Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Spotting a tree near the fence, Ryan jumped up and grabbed a low hanging branch. Pulling himself up, he leaped from the branch to the other side of the fence. He hit the ground hard but managed to absorb most of the shock by going into a low crouch.

Ellen was nowhere near as acrobatic as Orange or Ryan. Instead she slowly began to climb the fence, hoping that no Plasma guards were watching. This is too slow, Solo said as he telekinetically lifted Ellen over the fence. "Thanks," she said as Artemis vaulted over. Seeing Terry still stuck on the other side, Ellen quickly recalled him into his Pokeball before sending the Herdier out again on the inside of the fence.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacZac kept walking to the girl, who was she? And why was she here? He was caught a bit when he heard Z-pup bark. He turned around and saw Orange and his friend coming to the area. Great...what of they were wih plasma? "Z-pup keep them busy," he said to his Pokemon and went to the girl and then Z-pup ran towards the two guys

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Evan TierraEvan sighed. He told that person to stay out of this. Guess he was going to have him dealt with later. But first things first...Evan reached the fence and snapped his fingers. A portal appeared under his feet. Another appeared on the other side of the fence as Evan fell through the first one and fell up the other."All right Monstro, come on out!" Evan said, throwing Monstro's poke ball as he ran towards Orange and the others.

IC: Zac and ShadowsZac...I feel a presence...specifically...Landorus...Shadow telepathically said to ZacGreat that Plasma Agent?! Great, since I ticked those guys off I have crosshairs on me now probably, Zac thought

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Sonja Baron - Amusement Park: Sonja blinked at Orange's method of going over the fence. How the heck...?Shaking her head, she continued forward. Without any sort of flashy acrobatics, she jumped and grabbed the top of the fence, pulling herself up and swinging her legs over before dropping down and dusting herself off. The Liberty agent nodded at the others. "Okay. Where to?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: When in doubt, parkour. =P

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange looked around, and noticed the girl about to be bugged by Zac Blazer.

"I'm guessing that way." Orange said, and ran forward with a frown, even as three giant shadows passed overhead...

-==IC: Summer==-

Summer frowned as someone approached her, and she held up a hand, and shushed Zac. She was looking straight at a slightly older man, who simply stood in front of the remains of the Ferris Wheel, a smirk on his face, even as he gripped an object in his hand, and looked up as the three shadows that Orange had noticed moments before, flew over him, and the three Dragon type Pokemon the shadows belonged to, hovered in the air.

-==IC: N/Blair/Whitlea/Ryan "Black" Hikari==-

"There he is." N said, looking down from Kyurem, as Ryan simply looked up, an amused look on his face. The Tyranitar that he owned was standing behind him, as N frowned. "Don't underestimate him, I don't know what he's up to, but it can't be anything good..." N stated, as the other two smirked. Ryan chuckled, as the ex-Energon Agent chuckled for a moment, and then laughed out loud, a malicious look on his face.

"You don't get it, do you!?" Ryan yelled out, and N looked slightly confused, not certain what was going on there.

"What...?" N mumbled, as Ryan held the object forward, pressing a button on the bottom, even as the Tyranitar glowed slightly.

This should work precisely how I want it to... And how he said it would... Ryan thought, as the glow disappeared. N's eyes widened, as he turned his head toward the other two trainers.

"Dodge, now!" N yelled out, barely dodging out of the way as a Hyper Beam ripped through the sky, also barely missing the other two... However, the Tyranitar quickly moved the beam around, sweeping through the sky, as it sped toward it's targets. N simply gasped, as the beam sliced through each of the legendary dragons, barely missing the trainers, causing critical damage to the three Pokemon. Before shocked eyes, the Dragons began to revert to their stone forms... And the second problem was, that the trainers, now lacking a Pokemon to ride on, were still in the air, but that was quickly remedied as, amidst the three trainers yelling out in shock, they began to fall toward the ground.

-==IC: Orange/Ryan==-

Orange's eyes widened in shock, however, he quickly narrowed his eyes, and ran off toward Ryan, or Black, quickly. Ryan simply looked up and smirked, as the Dark Stone fell toward him, and he reached up and grabbed the stone, admiring the dormant state of Zekrom. However, as he raised his hand in an attempt to catch the Light Stone, a flying leg kicked Ryan out of the way; Orange knocked Black to the ground, even as he barely caught the Light Stone, wondering how something so small could be a dormant form of something as large as Zekrom. The last stone, the dormant form of Kyurem, however, bounced off the ground, and skipped away before rolling to the stop at the feet of the mysterious cloaked person from before, who bent down and picked up the God Stone, and placed it in his bag, watching the ongoing situation with a frown, as Orange staggered backwards, and panted, even as Black scowled at the ex-Rocket Agent.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac , "What is going on?" he asked the girl, "What happene to he ferris wheel?! Tell me. Who was that guy? What is going on?"

Edited by Zacax

OOC: ... Did you read all of the post, Zacax, or just the part related to Summer? =P

Older man = Black(Ryan Hikari)

Legendary Dragons = Currently stones.

Just to explain a couple things. =)

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Sorry about that, just a derp moment.

Summer sighed, and shook her head, as she turned to Zac.

"Honestly, do you not listen to the radio or watch TV? The Ferris wheel was destroyed a day or two ago... And I'm willing to bet it was courtesy of the same guy who attacked me earlier in the week; that guy over there. As for what's happening right now, I have no clue." Summer said, as she turned back to watch Ryan, and make sure nothing happened. Oddly, he looked... familiar, somehow.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"I was in Kanto during that time," he said, "Who are you?" he asked the girl.

IC: Ryan Sanders/Ellen
Ellen came to a stop a safe distance from the Tyranitar. That thing nearly destroyed Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem! she thought. It would be best to stay away from it.

Meanwhile, Ryan stopped by the remains of the ferris wheel, ready to send out Quil if Orange needed backup.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Ah, perfect, you give me an opportunity to reveal what Summer does when she's not off adventuring. =)

"My name is Summer 'White' Shirayuki, I'm an agent of Team Plasma, sometimes. I like to track down and arrest criminals." Summer said with a nod, not even realizing everyone was technically trespassing on a crime scene at that moment.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"I'm Zac Blazer, I'm sort of a freelance trainer but I work for Liberty team sometimes. I came back here in Unova to relax and then I find a bombing happened, so then I thought I should get into this. Then I figure out about a group who survived the bombing, and they aren't really pleasedI was asking questions about the event," Zac said, "Summer huh? Thats a lovely name,"

"So that's what happened..." Summer said with a frown, having not actually heard of the reasoning for the evacuation, but knowing almost everything else. She had been about to reply to the Liberty mention, however, figured this situation was more important than people from other teams appearing.

Plus, I'd say some of our members are more brutal than the Liberties have been said to be... Summer thought, recalling the attack the Plasma Agents had launched on her and Zac.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac whistled and Z-pup came after him, "Alright if you a plasma agent, shouldn't you be dealing with whats happening over there?" he asked pointing at the situation with the stones, "Because Z-pup and I will,"

Edited by Zacax

IC - Sonja Baron - Amusement Park: It took a moment for Sonja to take in what had just happened. When it processed, her eyes widened and her brow furrowed in shock and absolute disbelief, respectively."No. Way." She took a step forward. "A Tyranitar should not have been able to do that to three Legendary Pokémon with one attack. How could it have forced them back into their stone forms?" Sonja took a moment to notice what was happening to N, Blair, and Whitlea. Looking up at them, she gasped, sending out Ares and Loki. "Catch them!"In response, the dragon shot forward, grabbing Blair and, for a moment, catching Whitlea's hand, though it slipped a moment later. Loki ran forward and jumped, catching her mid-fall before coming to a hard landing on the ground. That was all well and good--except for that it left N without a cushion to land on.OOC: I do hope you have an explanation for that, Blade.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Ryan
Seeing that N was still falling, Ryan sent out Togie. "Catch that guy!" he cried.

The Togekiss darted into the air towards the green-haired man...

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac"Z-pup lets go," Zac said as he and his growlithe rusher to the falling people.

"Stop." Summer said to Zac with a frown.

"That man is strong. He defeated me in a battle once. Don't just blindly rush in!" Summer called to Zac, and sighed with a shake of her head.

-==IC==-

N, thankfully, was caught, just in time, by Togie, as N happened to fall on top of the Togekiss. The cloaked man nearby nodded, as he saw that N was caught, which was good, and then walked forward.

-==IC: Orange/Black==-

"You think you can just get away with this?" Orange growled, as Black stood up, brushed himself off, and smirked.

"Yes." Black stated, a cold look in his eyes, as he looked to his Tyranitar.

"Stone Edge." Black commanded, as Orange sent out his Bisharp, who took the blow, him and Blade standing side-by-side. However, Blade looked up suddenly in shock.

What is this...? Blade thought, as he looked around, and Blade's eyes widened. "This is...!" Blade said to the group telepathically, and Orange frowned, but didn't pay attention to it.

"Byakuya, use Sucker Punch. Blade, use Close Combat." Orange commanded, however, even as Byakuya prepared himself for the next attack, Blade didn't move, even as Black smirked, and raised his hand as if he were to command an attack...

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Well I have to try, Evrything is worth trying!" he said continuing to head to the scene, "I have to help!!!"

Edited by Zacax

IC:Immediately Alex fell behind in the crowd but he caught word of Amusement Park from the others. He ran there as fast as he could just to catch the dragons reverting to their stone form. "Go Empoleon bust through the fence!" While still running the Penguin Pokemon erupted from its ball and aqua jetted through the fence. "So what'd I miss exactly?"

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange was about to make a sarcastic reply, however, stopped, as Blade's eyes glowed for a moment.

"... Magical Leaf." A voice called out, the same voice Orange had heard earlier, and Orange's eyes widened, as he recognized it. Blade dashed forward, and slashed out with his arm blades, sending glowing blades of what seemed to be leaves toward the Tyranitar, which hit the large Pokemon, and sent it stumbling back. Black snapped his head to the left quickly, his eyes widening, as he took a fearful step back.

"N-no! This can't be! I killed you!" Black yelled out in shock, as a gust of wind blew the cloaked person's hood back, revealing his messy brown hair. The person gripped the edge of the cloak with his new fingerless gloves, and tossed it into the wind, as Zach stood there with a frown on his face.

"Smugleaf, let's go."

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac Zac made it to the scene, it was two people, with three people against one trainer with a Tyranitar. He knew where this would go. "Z-pup, get ready if they need help, but I don't think they need it," he said and his growlithe readied a flareblitz.

"Zach?!" Ryan cried in surprise. "I thought you were dead!" As Togie flew around energetically, Ryan added, "Do you need any help in this battle?"

Ellen turned to Alex. "This criminal, Black, just used his Tyranitar to turn Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem into their stone forms," she explained. "If you're going to help out, be careful."

OOC: Oh by the way, Ajad...

IC: Dack
"Enough playing around," Karen said. "Absol, Thunderbolt. Zoroark, Dig." Absol nodded, sending a jagged bolt of lightning toward Ben's Honchkrow. The Zoroark vanished underground.

"Shieldon, Protect," Dack ordered.Before the Shieldon could get its shield up, Zoroark shot out of the ground with blinding speed, striking Shieldon and knocking it unconscious.

Dack grimaced as he recalled Shieldon. Things were looking bad, but he couldn't give up yet. "Snivy, use Leech Seed!" he called, sending out the Pokemon he got from Jason.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac"What?!" Zac yelled after hearing Ellen, "Alright Z-pup prepare a Flare Blitz,"

IC Alex:Alex's jaw dropped when he saw Zach that he hardly heard what Ellen said, "But Ryan told me you vanished, disappeared, in a sense.....died, how? and why?"IC Ben:"Honchkrow look...." Too late the Thunderbolt struck and severely injured it. "Hang in there use Aerial Ace on Zoroark!" The sudden change in target threw Karen off but she was ready, "Absol use Thunderbolt again!" Honchkrow flew right into the trap and was struck down. "I'm running out of Pokemon here Dack we need to finish this up quick!"

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

-==IC: Zach==-

Zach turned his head to the others with a smile.

"Come on, have some faith in me, you think some Hyper Beam's going to stop me?" Zach asked, but then chuckled, and glared back at Black for a moment.

"I probably would've died; but luckily, Burgh saved me, seemingly at the last moment. Couldn't let you guys know, though, since I didn't know where Black was, and I wanted to have the element of surprise. Burgh still owes me a battle, but when I saw Black, I knew things weren't going to go right, and chased after him. Couldn't warn N, however..." Zach said with a scowl, as Black looked between the Snivy, the Gallade, and the Bisharp; as well as Togie, Z-pup, and whoever else was preparing to fight. Black took a few more steps back, however, and smirked.

"Well; I've got what I came for." Black said, and Summer growled, and ran toward Black quickly. Black noticed, and shook his head, and had his Tyranitar fire a Hyper Beam at the ground, in an attempt to stir up dust, which worked somewhat, as both Zach and Orange covered their eyes with their arm; even as Black took that moment to attempt to escape.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"Digger go!" Zac said as he got out his Excadrilll, "Don't let that guy escape! Follow him Z-pup!"The Excadrilll and the growlithe then ran towards to Black who was escaping

IC: Evan TierraEvan watched the scene unfold. He raised an eyebrow at Zach's return. Didn't he die in Castelia? He recognized Black and saw he was trying to escape...."Monstro, Hydro Pump on his legs." Evan said pointing at Black.Monstro spat a large volume of water at Blacks legs, aiming to either slip him up, or knock him down.......

Edited by Hades

-==IC: Black==-

The only problem with the attack, was the head start Black had. Black quickly jumped up, and grabbed onto one of the low-hanging beams from the collapsed Ferris Wheel, and swung away from the attack, which had been aimed at his legs, and quickly landed, wincing at the impact, however, he quickly got up again, and began running off once more, as Summer slipped on the water briefly, and fell down. She shot Evan a glare for a moment, and then kicked off from the ground into a run, pursuing Black once more.

Edited by An/A Blade

"Togie, after him!" Ryan cried as the Togekiss darted into the cloud of dust in pursuit of Black.

IC: Dack
"You think I don't know that?!" Dack growled as his Snivy unleashed a Leaf Tornado on Zoroark. "We have to win this battle -- without Karen, we have no way of helping the victims of the Darkrai!" Despite Snivy still being on the field, Dack sent out his last Pokemon: Swellow. "Use Brave Bird! Attack at full force!" The large bird Pokemon tucked in its wings, recklessly dive-bombing toward Absol at full speed.

"Absol, Night Slash!" Karen cried. The two Pokemon hit each other at the same time, knocking each other out.

"A sacrifice play to take out my strongest remaining Pokemon," the Elite Four member observed. "I see you will stop at nothing to save the ones you love. I admire that. But I still have one Pokemon left. Zoroark, Night Daze!"

"Snivy, look out!" Dack yelled as the Zoroark unleashed a shadowy blast of crimson energy.

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac"Alright Z-pup flare blitz, Digger use drill run!" Zac commanded. Z-pup then became engulfed in a blue fire and started runner faster towards to taret and Excadrilll used his drill run underground, "Don"t let that guy escape!"

Black made his way around the remains of the Ferris Wheel quickly, weaving his way in and out of the beams in an attempt to stop the attacks directed at him. Black understood the others were pursuing him, even as he had recalled his Tyranitar before he started his escape; and began to make his way toward the exit to Route 16. Once he had reached there, he could spring his trap on the foolish people who were following him at that moment.

OOC: I just want to get the battle to a more suitable place. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac and ShadowsI think we should go after him too Shadows said Zac through telepathy"Lets go then," Zac said holding Bladesman's pokeball and then ran off to pursue the man.

Togie swooped back and started motioning frantically to the east.

"Black's getting away, but if you ride on Togekiss, you can both catch up to him," Ellen interpreted.

"Right," Ryan nodded, not questioning how Ellen could so easily understand a Pokemon that was not her own. "Let's follow him, then." The Liberty Agent jumped onto the remains of the ferris wheel and from there leaped onto Togie's back. Pokemon and trainer then flew out to the east, searching for Black.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: ... Ooh. This oughta be interesting. =D

After a little while of running, combined with the fact that the ferris wheel's ruins were semi-close to the exit of the city, Black made it to the gatehouse, and panted for a few moments. Black then ran through the building, as the attendant in the gatehouse looked up for a moment, blinked, shrugged, and looked down at her paperwork again.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac Zac made it to the gatehouse and caught up to his growlithe Z-pup, where Digger was the two didn't know. The trainer and his Pokemon ran into the gatehouse and went through it, hopefully they were getting close.

"There he is!" Ryan said, spotting Black run into the gatehouse. Togie banked to the right, ready to dive. If they timed it right, they might be able to dive-bomb Black as he exited the gatehouse.

IC: Ellen
Ellen turned to the rest of the group. "Come on, we should help them!" she cried, starting to run off in the direction the Togekiss had flown.

Edited by Konuju