Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: ZacHe could see the trainer called Black, he was getting closer and closer to this guy. He couldn't believe it, this guy turned the legendary trio back into their stone forms. No one does this to the legendary trio of Unova. "Z-pup, ready a Take Down," Zac said while running beside his pokemon, "When I say so, ready boy?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Black==-

As Black ran out of the gatehouse and toward the center of the route, he suddenly stopped, a red and white ball rolling away even as the Growlithe approached quickly.

"... Earthquake." Black said, even as his Tyranitar was launched out of his Pokeball, which returned to Black quickly, even as the Tyranitar stomped at the ground, intending to knock out the Growlithe quickly, even as Black turned around with an emotionless look in his eyes, sending out his Porygon, Tepig, and Drillbur as well.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZ-pup fell to his feet, "Fine wanna play rough?!" Zac said and sent out his gallade and rufflet. Then out of the ground came Digger, who went under the building, which explained his disappearance."Z-pup, use Flare Blitz on Porygon, Bladesman use Close Combat on Tyranitar, Valor Brave Bird on Drillbur, and Excadrill Ariel Ace on Tepig!"And after the commands, the pokemon attacked.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"Pathetic." Black stated with a scowl, as he shook his head; he was even holding one Pokemon back, but they didn't know that. "Porygon, use PsyBeam on the Growlithe; Tyranitar, Earthquake once more, to attack the field; Drillbur, counter that silly attack with Steel Claw, and Tepig, stand your ground and counter with Superpower." Black calmly commanded, as he noted that his Tepig was likely growing stronger, and that soon, it would be ready to evolve; but not yet. The Tepig took the Aerial Ace, and staggered a bit... However, it amassed it's remaining strength, and slammed into the Excadrill as if it were using a very high powered Tackle. However, it fainted shortly after, from the energy exhaustion, and Black simply scowled.

"That's just weak." Black growled, and shook his head, tossing the Pokeball which belonged to the Tepig to the side. He noted that his Tyranitar stomped the ground again, sending powerful shockwaves through the field, aimed specifically at the Growlithe and Gallade, though it might be enough to finish off that pesky Excadrill if it wasn't finished by the Tepig's attack. Black looked over to the Growlithe, who covered himself in pathetic flames, and ran toward his Porygon, who also looked somewhat close to evolution, but... Wait... It appeared as if it might just be strong enough... The Porygon unleashed it's Psybeam on the Growlithe, attempting to send it away from it's intended target, as well as causing damage. The Drillbur was damaged heavily by the Brave Bird attack, however, it took advantage of the bird's recoiled and stunned state from the move, and slashed upwards with it's claws, which were clad in a steel coating at that moment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacValor fainted after the attack, and Zac withdrew it to his poleball, "Good job Valor. If you call my efforts pathetic, it's you who is!"Excadrilll was hurt, and the earthquake made things worse...it looked like it was ready to drop.Z-pup doges the Psybeam and hit the polygon, but as he got to the ground, he was severely weakens by the earthquake. Bladesman kept charging, and made it to the tyranItar."I'm impressed with the Tepig, but calling it weak is wrong, it's still hasn't evolved yet! You are a sad trainer for calling your team weak!"

Edited by Zacax

IC: Ryan
As Togie dove down toward Black, Ryan saw the criminal send out his other Pokemon. Even as the Togekiss rushed toward the Tyranitar from above, preparing to fire an Aura Sphere, Ryan sent out Dewott, ordering her to use Aqua Jet on the Drilbur.

Dewott was not used to being sent out in the air, but quickly adapted to the situation, using gravity to help propel her toward Drilbur.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: ... What? How did a steel type have an advantage against a fighting type move and E-Quake...? I wouldn't be opposed to it staying in the fight, I'm just confused by that. 0_o

"Oh really. Because you believe in 'the power of friendship' and how Pokemon have so much potential?" Black asked mockingly, as he rolled his eyes, and the Tyranitar was forced to stagger back from the attack, but barely withstood the attack. "Payback." Black stated, not losing his calm, as the Tyranitar's fist glowed, and was sent flying toward the Gallade quickly, in retaliation for the Close Combat attack. Summer showed up at about that point, and Black turned his head slightly, and noticed her, even as she sent out her Oshawott, and smirked, as the Tyranitar took notice, and while attacking with it's fist, fired off a Hyper Beam toward Summer and the Oshawott, from it's mouth. Black looked over at the Excadrill, which somehow was still standing, and scowled.

"Hone Claws, then Steel Claw that Dewott, Drillbur." Black said, as the Drillbur took some time to prepare it's attack, by first honing and sharpening it's claws, even as he noticed the Dewott quickly approaching. Meanwhile, Porygon had been hit by the Flare Blitz, the Psybeam missing the Growlithe. However, the Porygon, while slightly damaged by the attack, had one advantage; it was beginning it's evolution. It quickly acted on it's own, and tracked the still unsteady Growlithe, and fired off a Tri-beam at the Pokemon quickly.

OOC: Porygon won't finish evolving until the fight ends, simply because I need to figure out it's new moves and such.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Sorry, derp moment there , just fixed that.IC: Zac"I have faith in my Pokemon, I train them everyday, you don't. I have faith in all mine but you don't care of the Tepig because it's young? that's pathetic! You aren't worthy to have those pokemon!"Gallade was hit, and sent back a few feet, but was far from fainting. Z-pup was barely able to get up and the tri attack was coming in close."Z-pup!" Zac yelled, "Digger get in front of Z-pup!"The Excadrill got up struggling and ran to the tri attack ready to take the hit. The Excadrill got in front of Z-pup and took the attack and fainted. Zac sighed and returned Excadrill back, and sent out Gollet and Totodile, hoping they would be enough to help."Why are you doing this?!"

Edited by Zacax

"Because people need to learn a lesson. People can't just sit back and do nothing, even while their sons or daughters are elsewhere getting killed." Black said, a scowl on his face, as he shook his head. "But I doubt children like you would know anything about that. You're just as bad as they are. But that will change." Black stated, as he sent out his Pansage as well.

"Pansage, use Grass Knot on that Totodile, throw it at the Dewott afterward. Tyranitar, Stone Edge on that Growlithe, and Porygon, Signal Beam on the Gallade." Black said, obviously mad now.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"So you send three legends back into their stone forms, JUST TO PROVE A POINT?!"Z-pup saw incoming Stone edge and then fainted when it hit, "Z-PUP!!!" Zac cried as he went to Z-pup and lifted him up, "Mega use rollout on Porygon, Bite use ice fang and Bladesman Leaf Blade on Tyranitar!"Bladesman charged at the Tyranitar again, with a leaf blade ready to stop it, Bite chared at the Pansage but was thrown towards the Dewott thanks to the Grass Knot, and Mega started to roll at the Porygon.Shadows came out of Zac's shadow and went to help the Pokemon while readying a Thunder attack.

"No. I was going to use the legends to help my point; but those other two had to meddle in my plan." Black stated, as the Porygon quickly used Agility, and aimed to move out of the way, and unleash a Tri Attack when possible. Also, because it hadn't been reacted to, the Hyper Beam slammed into the Oshawott that Summer had, and the beam slammed into the ground, knocking the girl back, and the Oshawott's Pokeball out of her hand, even as it rolled across the field... Meanwhile, the Tyranitar stumbled back from the second Leaf Blade that hour, nearly totally out of the fight, however, it attempted to use Chip Away on the Gallade, in an attempt to take the swordsman down with it, despite it's damage. The Pansage simply did the Data Dance, even as it Leered at the two water Starters.

OOC: Data Dance refers to a dance that a certain monkey does in a certain series about Legends. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Bladesman use leaf blade one more time!" Zac commanded, but Gallade was hit by chip away, but got up and charged again, "This is for Z-pup"

Coming in from above, Togie sent an Aura Sphere at Tyranitar. As the Togekiss reached a safe distance from the ground, Ryan jumped off, sending out Quil. "Use Flamethrower on the Pansage! Dewott, use Shell Blade on Drilbur!"

As the Typhlosion unleashed a stream of fire at the monkey, Dewott used one of her scalchops to block the Metal Claw attack and used the other to strike at the Drilbur.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacBladesman stopped and jumped away from the aura sphere and went back to Zac. Zac recalled all of his pokemon except for Baldesman and Z-pup, "Thanks," he said to Ryan while tipping his cap.

Black scowled, as the Tyranitar was knocked out by the Aura Sphere, and his Drillbur by Dewott. Black thought for a moment, and recalled his Tyranitar, as he noticed the Pokeball that Summer had been forced to drop, and picked it up with a smirk, as he recalled the Oshawott, and began to back away slowly, stepping on the Pokeball for the Tepig, destroying it, and forcing the fainted Tepig to have no Pokeball to return to.

"Gotta run." Black said with a smirk, as he gripped a sphere in his hand, ready to use it shortly, as he recalled the Pansage before the fire could hit it, only leaving his Porygon on the field, even as he backed away, headed for the bridge...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac recalled Z-pup and went for the Tepig, "Go after him! I'll take the tepig to the pokemon center okay?" he said picking it up, "Lets go Bladesman and Shadows!"

-==IC: Summer==-

"No..." Summer said weakly, as she slowly stood up with a groan, gripping her injured shoulder in pain. She reached into her bag for a moment, and pulled out a Pokeball slowly. "The Pokeball's destroyed... Which means it's effectively wild right now..." Summer said with a wince, as she walked toward the Tepig, Pokeball in hand.

"It needs to be caught again, before it can be brought to the Pokemon Center..." Summer explained, as she stumbled slightly, but continued to head toward the fainted Tepig, as well as Zac Blazer, since he had picked the Pokemon up.

Edited by An/A Blade

"Get back here!" Ryan cried, hopping back onto Togie and following after Black even as he recalled Quil and Dewott.

IC: Ellen
Ellen made it through the gatehouse just in time to see Black run off. "What just happened?" she asked Summer and Zac.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac"...if that guy guy won't take care of this Tepig, I will, of maybe you want to," he said grabbing out a spare pokeball, "Either way this guy needs a new trainer,""That guy fled and left his Tepig here without a usable pokeball,"

Edited by Zacax

Summer nodded at the idea, even as she saw Black getting away again, and scowled, even as Zach and Orange finally arrived on scene.

"Sorry we're late; we thought we'd save time by going through the normal route. We were wrong." Zach said, as Orange panted, and collapsed to a knee, from the constant running.

"Zach... Next time you 'die'... Make sure to leave... The Raikou..." Orange panted, a dismayed look on his face from the fact that he was currently exhausted.

"I think that criminal took my Oshawott..." Summer muttered, as Orange looked at her with a frown.

"We can try and get it back eventually." Orange said, way too tired to chase after the fleeing Black, even though Ryan was attempting to.

"... Heh, how amusing. Ryan chasing Ryan." Orange said with a smirk.

Black shook his head, as he noticed that Ryan was chasing after him. Black gripped the sphere, even as he grabbed another from his pocket, and tossed it behind him, releasing pockets of smoke from the balls; apparently they were smoke balls, like ninjas used.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"You guys go after him," he said placing Tepig in it's new pokeball, "I'll get this Tepig to saftey," he said running offOOC: I'm no claiming it as my own yet, I'd rather see what Parugi says to that since I got Mega recently.

OOC: ... I say no. =P No offense meant, but... =P

But, of course, Parugi could overrule me, so the ownership question will wait for when he answers.

"I'll... try..." Summer said, and then collapsed to a knee, both because of her shoulder, and the fact that it seemed that a piece of rock had been stabbed into her leg during the earlier Hyper Beam attack.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Well I'm still going to get it healed, I think summer should keep it, just my opinion.IC: ZacZac ran through the gatehouse again, rushing towards the Pokemon center. The thought of that trainer abandoning this Tepig sickened him.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Well, it would be one of the only good things to happen to her recently. =P Though... I'm noticing an ironic pattern; all the bad things that happen are caused by Black. Why is it ironic? You'll see... ;)

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach ran after the two Ryans as well, Orange stayed behind because he was still out of breath, however, he quickly lost him in the smoke, but hoped that maybe their Ryan might have better luck.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacHe kept running and made it back in Nimbasa, he was close, with Baldesman behind him and Shadows in his shadow.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Err? The gatehouse isn't connected to the ruins; the ruins are simply near the fence, which Black had cut a hole in earlier, planning his escape even from the start. It's like in Black and White; you can get to the Pokemon Center without going through the Amusement Park. =)

ooc: Lots of things go down while I am away, I see...IC: Evan TierraEvan ran into the Gatehouse, Monstro following him, and saw Orange."What just happened?", Evan asked, his voice sounding a bit annoyed, "I guess I must be a bit too slow for you guys, eh?"

IC: ZacZac was approaching the center, nearly there.

-==IC: Orange==-

"Not really; we just showed up ourselves..." Orange panted, still trying to catch his breath, although it had been a while already. "While we're at it; no more running, okay guys?" Orange asked, a frown on his face.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac made it. Into the center and rushed to the desk, stopped and started to breath heavily as Gallade caught up, "Sir are you okay?" the nurse asked,"I need to heal these Pokemon now please," he said giving her the six poke balls."Of course, please wait a moment," she said and took the poleballs to the machine"Thank the lord," Zac said and then moaned.

Summer groaned, as she looked up at Evan, blinked, and then scowled.

"Oh, it's you." Summer said, recalling the person who had caused her to trip during the chase earlier. She then sighed, and frowned. "Little help?" Summer asked, motioning to her leg with her head, since she was using her non-injured hand to prop herself up.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacAfter waiting a few minutes, the nurse was done and she gave him back the pokeballs, he thanked her and ran off, "Lets go Bladesman!"

OOC: I had assumed that Summer would get the Tepig, but if it's up for grabs, I'd like to say that Ellen would probably make a good trainer for it. :)

IC: Ellen
"Are you alright?" Ellen asked Summer. "Solo might be able to use Telekinesis to get that rock out of your leg."

A typical trainer would have quickly gotten lost in the smoke. However, Ryan had grown up in Fortree with Quil. Being surrounded by a forest, the Cyndaquil hadn't been allowed to use large fire attacks. Instead, it became very good at the Smokescreen attack. Thus Ryan was very good at maneuvering through smoke.

Back when Team Rocket had forced him out of his home, Ryan had used Quil's Smokescreen to escape. One Rocket, by the name of Dack, had flown above the smoke on his Swellow. Now, Ryan was able to do the same with Togie. The Togekiss jetted upward until they were above the smoke. From their high vantage point, Ryan spotted the tiny figure of Black running toward the bridge. "Let's go!" the Liberty Agent cried as they continued the chase.

Edited by Konuju

IC: ZacZac started rushing back to the group to make sure everything was alright. His team and the abandoned Tepig were healed. "Dont't worry lil guy," Zac said to tepig's new pokeball, "Your safe. You have some spark like Z-pup. Hey...Sparks, that's a cool name,"

OOC: I think it's your character's Oshawott, Blade, so it's your choice. Although if Zacax did just get another Pokemon a few pages ago... Five page limit and all... yeeeeah.IC - Sonja Baron - Amusement Park?: Sonja had tried to follow the series of events and action as best as she could, but had found herself... quite confused. Shaking her head, she moved over to Summer and helped her to her feet, supporting the Plasma agent's weight."Okay, can someone explain what just happened?" she asked. "Like, actually explain it? Zach's back and the dragons are back in their stone forms; that's basically all I got from it."OOC: She'll have a more emotional reaction to Zach's return from the dead later...IC - Kyle Eston - Pokemon Center: Kyle stared out the window. He had finished his shower and changed into clean clothes--similar to his other outfit, though with a different colored shirt. As he had watched, staring off into the distance at the Amusement Park, he had seen a number of attacks being launched, though they had been little more than flashes in the distance. Briefly he had thought about going there, though decided against it. He didn't have it in him to engage in another gigantic battle right now...He sighed, gathering up his supplies and heading out of the room, placing Suicune's egg carefully in his bag as he went.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: That's cool, I can find another Tepig later on or we can keep this for about two more pages since I got mega on page 46. However I think summer deserves Tepig, since she lost oshawatt.IC: ZacZac made it to the gate and went through it, he was tired of all this running. Who was gonna keep Tepig? He had just recently got Mega and he didn't have enough room on his team, and of he sent it back to his mom it would feel even more abandon...what to do what to do...

OOC: Time to Bring Back an Old Friend! Had to revise moves and profile to fit with certain things that happened.....Username: Alku aka HadesName: Klim Prizak, also known as KinaliFaction: NeutralHometown: Goldenrod City, JohtoAge: 17, due to being in the Distortion world, after escaping Shade's shadow prisonAppearance: http://www.majhost.c...inalibattle.jpgPersonality: After being imprisoned by Shade, Klim has changed a lot from the fun loving Trainer who followed Evan Tierra. He now acts with a lot more seriousness than Evan, but still has a bit of his happy-go-lucky attitude.Background: Klim "Kinali" Prizak, after escaping the prison that Shade made for him, trained himself in Giratina's world, where he learned the true extent of his power. Now he seeks to reunite with his fellow Heroes of the Creation Trio.Pokémon: Dusknoir, Rotom, Froslass, and Mismagius.

Species: DusknoirNickname: MoriartyTrainer: Klim PrizakAppearance: Collar is a little more raggedPersonality: Loyal and very protective of his teammates and his master. Not very concerned with his own safety.Ability: PressureSpecialty: Physical attacks and taking hitsKnown Moves: Shadow Punch, Astonish, Fire Punch, Shadow Ball, Will-o-Wisp, Brick BreakSpecies: FroslassNickname: ShivaTrainer: Klim Prizak.Appearance: Her horns are rather diamond-like.Personality: Shiva is very shy. She does not like to fight, but will do so when Jaydes encourages her. Moriarty is usually the first to protect her.Ability: Snow CloakSpecialty: Confusing the foe with her speed and annoying attacksKnown Moves: Fake Tears (egg move), Ice Beam, Destiny Bond, Captivate, Confuse Ray and Ominous WindSpecies: MismagiusNickname: JaydesTrainer: Klim PrizakAppearance: Looks like a regular MismagiusPersonality: Outgoing and friendly, Jaydes loves to fight.She encourages the other members of Klim's team to fight their hardest.Ability: LevitateSpecialty: Special attacks and disorienting the foe.Known Moves: Energy Ball, Psywave, Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Hidden Power, and Lucky Chant.Species: RotomNickname: EdisonTrainer: Klim PrizakAppearance: Same as any RotomPersonality: Like a hyperactive child, Edison has to go fast. Very easily encouraged by Jaydes, he seeks to impress his fellow teammates.Ability: LevitateSpecialty: Speedy assaults and trickeryKnown Moves: Electro Ball, Hex, Trick, Ominous Wind, Confuse Ray, and Discharge.

IC: Evan Tierra"I dunno what is going on either." Evan said a confused voice, before he saw something that he thought was a mirage.It was Klim Prizak.Evan Was dumbfounded. He thought he was gone.But, as soon as he appeared, he disappeared as if he wasn't there to begin with......"Must be seeing things." Evan thought.OOc: Only Evan has seen this.....:P

Edited by Hades

IC:A dragon landed in Unova, near instantly retracted into a Pokeball. This, of course, was treated as everyday life in the part of town he grew up in. He had switched to a black trenchcoat, sunglasses, and a fedora in the time it took to traverse from Lilycove to this town.He stepped up to a store, taking a look at a newspaper. What he saw was a bit discontenting.Kanto War on Brink of SpreadingCastelia DemolishedHe frowned. The Kanto war was an expected byproduct, but the destruction of Castelia... He decided it might be a good idea to look into this. He subconsciously rolled Lugia around in his pocket, for the moment deciding not to set it loose just yet.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I had been thinking Summer would get the Tepig initially; hence the swapping of Oshawott to Black.

"That guy used some sort of odd attack to transform the Dragons back into their stone forms, which were then picked up by said guy, Orange haired guy, and the formerly cloaked guy." Summer explained, and then paused for a moment. "Then cloaked guy, I guess that's 'Zach', revealed his identity, criminal took off, we gave pursuit, a battle erupted, and that guy stole my Oshawott. He took off shortly after injuring me for the second time... I swear he has a grudge against me or something." Summer said with a sigh, thinking that was all of it.

"I'm not sure how the dragons were transformed back, however... Before the guy attacked, he had a machine in his hand, it looked like... Maybe that was part of the reason."

Black smirked, as he continued to ran toward the gatehouse, and dropped his second smoke ball quickly, even as he dashed through the doors, and then jumped over the counter that the receptionist usually sat at, which was oddly empty, the receptionist must've been elsewhere at the moment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac went through the gate house. He was close.

Edited by Zacax