Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Fair enough. But honestly, the biggest things that happened were...

-The heroes were shot out of the sky.

-Everyone pursued Black to Route 16.

-Black and the others fought each other for a while, eventually ending in Black taking off, and Ryan giving pursuit.

-While Black and Ryan escaped each other's notice for a while, Zac and Summer headed back to Nimbasa, to get Summer healed up.

-While they were there, the three Heroes were brought in.

-That said, N took off right afterward.

-Summer and Zac, after she was healed, headed off to Elesa's gym to train, though Elesa wasn't there.

-While they fought, Alex took off after Ryan, and Ellen tried to follow, but Zach stopped her from getting involved, and was challenged by Burgh shortly after.

-Ryan and Black continued to chase each other, this time across the bridge.

-Meanwhile, a mysterious man released a Gyarados near the middle of Nimbasa, behind the Pokemon center in particular.

-Zac and Summer went to investigate quickly, and began to fight the now-wild Pokemon.

-Evan suggested to head straight to Black City, and Orange refused, out of wanting to watch a Gym fight for once.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach concentrated for a moment, and then nodded, as his Typhlosion shot forward, and then suddenly stopped, as Cyndy unleashed a large plume of lava, using the move Eruption on the Accelgor. However, the Pokemon isn't regarded as a favourite for Ninjas for nothing, as the Pokemon vanished, and reappeared behind Cyndy, having used a Double Team right at the start of the match. Zach nodded, intrigued, as Cyndy whirled around, and dashed forward, attempting to slam into the Bug-like Pokemon, who vanished once more, and appeared in the air above Cyndy, having jumped up there, even as the Accelgor generated a Bug Buzz attack, which slammed into Cyndy, and knocked her back, prompting Zach to smile. "Nice job." Zach said, and Burgh nodded.

"You too." Burgh stated, as the two Pokemon shot forward once more, each trading hits; Cyndy landed a Quick Attack punch on the Bug; while the Accelgor landed a pick Bug Buzz fueled punch on the Typhlosion, causing them to skid away even as they turned around to face each other again. It appeared that this would be a closer match than one initially would have been thought, despite the type advantages.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: So can I take control of the Gyarados? Or do you have certain plans for it Blade?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Ah, this oughta be fun; epic battle of 'faster-than-the-eye-can-see' attacks, while another epic battle of Orange vs. Evan happens. =P

Zacax: No, I'm just trying to think of how to respond to you shooting a Thunder at the Gyarados. =P

Also, I failed in recalling what moves Gyarados has in it's learnset, so... Any instances of Dragon Tail? Are actually Aqua tail. Knew it had a 'tail' move, didn't recall which move it was, figured it was Dragon Tail. =P

-==IC: Gyarados/Summer==-

The Gyarados roared, and simply spun out of the way of the attack, taking the opportunity to launch a return Hydro Pump attack at the Darkrai, intending to take it down before any of the other opponents present. Meanwhile, Summer frowned. "No; I'm not running. Besides, with the Pokemon Center under attack, I don't even know if it's possible to heal our Pokemon for now..." Summer said, as she stared up at the monstrous Pokemon in front of them, not sure what to do; but knowing she wasn't running.

-==IC: Orange==-

"That's fine by me." Orange said with a nod, as he gripped his Pokeball that contained Hozukimaru, his Oshawott. "Single, Double, or Triple?" Orange asked, just to check, before he called out any actual commands for the fight. He didn't think that Hozukimaru could make it through an entire fight, however, he knew that Hozukimaru needed the experience, and was willing to give it a shot because of that.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Well here," he said handing her a revive, "My only one, use it on one of your Pokemon," Zac pulled out Bladesman's pokeball and sent him out, "Get ready for any stack that might be aimed at us,"IC: ShadowsShadows moved aside and went straight towards the Gyrados charging a Dark Void, if he used it, he would be able to put it to sleep, "You shouldn't mess with a Legend,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan Tierra"Triple.", Evan said, grinning big "I got a new friend who I wish to try out!."Evan then threw out two other pokeballs, one containing Hippowdon, the other containing Vlad."Meet Bertha's Hippowdon, Orange.", Evan said, "I got her as a gift from Bertha before she died."The Hippowdon roared loudly, opening it's big mouth as a show of power, while Vlad and Monstro stuck dynamic poses....

OOC: Oh, that explains the Hippowdon. I had forgotten you obtained it in here. xD

Orange raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Very interesting. Alright then. Rukia, Byakuya, let's go." Orange said, as he sent out his Froslass and Bisharp as well. He was considering asking Zach to borrow Blade again, but figured he'd need Blade for his Gym match. "Hozukimaru, Shell Blade on the Hippowdon; Rukia, Ice Beam on Vlad; Byakuya, use Sucker Punch on Monstro." Orange called out, as the Oshawott dashed toward the substantially larger Hippowdon, wielding it's scallop in it's hand. Orange then looked as Rukia shot an Ice Beam toward Vlad, and Byakuya simply waited for Monstro's first move.

/EDIT: OOC: Forgot some other ICs.

-==IC: Gyarados/Summer==-

Summer nodded, however, she didn't use it yet. "I'll save this for when I actually can use it well." Summer said, though prepared Piglite's Pokeball for just in case.

The Gyarados simply Leered at the Darkrai, and in response, fired off a Twister at the Darkrai, intending to throw his attack off-balance, and render it ineffective, though that might not actually have worked.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan"Hippowdon, Yawn on the Oshawott!", Evan said, "Vlad, use Acrobatics to dodge the Ice Beam and hit the Froslass with your claws! Monstro, Earthquake on them all!"Hippowdon took the Shell Blade, not really caring about it, and Yawned at the Oshawott, making it feel drowsy. Meanwhile, Vlad bounced high into the air with his tail, dodging the Ice Beam and aimed to smack the Froslass with his claw, when she fired yet another Ice Beam in his face. Finally, Monstro jumped into the air and slammed down onto the ground, releasing a shockwave.......

IC: Zac"Alright then," Zac said with a smile, "Bladesman go use leaf blade!" Zac commanded. The Gallade nodded and ran towards the Gyarados with his arms glowing green as sharp leaves surrounded them.IC: ShadowsShadows kept heading towards the Gyarados and dodged the twister and launched the Dark Void, hoping it would put it to sleep. If it didn't, he would personally head up close and shoot one at point blank.

Edited by Zacax

Orange frowned, as the Oshawott blinked, and staggered around for a moment, finally falling when the Earthquake struck. Rukia did indeed fire another Ice Beam in Vlad's face after he dodged the first one; and Orange began to work on the plan for the next turn. Byakuya, however, quickly appeared above Monstro, and struck out at him with a quick stab, attempting to hit him first and foremost; however, his positioning would hopefully reduce the impact, although the shockwave did jolt him a bit.

"Hozukimaru, return." Orange said, as he recalled his fainted Oshawott, and sent out Zangetsu. "Zangetsu, Close Combat on the Hippowdon." Orange called out, as he wondered what might happen next turn.

-==IC: Gyarados==-

The Gyarados was indeed hit; however, it still was not taken down. In retaliation, and believing the Darkrai to be at fault, the Gyarados inhaled, and launched a Hyper Beam that attempted to rip through both the Dark Void attack, and maybe even, the Gyarados hoped, the Darkrai as well.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Bladesman use leaf blade again! SHADOWS MOVE!!!" Zac yelled, Bladesman started charge up another Leag blade after his command was given.IC: ShadowsShadows barely dodged they attack, with it causing some serious damage. Shadows growled and made at close tame with the water dragon, and threw another Dark Void Attack. If this missed, he would go place a town units a deep sleep.

OOC: Ah, alright. Not much happens in those regions anyway. By the way, what is the status of the Snag Machine and shadow pokemon?IC - Pierce, Agate Village"Well c'mon, haven't got all day," Pierce said as he put on his jacket. "We're walking to Fiore." As he said this, Snorunt's expression dropped.You realize that Fiore isn't the next region over, right? Dusknoir asked. How quickly did you want to get there?"Doesn't matter to me, you two need the experience."You're talking to the one who took down all five Colosseums."I was talking about the rush of travelling. We're going anyway." Pierce retorted. "Come on, long way to walk."OOC: Another thing, is there a map to the way the regions are placed? Johto is obviously next to Kanto and Unova isn't on the same landmass, but what of everything else?

Edited by Nara

OOC: I know Hoenn is west of the Johto/Kanto landmass and I'm pretty sure Sinnoh is east of Johto/Kanto. There should be an official map of the four main regions on Bulbapedia, but the site seems to be down right now. As for Unova, I've always pictured it as far to the west of the four main regions. This would make sense in RotR because the Manaphy Mission people teleported to Rustboro, Hoenn before taking a plane to Unova. With Hoenn being the west-most of the four main regions, Rustboro (on the west coast of Hoenn) would be the closest city to Unova.

IC: Ryan
"I'm chasing that criminal, Black," Ryan told Alex. "I'm not sure if you saw, but he stole a girl's Oshawott." As Ryan continued his pursuit, he realized that he had never been to this part of the Unova Region before. That could be a problem.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan TierraVlad was frozen solid by the Ice Beam. Sighing, Evan returned him, saying, "Good show Vlad.""You're up, Lazengann!" Evan said in a fiery voice.The Excadrill struck a pose as he was sent out, ready to fight.Evan then saw the Zangoose preparing to beat down Hippowdon and started to smile."Hippowdon, activate Sand Stream!" Evan said, getting his Go-goggles out.The Hippowdon roared as it started to conjure a Sandstorm, the sand starting to swirl around them. Evan snapped his fingers, creating a dome shaped shield that would prevent the Sandstorm from interfering with Zach's battle.Meanwhile, Monstro was stabbed by the Bisharp. Angrily, the Marshtomp sprayed a Hydro Pump at the Bisharp as he started to glow and a torrent of water flowed around him.........OOC: Evolution time! This was a long time for him to Evolve.Species: SwampertNickname: MonstroTrainer: Evan TierraAppearance: Normal Swampert.Personality: No longer as lazy as he used to be, Monstro is a lot more confident in his fighting prowess. He still loves to laze about, due to his Relaxed nature.Specialty: Monstro, due to his evolution, has finally decided to start hitting hard and defending his fellow teammates.Known Moves: Hydro Pump, Hammer Arm, Earthquake, Curse, Mud Slap, and Bide.Replaced Tackle with Hammer Arm.

Orange nodded, intrigued by this turn-around, as Zangetsu and Rukia were both slightly damaged by the flying particles of sand. "Ice Beam on the Excadrill, Rukia." Orange called out, as the Froslass launched a frozen beam of energy at the Excadrill quickly, intending to strike fast and hard, and faint the Excadrill before any harm could come. Orange then glanced at the Hippowdon, who used a Sandstream, but didn't worry, as the damage in the last attack was minimal, and the Zangoose simply continued to smash it's fists at the Hippowdon's face, in an attempt to take it down first. The Bisharp was launched back by the attack, but flipped around, and landed on the ground, still able to fight. "Byakuya; use Metal Claw." Orange called out, hoping that the Swampert could be taken down before he was forced to tap into his last team member.

-==IC: Black==-

What neither Alex and Ryan knew, was that Black was about halfway up the chainlink fence by that point, having not looked down near the gatehouse. If he got past that barrier, there was likely nothing stopping him from escaping, which would likely be concerning to the others. Black didn't care, however.

-==IC: Gyarados==-

The Gyarados was annoyed by the Gallade at that point, as it was starting to be seriously hurt; however, it whacked out with it's tail at the Gallade, attempting to use an Aqua Tail on the pitiful being, as it looked toward the Darkrai, it's eyes glowing. Instead of being put right to sleep, however, the Gyarados roared, and slithered toward the darkness Pokemon, as it attempted to do everything in it's power to faint the Pokemon in it's Outrage.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ShadowsHow could this be?! Darkrai then readie a powerful thunder attack ready to stop this.IC: ZacBladesman was thrown into a building and was knocked out by how strong the attack was. Zac recalled him with a sigh, "Not even Dark Void can stop it..." Zac saidThen Zpup got back out from his pokeball and readied a flame wheel, "Ready buddy? Use Flame Wheel!" Z-pup nodded and charged at Gyarados, either attack would knock this thing out.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: About Wild Charge... Parugi's call, of course, but my current opinion is that is the Pokemon hasn't even evolved yet, has it actually gathered enough 'experience', or fought enough battles, to learn a new move, especially one as powerful as Wild Charge? Sure, I switched Ice Shard for Ice Beam, but that was a running retcon, and I asked permission to retcon that after having accidentally used it through like 5 battles. That's why I had said the Wild Charge was still powered by Tynamo the last time you said it had mastered the move. =P

Unless I missed you teaching him the TM, then my apologies. =/

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC:Z-pup has had 8 battles, two of which he has used Wild Charge however he has the help of electric type moves. I can change it since you are concerned about it. Zac started to teach it that when they were going through he border of Johto an Kanto.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Hades: Looks fine.Blade/Zacax: Have to agree with Blade on this one, especially considering that Wild Charge is a TM move for Lillipup.Also, when's your estimate for the group to move, Blade? Need to get an idea of when I can start doing stuff with TL/TR again--would prefer to do it before the end of summer. :Panyway, will make a post tomorrow. Probably.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Going to assume Fiore is accessible from Orre, then.And let's pretend all my Pierce ICs happened 5 days in the past.IC - Pierce, somewhere between Fiore and OrreDo you know how long it's been? Dusknoir asked, obviously annoyed. We're not getting any closer."Not that time matters out here, but five days." Pierce replied. "And yes, we are. We're five days closer." Dusknoir rolled his eyes. Snorunt had been let into her Pokeball due to weather conditions; they were travelling through a wasteland, with not much to see but clouds. "Scout ahead? When does this desert end?"Well, it's a wasteland, not a desert, but fine."Same thing!" he called. A few minutes passed, and out of the corner of his eye, Pierce saw something move. He looked in the direction; nothing. Wind picked up the sand. He stood up, and a shadow loomed over him. Quickly, he turned around and found himself face to face with an Onix. "Oh."The Onix then let out a horrifying high pitched roar; Screech. "You'll have to bear it, Snorunt." Pierce said, throwing the Pokeball into the air.

"Come on!" Ryan said to Alex as he took off after Black. He hoped the chain link fence would slow the criminal down enough for him to catch up with him.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan TierraWhere there was once a Marshtomp, the was now a Swampert, and he looked downright powerful. Monstro lifted up his newly developed arms to guard against the Metal Claw, taking little damage due to his typing, and roared up close at the Bisharp."Good work, Monstro!", Evan said, sounding quite excited by this development, "Hippowdon, Ice Fang on the Zangoose! Lazengann, Drill Run on the Froslass! Show her your speed! Lastly, Monstro, Hammer Arm on that Bisharp!"Hippowdon opened it's mouth wide, not looking too happy with the Zangoose that was hurting her. She didn't come out of retirement for this sort of treatment. Her fangs glowed an icy blue with cold energy as she prepared to bite down on the Zangoose's arm...Lazengann took the Ice Beam, blocking it with his claws, only to notice that his claws were frozen. Angrily, he ran towards the Froslass, his ability bolstering his speed, he jumped and folded into a drill, aiming for a KO...Monstro broke the stalemate between him and the Bisharp, and rushing towards him, hoping to slam his arm against his torso....

IC Alex:"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He started running even though an intense pain was still going through his leg. He could hear a chainlink fence being messed with as if being climbed. "Ryan we need to hurry if he gets over that he is gone!" Instantly they came to the fence with Black almost to the top. "Quick Empoleon use Grass Knot to pull him down!" Empoleon stomped hard on the ground making grass like vines crawl up the fence towards Black. "Rufflet, land at the top of the fence to make sure he doesn't go over!" We got him now, Alex thought to himself.OOC: I haven't moved Ben along Konuju just because I know you have more in store for that then I do so I wait for your lead >.<

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

OOC: Right, sorry about that. I just had a bit of writer's block concerning what would happen next.

As Ryan sped toward Black on Togie, he sent out Misdreavus. "Stop that guy from going over the fence!" he cried. With a mischeivous smile, the small ghost circled around Black, preparing to yank his hair from behind.

IC: Dack
Dack shielded his eyes from the sun as the group stepped out of the cave.

"If we're going to Sinnoh, we should probably stop by the nearest Rocket base to make preperations first," Karen said.

"Right," Hannah nodded. "Chapel is the closest main base, but there should be a smaller base in New Bark Town."

Edited by Konuju

IC Ben: "Yes after that we definitely need the Pokemon healed at least," Ben stated as he pulled out sunglasses to block the sun, his eyes weren't used to the light after the long battle in the cave. "So let's get a move on." With that he ushered the group to start walking.IC Alex: Just as Ryan commanded Misdreavous to stop him the Grass Knot wrapped around his ankles and began tugging him downward. Rufflet flew down and perched on Alex's shoulder. "Don't think you're going to be going anywhere now." Inch by inch Black lost grip on the fence and was pulled down slower.

OOC: Hades: Looks fine.Blade/Zacax: Have to agree with Blade on this one, especially considering that Wild Charge is a TM move for Lillipup.Also, when's your estimate for the group to move, Blade? Need to get an idea of when I can start doing stuff with TL/TR again--would prefer to do it before the end of summer. :Panyway, will make a post tomorrow. Probably.

OOC: Well, considering how quickly we got from Nacrene to Castelia to Nimbasa, to now, I'd say hopefully soon to move on, and maybe a month(Wishful thinking, likely =P) for when the entire Unova plot is wrapped up, though obviously, preferably sooner. I apologize if I'm holding the plot up, but everyone else were the ones who decided to all join. =P I'll get in a Zach IC tomorrow sometime, though, might not be on much longer. =/

Also, just as a mention, Z-Pup's a Growlithe, though it doesn't make any difference. =P

IC: Evan TierraWhere there was once a Marshtomp, the was now a Swampert, and he looked downright powerful. Monstro lifted up his newly developed arms to guard against the Metal Claw, taking little damage due to his typing, and roared up close at the Bisharp."Good work, Monstro!", Evan said, sounding quite excited by this development, "Hippowdon, Ice Fang on the Zangoose! Lazengann, Drill Run on the Froslass! Show her your speed! Lastly, Monstro, Hammer Arm on that Bisharp!"Hippowdon opened it's mouth wide, not looking too happy with the Zangoose that was hurting her. She didn't come out of retirement for this sort of treatment. Her fangs glowed an icy blue with cold energy as she prepared to bite down on the Zangoose's arm...Lazengann took the Ice Beam, blocking it with his claws, only to notice that his claws were frozen. Angrily, he ran towards the Froslass, his ability bolstering his speed, he jumped and folded into a drill, aiming for a KO...Monstro broke the stalemate between him and the Bisharp, and rushing towards him, hoping to slam his arm against his torso....

OOC: I liked the whole retirement line. =P

Orange frowned at the development, as the Excadrill and newly evolved Swampert both managed to KO his two Pokemon quickly. "Your team has power." Orange noted, as he sent out his final Pokemon, his Abra. His Zangoose was also not looking that great, however, it attempted to quickly slam it's fist into the side of the Hippowdon quickly, before collapsing to a knee, and apologizing in Pokemon language to the elderly Pokemon. However, at about that moment, the egg that Orange had received began to hatch.

OOC: *Insert evolution music here* I'll post the profile officially tomorrow, when the egg actually hatches. Been like *Checks watch* almost a year in the making. =P

-==IC: Black==-

The only unfortunate thing, aside from Black growling in pain, was that Black had already managed to swing part of his body over the top.. Which meant the Grass Knot pulled downward, catching Black's leg on the top, but managing to pull him down onto the other side of the fence.

OOC: If you wish that to be changed, just let me know. I figured he was nearing the top, and since you guys had paused before noticing him... =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan Tierra"They don't just have power.", Evan said, accepting the compliment, "They also have conviction. For what good is power, without conviction? They believe in me as I believe in them. That is their true strength. Your team also has Power. Hippowdon, Slack off"Hippowdon grunted at the Zangoose, as if saying, "No matter.", and fell down and dozed off a bit to recover her strength.Evan then returned Monstro, feeling as if it would be unfair to leave him out when Orange had two Pokemon out."Lazengann, engage in a little swordplay with that Zangoose." Evan said with a warm smile.Lazengann rushed over to the Zangoose, claws still glittering with shards of ice, and bowed slightly, as if it respected the Zangoose's strength and wished for a good fight.Evan noted the Egg's hatching and wondered what it could be......

Edited by Hades

OOC: Blade: eh.... Same diff. :PEveryone: Hey, you guys should check out this blog entry. Cause it's important. :PIC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa Park: Standing in the center of a bridge, arching over a small lake, Kyle leaned against the wooden railing, resting his head on his arms. Next to him, balancing silently with his hands in a prayer-like stance, was Kovian, Kyle's Oshawott. The Water-Type's eyes were closed, focusing and meditating as Kyle contemplated. The Liberty agent closed his eyes, sighing and turning his head so that his forehead rested on his arms. He stared at the wooden planks."I'm such a dolt..." he said quietly. Kovian didn't seem to hear him--or, if he did, he was ignoring his trainer. "Maybe Suicune is... gone... But... why act that way...?" He sighed again, readjusting his head and looking out onto the surface of the lake. Sunlight shone on its surface, a mirrored blanket that rippled as the wind and a number of Water-type Pokemon swept through it. His eyelids drooped in thought. "Mom wouldn't have wanted this... neither would Suicune..."Kyle closed his eyes again. Placing his hands on the rail, he lifted his head up, leaning on his elbows. The Liberty Agent glanced at Kovian, smiling slightly at his focused expression."It's nice out here..." he said. "Reminds me of home... Four Island, anyway; I haven't seen Fuchsia in so long... Definitely has a few of its qualities, though, I guess..." Kyle trailed off, staring into the distance. Out of the corner of his left eye, he became aware of something pink and peach in color, standing completely still right next to him. The Liberty Agent turned his head, blinking in surprise.Standing right next to him was a Furret-like Pokemon, though it was small and its fur gave it the appearance of wearing clothes. It, like Kovian, was standing completely still, and seemed to be meditating. Kyle observed her for a moment, before looking at Kovian, and then back again. Slowly, so as not to disturb the two Pokemon, he stood up straight, resting his hands on the wooden rail, before scanning the Pokemon with his Poketch. He read the information on it quickly, smiling slightly as he observed the Pokemon again.Beautiful... he thought. Slowly, he reached toward it with his good arm. When it did not react, he placed his index finger on its head. It opened its eyes, turning to look at him in surprise. He froze for a moment, before smiling and laughing slightly at its expression. He rubbed behind its ear, before quickly removing his hand. The Mienfoo continued to stare in silent curiosity."Hey, there," he said softly. "How would you like a battle?"OOC: Also, to follow up on that character limit thing--I've basically come to a decision.I'm adding one more slot.So, in total, that's four free characters per person. If you want them. Yay. :PAnd yes, I will be taking advantage of it--TR doesn't have nearly enough people compared to TL.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I can't really tell who's TL or TR at the moment. :|IC - Pierce, some wasteland outside of known regions"Snowrunt, Powder Snow!" Pierce called. Although the move was super effective, he didn't expect it to do much; it didn't. The Onix shrugged it off, and whipped up a sandstorm. Pierce shielded his eyes."I bet Dusknoir is just watching us," he mumbled. "Powder Snow again, go for the freeze." Snowrunt nodded, and just barely dodged a slam, moving closer and closer while breathing cold air onto her target. When she was considerably close enough, the Onix threw her back with a slam. Snowrunt hit the sand, hard."It's just toying with us," he said. "Protect-Double Team spam, until Dusknoir gets back."

OOC: Parugi: You should make a thief character for our four person band that'll start when I stop being lazy and make my Audino and Chansey/Blissey-only Healer character. =P

There should be four on four battles most of the time there, too. =P

I'll get started on the character maybe later today. First of all, Zach IC.

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach and Burgh's Pokemon continually traded attacks, Zach having given up on having Cyndy stop using Quick Attack before launching a second attack. So right now, the only times that the two were able to be seen, more or less, was when they stopped to launch an attack, before taking off once more. It certainly was an interesting sight to see; however, a launch fiery crash signified the end of the first round; as the Typhlosion flipped and rolled away, and the Accelgor was knocked back to the ground, both Pokemon fainted at once.

"Well done." Burgh stated, as they both recalled their Pokemon, and then sent out their next Pokemon; a Leavanny for Burgh, and Blade for Zach. "A Gallade, huh? Interesting choice against a Bug type." Burgh mused, but Zach simply shrugged.

"Close Combat!" Zach called out, as the two shot forward, ready to pick up where their last Pokemon left off, a flurry of attacks on the way.

Orange paused, leaving Zangetsu to fend off the attacks on his own, despite being tired. Orange pulled out the egg with a slight frown, as cracks began to appear on the egg. Orange set the egg down, and took a cautious step back; as he wasn't sure what the egg would have. "Could it be a Bagon? Or maybe a Beldum! Or, ooh, even an Axew!" Orange wondered with excitement, as he watched the egg break open... And reveal... A.. spiky, err... egg-thing. "... What."

OOC: Haha; been waiting to have Orange respond that way. =P

Nickname: Orihime

Species: Togepi

Trainer: Ray

Appearance: No difference.

Personality: Orihime always wishes to prove her strength to orange, as he always brushes her abilities off just because she's a spiky egg thing. She does seem somewhat Naive however, though whether that's true or not can't be seen due to Orihime not having psychic powers.

Ability: Serene Grace

Specialty: This Togepi has more balanced defences than the others of it's kind, while also having a more powerful special attack, though at the cost of a virtually non-existent physical attack.

Known Moves: Wish, Charm, Metronome, Safeguard, Extrasensory(EGG), Present

I finally get to post this in the topic, too, without spoilers. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraThe battle echoed with the sound of claws striking claws. Lazengann sliced at the Zangoose with lightning quick speed, knowing that one bad move would cause him to faint. He had no interest in the egg being hatched, maintaining his focus on the battle at hand.....Meanwhile, Evan saw what came out of the egg, and chuckled a bit, noting Orange's apparent disappointment.

Zangetsu was much the same way, blocking one blow with his claws, as he moved to counter attack, which was met by a similar set up, as the two Pokemon continually traded blows, until the Zangoose jumped over the Excadrill, and attempted to attack from behind quickly. "What... what is that?" Orange said, in obvious disappointment, as a look of dismay was on his face. "This is just some spiky egg thing... This isn't something rare; or powerful; or even much of anything..." Orange said with a frown, as the Togepi simply looked up at him with a smile, and got up, and attempted to walk over to him, but simply tripped over her own feet, as a bead of sweat ran down the back of Orange's head. "... Of course. I get the klutz."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraLazengann was struck in the back and fell to the ground. Getting back up, the Excadrill bowed slightly to the Zangoose and held out a claw to the Zangoose, giving him a look of approval.Evan returned Hippowdon, not wanting to interrupt Lazengann, and walked over to Orange and his newly hatched Togepi, grinning broadly."Your team has guts.", Evan said, holding his hand out, "Especially that Zangoose. Lazengann was the pokemon who helped me befriend Landorus, so to beat him is quite the feat. I congratulate you."

The Zangoose nodded as well, and accepted the claw, as he bowed in return.Orange looked up, and nodded. "Thanks. Very good battle, I must say; you really forced me to think a few times there." Orange said with a smile, as he pulled out a Pokeball, absentmindedly tossed it at the Togepi to capture it, which happened instantly, and placed it onto his belt, even as he also recalled Aizen, his Abra. "I kinda wish some of the others would evolve sometime soon, like Hozukimaru, or Aizen, but I can work on that eventually." Orange said with a nod.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacAs the battle was going on, he started to think about this war between Rocket and Liberty. How did this even start? He didn't know. Then came the Darkrai attack, and now all of this was happening. Maybe black was right. People need to be doing something. However his methods were wrong, his intentions were of good, but he called his Pokemon weak. Was he really trying to help or just trying to prove a point?

Ryan urged Togie to fly faster as he saw Black fall down. Sure, he was on the other side of the fence, but Black was still slightly stunned from his fall. That might give Ryan and Alex the chance they needed.

IC: Dack
As the group walked on, Karen turned to Ben. "I understand that Dack wants to help his friends from Snowpoint, but what are you here for?" she asked.

Edited by Konuju

IC Alex: "Hurry Ryan while he is down, it's are only chance!" Empoleon was striking at the fence trying cut a decent portion out for him and Alex to run through. It would only be a matter of seconds before Black fixes himself and takes off.OOC: Totally forgot Ben's reasoning O.OIC Ben: "Orders and revenge and just helping my home region. I came from Sunnyshore so any problem occuring in Sinnoh is a potential problem to my home as well. Want to help out as much as I can." He looked at her shrugged and then looked forward again. Since his last encounter with Alex, he wasn't sure what to think anymore about getting revenge, he just routinely said it cause that had always been his go to.

IC - Darkrai / Mossdeep City: The Darkrai attacked Mossdeep City as they had all of the others, spreading darkness and destruction over the island city. Two humans had stayed behind, but they were quickly disposed of, incapacitated with shadow attacks, while the Darkrai continued their rampage...Meanwhile, one specific Darkrai made her way into the Mossdeep Space Center, a sinister plot forming in her head. Finding what she was looking for, she let loose some of her essence into the satellite. "This will serve me well when the time is right..." Finding the controls, she launched it into space, before immediately destroying the room with a Shadow Ball, heading back to rejoin her kin...IC - Seth / Route 16: "An impressive battle, I must admit," Seth said, walking towards Evan and Orange. "My father being a former Champion, I've seen some very intriguing battles." Volt nodded in agreement, moving closer to Seth.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

OOC: Blade: If you can figure out what stereotype Ethan and Jamie fill in that four-man-band, then I'll consider it. =PNara: In Unova:-Orange--TR-Zach--TL-Sonja--TL-Ryan--TL-Alex--TL-Kyle--TL-Zac--TL, I think-Evan--TP-Ellen--N/A, but with the TL group and Orange-Summer--TP-Blade's "Black"--TE-Regis--N/A-Seth--TL-Hex--TLIn Johto:-Dack--TR-Ben--TR-Karen--TRSpeaking of Hex, wasn't the group supposed to meet up with him, guys? Whatever happened to that?IC - Sonja Baron - Route 16, yes?: Sonja clapped slowly, her smile betraying her amusement. "That was good," she said, in agreement with Seth.IC - Kyle Eston - Nimbasa Park: The Mienfoo simply stared at Kyle for a moment. The Liberty agent stared back at it. The Martial Arts Pokemon simply stood its ground, planting its feet firmly in the wood. Kyle frowned, stepping back just as it lashed out with a Force Palm attack.Kovian's eyes shot open, spinning and swiping sideways.Kyle blinked in astonishment as the Oshawott appeared, blocking the Force Palm with a Shell Blade, putting the two Pokemon into a combat lock. Mienfoo smiled slightly, pushing back. Keeping a respectable posture, Kovian moved backward as well, waiting for a command from his trainer. Kyle smiled."All right," he said. He moved backward, giving the two Pokemon more room to battle on the bridge. "Kovian, Aqua Jet to get in close!"The Oshawott nodded, running forward before rolling to his right, underneath the railing. As soon as he was in the water, he shot forward, aiming to slam into Mienfoo. The Fighting-Type dodged, rolling backward to avoid the attack. She lowered her arm to the opposite side, before slashing the air. A set of star-shaped energy shot forward, which shattered as Oshawott launched Water Gun at them.Kovian charged forward, through the spray of water, and drew his shell again. The Mienfoo did the same, running forward to meet the Oshawott. Without betraying a hint of emotion, Kovian swung his blade, spitting a coat of water around it as he did so. Mienfoo's eyes glinted and she slid forward, easily moving beneath the attack, and aimed another Force Palm at Kovian's back, which the Oshawott avoided by jumping forward.Kyle raised an eyebrow, smiling. Impressive... he thought. I'm going to have to get creative here...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Blade: If you can figure out what stereotype Ethan and Jamie fill in that four-man-band, then I'll consider it. =PNara: In Unova:-Orange--TR-Zach--TL-Sonja--TL-Ryan--TL-Alex--TL-Kyle--TL-Zac--TL, I think-Evan--TP-Ellen--N/A, but with the TL group and Orange-Summer--TP-Blade's "Black"--TE-Regis--N/A-Seth--TL-Hex--TLIn Johto:-Dack--TR-Ben--TR-Karen--TRSpeaking of Hex, wasn't the group supposed to meet up with him, guys? Whatever happened to that?

OOC: I don't believe he's approached us yet. That's partly why we're still on Route 16.

(No, it has nothing to do with me accidentally slowing things down, what are you talking about? >> << >>)

Also, I'll work on thinking that up; I just need to know their Pokemon and attacks. They might be two warriors, two mages of some sorts(Red or Black mages, I'm not sure which), or one of each type. I can't be certain until I read their attacks. =) Though, Jamie might be a Mage, since she uses Special Attack-based Pokemon, to my recollection.

Zacax: There's more to things than meets the eye. ;)

Orange nodded, but then frowned, as he sighed. "... I'm going to explain some things. I had been keeping quiet, since I wasn't certain of it at first, but it's time to reveal everything I know of the situation." Orange said, as he sat down. "Black; otherwise known as Ryan Hikari, is Zach's brother. We all used to be friends, back when they lived in Goldenrod; Me, Ryan, Zach, and my sister, Jessica." Orange explained, and then frowned.

"However... One day, and I only heard this from witnesses, but Team Rocket tried to arrest my sister, and Ryan, no... Black, since that's the only name he goes by now, intervened; managed to get her freed. However, a Team Liberty airstrike hit our house in Johto; in Goldenrod. ... She was killed, no trace of her was even found in the ruins." Orange said, and closed his eyes, as he shook his head.

"That was the defining event that caused Black to turn to the way he is now... His parents were killed in the next strike, this time by the Rockets. He had believed Zach to be dead initially, however, in the weeks and months afterward, he just stopped caring about all that, and was simply bent on revenge. I only heard rumours, because I left for Kanto shortly after my parents were killed here, which itself wasn't long after the event." Orange said, and then looked to the side.

"Black, using his codename only from that moment on, defected from Team Rocket, and simply wandered around the regions, I guess in search of power, which lead to this, and I guess the lesson that he keeps going on about, is how my family didn't just drop everything they were doing when Jessie died, and simply grieved here." Orange said, a sad look on his face, as he looked back to the others, specifically Sonja.

"I didn't recognize either of them at first, I'll admit. Zach had changed so much since I had last seen him; and, well, I hadn't gotten the memo he was alive. However, when you guys all were talking about "black" this, and "black" that, I was getting suspicious, but didn't want to say anything, until I was certain... And after Castelia, when I was certain, we just never had any chances, between the bombing, and the grieving, and now this incident." Orange said, and frowned. "I understand if anyone hates me for withholding this information, but I wanted to confirm it all first; and with everything Black's saying, it all matches up."

Edited by An/A Blade