Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Zac B.Z-pup wagged his tail with excitement, ready for any battle. Zac however, was a bit nervous. He has to focus at his fullest in battles. Outside of the Pokemon battles, people don't think of him as the guy who managed to get eight badges and beat the elite four, or a great trainer to be exact. He didn't care, only two people knew, Victoria and Summer did.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"Aw, man!" the roughneck with the Bisharp cried. "Da 'lil girly's got friends!" As he said this, the Krookodile was hit by the Ice Beam and Razor Shell, knocking it back a few feet. The Bisharp took Loki's Dynamic Punch head-on; the force of the attack knocked it into the wall of the alley, barely hanging on to consciousness. "Bisharp, give 'em another Aerial Ace!" The Bisharp picked itself up and with lightning speed slashed at Artemis, knocking the Mienfoo out.

The victory was short-lived, however, as Ryan sent out Quil. The Typhlosion unleashed a Flamethrower on the Bisharp, knocking it out.

"Oh, no!" the roughneck cried as he recalled his Pokemon. "Dave, I need backup!"

"You'll pay for dat!" the second roughneck glared. "Krookodile, Thunder Fang!" The Krookodile, ignoring the pain from the Shell Blade, leaped at the Oshawott, its fangs crackling with electricity.

IC: Dack
"Let's go," Dack said, hopping onto Luxray. The trio continued on to Valor Lakefront, then turned north toward Veilstone. Looking up, Dack noticed that the storm had subsided, but dark clouds still covered the sky.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Xaeraz: It's just starting, luckily. =) I think everyone else had decided to go on vacation at the same time. =P Brackets will be announced once Rej gets there; as I believe everyone else is near, or inside, already. =) All I can say is this, however: Poor Summer.-==IC: Ray==-"Take the hit." Ray order, as the Oshawott was knocked back a little ways, and then began to glow, much to Ray's surprise. However, he simply smiled."Revenge!" Ray yelled out, as the glowing Oshawott shot forward, and evolved mid-way through; slamming into the Krookodile powerfully, despite being paralyzed then. Ray simply looked at the roughneck with a scowl."Why don't you pick on someone your own size!?" Ray growled, as he shook his head."Aqua Jet!" Ray commanded, as Torrent kicked in, powering up the Dewott's move, as it headed toward the damaged Krookodile quickly.OOC: Hmm, I never ever updated Shell Blade's name. xD I'll remedy that now.HozukimaruSpecies: DewottTrainer: OrangeGender: MaleAppearance: The only difference is that the shell has a pointed tip to act better at stabbing than normal. The shell's also become slightly larger, more like a sword now, though still with the spear-like qualities.Personality: Hozukimaru never gives up. Literally. If he gets into a battle, especially one he likes, he stays in there for the whole fight; he even fights to attempt to get out if he gets out before the fight's suitably over. He's also rather short tempered, and picks fights for little or no reason. His evolution has not helped this at all.Ability: TorrentSpecialty: Physical Attacks.Known Moves: Razor Shell, Retaliate, Revenge, Aqua Jet, Air Slash(Egg Move), Swords Dance.I was going to save that for a later fight, but I figure this would have been seven battles right now.

IC: Tell me again how you overslept. Please."Shut up, Anya! I can handle these things!" Rej snapped back, throwing on her toolbelt and running out of her room, the ice ghost floating along behind.It sure looks like it from here, yeah. Almost oversleeping our first chance at anything fun in years, and missing the first real meal you've had? Truly on top of things.Rej chose to simply growl something unpostable in reply as she zipped through Driftveil, skidding to a halt at the tournament grounds."Am I late?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Evan Tierra/LandorusEvan had finally caught up with Landorus, taking a few breaths."Landorus, at least warn me before you do that.", Evan said, smirking, "Now what's this I see? Two fools picking on a little girl and her pokemon?" Unforgivable. Landorus, attack that Bisharp."Landorus nodded before roaring mightily. The transformed Abundance pokemon charged towards the Bisharp, and rammed into it.....

IC: Rej nodded, keeping it just ambiguous enough that it could be either dismissive or thankful, and strolled into the building as if she had owned it all along.My god, Reggie. Your arrogance will be the death of us some day.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC - Pierce, Ocean, HoennPierce stared out of a window in the captain's room, as Matt steered the ship to Pacifidlog. The water was calm for now, but anyone who listened during Geography in Orre would know that everything near Pacifidlog was fast-moving. It was a miracle the Corsola kept the town afloat for so long."Hold on, the water's about to get rough," Matt said. "We're getting close, though."

IC: Alex"Empoleon slow it down with another Ice Beam!" Krokodile responded this time, it lept around the alley way onto garbage cans and boxes with the beam following it. Its eyes still locked onto Dewott. Eventually the Ice Beam clipped its tail and through off its speed. Instead of properly attacking Dewott it was going for a collision with it.IC: DackGlancing around at the slightly better weather put a smirk on Ben's face. "Least the storm stopped. I don't think I have ever been this soaked before."

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: Lafoyae Belrose, Saffron City Train StationLafoyae was nervous. She, among others, were sent by Sleight to various places to keep a watch out for suspicious individuals. Ever since Sleight got wind of an attack on Team Liberty's base and the sealing of the Unown, she's been moving from place to place, sneaking around, gathering information for Sleight. All in the hope of preventing anyone from doing the same to Team Rocket.She stood around the station, her Accelgor standing next to her. She wanted to get this over with so she could move on to the next mission. She only hoped this would not be as boring as her last mission.

IC: Zac B.Zac bent down and petted his growlithe, and took off the pokemon's hat and placed it in his bag, he didn't want the hat to get ruined, speaking of which, he pulled out a pair of aviator goggles and placed them on his hat. Now he was prepared for sandstorms and other sandstorm related moves.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Landorus nodded before roaring mightily. The transformed Abundance pokemon charged towards the Bisharp, and rammed into it.....

OOC: Um, Bisharp was already defeated.

The victory was short-lived, however, as Ryan sent out Quil. The Typhlosion unleashed a Flamethrower on the Bisharp, knocking it out.

"Oh, no!" the roughneck cried as he recalled his Pokemon.

Thrown off by the Ice Beam, Krookodile's Thunder Fang missed. Dewott slammed right into it with Aqua Jet, pinning it against the wall and knocking it out.

The roughneck quickly recalled the Kookodile and moved to the other end of the alley to rejoin his fellow roughneck. However, right after he passed in front of Ellen, he lunged toward the Purrloin, hoping to catch it with his bare hands.

However, before he made it to the cat Pokemon, Landorus rammed into him, knocking the wind out of him.

"Y-you'll pay for dat!" the roughneck with the Bisharp stuttered as he helped his friend up. "D-don't think we'll forget you! You'll be sorry you ever messed with us!" With that, the two roughnecks scampered down the alleyway and out of sight.

"Artemis!" Ellen cried, cradling her Mienfoo, who had been knocked out in the battle. "Thank you for trying your hardest." She turned back to the Purrloin. "Are you okay?" she asked. "That must have been pretty scary."

Ellen reached down to pet the Purrloin, but the cat-like Pokemon swiped at her, leaving three scratch marks in her arm.

"Ouch!" Ellen cried as the Purrloin darted away down the alley. Terry started barking again, prepared to chase after it once more. "No, Terry!" Ellen called, clutching her arm. "It's not worth it!" The Herdier whimpered as he went over to Ellen and licked her wounds. "That poor Purrloin," she muttered. "He just doesn't know how to keep himself out of trouble."

"That Purrloin's nothing but trouble," Ryan said as he knelt down to investigate the claw marks on Ellen's arm. "These don't look too deep, but we should probably take you to the Pokemon Center just in case."

"But that Purrloin is just stealing food so he can eat," Ellen insisted. "I feel sorry for it."

"Purrloin are thieves by nature," Ryan shook his head. "You can't trust them."

"Is that what your Pokedex said?" Ellen asked. "Then your Pokedex is wrong! I don't believe any Pokemon naturally does bad things. It's just unfortunate circumstances that force them to attack and steal in order to survive."

"Right," Ryan said, picking Ellen up. "Let's get you cleaned up. Remember we've still got a criminal to catch."

OOC: Dack IC coming later.

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned, but was more focused on the roughnecks that just fled."Honestly, they have no sense of morality..." Ray muttered, as he shook his head, before looking at Ellen, who had just been scratched, agreeing subtly with Ryan.

OOC: That is what I get for not paying close enough attention.IC: Evan Tierra"We'll deal with 'em later.", Evan said, his expression serious, "We have to get her to the Center."Landorus stomped over to Evan and growled in a friendly tone, licking one of his front paws. The Abundance pokemon then walked over to Ryan and Ellen and spoke to Ellen via telepathy, "You are correct, young one. We are neither good or bad."

OOC: No problem

"Thanks, Landorus," Ellen smiled at the Abundance Pokemon.

"Wait a second," Ryan said, pointing to the four-legged Pokemon. "That's Landorus?"

IC: Dack
Riding on their Pokemon, the trio made it to Veilstone by late afternoon -- although it was impossible to tell what time it was by looking at the dark skies. However, the Game Corner remained lit up like a beacon. "If we keep going, we should be able to make it to Celestic Town by the end of the day," Dack said.

Edited by Konuju

IC - Pierce and Eric, Pacifidlog Town, HoennPierce stepped off the boat, thanked Matt, and walked down the famous Floating Town of Hoenn. "Well," he said. "why did you want to come here?"Juan. What better place for him to be?"Somewhere a little less obvious.." Pierce checked his surroundings. The ocean, as wide as it could be, seemed to be surrounded by disconnected cliffs and rocks. "If anything, he's probably in a cave up there somewhere." He kept walking to the north side of town. Like the forest village, Pacifidlog was free of black haze. Children were playing in the water, people having sunset dinners.--Eric looked up from the ocean to see a boat zoom back to the mainland. The passenger was walking up the logs to his house, so Eric figured the man knew him. "Hey!" Eric called, getting out of the water, not realizing he was basically naked.

IC - Goldhawk - Office: "Go ahead," Goldhawk said to James. As the Executive left, the Liberty Leader took a seat again, picking up the file he had been reading before and continuing from where he had left off, all the while reviewing what James had just told him...IC - Kyle Eston - Tournament: Kyle, likewise, had registered and moved to the waiting area with the others. He leaned against a wall, slightly off from the rest of the group of participants, his arms crossed as he looked out upon the field, listening to the announcer as he spoke. He frowned as a thought occurred to him.Maybe I should have called Parugi back from storage, he thought, realizing that half of his team consisted low-leveled Pokémon--and in one case, a several-weeks-old baby dragon that still had yet to actually see combat. Kyle sighed. Oh well--more training for the others, I guess. And I do still have Kitheus and Jaeda... He looked at the other trainers. Wonder who I'll get to fight first...IC - Sonja Baron - Black City: As the others talked, Sonja recalled Loki, looking up as something occurred to her. She looked at the others. "Say, does anyone know where Blackskull, Gold, and Mr. Eston disappeared to last night?" she asked. "I don't remember them staying at the Pokémon Center."I wonder if they've left to pursue Black already, she thought. Three powerful trainers like them... They probably figured they could operate better on their own...IC - Ethan Worth/Quincy Adams - Train Station: "... hope you don't mind my expressing surprise at your joining us, Miss Adams," a male voice said. "We were under the impression that the employer wanted us to test this ourselves, but the addition of yourself and the Genetic Pokémon are certainly appreciated.""The pleasure is ours," Adams responded. Ethan frowned, detecting that familiar, hidden tone of superiority behind her words. "After all, this will be an... unusual experiment. You're going to need someone who can stop Nine if he chooses to get involved. Considering the circumstances, however, and the distance from southern Johto, I don't believe he'll be a problem. Still, you never know.""Indeed," the other voice said. "I trust you know the details regarding what will occur during our test?" Numerous sounds of shuffling--Ethan took that to mean that they were beginning to move, presumably to board the train."I do," Adams said. "And I look forward to it."The man chuckled. "Oh, believe me--so do I. Now, let's see..." He paused. "Where has Achan disappeared to?""Right here, sir!" a tired voice called as a series of rapid footfalls--like someone was running toward the group--sounded. This new boy panted slightly as the others stopped, allowing him to catch up to them. Ethan peered over the luggage he was hiding behind, looking at them while they were distracted."Shame on you," the first voice--an older man, probably in his fifties--said disapprovingly to the younger, mid-twenties one. "We operate on a strict schedule--you should know that.""Sorry, sir; won't happen again," the younger boy said. Adams stared curiously at him, though didn't say anything as the older man sighed."I trust you won't let it," he said. Without another word, the group began moving again, beginning to board the train. As he walked, the younger boy--Achan--looked in Ethan's direction, catching a glimpse of him, much to Ethan's panic.For a moment, he figured he had been exposed. But no--the blonde-haired boy merely smiled very slightly, a devious look in his eye, and he winked at the Rocket agent, before following his peers. Confused, Ethan slowly stood up, wondering what had just happened, before moving back into the crowd, looking for Jamie and Lucia.Not good... Not good at all...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Zac BAlright...I already know Summer's set, most of of my guys can take 'em, but that Gyarados is powerful...if Z-pup and Bladesman can't knock I down we are screwed. Now Zach's...no clue...same goes for Kyle...and the other guys? Well I know that that guy has a Sayble...I don't think I pronounced that right...whatever I wasn't good with Pokemon that originated from Hoenn. I now Summer wouldn't be that much of a challenge, no offense, but I hope she makes it past the first round.

IC: Evan Tierra"That is indeed Landorus.", Evan said, grinning from ear to ear, "That is his Therian Forme, which he turns into when he is reflected onto this."Evan carefully removed the Reflecting Mirror from his pack and showed it to the group, the mirror shining in the morning sun......

IC Alex:"What exactly is a Landorous? Is it just a Unova Pokemon?" Alex looked over the four legged beast colored orange. He felt bad that Ellen cared so much about the Purrloin but Ryan was right they were little thieves. He recalled Empoleon and thanked it for a good battle. Luckily they showed up when they did otherwise Ellen may have been in trouble.IC Ben:It had been a long time since he traveled across Sinnoh. Ben was enjoying the sights even if they had a purple haze above them. "Are we going to rest there?" It would make sense, the Pokemon couldn't get through Mt. Coronet today.

Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0389 8396 7500

OT: Alex

IC: VictoriaVictoria walked through the streets of Black City, searching for something to do. "Hope Zac's doing fine," she said to herself, "I think I should catch more Pokemon,"

IC: Richard look around, and he noticed that some of the other participants were trying to size up their competitors.

I guess I should have retreated Hades earlier, he thought, some of these guys must have seen him.

He chuckled a little to himself, ah well, not to do but hope they do expect the rest of me team... and for some water.

Richard sat down, where he was standing and pulled out his violin. He decided to play a country song he had learned for a ripped piece of music, whose title was illegible. He had to improvise parts of it, and guess others, but otherwise it came up alright. Not that anyone could tell, it was very loud in the stadium. Even where they were the violin was drowned by noise.

OOC: Probably will make IC's for others later but not now.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Rej glanced around the building, wondering what on Earth all these obvious amateurs were doing here. Of course, she probably counted as one now, having two bottom-leveled pokemon with her, and only one capable of holding her own in a fight.And what was this registration thing she had heard someone mention, if she wasn't going crazy? Had she done that?

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: No time for an IC now, but feel free to get our group back to the Pokemon Center. I'll be gone most of the day, but I'll try to get an IC in later this afternoon or so.

-==IC: Ray==-Ray frowned, as he looked over at Sonja."That's a good question... We should probably get back soon, and look around for them." Ray said, hoping they hadn't gone on ahead, as well.OOC: As a note for the following matchups, they'll likely use images of the competitors, like in the acctual games, instead of the names. The names are for our own usage. =P-==IC: Announcer==-"Now then! For our match-ups!" The announcer called out, as the scoreboard on the jumbotron to the right of the arena's stage lit up, with the following matchups.Bracket 1Rejiva=Richard-Kyle Eston=Arkara Sardine-Zac Blazer=Noni Playin-Zach Hikari=ElesaBracket 2Summer Shirayuki=Maskira Noaplic-Zac Flash=Jade Tsukishima-Justin Icewater=Skyla-Hiro Master=Yuki Protagonist"Now then; let the battles begin! To start, let us move the contestants to the four arena locales in here. The first two from Brackets 1 and 2 shall start us off, and as the battles finish, the others shall start." The announcer explained, as it was time for the battles to begin.-==IC: Zach==-Zach nodded to Summer, as he noticed Kyle approaching."Good luck to you two; hopefully your fights go well." Zach said, and also to Zac Flash, who he had only seen last night, but also seemed pretty well."You too." Zach said, as Summer nodded, and headed off toward her fight...OOC: There is a hidden important character, among the randomly named NPCs. Your turn to guess his or her true identity, and which NPC the person is in the tournament. =P

Edited by XIII. Roxas

IC: Zac B."...Noni Playin? What kind of a name is that?" Zc thought, "Well good luck guys," he sad to the others as he walked off to his match. OOC: So is gonna be playin, Playin?...yea I know bad pun, still who?

IC: Oh look, I get to get beat up first. How fun."Anya, please. Do us all a favor, and shut up about how you're going to have to handle everything." Rejiva sighed and began making her way towards the arena."Tell you what."Yeah?"Do well, and I'll buy you Payback. You've earned a new move."...Thanks.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: *coughJustinIcewatercough*:PIC - Justin and Zac, PWT, Unova"Same to you," Zac said. His battle was second, after Summer. Jade Sukisdfkahksfka. Pft. Unovans and their long names. Wonder what she'll throw against me. He walked to his designated arena, and sat in a chair near the field.--Justin noted his opponent. "Skyla," he said. "Sounds like a Bird Keeper." He also noted another particular name. So he did enter.. Justin saw Zac F. walking, and pursued him to the arena. Luckily, their matches were right after each other in the same bracket. He sat down next to Zac, hiding his face until punching him."What the-" Zac said, turning around. "Oh. Oh! Hey!" The two both smiled and shook hands."Good luck."

OOC: Zacax: There's a pun there, you just have to think about it. =P And that's an NPC. ;)Nara: Blah, then who has a name of 'Clearwater'? xD Sorry about that, will fix shortly. =)-==IC: Jade==-"So, you're my opponent." A man said with a confident smirk, as he passed by Zac, and stood at the other end of the arena."Well, are you waiting for something in particular?" Jade asked, a Pokeball in hand.-==IC: Noni==-Noni walked up to her matched as well, and nodded to Zac Blazer, as she got ready to fight.-==IC: Summer==-Summer nodded at Zac, as she walked up to where the arena was... However, when she got there, there was no-one there. Summer frowned, but looked up, as someone dropped down, a mask obscuring the person's face."So, you're my opponent." Summer said, as the person knocked."Yes, I am, now give it your best." The person replied in a deep voice, which caused Summer to frown slightly, but nod, wary of this person.-==IC: Announcer==-"Are you all ready!? Then fight!"

IC: Zac B.Zac had a smirk on his face as he pulled out his pokeball, "Digger lets go!" he said as he tossed the ball to the field and let his Excadrill come out.

OOC: It's alright. c:IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Oh, sorry," he said, getting up. "I thought things would go one after another." This Jade person is a dude.. he thought, taking out a Pokeball and standing on the other end of the arena.He threw his ball onto the field, and Duskull came out.IC - Justin, PWT, UnovaJustin sat still, watching his "buddy's" match. The two had a strange relation. "If you lose," he called out. "you owe me money!"

OOC: "If you're late I'll fine you 1,000,000 dollars!"Also, just as a note, because I forgot to mention, it's following the usual 3 vs. 3 format for Battle facilities. We gain battles/experience here, though, of course. =P-==IC: Jade==-"It's alright." Jade said, as he sent out his first Pokemon, a Deino."Crunch." jade called out with a smirk, as the Deino ran toward the Duskull quickly.-==IC: Noni==-"Let's go, Simipour!" Noni called out, as she sent out the water monkey."Scald!" Noni commanded the monkey to run forward, and deliver a water attack to the opposing Excadrill.-==IC: Summer==-"Alright, let's go, Litlite!" Summer called out, as she sent out the Litwick, which caused the person to nod."Alright then; go, Mandibuzz." The person said with a shrug, as the flying Pokemon was sent out."Dig." The person said after only a moment's hesitation. Summer was surprised, as she called out 'Night Shade' only a few seconds later. The attack missed due to being underground, and a moment later, the Litwick was hit, and sent flying back, barely still up. Summer frowned, and smirked."Heat Wave, show us what it really is!" Summer called out, as the Litwick unleashed it's power, fainting itself in the process, but dealing a great amount of damage to the Pokemon it was facing... Which was revealed to be a Zoroark as the illusion wore off. Summer recalled her Pokemon, causing the person to be intrigued."How interesting." The person said, as Summer sent out her Sandile in response.

IC: Zac B."Dodge it by using dig!" Zac commanded as the Excadrill drilled under ground, avoiding the Simipour's attack barely, "Let the games begin,"

IC: Rejiva rolled her eyes, crossed her arms, and tapped her foot as she waited with Anya for her opponent to arrive. She could hear the battles going on elsewhere, but she was being held up."Figures," she grumbled, wondering to herself if she actually had any smokes left.

Edited by Xaeraz

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Richard had to stop playing the violin upon making his way to the arena, with only having two hands he could not play the violin and carry the case as well, and he didn't want it stolen. Placing the violin in its case, he walked over to his arena. He walked somewhat lazily over until he arrived in his box at the arena.

"Hmm... no pool. Ah well, I'll find some way to help out Erebus."

He noticed his opponet waiting on the other side with a Frosslass to the box across from him.

"How do you do? he said holding Dionysus' pokeball in his hand.

OOC: Oops slight ninja, will edit. Order of appearance altered.

IC: "You're late. I've been waiting here to kick your butt from here to Goldenrod, and you've kept me waiting. We're not even going to pretend to hold back, at this point, understand?" Rej sneered, intentionally ignoring Richard's question.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: "Ouch, impatient," he said a smile never leaving his face."Go Dionysus!" he shouted releasing the Snorlax on to the field.

He was sleeping when he sent out but the noise from the stadium woke him back up.

Dionysus looked back towards Richard who said, "We are going to fight now, kay?"Dionysus nodded before turning around towards Rej. With his arms no free, he pulled out his violin again.

"Do you mind if I play while we fight? I find it helps me think."

OOC: I felt like saying "Why so serious?" but I decided against it.

IC: "Play your music, it'll make no difference. Anya's still going to turn your Snorlax into a gallon of lard. Just call your move, and get it over with."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun