's picture. In the sunlight, her eyes glowed slightly, staring up at him from behind the glass.You proud of me now, Izzy?IC - Nine/The Fourth - Nine's Dominion: A portal of darkness opened, barely visible against the backdrop of Nine's temporary 'storage' space. It may as well have been a house, constructed from pure shadow and draped in physical darkness. A number of beds lined the perimeter of the room. On five of them, their Auras visible in the sheer blackness, laid each of the Corrupted trainers--the jogger, the man of anger, the young woman who seemed to have lived on the streets, and the twins who had been corrupted in Fortree's attack. All were perfectly still in their slumber, stuck underneath the Darkrai's spell while he waited to see if more would fall under his siblings' shadows, and while he attempted to find a way to cure them.The more he contemplated the Corruption that now ran through their veins, the more impossible a cure seemed to be. He had never thought it possible, a human surviving a shadow attack by the Darkrai, but four of these five had proven Nine wrong--and if he was correct, the fifth did as well, as the same energies that composed the Void Towers seemed to have played a part in forming him. Perhaps the dimension he had emerged from was in some way connected to the towers themselves, a gathering place for their energies... He couldn't know. Regardless, even in shadow stasis, the Corruption seemed to be merging with them.At this point, Nine had to admit the facts: These people were lost. There would be no saving them from their fates. The only question he had now was how much time they had left before they were completely consumed by it--and what would they be like once that was done? Would they be mindless puppets, monotonous beings whose only purpose was to serve whoever bore dominion over them? Would they embody some sort of emotion, and carry out its whim without fail? Would they ever move again at all? So many uncertainties, now that he looked at it..."Nine." The Darkrai was pulled from his thoughts at the familiar voice--the dreaded voice. Adams, Pierce, Hayes, Ford--all of these people he had grown used to. He knew them--respected them, despite their aims and their methods. But this one... he was different. Nine had met him only a few times, and never for very long. He was a mystery even to the Ancient, and a powerful one, at that. His very being was one that Nine had grown to detest, sickening in its hidden abilities. Thought Nine wondered how he had been followed, he was not necessarily surprised, given who was behind him."McKinley." Nine turned to face the Fourth. The Ford Agent, barely into his twenties, stood across the room, near the bed that bore the jogger. A black bandanna, adorned with a white skull, covered the top of his head, though it did nothing to halt the golden hair that flowed down his back. Yellow gloves wrapped tightly around his hands and forearms, though the rest of his outfit--a black jacket with white trim, black boots, brown pants--was typical of one of Ford's. A Wobbuffet, covered in scars and very thin, almost old, in appearance stood by him. His golden eyes stared out from under the cloth that covered his forehead, snake-like in their glint."We were wondering where you kept on disappearing to," McKinley said. "So the employer sent me to find out. You know, with Shadow Tag and all. Hope you don't mind." He paced around, moving over to a different bed. "Interesting collection you're got here. Been running experiments?""Hardly," Nine said. "These people have all been affected.. differently... by my brothers and sisters than the typical human. While I am curious, I am more concerned with keeping them out of harm's way." He paused. "Though I have been scanning them. I wish to know what happened to make them like this.""An Ancient Darkrai who doesn't understand his own powers," McKinley said, stopping in front of one of the girls--the one with a yellow aura. "Interesting." He raised a hand over her forehead, as if to brush a hair out of her eyes. Her aura deepened. In a flash, Nine vanished and reappeared in front of him, blocking him."Do not lay a finger on them," the Darkrai said, coldly and sternly. "Break the trance and I will break you, regardless of the consequences. Neither of us has any idea what could happen if they are let loose, especially if the other Darkrai end up in control of them." McKinley frowned, though backed off."Jeez, tense much?" he asked."Watch your brothers and sisters have their life drained to replenish their master's energy sometime," Nine answered. "You aren't living if you can see that without being affected." He looked at his hands. "Though I suppose this shows that I do have a conscience, at least...""Indeed," McKinley said, though he seemed to have lost interest. He walked back over to his Wobbuffet. "Well, this has been fun. Now that I know where to find you, I dearly hope you won't go so long without contacting us again." A portal of darkness opened behind him. "I'm sure Ford will be most interested in this... Later." He and his Pokémon disappeared into the darkness, leaving Nine to his own devices.The Darkrai merely stared after them, silent. What now? He wasn't sure. Perhaps he should move them again, though he doubted that would work for long--McKinley would undoubtedly find them before long. He contemplated simply destroying them, making them unusable by Ford. Something pushed that idea away, though. Nine felt that killing them--out of mercy, spite, or anything--would soon lead to disaster.He would keep them for now. Maybe they would come in handy later...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ShadowsShadows got to the two and told them to head back, "let's go then boys,"IC: Zac"no. I'm not leaving, I'm gonna stop this!" he said running off with his grow lithe behind him.

OOC: Nah, they don't have a Chancey or Audino. =P That I know of, at least.

"Nothing good." Zach admitted with a frown, as he continued through the forest quickly, hoping they were headed the right way.

-==IC: ?==-

The person circled around, as he looked down at the Gligar, who noticed him, and after a few moments, nodded, as he dove down toward it's trainer. The person on the mysterious Pokemon followed quickly, a frown on his face, even as he headed toward where Kyle was going to be located.

So something bad did happen... But what...?

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Ryan
Ryan quickly recovered from the odd sensation of teleporting, but he still felt a little queasy. “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that,” he muttered.

Although he had been to Castelia once before, the sight of the huge metropolis still amazed him. “Where do we even begin?” he asked, looking around at the skyscrapers that towered above them.

IC: Ellen
Ellen quickly fell in love with the beauty of the forest, but tried to stick close to the group after hearing Sonja’s warnings about getting lost. “Hey, Sonja,” she said. “You never actually told me why you hate Team Plasma.”

IC: Dack
Dack was about to help Ben against the Absol when he heard a crash to his left. Turning around, he saw that Hannah’s Staraptor had finally fallen to Karen’s Zoroark. The Illusionary Pokemon leaped toward Ben’s Honchkrow only to be intercepted by Dack’s Shieldon.

“Hannah may be out of the fight, but I’m not done yet!” the Rocket member said. “Shieldon, Take Down!”

OOC: I was originally going to have Karen have a full team of six Pokemon, but I think this battle has dragged on long enough as it is. :P

Edited by Konuju

"I don't know." Orange said with a frown, as he looked around the city once more. "This city is huge; so make sure not to get lost as we look around." Orange reminded the others, as he began to walk forward.

OOC: Kinda wanting to wait for everyone else to get there before we start any fights. Need to work on evolving Pupitar, too. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Kyle Eston - Castelia City: By the time the mysterious figure arrived in the alleyway--which was scarred and badly damaged from the fight that had occurred there--Kyle was unconscious. A large bruise had developed on his broken arm, and a trickle of blood ran down the side of his head from where he had hit it against the ground. A Charmeleon laid by his side, looking up at the trainer as they approach.IC - Sonja Baron - Pinwheel Forest: "I didn't, did I?" Sonja said. She began playing with one of the drawstrings on her hoodie. "A few years back, my parents were helping a small group of refugees from Kanto. Their homes had been destroyed by the Rocket-Liberty War. Back then we didn't know what was going on over there, but when we learned about it..." She paused, remembering. "One day, the kids we were housing... vanished. My parents tried to start spreading awareness, and..." She broke off, unconsciously coming to a stop, staring blankly into the distance. "I can still hear the gunshots..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Zach frowned, as he heard the story.

"I'm sorry." Zach said, as that was not a good thing at all.

Why are they going to such lengths? Zach wondered, shaking his head slightly.

-==IC: ?==-

"Hmm. It's worse than I thought." The mysterious trainer mused, as he walked toward Kyle, and picked him up with one arm, and walked over to his Pokemon, and placed the unconscious trainer onto the mount. "Follow me. I know things are bad, but if we can hurry, then we can help him. You need help too... Jaeda." The trainer nodded to the Charmeleon, as he began to walk toward where the Pokemon Center was.

OOC: Nearly accidentally gave away the trainer's name. D=

Edited by An/A Blade

"They're most likely in the same place, though." Orange pointed out, and then frowned. "Plus, it isn't exactly a great idea to split up, since we could require each others' help..." Orange said, not liking that idea. He wasn't going to push the issue, but...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC - Seth/Castelia: Seth, ignoring Evan, noticed someone who seemed to be extremely distressed in a large crowd of people. "Sir, are you alright?" Seth asked, pushing his way through the crowd, who was doing nothing to help the man. The man suddenly collapsed, as Seth quickly dashed over to help him to his feet. "Sir?!" The man, his clothes ripped and dirty, didn't even look at Seth."The monster of madness..." the man gasped. His face was gaunt, his eyes were blurred, his shirt was soaked with sweat. "He's trying hard to break the seal, but he hasn't done it yet..." The man turned and gazed into Seth's eyes, his own eyes widening in apparent terror, as he broke free from Seth's grasp. "You-! Demon! Monster!" The man quickly ran away, pushing his way intothe crowd.~~~~~~~~~When Seth snapped back into consciousness, he looked at Evan, who was still waiting for a response. "Oh, forgive me, I must have dazed off. Yes, let us go." Seth and Volt stood ready and nodded.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Ellen
"Th-That's horrible..." Ellen shuddered. "They were just trying to help those kids... why would Team Plasma do something like that? I thought they were supposed to look out for their people."

Edited by Konuju