Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan jumped as the snowball hit him in the back of the head. Whirling around, he saw Alex with a huge grin on his face. Laughing, Ryan bent down to make a snowball of his own and throw it at Alex.

Ellen walked out of the Center to see everyone throwing Snowballs at each other. Ready to join in the fun, she scooped up a snowball and tossed it at the back of Sonja's head, hoping to hit her while she was still acting innocent toward Ray.

IC: Purrloin
Under ordinary circumstances, the Purrloin may have tried acting cute and innocent to make Black let his guard down, but the events of that morning had put the Purrloin in a particularly bad mood. Instead, he leaped forward, paws stretched out in a Slash attack.

IC: Dack
Dack frowned as the black and purple fog closed in around him. Although Karen was on her Absol right next to him, he could barely see her. "Go, Swellow!" he cried. "Help Honchkrow blow away this fog!"

Swellow flew up beyond Dack's line of sight (which wasn't very far, given the thick fog) and started to flap its wings.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Ray==-Ray turned around, and looked at Sonja with a skeptical smile, as he calmly brushed some of the snow off his head, and then bent down, and grabbed a snowball himself, and then tossed it back at Sonja with a wide smile, all hint of urgency forgotten thanks to the sudden outbreak of the snowball fight.-==IC: Black==-Black stepped to the side, and then attempted to slam his arm down at the Purrloin; deciding to train himself for this battle.OOC: There really aren't any rules saying not to do that. =P-==IC: Arkara==-"Quick Attack toward him, now!" Arkara called out, as the Pikachu dashed forward. However, the trainer neglected to factor in timing, and unfortunately for him, the Night Slash hit just as he approached for the hit. Arkara frowned, and sighed."I really need to figure this out better." He muttered, as he recalled his Pokemon, and sent out a Shedinja."Well, last chance, I guess. Shadow Sneak!" Arkara called out, as the Shedinja quickly shot forward, and attempted to slam into the Gligar.OOC: Parugi, you just gave me ideas for future nicknames. Maybe for if the Unova arc goes a certain way. =P

The Purrloin twisted in midair so his claws were now facing Black's arm. As Black moved his arm down, the Purrloin executed the Slash attack.

OOC: So does Purrloin get experience for this? :P

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

-==IC: Black==-Black growled; part of his jacket blocked the claws, but they did still slice into his arm slightly."Bad move, Purrloin." Black muttered, as he got into a fighting position, and gestured toward himself.OOC: I'd say yes, surprisingly. =P Wonder what happens if Black gains like five or ten battles worth of experience... :rolleyes:

The Purrloin glared at Black as he dug his claws into the ground, using Hone Claws. Then, he pounced forward again with another Slash.

OOC: Maybe he'll get a "Warrior Transformation" like in Pokemon Conquest? :lol:

Edited by Konuju

IC: VictoriaSeeing the snow ball fight taking place, she came outside with her thick white snow jacket and sky blue ear muffs, she didn't like the cold. She did not paticipate, but she just watched the fight happen.IC: Zac B.Zac and Z-pup took a break, they had to get some food. So they walked away from the training area and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Looks like he would use Bladesman, Digger and another Pokemon for the fight.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Black==-Black stepped to the side this time, trying to figure out how to work this fight."You want a fight? You'll get one. Black said, though he wasn't sure what to do with that.OOC: I don't know if we'd want to see him get more powerful in any way. =P

The Purrloin hissed again, sizing up his foe. Then he tried to swipe at Black's legs with Scratch.

OOC: True :P

Edited by Konuju

OOC: Blade: It's perfectly fine. =) On another note, has someone approved the evolution?Parugi: Will do. =) So far, the Alpha includes all 649 Pokemon in the Dex (including formes), all moves and abilities, random wild double battles, the physical/special split, and more stuff not entirely important. However, a lot of new moves with secondary effects do nothing or crash the game, no Pokemon above Raichu have a moveset, and no Pokemon above Tepig have a sprite, so, can't really use it yet.IC - Justin, PWT, Unova"Get something in before that hits!" Justin yelled, hoping a Discharge would spark out, but alas, Attract took effect. Sparks was hit with the Ice Beam and was knocked out, having Skyla as the winner. "Darn," Justin said, recalling his Pokemon.He walked around the arena, moving towards Skyla, extending his arm. "Well, there's a reason you're a Gym Leader," Justin said, laughing. "Good match."

OOC: Approved, sorry 'bout that. =)-==IC: Skyla==-Skyla nodded."You really did nearly have me there. That was a very good match. I'd accept a rematch in the future, if you're ever up for one; that Electrike of yours is really powerful." Skyla said, as she shook Justin's hand, really having found the battle fun.OOC: Very good fight Nara, if it hadn't been for Attract taking effect, I think you would've won. =)-==IC: Zach==-Zach watched the fights, and stood up, as he walked toward his match against Elesa."Alright, let's do this." Zach said with a smile, as he gripped Blade's Pokeball; despite not having any ground moves, he thought he could persevere; though whether that would happen or not was still to be seen.

IC: Rej had calmed down significantly by the time she left the center again, taking a disgruntled Leon with her this time. She strolled into the PokeMart and pulled out her wallet, counting the paltry sum of money she had left with a look of disgust. She walked up to the counter TMs were sold at and said with no small amount of irritation in her voice, "I need a copy of Payback, on the double."Entirely too much of her money later, Rej walked back out of the mart with the TM in one hand and her Piplup at her heels. She headed back to the arena and took a seat in the stands, hoping to see Richard have his behind kicked by his next competitor.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

OOC: @Parugi: My thought with the devolution thing was that if they could force the Magikarp in the Lake of Rage to evolve, why couldn't they devolve Pokemon, it was just an idea I thought was interesting. I'll just not refer to Cynder that often I guess. By the way, how would I evolve my Abra in this?=IC: Lavion="It sounds like a... wild Machoke! Come on Electro, we can take him! Use Thunder Wave!" As typical with this Magnemite, it shook it's head, thinking it unfair to paralyze the Machoke, then finally does it after it Karate chopped him. "Now! Pepper him with Sonicboom!" The Machoke was covering it's ear's with it's hands, trying and failing to block out the deafening noise. "Now! Ultra Ball, Go!" *tick, tick, tick, phoosh* "YES! I caught you, Choppe!OOC: Yes, I named a Pokemon with Karate Chop Choppe. Think of the Unova Pokemon Throh with it's Seismis Toss(which this guy also has btw).

Edited by The One and Only Kohu.

OOC: It's fine. =) And confusion hax would've gotten me if the Attract didn't. =PIC - Justin, PWT, Unova"Sparks has been with me for a long time," Justin said, smiling. "I'd love a rematch, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in Unova; recently regrouped with some friends, don't know their current plans. But if I'm ever back, I'll make sure to stop by."IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaZac walked back to his seat, noticing that Justin was gone. "Heh," he said. "Wonder how his match is going."

OOC: It's going, alright. =PAnd yes, you have a point with that. =P-==IC: Skyla==-Skyla nodded."Fair enough. Once again, good match; we were very evenly matched, right up until the final move." Skyla complimented the trainer with a nod, as she headed back to the stands for the moment. Though, of course, to the specially guarded Gym Leader section so that she didn't get swamped by autograph requests.

IC: (Past James)You know what to do when the time comes?

Of course.

"Alright then, Come forth Sir Galahad," he said releasing the Togekiss for the extra firepower.

"Sir Galahad, Aura Sphere, Sir Percival Flame Burst!"

The attacks were powerful ones, but both truly served as flashing lights to keep people distracted from seeing that Guinevere warped away, ready to pilfer one pokeball upon Porygon-Z's defeat.

IC: (Jamie)

Jamie also entered the train picking a car between where Lafoyae and Ethan had picked, closer towards Ethan. She removed her Rocket Insignia, just in case.

IC: (Richard)

"Right so we'll apparently be facing whoever wins between these two," Richard said pointing to pictures of Kyle and Arkara.

"Do you think you could find their match and watch the ending, you know spy on 'em for me?"

What about you? he said his perplexed look telling Richard the message.

"I need to go make some preparations, it may take a while."

Hades shrugged, Kay he said and walked away disappearing through a wall to find the arena.

Richard turned around and began searching for a place with no people. That was hard to find even in the back with some contestants and staff running around but eventually he found a somewhat quiet spot of which he couldn't see anyone. After taking one more precaution he pulled out his violin and music sheets and began practicing the Ode to Joy once again.

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Todd"Impressive match," Todd said to himself, "Both did quite well,". He then looked to see the trainers leave the battlefield. He decided to go wish his son good luck for the next round.IC: Zac B.Zac finished eating and kept watching the battles, learning some new strategies incase he went head on with any of those trainers in future rounds. The first was predictable, considering the main choice of Pokemon was the three Simi Pokemon, it was easy to predict the next one after the first two were shown.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Zac and Justin, PWT, UnovaJustin returned to his seat as Zac Flash finished his sentence. The screen at the top of the building flashed, updating. Both looked up. "There's your answer," Justin said, sitting down. "It was a really fun battle, though; almost won too.""Nice," Zac replied. "Wonder who I'll be up against.."IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, Hoenn"Protect!" Pierce said, as Snowrunt jumped in front of the Hydro Pump, creating a shield. Black smoke began to appear and engulf the three trainers. Pierce saw another Hydro Pump rush right past him, dangerously close to throwing him off. He didn't hear the third one hit anything. "Will-o-Wisp," Pierce whispered.It's difficult to aim it.. Dusknoir said. But I'll try. He heard something move and shot a ball of fire at it. Quickly, he used Hex, intending to bring it down. However, the rain cast away the Smokescreen, revealing that Dusknoir hit the Gorebyss, whose ability removed the burn instantly. Dusknoir cursed.Eric's and Pierce's Pokemon were working together, without much communication from their trainers. Snowrunt rushed forward, using Headbutt on the Kingdra as Eric's Feebas, Melody, used Tackle on it. The Kingdra shrugged both off and used Dragon Dance, becoming ridiculously fast.Slush moved forward towards the Politoed and used Crunch, flinching it. Juan's Gorebyss shot a Psychic at Slush, but Dusknoir interfered, stopping the attack and sending a Shadow Punch to it.

OOC: Kohu: I suppose it could be possible; we'll just have to be sure to explore the concept in a future plot or something.As for Abra--well, for one, you could edit in a couple of other moves for him if you want to, since he can learn more than Teleport. Aside from that, just send him out during a battle and that'll count for XP; once he reaches 7 XP (from, for example, 7 single battles) he'll evolve. There's more in-depth evolution information in the first post. ;)IC - Kyle Eston - National Tournament: Ruji took the attack, knocking him back and prompting Kyle to return him to his Pokéball. He grabbed Jaeda's Pokéball, the Flame Pokémon being the only partner he had who would be able to get past Shedinja's Wonder Guard ability. "You're forcing my hand here," the Liberty agent called, sending out his Charizard. "Jaeda, hit it with Flamethrower!"IC - Sonja Baron - Black City: Sonja was caught by surprise as Ellen's snowball hit her, turning just as Ray threw one. She laughed, beginning to move out of the way while stooping down and scooping up more snow, which she threw at Evan.As Gold ran forward to join the fight, Richie smiled, looking at Blackskull as the Liberty leader shook his head. "What's wrong, Kane?" he asked, breaking into a playful smirk. "Don't like the snow?""I thought we were in a hurry..." Blackskull said. Richie raised a hand to block a snowball."Oh, come on," he said. "We could all relax a little bit." Another snowball hit him. He chuckled. "Your choice, sir." Richie followed after Gold, grabbing some snow and throwing it at the Dex holder.Blackskull sighed, just as a snowball hit his face. He blinked in surprise, breaking into a smile. A moment later, he joined in the fight.IC - Gavin Braner/Jackson Sang - Train: The Grovyle began to sing, the sound bouncing off of the walls, creating a chorus of soft melodies that began to lull the Frillish to sleep. Gavin frowned, continuing his search for the Grass-Type, hoping to find it before the effect took hold.Where haven't I looked? he wondered, thinking. Gavin's eyes widened as he realized the answer, turning his gaze upward. "Sivik, use Water Pulse on the ceiling!"That was where the Grovyle now waited, hidden in the shadows above, barely visible. The Frillish groggily began pulling water toward itself, letting the attack loose in a burst toward the ceiling. At the same time, the train began moving, momentarily throwing Walker off balance. He dodged, though was still grazed by the attack, prompting him to drop to the floor."Very good," Jackson called, watching as Sivik drifted to sleep. "Walker, finish it off with Mega Drain."IC - Ilios/Nine - Mossdeep City: Ilios thought this over for a moment, recalling the battle between the Hoenn legendaries and the other nine Darkrai. He remembered how Sombra had reached out, absorbing power from the others, before utterly dominating the dragons and the Deoxys..."You know I won't let Sombra go free without a fight," he said after a moment. "I suspect the others do, as well, despite my... agreeing... to help break the seal. So, yes, I will be there, and I will fight... though you will need far more than just my help if you wish to end this..." The Darkrai raised a hand, upon which the glowing brand that had been placed upon it pulsed. "However, I must know how much faith I can put into you when the time comes, Daseos. How far you're willing to go to defeat him. Can I trust you enough to let you go free after all is said and done?"

Edited by X. Luxord

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: VictoriaVictoria chuckled and started to make a snowball and decided to join. She got it ready, and tossed at the field, missing. She got another and tossed it again, heading towards Evan.

IC: Evan Tierra The snowball hit Evan in the back, causing him to stagger a bit. He turned and saw the one who threw it. He rolled up another snowball, turned back towards Seth and threw it at him. He then turned back to Victoria, rolled up yet another snowball and threw it at her.

IC: VictoriaShe shreeked a bit as the snowball hit her fce. She wiped it off and started to roll up a bunch of snow. Once she finished, she walked into the field with the giant snowball, a trick she played on Zac when they were kids.

OOC: Could've sworn I posted last night. 0_o-==IC: Ray==-Ray chuckled and smiled, as he grabbed another ball of snow, and tossed it toward Sonja once more, and then paused, as he saw that it was starting to snow even more.-==IC: Arkara==-Arkara frowned, as the flamethrower roasted the Shedinja."So much for that strategy..." Arkara said with a sigh, as the Shedinja instantly fainted, but recalled the Pokemon and nodded, as he moved to the centre of the arena."Good match." Arkara said, as he held his hand out to be shook.

OOC: Blade, I think you might have missed this.

IC: PurrloinThe Purrloin hissed again, sizing up his foe. Then he tried to swipe at Black's legs with Scratch.

IC: VictoriaVictoria took notice of the snow falling more, but didn't care, and walked to Ray "Want a big snowball?" she said,

-==IC: Ray==-Ray thought for a moment."Might help." Ray said with a nod; though the wording was open enough it could accidentally mean that Victoria would throw the snowball at him. Of course, he didn't realize that.

IC: Victoria"Alright," she said with a smirk, and dropped the giant snow ball on top of his head and started to laugh.IC: Zac B.Zac was busy reading the TM, figuring out how to keep Z-pup from tripping. "Okay it says you have to leap a bit while you run," Zac said to Z-pup, and place the TM back in his bag as he went back to the field with Z-pup.

-==IC: Ray==-Ray stood there, blinking, and shook himself for a moment with a frown, brushing his snow covered head off."... I should've expected that." Ray said with a sigh.-==IC: Zach==-Zach walked up to the arena, as Elesa made her way to the other side of the arena, and smiled."Alright then; let's get started. Your strength shall be put on display now, for all to see!" Elesa said, as Zach simply nodded. The two sent out their lead Pokemon; A Zebstrika for Elesa, and Blade for Zach."Wild Charge." Elesa said, and Zach frowned."Teleport, then Psycho Cut!" Zach called out, as Elesa nodded, the Zebstrika rushing forward, even as the Gallade disappeared, and reappeared next to the Zebstrika. Blade then quickly sliced out toward the Zebstrika, but it quickly dodged out of the way."Oh my, my Zebstrika acted on it's own; it must be from fighting alongside me so many times." Elesa said, a confident smirk on her face.-==IC: Black==-Black quickly jumped back, and attempted to grab some sandy earth from the ground, in order to toss at the Purrloin's face quickly.

Edited by XIII. Roxas

IC: VictoriaVictoria kept laughing until she took notice of how the snow on the ground grew an inch, "Did the snow rise a bit?"IC: Zac B.Zac made it I the training ground where they would keep focusing on the flame charge move. After reading HOW it should be properly done, this shouldn't be a problem.

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ellen picked up another snowball and threw it at Ryan, hitting him square in the chest. Laughing, Ryan scooped up the snow that had hit him and threw the snowball back at Ellen, only to have it deflected by her Solosis. Ryan watched as Ellen's Pokemon joined in the fight. Solo was telekinetically sending snowballs in all directions, while Artemis gracefully dodged the projectiles aimed at her, occasionally throwing one herself. Only Terry did not join the fight, instead watching from the sidelines.

The sand hit the Purrloin right in the face. It stumbled around, waving its claws blindly, hoping to land a hit on Black.

Edited by Konuju

IC - Kyle Eston - National Tournament: "Same to you," Kyle said, shaking Arkara's hand as the two exited the field. Heading back to the healing area, he rejuvenated his team, before taking a seat back in the waiting area.Guess this means I fight that guy next... he thought, looking at the picture of his next opponent--a guy named Richard.IC - Ethan Worth - Train: Ethan hung out in the hallway of one of the larger, first-class carts, pacing back and forth as the train began to move, thinking quickly. He hadn't actually thought of how to find other Rocket agents on the train--most probably wouldn't make their presence that obvious--so he would need to find a way to locate some of them quickly...An idea popped into his head. Pulling out his PokéGear, he began typing up a message, letting other Rocket agents on board the train know what the situation was. Finishing, he sent it.IC - Gavin Braner/Jackson Sang - Train: Gavin recalled Sivik as the Frillish fell to the ground. Jackson recalled Walker, sending out a Mienshao in its place."Ready for round two?" he asked. Gavin nodded, grabbing Dothe's Pokéball, though was interrupted before he could release the Dusknoir as Ithes the Abra emerged onto the field."What--Ithes, what are you doing?" the Rocket agent demanded of the Psychic-Type.I can beat this guy... the Abra telepathically answered. Just watch..."Wait..." Gavin sighed. "Fine. If you think so..." He looked at Jackson. "I'm ready.""Excellent!" the trainer said. "Claire, use Bounce."OOC: Will really get the ball rolling with the train situation later today or tomorrow, hopefully--almost done with the work I need to do for my AP Lit assignment today.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: *Looks around at other fights* ... Oh. That means Zach's fight literally is the last of this round. Hmm. Give me a few posts, and I'll wrap it up so we can continue. =P-==IC: Zach==-"Right; let's do this." Zach said, figuring that the verbal commands were part of the reason for her and the Zebstrika being able to nearly get the better of them. Elesa simply smiled, and nodded to the Zebstrika; the two had fought together many times in the past, so it knew exactly what Elesa was planning for certain circumstances."Let's see; let's how them our skill!" Elesa called out, and the Zebstrika nodded, and shot forward. Blade disappeared, teleporting to the side of the Zebstrika, however, it spun quickly, unleashing the Wild Charge power as it did so, and sent Blade flying backward; but not out of the fight."Yeah, I know when I'm outmatched at a certain matchup." Zach commented and recalled Blade, instead sending out... Cyndy?"Flamethrower!" Zach called out, intently watching that one attack, as the Typhlosion dashed forward, and sent a stream of fire out at the Zebstrika, which caused Zach to smile slightly. Elesa frowned, and nodded to the Zebstrika, who once again used Wild Charge; hitting the Typhlosion straight on... But it wasn't a Typhlosion. The Zoroark that had been disguised grabbed onto the Zebstrika, as Zach nodded."Point blank Night Daze!"

IC: Zac B.Zac took a quick peek at the screen. Elesa vs the fourth of the Zac/hs' here. That means he would have to fight anonymous soon. That should be fun.

IC: Richard put down his violin satisfied. He had been practicing since he had gotten back from his match and at last he felt that he had corrected the mistakes.

There, if I make it to the finals, it will be complete.

Around that time Hades was also heading back to where Richard was having seen just the ending of the fight. The Charizard at the least. It was good to know that much at least. He hurried back to see Richard holding his violin case as if he had never gotten it out in the first place. Hades motioned for Richard to follow him heading to a tournament board.

As Hades pointed to the picture of Kyle, Richard said, "So he came out on top eh?"

Hades nodded.

"Did you happen to see any of his Pokemon?"

After about a good minute of charades Richard finally said, "A Charizard?"

Nodding vigorously he said, Thank you, Finally!

Edited by Claus Von Minun the 4th

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Lafoyae Belrose, TrainLafoyae was nervous. She had to find a safe place to hide in the train car. Something told her that this car was where it would all begin. Searching around, She found an alcove that she could fit inside. She motioned to her Accelgor to hide keep watch for her.

OOC: Question Blade, who's Zac Flash facing in the next round?IC - Eric and Pierce, Uncharted Ocean, Hoenn"Heh," Juan said. The Kingdra, becoming faster and faster by the minute, roared, summoning a Twister, aiming at Snowrunt and Melody. The Gorebyss enveloped itself in a veil of water, then used Icy Wind to slow down Slush and Dusknoir. The Politoed used Endure.The air became heavy as a mini twister appeared, running towards Snowrunt and Melody. Snowrunt jumped in front of Melody and used Protect, then Powder Snow, intending to freeze the Kingdra. While it did next to no damage, her intentions came through, freezing the Dragon Pokemon solid. Dusknoir, not caring much for the speed drop, grabbed Slush and threw him behind Gorebyss while he rushed through to chilled wind with a Shadow Punch, grabbing the South Sea Pokemon while Slush used Guillotine, fainting it instantly. Aqua, having almost no advantage over any of her opponents, used Focus Energy and Bubblebeam, shooting at the Politoed. She got a crit, but her opponent endured. It also used Endeavor, hitting Aqua, doing significant damage.

OOC: Hiro Master. I skipped past that match. =PAaand, due to writer's block for the moment, I'm gonna have to delay the next Zach IC 'til the next post. >_< Apologies for delaying the tourney...

IC – Daseos:The phantom Darkrai was silent for a moment before speaking. “Yes, you can trust me. I am willing to die if it means seeing Sombra fall. I have things I must do once he is defeated. I need to undo all of the darkness we’ve left behind.” Daseos was silent for a moment, reflecting upon his past. “There will definitely be casualties, are you prepared to risk your life to take him down?”IC – Seth:“Alright, that’s it,” Seth roared. With one swift move, he released his Milotic, grabbed the TM he had purchased and slapped it on her head. Manda seemed surprised and startled as she absorbed the information within the disc. The Milotic raised her head, staring at Seth, a sinister grin coming over his face as he pointed Manda to everybody taking part in the snowball war.“Blizzard.” With that, the Milotic released the storm.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Evan TierraEvan, due to being up close to, was buried in snow. Evan was laughing hard under the snow, glad to see Seth was having a good time."Excellent!", Evan said, getting up from his snowy prison, "About time you paid me back!"With that, Evan pelted Seth with another snowball....

Edited by Nightmare Knight