Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Shadows"Landrous!" Shadows said and kneeled before the legend,IC: Zac"Was that the legendary?" Zac asked walking towards it.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Orange==-

Orange turned around and looked at Sonja in confusion, even as Landorus appeared and yelled out.

"Hmm?" Orange asked, not sure what was going on, honestly.

OOC: Ouch. I think I might've gone overboard on poor Kyle. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Evan TierraLandorus sighed and said in a voice that seemed to imply he was not in the mood for this, "Yes, I am a Legendary Pokemon, but prefer to not think so highly of myself. I also am shocked at YOU."Landorus pointed at Zac, his eyes looking quite furious."I agree with Landorus.", Evan said in a tired voice, "You don't seem to get the idea that, this is not your fight! So, please stay out of it, or I will have to arrest you."Evan hoped that would stop this madness, as his pokemon were still hurt from the battle with Hayes. He was also weary due to all the anger and judgement he was getting from Rood and now Kyle........

IC: Zac"hey!" Zac said, "I'm sorry if i am sounding like a nuesense , i'm still wanting to help, if you want me to screw off fine. But don't forget this is my home to," he said walking off, "let's go shadows!"IC: ShadowsShadows felt stupid, "I'm sorry...but you were not the presence I felt, mainly because you were in a poke all, I felt something different," he said, but then went after Zac. "why are we leaving them, they could use our help,"IC: Zac"you heard Landrous and that agent, they told us to screw off on a war that's in my home. I'm still gonna help wether they want me to or not, I was there in Kanto with Gavin maybe he could tell me something, if I knew how to contact him..."IC: ShadowsShadows went back over there to the group, "What my friend ment to say was that he wanting to offer his help after realizing what happened, I'm sorry if he angered you all,"

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: Oh, he's not the only one who that has happened to, Blade; he'll get over it. :PIC - Sonja Baron - Pokemon Center, Nimbasa: Sonja lowered her voice as Orange approached. "Do you remember that girl that Black attacked in the desert?" she asked. "In that video he sent you? I saw her in the crowd earlier, heading toward the fairgrounds, I think." She rubbed her head, glancing around."Sorry--I would've mentioned it earlier, but I couldn't remember where I had seen her before. You know, with... everything going on..." She went silent for a moment, choking up slightly. "Sorry; I'm... I'm just having a really hard time with... Kyle and... I don't... Why would Sophia do that?"IC - Kyle Eston - Pokemon Center, Nimbasa: Kyle had set his bag on the bed as soon as he had entered the room, locking the door behind him. He pulled out Suicune's egg, saying nothing and staying completely still as he stared at it for several long, painful moments. The only sound around him was the ticking of a nearby clock, a noise that seemed to cut through the silence like the beat of a hammer on steel. Her words continued to echo in his mind, causing his heart to ache with each word.Please, don't mourn me. I will live on... even without my memories...Don't mourn me...He bit his lip, feeling more tears running down his face. How could he not mourn her? They hadn't known each other for long, but they had talked a lot. In their time together, Kyle had felt true happiness, free from the doubts and sadness that had held him down ever since being forced into Team Liberty's stupid war. She had been a true friend--a motherly figure like the one that had been stolen from him all those years ago...... and now this.Without a word, he placed the egg back into his bag, his only consolation being that she was, technically, still with him. But... would she be the same when her egg hatched, as she continued to grow again? Part of him hoped so.Part of him didn't want to find out.He went into the bathroom, hoping that a shower would make him feel better. At least it would clean the grime and dirt from Coeur Tower off of his face...IC - Sages/Blackskull - Plasma Castle, Black City: "We are not letting this matter rest, Gorm!""We aren't discussing it--or jumping to conclusions--without more information," Zinzolin stated before Gorm could respond. "That's final, Rood; I suggest you think about more pressing matters." He shook his head, looking at Blackskull. "We apologize--""--you apologize," Giallo said. Zinzolin ignored him."--for our behavior," the purple sage continued. "This is a stressful time for all of us.""I understand," Blackskull said. "If it's not any trouble, I would appreciate the chance to send a message to Markus Aleivy; he can send us Team Liberty's information on John Ford for you to review." Zinzolin nodded in confirmation and appreciation. Blackskull turned and approached a nearby console, activating it and sending a message to Goldhawk explaining the situation--including a brief note about his own survival."Excuse me," Richie said, approaching the sages. "Mr. Tierra mentioned that he had a group with him when he confronted Hayes. This is the same woman that you sent my son after. Is there any chance you would be able to find out if he survived?""We'll do what we can," Gorm said. He smiled kindly. "I'm sure he's fine; Evan would have mentioned otherwise." He looked at a nearby agent. "Send a message to Evan Tierra; find out who all accompanied him in his battle and what casualties, if any, resulted from it." She nodded, heading off to a nearby room."Thank you, sir," Richie said, bowing slightly. "I can't express how much I appreciate this."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Shadows and ZacShadows returned back to Zac as they walked off."Zac where are we going?" shadows asked the trained, "If they say we can't be in this fight we will be," Zac said as he kept walking."Zac if I am not mistaken, didn't that plasma agent say you shouldn't get into their fight?""They were annoyed because I was asking them questions about what happened, excuse me for being the ink who didn't know of the events I just returned back to Univa and we had a terrorist attack in Castelia! We don't want to talk to you because you have known!""Zac calm down! This isn't the time to be angry at someone you don't know, what matters is protecting Unova, can't you contact Gavin for help?""The Pokemon center is the only way I can contract him without having to have a phone number or something like that, they can contact the Lavender Town Pokemon Center tell Gavin whose calling. But those I just met went in there and if I go in they think I'm gonna annoy them, so therefore, we are to Driftveil," Shadows grabbed Zac and pulled him back to the center,"What are you doing?!" Zac asked"you being an cool dude, just don't let them see you, and don't make contact with them," Shadows said,"fine...I just hope they don't get when I come back in, I just hope Gavin may know about whoever this terrorist is,"

IC:Poliwhirl proved not to be as fresh as Hex had believed. The final attack lashed out upon it took it out of the fight, re-capsuled and slung into his bag.Though Pulser was knocked back by the Gyarados's last strike, he retained consciousness and roared loudly. He attacked Walrein viciously, both heads shooting high-power beams of energy in its direction, zeroing in as they tore up the flooring.Minun leapt around, sure that he could see the battle through, until he, along with his tag partner, felt a distinct chill in the air. He was buffeted by the blizzard, but kept on. He was going to go out with a bang. A Thundershock locked in on Walrein, electrifying and likely paralyzing if it hit.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"She expected us to survive," Ellen told Sonja quietly. "Sophia's last words... 'Remember what I told you...' why would she say that if she didn't expect at least the two of us to make it out alive?"

"Maybe, despite how she loathes the war, Sophia Baron still cares for her sister," Ryan suggested, walking over after taking his Pokemon back from the nurse. "Not sure why she'd want to spare Ellen as well... I guess it's because she isn't involved in the war."

If only you really knew, Ellen thought, staring at the ground as she recalled Sophia's remarks about her potential.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: ZacZac entered the center and tried to get to the phone system without any member is that plasma agent's getup seeing him. Didn't want to get them bugged off again.

Orange's eyes widened briefly as Sonja told him who the girl he had seen was, and that finally clicked in his mind, as he realized that's where he had seen that one girl before, and he nodded, however, when Sonja started to become slightly emotional, he walked up to the Liberty agent, and placed an arm around her, in an attempt to console her.

"I don't know... I'm not even going to pretend I know. I'm not going to say everything's okay, because it isn't, and we all know that. However, it is alright that you didn't remember that at first; I didn't even recognize the girl when I noticed her; the last day or so has been hectic, so much has happened, and we don't know what the future has in store... The best we can do, however, is to stay strong." Orange said, hoping that would work; because he was never one to really console people, and after the incident in the tower, he wasn't entirely certain how well the consoling would work.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac looked back and saw Orange and someother girl, they were talking about something...it was something bad if they had worried faxed on them. He sighed and walked over to ten to apologize

IC: Evan TierraEvan heard the beeping of his pokegear and saw he had a message. It said to give a detailed headcount, including names, for those who were in the battle against Hayes. Landorus waited by his side, holding his shoulders. Even he took a great deal of damage from the battle. Evan returned him and handed the Nurse all of his pokeballs, and showed her his Plasma Badge, just in case she had reservations about healing Landorus.Evan then walked up to Sonja and Orange and said, "I am very sorry about this. I shouldn't have let her get away. But we must focus on the now. That is, we must fight that person from Castelia."Evan then scratched his head and said, "I need to do a headcount for Plasma. It's for those I fought alongside. I assume there were no more casualties, aside from Suicune? Seth, who was that who walked off after Orange slapped him? I got his last name but not his first."

Edited by Hades

IC: Zac"I hate to intrude," Zac said coming to the group, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for bugging you, especially after the events that recently happened. I was confused since unreturned and I am sorry," he apologized for actions hoping he didn't cause more grief...

Orange nodded at what Evan said, and listened to what Evan said.

"No casualties of our group, thankfully, and that would be Kyle Eston." Orange stated, though was slightly hesitant still, but knew secrets with the government at this point would just be bad news.

-==IC: Team Aqua==-

The Aqua guards stared in shock, as the two, technically three, attacks hit the Walrein quickly, and slammed it backwards into the wall. The Walrein looked almost as if it could still fight, as it attempted to stand up, however, it simply groaned, and collapsed to the ground, even as the guard recalled the Pokemon, and took a fearful step backwards.

"W-what are you?!" The guard asked, not having met much opposition in the past, aside for the Gym Leaders, and some other strong trainers.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac decided to walk off before he heard something he didn't want to hear, or them ranting on him for interrupting again...but what about casualties? Alright now he had to call Gavin if he knew anything about the terrorist attack in Castelia.

IC:"What am I?"He looked thoughtful for a second. Slowly, Pulser moved in behind him, heads grinning. Their teeth were razor sharp, eyes full of hate."Very angry."The dragon snapped forward, teeth attacking the guards viciously.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Hex smirked, Pulser smashing through the door (taking a portion of the wall as well) and crashing through the wall behind that, into the hall. It flew down, searching for its teammate and Jennifer.The trainer looked over the guard's mangled corpse, taking most of his possessions, including his money, his gun, and...no, he tossed the Pokeballs aside. They were worthless.As Minun leapt upon his shoulder, he headed down the path Lark had taken.OOC: Anywhere for me to move him? It seems his entire group is now inactive.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Sonja Baron - Pokemon Center, Nimbasa: Sonja wiped her eyes, looking up at the others after a moment. "Thanks, guys," she said quietly. She retrieved her team from the nurse, having had them all healed despite most of them not having been injured. Brushing back her hair, she looked around. "So what's the plan? Are we going to prepare and then go, or should we go after her immediately?"OOC: SG: I think at this point the only really active TL people are in Unova, so unless you want to join them I would suggest trying to contact the others in your current group.On a semi-related note, I've been meaning to bring this up for a while--but what would you guys think about possibly increasing the character limit? It might help add more life to the RPG, but it's just an idea at this point.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: ZacZac got to the phone system and began to contact Gavin at the Lavender Town Pokemkn Center."Hello lavender town Pokemon Center? Could you put a Gavin on the phone? Tell him it's Zac Blazer,"

OOC: Increasing the limit might work well, especially since the RPG has grown since it's start, and even since the last limit increase.

"I think we should go after her now, since most of us should still be prepared, however, if anyone needs to prepare, we can wait for them." Orange said with a nod.

OOC: This reminds me of an RPG now. =P

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Everything's going wrong; Castelia's destroyed, the Kanto War's on the verge of spreading to Unova... It's Ford's fault, as usual. =P

In other news...BW2 SPOILERS AHEAD!

Kyurem is confirmed to be the remnants of the split of Reshiram and Zekrom from the Original Dragon! =D

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: Probably; he could get to actually freeing it first or so.

/EDIT: Of course, Mangai was on recently, but he hasn't posted here for a little while at least.

Edited by An/A Blade

OOC: FYI I will have limited access to the internet for the next 10 or so days, will be back by the Fourth of July.

IC: The Stun Spore was like sweet nectar to the Heracross. He took a long deep breath of it in. Then he grinned as he beamed with power. He then struck a pose... which was actually him trying to attack but conveniently was paralyzed as it looked like it was a pose.

So in exchange for a paralysis, we get a huge attack boost... Jamie thought as Pelleas fell over in the pose.

"Pelleas" she said as he got back up, "Use Aerial Ace!"

Wings flapping, his arm became engulfed in light as Pelleas launched himself at his opponet.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Increasing the character limit would probably work. I'd just have to come up with ideas for another character.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"I'm ready to go," Ellen said, sending out her Pokemon.

"So am I," Ryan said. "I think we should leave soon; the longer we wait here, the more time that girl has to leave Nimbassa or something."

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

"Alright then, let's go." Orange said with a nod, as he made his way out of the Pokemon Center, and began to push his way through the crowd, hoping that the others were following.

I don't know if she was leaving Nimbasa... Orange thought, as he recalled that she seemed to be pushing her way through the crowd... Headed toward the Amusement Park. What's happening at the Amusement park to make everyone so interested in it? Orange wondered, but concentrated mostly on getting there first.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac"No I don't remember his last name," Zac said with his palm on his face, "Look this is urgent! Is there a Gavin whose a Zac Blazer, because I'm Zac Blazer, and this urgent!" he said to the nurse on the phone. He grabbed out his poke all holding Z-pup and let him out just to walk about for a bit, this could take a while...

IC: Evan TierraEvan sent a message containing the names of those present at the battle with Hayes, adding a note that a Suicune did die to aid in their escape. He then took back his pokemon, thanked the nurse and followed Orange."Lead.", Evan said, bowing with a flourish, "I shall follow and help as much as I can."

OOC: SG: Go ahead with the Lugia thing. Although I'm not sure how he could hear about the events in Unova, tbh--that would have to be figured out.Minun: Hurry back.(Although your absence makes a reply for Ethan my lowest priority right now, so this is a win. :P)Everyone: All righty. I'll give it more thought before deciding, but chances are it'll happen. How big of an increase should it be?IC - Sonja Baron - Nimbasa: Sonja glanced at the staircase before following after the others. As they walked, she sent a quick message to Kyle to let him know where they were going. She frowned as she looked up, noticing that the Ferris wheel was... gone.What happened here...?IC - Gavin Braner - ?: As Zac would quickly find out, Gavin had left Lavender Town shortly after Zac and Chaz had, heading in an unknown direction. For the time being, he seemed to be out of contact.IC - Sages/Richie - Plasma Castle: The Sages' attendant sent a quick confirmation to Evan before returning to the counsel chamber. She handed the information off to Gorm, who quickly relayed it to Richie.The Liberty Agent let out a sigh of relief, thanking the Sage before moving back toward Gold and Blackskull--the latter of whom having finished sending his own message at this point.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac"He isn't here? Where is he?!" he asked, "You don't kno-AW GREAT! Ugh...look, inform the pokemon centers in Kanto, that if this Gavin who knows me comes to ten, tell them to call me it's urgent!" he said, "I jus said it was Zac Blazer! I know...I know calm down...just pass the message to the pokemon centers of Kanto, thank you," he said and then hung up, "Just my luck...probably the only who can help and he isn't at a place I can contact! Typical...when you want a rocket agent, they don't come..."

IC:Hex hurried into the room Lark had gone into- but the trainer was nowhere to be found. It seemed Josef had dissapeared. Hex sighed but kept on, spotting it: a red and white Pokeball clamped inside a stasis chamber. He took out the first killed guard's access card and shoved it in, to no avail. Access denied, as he'd expected.As all else failed, he took out his gun and put a bullet in the stasis chamber, the liquid draining. He smashed the glass with his fist and grabbed the Pokeball of what he sincerely hoped was Lugia before hurrying off. He went into the hall, where Pulser and Jackal had returned, but no Jennifer. He sighed, deeper, but hopped up on the dragon.They flew up high, at least fifty feet into the air as it started to rain. He looked down in his bag at the precious cargo he now possessed. With Lark and Jen missing, he was practically alone in the world. That was, except for a few exceptions. All in Unova."Pulser..." he said; the dragon grunted in response, "Take us home."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ZacZac edited the Pokemon center and saw people heading towards the amusement park for some reason and then looked up to find that the famous ferris wheel was missing! How could it be?! Zac then called Z-pup and when Z-pup got to him, he and his Pokemon dashed off to the amusement park to figure out how this happened!

Edited by Zacax

Orange had noticed the missing Ferris Wheel earlier, and it was part of the reason he wanted to go there. However, he quickly spotted the girl jumping the fence that now blocked off the Amusement Park from general access, and frowned.

"That way!" Orange called to the others over the crowd, running toward the Amusement Park. One way or another, questions would be answered, and soon.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: Zac Zac and his growlithe made it to the amusement park. No one was permitted in. What was t today? Was everything in Unova inaccessible? Zac made sure no one was looking and jumped over the fence, if he got caught by Plasma it wasn't good.

Edited by Zacax

OOC: Just be glad there's no singing kids doing repair work because of a bunch of Crustle. =P

-==IC: Surroundings==-

Oddly enough, there were no visible Plasma guards; which was odd, since they should have been patrolling the perimeter... Though it was lucky for Zac, of course.

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: ZacZac walked towards the ferris wheel, why Plasma agents weren't infesting this place was beyond him. He turned and saw a girl and decided to walk to her, "Hey excuse me! You over there!"

IC: Ryan
Ryan noticed the girl jump the fence and then saw Zac do the same. Under ordinary circumstances, he wouldn't have thought much of Zac following the same girl they were trying to find. But after having Regis turn on them, Ryan was a little suspicious. He continued to run toward the fence, determined to find out what was going on.

Edited by Konuju

Orange frowned, as he saw Ryan outpace him quickly, and picked up his own pace, as he dashed toward the fence, and then effectively ran up it's chain links, before vaulting over the top, and landing heavily on the ground, though his legs absorbed the brunt of the shock... It still caused him to stumble slightly, however.

OOC: No response from the girl until everything is set. So Zacax, just sit tight for a little bit, as she'll respond to you when everything is set. Shouldn't take too much longer.

Edited by An/A Blade