Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

OOC: Nara: Technically speaking, yes. Although, while there hasn't been mention of it snowing, there also hasn't been mention of it not snowing. :PGood point, though. Keep that in mind, everyone.Blade: Rivals indeed. :PAjad: With the exception of the trainers that Nine has found, the Darkrai have basically been putting everyone who hasn't escaped to sleep. Their nightmares and fear are powering the Void Towers above each town/city. At least, that's if I'm remembering things correctly.Also what Konuju said. :PIC - Kyle Eston - In the Air: Well, that explains that... "Kyle Eston," he answered, sliding off of Jaeda's back as the Flame Pokémon touched ground near the other end of the bridge. "I'm a trainer from Kanto."He figured it wouldn't be a good idea to tell her that he was with Team Liberty. For one, he didn't know if she was aware of what was going on over there; and even if she did, there was no telling which side she actually supported in the war. Not that she could actually do anything regardless of which group he was with, however...IC - Sages/Sonja/Etc. - Sages' Chamber: "Indeed," Gorm said to his fellow sages. "Regardless of how Mr. Tierra handled the situation after following Ms. Baron, the fact of the matter is that she is not currently a threat; from the descriptions in Evan's report, she was already severely injured from the extensive use of her psychic abilities, likely as far over the edge as one can get without immediately dying from the effort of maintaining that power. She will be of no use to anyone for the time being--whether they wish to use her for more destruction or, in our case, to find answers."Nods and murmurs of agreement gradually--and somewhat reluctantly--spread out among the Sages. Eventually, Gorm linked his fingers together, resting his chin on his hands."Therefore, I think we can all agree that, at least for the moment, this matter is not of dire importance," he continued. "What is done, is done. If there are repercussions to be felt, then we will face them when they come.""Very well," Ryoko said. "However, that leaves the matter of what happened in Nimbasa, as well as Team Liberty and Team Rocket's involvement--or lack thereof--in Castelia's destruction.""They weren't involved in destroying it," Sonja said. "Only in trying to prevent it... even if we failed. Why is that even in question?""Your sister's justification for her actions indicated that her aim was to make us step in and stop your war," Rood said. "Which, let it be known, we refuse to do with force. We have, however, made numerous attempts in the past to convince the leaders of both groups to cease their pointless conflict, precisely because of this sort of thing. As such, both groups are to be held partially responsible for what happened in Castelia--though to what extent is still to be decided. Do not fear, however," he added, noting the look of outrage on Sonja's face. "We realize whose plan it was; we only wish to reveal to the two groups what their inability to cooperate accomplishes. Nothing more, nothing less."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac and Victoria"Come out Aurora and Ninja!" Victoria called, and the Eevee and Bijarp came out, "Z-pup, flare blitz on Ninja, Valor Skydrop on Aurora!" Zac commanded, and Z-pup became engulfed in flames charging at the Bisharp, while Valor picked up Aurora and took her to the air.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC Ben:Lightlying tapping on the door of his own home, the door swung open with a creak. Slowly walking in he turned to be greeted with the familiar surroundings of home. That moment of happiness from being home turned to anger as on the floor before him lay his parents in Darkrai's slumber. "Karen quick they're in here!" He continued towards them when all of a sudden a deep, thick bark was launched at him. Out of the shadows came a strong looking MIghtyena. Just then a flashback played in Ben's mind of his families two Poochyena playing in the yard with him. "Hey calm down it's me Ben, I want to help Mom and Dad." While placing his hand out to be sniffed he eyed the Pokeball laying next to his father. After the Darkrai attacked the ball must have opened and Mightyena found them like this. The big dog like Pokemon tried to bite him again.OOC: Can edit if this isn't right or okay, I am so lacking details of the attack. What I'm getting at is Mightyena wasn't out of its Pokeball when the Darkrai attacked and when it came out it stayed silent so it wouldn't be attacked.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: Victoria and ZacValor dropped Eevee to the ground, with it now slowly getting up,"Aurora, use Sand Attack!" Victoria said, and then the Eevee starte to create a cloud of sand to protect herself.Meanwhile Z-pup was charging at Ninja, "Night Slash!" she commanded,The Bisharp nodded and used Nightslash to knock Z-Pup aside."Get up and use Flame Wheel!" Zac commanded, "And Valor use Brave Bird!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Orange==-Orange frowned as well."Sirs; I understand that you wish to simply mention that to both groups; however, I can't help but think there's something bigger happening with this." Orange said, suddenly remembering the Hojohsin League, and his eyes widened, as he wondered if they had a connection."In fact, I don't know if word has spread here yet, and I apologize if it's information already known, however; three rather big things have recently happened over in Kanto." Orange said, and hoped this wouldn't make things worse."First off, there is a splinter group of Team Rocket that wishes to stop the war, lead by Bounty. This happened only recently; a few weeks ago at most. Secondly, there's a group that recently arrived in Hoenn, and took over the government there, calling themselves the Hojohsin League... Given that they tried to arrest Rockets and Liberty agents, as well as general enigmatic information I discovered, I'd be willing to take a wild guess that they are connected to this terrorist group; if only because of similarities in their apparent goals." Orange explained, but then frowned."However; this war, this group... They aren't really even the worst of everything happening in Kanto right now, I want to say." Orange said, and closed his eyes."There is a group of Darkrai who have banded together, and has covered Sinnoh in shadows; I saw it with my own eyes. I don't know what's happened since, however." Orange explained, the frown still present, as he opened his eyes."I'm not trying to say that this attack was justified; Castelia should not have been destroyed at all. However, I think something bigger is going on, though what I don't know. That's just the feeling I have." Orange said, and then sighed."There's two other things I want to bring to attention; one statement about other recent events, and one question about the past..." Orange said, and paused for a moment."First of all, there is a criminal that we had been tracking; who had also been in Castelia... We nearly had him caught in Nimbasa, however something went wrong, though what exactly I can only guess at, given that I arrived on scene late, due to everyone flying there." Orange said, with a slight shrug."However, he transformed the three Legendary Dragons of Unova legend back into their stone forms, and took off with the Dark Stone; though what he's planning I don't know." Orange admitted, and then frowned."As for the thing about the past, though..." Orange said, and looked straight at the Sages."I have been wondering something; have you gotten any further to finding my parents' killer or killers, yet?" Orange asked, finally asking the question he had been wondering about since they walked into the castle.OOC: If you don't want some or all of this information known to Plasma, just tell me, and we can call this retconned. =P-==IC: Summer==-"Kanto?" Summer asked, and thought for a moment, as she thought about that, and Kyle's name."Were you with others who are in a group?" Summer asked as she got down off of Jaeda, curious about that fact, as she recalled some of the group saying the name Kyle while they were talking.

IC: Zac and VictoriaValor hit into Aurora, while Z-pup used flame wheel. Eevee was hit bad, while the Bisharp was still standing, dispite the flame wheel."Ninja, iron head on Valor," Victoria said, "And Aurora, use Bite on Z-pup!"

OOC: I guess no big snowstorms have happened. :P But on that note, would the fact that it's winter be a justifiable reason for a hailstorm?IC - Pierce, Route 114, HoennPierce couldn't tell if it was nighttime or not; it was always dark. He was beginning to feel tired, though, he wasn't sure if it was due to fatigue or need for sleep. It was probably the latter, but he didn't know how long he'd been in the cave. "Man.." he said, stretching his arms. "Let's find a place to sleep. It's kinda cold."It is winter. Nevertheless, the cave was quite warm. I'll get some leaves and we'll make a bed near the water. It's strange; cave water usually isn't that warm. There's probably a spring nearby."Alrighty.." Pierce said, rubbing his eyes as he walked back into the cave. Inside, he found a crater near the water; the falls were far enough to dim the roar, and the ground was warm. Dusknoir entered, and Pierce shouted for him. Once his Pokemon arrived, he let Snowrunt out, and the three of them slept on the makeshift beds Dusknoir brought in.

-==IC: Zach==-Zach and Elesa finally reached the bridge, and Zach looked around in intrigue, as they walked across."I must admit; I've never seen anything like this before." Zach said, and Elesa nodded."Not the first time I've heard that. I'm just too used to it by now, of course; but I guess it's fair enough. There are better bridges, though." Elesa said with a shrug, and Zach nodded, as they continued across the bridge toward Driftveil...

IC: Dack
"Umbreon, Assurance!" Karen cried, sending out her Umbreon, which knocked the Mightyena away from Ben. "It probably saw whatever attacked your parents and got spooked when you suddenly walked through the door," she said. As Umbreon kept the Mightyena at bay, Karen knelt down to examine Ben's parents. "They are still alive, just sleeping," she observed. "They appear to be trapped in a nightmare, which makes sense considering that the culprit is a group of Darkrai."

"So what can we do about it?" Dack asked as he leaned against a wall.

"The Lunar Wing from a Cresselia has been known to cure a Darkrai's nighmares in the past," Karen said. "But from what I've heard, these are ancient and powerful Darkrai. A mere Lunar Wing might not be enough to free them from the nightmare."

OOC: Would it be possible for at least a few of the people in Sinnoh to still be awake and in hiding? I was planning on having Dack reunite with one of his childhood friends in Snowpoint.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra"Thank you, sirs." Evan said, a bit of relief in his voice.Evan then turned towards the group of trainers his expression serious."I stand by the Sages' decision.", Evan said, his voice sounding warmer and cheerier, "But, I will stand by you guys and gals, seeing as though you helped me greatly in Castelia."Evan turned back to the Sages and said in an official voice, "The criminal Black deceived two members of our group outside of Black City. They have gone to find and capture him..."OOC:

Username: Hades (Alku)Name: Lafoyae BelroseFaction: Team RocketHometown: Saffron CityAge: 24Appearance: Black hair with streaks of purple at the ends. Fair skinned and beautiful. Her eyes are a piercing blue. Wears a black Rocket longcoat with black pants and black tennis shoes.Personality: Timid. Tends to not connect with people or understand why they do certain things. Tends to look a bit aloof when talked to. She prefers not to fight or use her pokemon to fight.Background: Having lost her voice at a very young age, LaFoyae joined Team Rocket as a spy. She feels like a bird trapped in a cage due to her feelings about the war and why it is being fought.Pokémon: Accelgor and Conkeldurr.Species: AccelgorNickname: NoneTrainer: LaFoyae BelroseAppearance: No differencePersonality: Serious and silent. He is utterly dedicated to his work and his master. Pals around with Lafoyae's Conkeldurr.Ability: UnburdenSpecialty: Best at disruption and surveillance TacticsKnown Moves: Acid Spray, Double Team, Spikes (Egg Move), Final Gambit, Yawn, and Acid Armor.Species: ConkeldurrNickname: NoneTrainer: LaFoyae BelroseAppearance: No Difference aside from a Toxic Orb necklace around his neckPersonality: Brave and strong willed, LaFoyae's Conkeldurr is very protective of his master and will not hesitate to beat down anyone who would hurt her.Ability: GutsSpecialty: He is best at beating down the foe with brutal physical strikes.Known Moves: Mach Punch (Egg Move), Drain Punch (Egg Move), Bulk Up, Stone Edge, Scary Face, and Focus Energy

OOC: Blade: It's fine. They knew most of that already from other people.Nara: Sure.Actually, now that I think about it, part of the reason as to why there's no snow in Hoenn and Sinnoh could be explained by the Darkrai... but, eh, whatever; background environment; assumptions made. :PKonuju: I'm sure that's fine.Hades: Approved.IC - Kyle Eston - Edge of Driftveil: "I was with a group of my friends earlier," he said carefully. "A bunch of guys and two girls, more specifically. Why--did you meet them?"Depending on how she answered, he could potentially let the charade drop, as Summer most likely would know by now that the others were with Team Liberty (and Rocket and Plasma.)IC - Sages/etc. - Plasma Castle: "A Rocket splinter group?" Blackskull repeated, extremely surprised--and suspicious--that Bounty, of all people, would ever try to seek peace with Team Liberty. Two of the Sages looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "Excuse me--as you know I haven't exactly been around recently, so this is... news.""We can explain it later," Sonja said to her leader. She paused for a moment, glancing at Gorm. "By the way, Blackskull, sir... it's good to see that you're still alive, as off-topic as this may be." Blackskull smiled and nodded at her. He looked back at the Sages."Regardless, Team Liberty is willing to accept partial responsibility for Castelia's destruction," he said. "It's obvious that the war is part of what has been driving Ford and his group forward, and it was started by Team Liberty. I'm sorry to say that much of the current conditions in Kanto and its related regions are an offshoot of our own actions, as much as others would want to deny it."Gorm nodded at Blackskull, before turning to Orange. "As for your information on Ford and this Hojohsin League, as well as the Darkrai--you are correct in assuming that we have already learned of it," he said. "On top of our own observations of the League, Team Liberty was kind enough to, upon request, divulge information on both of the other forces. Initial research has suggested links between the former two. As Rood said, we are aware of who was behind the attacks--blame will not be misplaced.""Wait, I thought Team Plasma wasn't interested in the other regions?" Sonja spoke up."We do not get involved in their wars," Zinzolin explained. "To do so would be to break our own beliefs. However, the rise of a new government--particularly after the old one has been dismantaled by a group unrelated to the new one, as in this case--is a concern of ours. It's like adding a new chemical to an equation--you never know just how it will react, and thus, we have been watching Hoenn, keeping an eye on their activities--just in case.""Regardless, the Darkrai threat has been explained to us by Mr. Tierra," Bronius said. "We are currently weighing our options in regards to approaching the issue. Their pertinence to the situation, however, is minimal, unless you are suggesting that Ms. Baron's aim was to unite Team Liberty and Team Rocket against the Darkrai--something that, from the sounds of it, is already at least partially in progress."Giallo shifted in his seat. "You have segwayed us nicely into our next topic of concern, however," the Yellow Sage said. "We received reports of... explosive... activity in Nimbasa earlier today and yesterday, the result of which was the comatose states of both Blair Black and Whitlea White, as well as the transformations of Kyurem, Reshiram, and Zekrom back into their stone forms--as you said--on top of even earlier attacks in the city coinciding with the destruction of parts of the fairgrounds. I presume that the man responsible is this 'Black' that Mr. Tierra just mentioned--whom, I presume further, has no connection to Blair?--however, we lack concrete details." He leaned forward. "Perhaps you lot could fill us in?""Appropriate action, of course, will be taken once we know more, and the aforementioned agents will receive a small punishment for this mishap," Gorm added to Evan. He looked at Ray, frowning slightly at his question. "That is probably a question better asked in private, after the rest of your friends are dismissed."OOC: Mainly because I don't know anything about it off the top of my head, Blade... :3also *whistle whistle* still awkwardly waiting for a reply from Minun to push Ethan and them forward.... :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC Ben:Releasing Poochyena out allowed Mightyena to calm down as it now knows who was here. "I have heard the stories of the Lunar Wing, its rumored to be on some island in the ocean past Canaclave City. There's no way we can get there let alone know if wings are even there." Ben began pacing around his living room taking glances at his parents. At least they aren't dead. Remember this could be worse."We'd be pushing our luck with that for sure." She said while slowly getting up. "If thats what you said it was just stories I don't want to rely on that. It'd be a waste of a mission."IC Alex:He was happy people had spoke up. Particularly people who had a way with words and making and impact like Ellen. Certainly he would have had one of his anger outbursts like usual and end up in a cell like usual. Alex chuckled to himself at the thought.

OOC: That whisltle is my cue isn't it.

IC: "Yeah I guess I'll see you then," she said to the departing Ethan.

Turning towards Lucia she said "Um, about five years now," she said.

She did not mention that those five years encompassed her entire life.

OOC: Waiting for Umbra to make flashback

OOC: By the way it seems that Lilycove has been attacked by the Darkrai, how's Pierce doing?

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Swablu and Lickitung with Cloud Nine everywhere. And, you know, Psyduck.And there's an NPC named Pierce isn't there. ><IC - Pierce, Route 114, HoennThis morning had not been a good one.Actually, Pierce couldn't tell if it was morning at all. The sky was just as dark as it was before, the temperature was still the same, cold. Regardless, he continued up to route, as he had been for the past hour. The frequent Pokemon attacks and the ice on the ground prevented him from moving any faster, though, Snowrunt felt right at home.The Snow Hat Pokemon danced across the frozen ponds. The ice seemed thick enough, but Pierce didn't want to fall into it. However, it was either that, take a frozen bridge, or go over the mountain into a forest. "Erm. Dusknoir, carry me across?"Dusknoir sighed. You know how big this pond is, right? I'm not going to carry you.Pierce rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said, stepping onto the bridge. Like the one in Meteor Falls, the handrails were wearing down, but it was in pretty good shape. "At least this one can't fall down.."He heard a crack. Looking up, he saw Snowrunt on the other side, but he couldn't see Dusknoir... Another crack. Pierce looked back, and he found what he was looking for. Dusknoir was behind him, hammering a stone into the ice. Oh, so it was thick. He realized, though, that the bridge wasn't suspended at all. It lay on the ice, and with all the added weight, there was no way it would stay. Pierce burst out laughing, from nervousness. Faster now, he began walking across the bridge.Crack. Crack. The ice shattered.Pierce looked back; the bridge had already hit the water with a splash. He shut his eyes and ran.He didn't know exactly what happened, but Pierce tripped when he ran onto the ground again. He got up and turned to Dusknoir. "You're a #####."It got us here a lot faster.

OOC: Nara: There is, James Pierce(Didn't say anything about a first name. =P), but you should be used to sharing names by now, given everything with Zac(Flash AND Blazer now) and my Zach, back last time. =P But yeah; quick wiki check shows absolutely no-one with the first name Pierce as a trainer. You're fine in that respect. =)-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded."I'm pretty sure I did; they were after the same person I was; a criminal with black hair, who attacked me earlier. Of course, he slipped away again, and took my Oshawott in the process, but... In a way, that could be considered a trade, though obviously I'd wish to have it returned." Summer said, and paused, as she realized he wouldn't understand what she meant."The criminal, the others called him 'Black', released his Tepig, which I then took ownership of, and just evolved." Summer explained with a smile.OOC: That's okay about the response; I had expected a 'we still haven't gotten any leads' type of response, so this is slightly better. =P-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded at the question."Black is simply his codename. His real name is Ryan Hikari; who is the brother of one of our companions, the other one who is late for this meeting, Zach. Ryan started to boil with rage after an incident six years ago, involving a dual Unovan/Kanto citizen; my sister. He isn't Blair, though, and isn't a sibling of his or anything, to confirm." Ray explained, answering that question first."He is the one behind that explosive activity however, and indeed transformed the legendary dragons into their stone forms. Somehow, his Tyranitar's Hyper Beam was able to turn them back, which caused the three Heroes to fall; though they were caught. I'm not entirely certain how they fell into a coma, though." Ray admitted; that was news to him. He decided to start the story at the beginning, however."Let me explain some things, such as the incident I mentioned. As you likely already know, my sister, Jessica Hakuda, was killed six years ago. Ryan was an eye-witness to the attack, from talk of the neighbours who also saw the incident. Ryan then joined Team Rocket initially, under pressure from them during the grief that followed, along with the subsequent death of his parents, and he assumed his brother at the time. We all did." Ray explained, and paused for a brief moment."Ryan defected from the organization after a while, however, simply using them to gather strength, and rid himself of what morals he had seemingly. His movements were erratic after that, but confirmed things he did, involve an attack on Cerulean in recent months, an attack on one of your agents recently, and the recent incidents here." Ray said, and sighed."He was present in Castelia before the bombing, and seemingly killed his brother, however, Zach was barely saved, luckily. He doesn't seem to be part of the actual attack on the city, but I can't be certain of that... After all, Sophia showed up during our fight with Ryan; which let out the information about the bombs, luckily." Ray said, and then frowned slightly."Going back to the stones for a moment, however; two of them are in seemingly good hands. The agent we mentioned earlier, I believe she was called 'Summer', took custody of the Light Stone, and the other one is in definite good hands. The only one that Ryan got his hands on, was the Dark Stone. I would've preferred none of them, but Ryan was closer for that one." Ray stated, however, he didn't mention right then that Zach was the one who had the God Stone. He trusted the sages somewhat; but he noticed they had a tendency to slightly overreact, and while he wanted to be open about Zach being Ryan's brother, he didn't want to give them fuel to arrest Zach or anything.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded at that."Very cool. I've been here shorter in comparison, however." Lucia admitted, however, didn't elabourate."Though... I've been forced to stay on the sidelines for silly reasons." Lucia added with a scowl, obviously not liking that.-==IC: Zach==-Zach said nothing, as the duo continued across the bridge, and noticed Driftveil approaching rapidly on the horizon, and that the space left to cross on the bridge was decreasing quickly."We'll split ways once we get to Driftveil... However, I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you again shortly." Elesa stated enigmatically, which caused Zach to be slightly confused, however, he didn't have time to think about it, as they were indeed approaching the end of the bridge.OOC: Also, forgot to mention, but I finished my sprite of Zach. =D

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

"Well, one way or another, we will find a cure," Dack insisted. "But for now, I think we should head to Snowpoint."

Karen glanced out the window. "This storm doesn't seem like it's going to let up anytime soon," she said. "Are you sure you still want to--"

"Yes!" Dack nodded. "Ben, I know this is supposed to be Sunyshore, but do you happen to have any rain gear?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC Ben:"We can rumage around, I'd assume we have something lying around." The group split up to look throughout the house. Ben had gone upstairs to where his room was. Slowly he pushed open the door. All of his stuff was put away and in boxes on the floor. It looked like someone was moving into the room not that someone had lived there. He saw a box labeled clothes and tore it open and went through its contents. Some hats and a jacket that would be too small for the boys but maybe Karen could fit. He then closed the box and left the room closing the door behind him. His parents room he had a much better find with a few jackets from his father and a dress coat from his mom. Going down the stairs he shouted, "Guys I found some things, but it isn't the best rain gear."

IC: Zac and VictoriaThe fight continued to go on and on. Each Pokemon was pretty damaged, but that changed."Come on Valor! Brave bird last time on Aurora!" Zac commanded. Valor nodded and flew at Aurora, becoming encloaked in a blue light and flew at high speed at the Eevee. After that final attack, Aurora was knocked into the building, and fell. Fainted."Nice job Zac," Vicotria said with a grin,"Nice job Val...huh?" Zac stopped talking once he saw Valor glow.....was he?OOC: Species: BraviaryNickname: ValorAppearance: No deference, other than the blue coat of feathers is black.Ability: Sheer ForcePersonality: Being more courageous, Valor has become more selfless and brave, and also, a lot bolder than he was as a Rufflet.Speciality: Valor is best in physical attacks.Moves: Thrash, Brave Bird, Ariel Ace, Slash, Defog, Sky Drop.

Dack looked at the coats and jackets with a slight frown. "It will have to do," he shrugged. Taking one of the coats, Dack pulled it on over his own shirt and jacket. It was a little loose, but it would at least protect him from the rain. "Last time I went from Sunyshore to Snowpoint, I flew on my Swellow," he said as Ben and Karen put on their own rain gear.

"Unfortunately, we can't do that this time," Karen shook her head as she zipped up the jacket Ben had given her. "I don't have any flying Pokemon. Not to mention, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to fly in this storm, anyway."

As if on cue, a flash of lightning temporarily illuminated the skies outside the window.

"Right," Dack nodded. "I guess that means we're walking."

Edited by Konuju

IC Ben:"Oh this is going to be a long walk." He grabbed his newly packed bag of things from his house and pulled up his hood. With that he opened the door to the storm outside. If this is how the whole walk to Snowpoint is going to be I may jump of Mt. Coronet.

OOC: Since I don't want this to die, I'll just have Zach arrive in Driftveil. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked off the bridge, into the 'park' that was just outside Driftveil City, and looked around, as he walked forward; accidentally missing Kyle and Summer on the way."Well; I need to get ready. Take my advice; look around, you might find something you're interested in." Elesa said, as she walked off, seemingly to the south, but Zach paid little attention, as he was literally looking around for the moment. This had a very interesting feel to it, in Zach's opinion.OOC: Still setting up what'll happen, but things'll go a lot faster now. =D

OOC:I'll be posting as soon as Parugi does. I have to wait for him to approve of Valor evolving.

OOC: Actually, I don't think there are any spoony bards yet, but there's certainly an opportunity for them to show up now. =P-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded."They say I can't fight. I can fight alright; though I'm obviously even better in a support role." Lucia said with another nod; as if trying to convince someone, maybe herself, that she could indeed fight.

IC: Evan TierraEvan noted that the Sages looked a bit confused at what Orange had said and sighed."Sirs, if I may help out.", Evan said, his voice sounding a bit dryer than usual, "The three Dragons were knocked back into their stone formes, Black has one of them with him. He was also not responsible for the Castelia Bombing. That is most of what I got out of that, sirs."

OOC: My sincerest apologies for that unfortunate intermission...Minun: I'm sure James Pierce is doing very well--he did say that he had protection against the Darkrai, didn't he? ;PAnyway, I need Jamie and Lucia to finish their conversation before I can post as Ethan again. So yeah.Also, yes, Rocket Separatists are playable--why wouldn't they be? XP If you want Jamie to become one just have her switch over to them in the future or some such course of action.Zacax: Approvededed. Although I would like to remind my co-GM that he also possesses the ability to approve profiles in addition to saving the RPG from dying after less than a week of no posts from me. ;3IC - Kyle Eston - Edge of Driftveil: "That would be them, then," Kyle affirmed, standing up and placing his good hand in his coat pocket. He recalled Jaeda into her Pokéball. "I don't suppose they mentioned anything about why we all decided to visit Unova at the same time?"IC - Sages and etc. - Same as before: "That is easier to process," Gorm said, glancing and smiling slightly at Orange. "If what you say is true, then we're going to need more than just a few agents--particularly a pair who were duped into believing that he was innocent of something as simple as a theft--to go after him. From the sounds of it, though, it shouldn't be difficult to find volunteers." He nodded at the group in front of him, referring to their original mission. "As long as we can keep Mr. Hikari from gaining possession of the other stones--or from activating his--then we might be able to stop this from escalating any further.""Wait a moment," Giallo said. He looked squarely at Orange. "You say that the Void Stone--""You mean the God Stone?" Zinzolin asked. Giallo waved his hand at the Purple Sage, rolling his eyes."God Stone, Void Stone, Gray Stone, same difference--different names for the same object, just like the Dusk and Light Stones," he said. "As I was saying, you never said who gained possession of Kyurem's Stone. Regardless of how good of hands they are in, it's stupid to keep that information from us when we're fighting the same impending doom--it could be the difference between Kyurem going on a rampage, and Kyurem helping to defeat whatever Mr. Hikari throws our way.""Once we know that information--and preferably the last name of the Plasma Agent who has the Light Stone; there is more than one 'Summer' in our organization, as you can imagine--we can send out more agents to help protect both stones," Bronius said. "It's a matter of national security; we can't take any risks right now, especially after Castelia.""Just to add, since you've expanded on it already," Gorm said suddenly to Orange, his eye glinting sadly. "We still haven't found any leads on the incident. I apologize for our lack of progress."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Pierce is fine, but Lilycove is not? Good to know.

I wasn't thinking of having Jamie switch, I was just tossing out ideas for a new character I plan on (or two, no real plans yet.)

And yes hint taken.

IC: "As long as you can fight at all I think they would have no reason to make you sit out missions. If we had more healers in the field, casualties would be much lower, wouldn't they not?"

"Listen I have to start preparing to leave, so I have to go now, is that alright?"

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Zac and VictoriaA Braviary stood in place of Valor. The Rufflet had evolved. It cried a powerful battle cry, and flapped his new, and bigger wings. He looked to his trainer and nodded as did Zac. "Brave bird lets go!"Valor nodded and flew at the Bisharp, "Flare Blitz!" Zac said to his growlithe and it two charged at the Bisharp.Victoria was amazed and now had fear, fear that she would loose. Which was so far, looking like the sister would.

OOC: I apologize; I honestly hadn't expected such a lot wait, otherwise I would've approved it sooner. *Hangs head in shame*-==IC: Ray==-Ray first nodded to Gorm, understanding, even if it was frustrating inwardly, that his parents being killed wasn't a crime that could be solved without evidence... And the killer seemed to have done well to keep that out of sight. However, he hadn't initially wanted to explain about who had gotten the God Stone; but figured that would be unavoidable now."I apologize for not mentioning that. Zach Hikari, the one I mentioned as "Black"'s brother, managed to recover the God Stone, luckily. Zach was the first one to oppose "Black" too; I had heard of someone hunting the criminal before I found out Zach was alive the first time. That is why I say the God Stone is in good hands; because he's been doing everything he can, all along, to try and stop this madman's rampage." Ray explained, hoping that he didn't just put a capture warrant on Zach's head by doing that. They had had enough innocent people nearly getting arrested."As for Summer, I believe she said her codename was "White", and I also believe her last name might be Shirayuki... That rings a bell, to me." Ray said, recalling that information. Heading back to Gorm's comment, he nodded again."Fair enough. I can understand that evidence is hard to find; especially when you're dealing with fire... Too many Pokemon can burn things, after all." Ray said, though inwardly felt like he was back at square one.-==IC: Summer==-"I expect that they were there for the same person I was in the Nimbasa Fairgrounds just now; to try and capture the criminal who attacked me... Given the conversation they had had in the Nimbasa Fairgrounds, and then later on, given they kept calling him "Black". Don't know how he could've gotten that nickname, though." Summer said with obvious sarcasm, as she rolled her eyes... Given that Black wore a lot of black or dark navy blue clothing.-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia nodded."Very well. I'll probably be getting going soon myself; hopefully we'll meet again soon, as it was nice talking to you." Lucia said with a nod.

OOC: Wait, who's the Co-host? Blade? :| Where have I been?IC - Pierce, Route 114Pierce stood with his hands on his hips as he faced the lonely house on 114. "They say there was a madman living here at one point," he said. "Looks like nobody visits anymore, though. It's pretty dead, even without all the ominous mist." There were boards nailed over the windows and the door. The paint was chipping off. Some roof tiles were missing. "What an ugly place." Pierce said. "Open up the door, would you?"Dusknoir nodded and used Shadow Punch, breaking through the boards.Inside wasn't any better than out. A table collapsed into itself, the bookshelf was on the ground, books scattered on the floor. However, there was a large hole in the ground. A path continued from it, and there was a switch next to it. "Here. Juan should be here." Pierce said, pressing the switch. Lights filled the underground path."Just need to find him, grab him, and we can get out of this cursed region."

OOC: It happened during your absence. He offered me the spot partly due to the fact that all the other co-hosts had disappeared with no warning. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked into the main portion of Driftveil, amazed by the bustling nature the city had."Wow... This place is huge." Zach said, as people walked around, bumping into him by accident at times; he inwardly wondered if some of the Castelia refugees were sent here, due to everything that had happened in Nimbasa, combined with it being only so big. However, he bumped into a random clown, who spun around when he noticed Zach."Oh! A customer! Would you do me a favour, and take this bike?" The clown asked, handing a foldable bike to Zach before the Liberty Trainer could object or protest."Thanks! While our main building might be destroyed right now, it's still good to have advertising!" The clown stated, as he ran off, leaving Zach dumbfounded, as he simply looked down at the bike, not sure what use it would really be.OOC: I figured if Zach isn't going to get a flying Pokemon right yet, he might as well have a way of getting around the region quicker. =P

IC - Seth:Seth paid no attention to the words of his companions and those of the Sages. Instead, he continued his mental "assault" on Evan. 'You know, these guys aren't all that impressive. Seriously, these guys are like a group of bungling morons. Kinda like Liberty and Rocket, but lead by a bunch of old coots who probably could droop dead at any moment.' Seth mentally sent to Evan. 'Honestly, the only reason I'm still with Liberty is because I got a prrrromotion! This war bores me, but the Darkrai thing got personal when Damien got involved and kidnapped Klim and Bria...'Just as Seth mentioned the Hero of Reverse, he could have sworn he saw and apparition of his friend in the room. Seth shook it off. 'I must be going insane...' he thought to himself.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Zac and VictoriaVictoria called to her Bisharp, "Night Slash!" she commanded. The Bisharp simply striked at the Braviary and causes it to faint. Even though the powerful being evolved, he had taken to much recoil damage...Z-pup's flare blitz manged to hit the Bisharp, and now it came between the two. Things were tensing up.

Pulling up his own hood, Dack followed Ben, picking up the pace to a quick walk. The rain didn't bother him -- he was only moving fast because he wanted to get to Snowpoint as soon as possible. He moved quickly and silently, and it wasn't long before the three reached the gatehouse at the west end of Sunyshore. Traveling through the gatehouse, they reached a long stretch of beach. Dack picked up the pace to a run as waves crashed onto the shore.

Edited by Konuju

IC Ben:Keeping up with Dack was a pain but he understand the hurry. If they kept moving they'd easily make it there in a day and a half. The weather while a bother to them wouldn't really slow them down any."You know running in heels isn't ideal." Karen was shouting from behind them. "Remember I'm used to being in the League most of the time. Turning his head back towards her Ben smiled and shouted, "Barefoot madam, barefoot."IC Alex:Stepping forward in front of everyone caused eyes to peer at Alex harshly. "I volunteer." He swallowed hard. "I volunteer to go after Black. I want to get him back for that Oshawott." Alright either what I just did was dumb or I'm overthinking.

OOC: Whoa, BZP looks different...Minun: The rest of the city evacuated; why wouldn't he have done the same? ;3And kk.Blade: np.IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil: Kyle nodded at Summer. "All right, then," he said after a moment. "We should probably get into town; don't want to risk falling over the edge again, right?" He began walking through the trees, heading toward Driftveil. It was getting late; at this point he figured that if she knew that they were part of Team Liberty... Well, she would make it known.IC - Sages/etc. - Sages' Chamber: "We will send out agents to assist in protecting both stones, then," Zinzolin said. "Thank you foor your cooperation, Mr. Hakuda.""I suppose that's it, then," Gorm said. He looked at Alex. "Rest assured, you won't be the only one searching for Black--the lot of you may continue your operations in Unova--discreetly. And as per our deal with Mr. Eston..." He nodded at Blackskull, Gold, and Richie. "You three are free to go. Would you like transportation back to Kanto?""No, sir," Blackskull said. "The majority of these people are with Team Liberty; I would prefer to stay here and assist them. I'm sure my colleagues feel the same." He looked at Gold and Richie, both of whom nodded. The Team Liberty leader turned back to the Sages. "We'll make sure things stay quiet.""Very well," Gorm said. "I believe that is all. Unless...?" He looked at the other Sages, none of whom said anything. He looked back at the others. "You're free to go. However, Mr. Tierra, we would like to speak with you--as well as Miss Baron and Mr. Hakuda, assuming you still wish for a more in-depth discussion of your case."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Zac and VictoriaZ-pup was charging towards the Bisharp, going faster and faster as he approached the blade wielding pokemon. The Bisharp looked to his master waiting for a command. Victoria looked at the situation, and then said, "Use iron head to counter it!" The Bisharp nodded and charged head first at then dog Pokemon. Z-pup kept charging, not carrying for the iron head, neither did it's trainer.

OOC: Whoa, BZP looks different...Minun: The rest of the city evacuated; why wouldn't he have done the same? ;3And kk.Blade: np.IC - Kyle Eston - Driftveil: Kyle nodded at Summer. "All right, then," he said after a moment. "We should probably get into town; don't want to risk falling over the edge again, right?" He began walking through the trees, heading toward Driftveil. It was getting late; at this point he figured that if she knew that they were part of Team Liberty... Well, she would make it known.IC - Sages/etc. - Sages' Chamber: "We will send out agents to assist in protecting both stones, then," Zinzolin said. "Thank you foor your cooperation, Mr. Hakuda.""I suppose that's it, then," Gorm said. He looked at Alex. "Rest assured, you won't be the only one searching for Black--the lot of you may continue your operations in Unova--discreetly. And as per our deal with Mr. Eston..." He nodded at Blackskull, Gold, and Richie. "You three are free to go. Would you like transportation back to Kanto?""No, sir," Blackskull said. "The majority of these people are with Team Liberty; I would prefer to stay here and assist them. I'm sure my colleagues feel the same." He looked at Gold and Richie, both of whom nodded. The Team Liberty leader turned back to the Sages. "We'll make sure things stay quiet.""Very well," Gorm said. "I believe that is all. Unless...?" He looked at the other Sages, none of whom said anything. He looked back at the others. "You're free to go. However, Mr. Tierra, we would like to speak with you--as well as Miss Baron and Mr. Hakuda, assuming you still wish for a more in-depth discussion of your case."
OOC: Woot, Gold will help. =D-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded, at both the conditions and the request to stay."Yes, sirs." Ray said, as he did want to compare slightly; he did want to find out the truth, and to maybe get permission to investigate their old summer home in Undella Town, which was near where they were killed.OOC: I'm kinda mentally retconning a couple things, but it shouldn't affect anything. The main thing is the actual location, which I think I might have figured out.-==IC: Summer==-"That's very true." Summer said with a slight chuckle, as she followed Kyle toward the actual city.None of them... Actually seem like what I've heard. Summer thought, an intrigued look on her face.That group, who he's with... They're likely all Liberty, since Zac was with them. But, they don't seem like the Liberty agents I've seen and heard of before... Summer thought, rather confused about that by that point, but mentally shook her head.I can find the truth about that eventually; I don't really care right now... And not just about them; about those Plasma agents who were trying to capture that Meloetta...

OOC: But if Karen's wearing heels, wouldn't that mean that she's been hanging out in Dark Cave with those heels?

Dack continued running as Karen stopped to take off her heels. He could see Valor Lakefront off in the distance. Even though he was starting to get tired, he forced himself to keep going. He wouldn't stop until they at least got to the lakefront. And even then, they wouldn't take more than a five minute break.

IC: Ryan
Ryan looked at Blackskull in surprise. "It would be an honor to have you join us, sir," he said. "I, for one, agree with Alex. I won't stand for that criminal stealing that Oshawott."

Edited by Konuju

IC: Zac and VictoriaThere was a huge flash of fire and the shining color of grey as the two attacks collided. Wen the flash vanished, and the smoke settled, Bisharp was out cold. Z-pup was the last standing, but fell a minute after the smoke cleared. Zac returned his Pokemon, as did his sister."Nice job," Zac commented to his sister,"Thanks Z," she said,"I'm gonna heal my team and fly off to Driftveil," Zac said walking off,"Wait for me!"