Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

IC: TrainChaz sat in his seat, his right leg up and resting on his left leg. He watched the people that had taken control of this train by force. But he was most interested in Mewtwo. If he could get the Pokeball away from these criminals or maybe force them to release it...No. It might be loyal to them. Or it might go out of control. Maybe he could just steal that Pokeball and force Mewtwo to return to it.But still Mewtwo was very powerful. But his Charizard could face down legendaries, it had done so before. But Mewtwo was not only a legendary Pokemon, it was also a product of science and much more powerful than any normal legendary Pokemon.He decided to do nothing, just watch. He couldn't risk the safety of himself, his Pokemon and all the others aboard the train for some crazy idea.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

IC: Ryan/Ellen
"That's crazy," Ryan shook his head with a grin. "Alex and I were part of the group that recruited Ho-Oh for Team Liberty! Of course, we later had to send him back to the skies because his absence was causing problems for the Legendary Beasts." He gave a slight nod to the Pokeball at his waist where Entei rested.

"...You lost me at the Spacial Horror," Ellen said, confused.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra"The Spacial Horror is my dark side, given form by the power of Space.", Evan said, "I shudder to think what it is up to, lurking out there. It teleported me to the Abundance shrine, after it sealed off the leader of The Searchers."Evan shuddered, clearly shaken by the memory of that event. He was worried more about that thing than the Darkrai......

IC: ShadowsShadows wasnt hidden in Zac's shadow currently. Right now he was hiding in other shadows, watching the fight with Zac and the Mysterious human....This should be interesting... Shadows thought. After this tournament, whether Zac would win or loose, they would be off to Sinnoh, to see what they can do to save it from Darkness.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"Your dark side?" Ellen said as a chill went down her spine. "Could something like that happen to anyone?"

"I think it only happened because Evan has the power of Space," Ryan assured Ellen. He then turned to Evan with a frown. "So with your dark side given its own form, are you -- is the rest of you, I mean -- completely good? Or could you lose control again and make another one of those Spacial Horrors?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

IC: Evan Tierra"Don't worry.", Evan said in a reassuring tone, "I think the rest of me is good. I do not think I have it in me to create another Spacial Horror. Plus, since I have you guys, I can count on you to help me out."Evan flashed a sunny grin at the group, showing how much he trusted them.IC: Lafoyae BelroseLafoyae moved fast as the wind, having recalled her Accelgor and Conkeldurr. She felt a enormous pressure ahead of her, one that filled her with dread. She stopped, and took out her Emei Piercers out of the small bag she had with her. An assassin must always be vigilant and armed. Moving forward, she neared the source of the Pressure.....

-==IC: Ray==-Ray nodded at the others, agreeing with Evan, even as they made their way along Route 13."If that's true, then we're right near where you first appeared in Unova." Ray pointed out, motioning toward the cliff where the Abundant Shrine was.OOC: Alku, I just had an awesome idea. PMing you now, since I don't have Steam until Friday.Cosmic, that's an awesome avatar. =D-==IC: Zach==-Zach watched as Skyla sent out her Swanna first."Hurricane!" Skyla yelled out, and Zach quickly thought."Night Daze!" Zach countered, not having a good idea; and since his Zoroark had already been seen in the last match, the surprise wasn't there as much. That said, it looked like she had indeed been fooled. However, Zach frowned, as the two attacks clashed, and hit the other. The Night Daze lowered the accuracy of the Swanna, and the Hurricane confused Katie."Again!" Zach yelled out, not having any good ideas, as Skyla smiled."Scald!" Skyla commanded, as the Night Daze hit the Swanna, even as the opposing Pokemon unleashed a burning hot stream of water at Katie; taking her to critical health, and giving her a burn, which dealt more damage, though she barely kept standing.-==IC: Hiro==-Hiro frowned."Dodge it!" Hiro stated, however, the Hammer Arm still hit... And knocked the Liepard out in one hit, causing him to sigh."Really now..." Hiro said, as he recalled his Pokemon, and instead sent out a Carracosta."Shell Smash!" Hiro called out, hoping this would help.-==IC: Masked Man==-"What a bother..." The Masked Man sighed, as he shrugged."Dodge and retaliate with Night Daze. Knock it out with one hit, preferably." The Man told his Pokemon, as the 'Bisharp' was caught by part of the attack, dealing some damage, as the illusion surrounding it faded, revealing it to be the Zoroark he had used in the last match... Just before it launched a Night Daze attack at Bladesman.

IC: Zac B.Bladesman crossed his arms yet again and tried to block the attack. He managed to, but we sent a few feet back, still on his feet."Bladesman use leaf blade!" Zac commanded. Bladesman nodded and continued to charge at Zoroark with his blade arms now being surrounded by leaves, glowing withs green aura."Trust me, I don't dissapoint in battles," Zac said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Masked Man==-"Really now." The Masked Man said, as he nodded to the Zoroark."Agility to dodge; then use U-Turn." The Masked Man stated, as the Zoroark quickly jumped out of the way, and then dove toward the Gallade, aiming to hit it from above, and then quickly retreat for the moment.

IC: Zac B.Bladesman's attack missed, and took notice of the Zoroark diving down towards him. The U-Turn hit him dead on, causing Bladesman to fall to his knees. Yet he was far from finished."Bladesman use-" Zac said but then stopped.Zoroark is moving to fast, with agility and Night Daze Bladesman can't really lay a finger on his pokemon."Alright," Zac said, "Psycho Cut!"Bladesman flinched. Did his master really become so full fledged to win that he forgot almost Evrything about Pokemon?! He nodded, this time hesitantly and charged at Zoroark with Psycho Cut.

-==IC: Masked Man==-The masked man smirked behind his mask, as the true Bisharp appeared on the field."Block it, and counter with Guillotine." The masked man said with a yawn, as the Bisharp stopped the attack by grabbing out at the Gallade's sword elbow with his bladed hand, and then attempted to use the free hand to slice the Gallade, much like with the Gyarados from before.

IC: Zac B.Zac started to laugh, "cool dude! Do you really think I would use Psycho Cut so foolishly?" Zac asked, "Alright Close Combat!"Bladesman eagerly noded and used his free arm to punch the Bisharp's gut.((I'm waiting to see the reaction before going into full Close Combat))

IC: Zac B.Dodging attack quickly, Bladesman started to lash out many moves in Close Combat. If Guiliotine wasn't such an easy move to dodge Bladesman would be KOed right now. But still, his Pokemon are really fast, luckily Bisharp don't know many special moves."Gotta say, your Pokemon have been trained well," Zac complimented,

OOC: Minun: Ford and his crew have, as well as Nine himself, but not around any TL or TR characters. As far as they know, Ford just has a ridiculously powerful Darkrai.IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: Kyle frowned slightly as the Snorlax appeared, sizing it up briefly with his own team. Lyxek, Ruji, and Kovian were all out, being too small to do any effective damage against such a large Pokémon, and while Sanshou had a type advantage, she, too, was rather small by comparison. That left Kitheus and Jaeda, the former of whom did not possess very many means of staying as far away as possible from Snorlax's rather large and powerful form.That in mind, the Liberty Agent grabbed Jaeda's Pokéball, releasing his Charizard onto the field. "You ready for this, Jade?" he called. The Fire-Type looked at him, growling slightly as she nodded. Kyle returned the gesture as a bell rung, announcing the start of their match. "All right. Jaeda, fly into the air and use Flamethrower!"Jaeda complied, flapping her powerful wings and taking flight, moving into the air high above the field. Turning to Dionysus, she opened her maw, releasing a stream of fire down upon the Normal-Type.IC - Quincy Adams - Train: Quincy opened the door, exiting into the small, enclosed space between the first cart and the one behind it. Frowning, she closed the door behind her, using the shadows to her advantage as she slipped into the cargo area that was the next cart...IC - Ilios - Mossdeep City: Good-bye, Celebi, Ilios said simply, moving forward into his portal. The Darkrai disappeared into it, the hole disappearing a moment later.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Kay gotcha.IC: (Richard)Attacking at long range wasn't exactly Dionysus' strong suit. Heck all he could do for direct damage at range was Snore, and that was only asleep. Thick Fat helped Dionysus reduce the damage, but he could not fight back, but fortunately their first plan would take of that problem. Richard pulled the bow across his violin and began playing. It was a soft melody that told the Snorlax his cue. He began releasing his Yawn, intent on bringing the Charizard down to his level.IC: (James and Celebi)"Celebi, do you mind telling me what just happened?" the Executive asked as the Darkrai disappeared, or at least he thought it did, the darkness made it hard to tell.After we get out I'll tell you, she said and began guiding James again. And while he definitely wanted to know just what was going on, it was more imperative, he agreed, to get out of there as quick as possible. They raced towards where they had entered and left much the same way, back to the Shoal Islands."Alright, now that we are out of there, would you tell me what that Darkrai was here about?"...Yes I will she said, her normal playfulness completely absent. First things first, that Darkrai was Ilios or Nine, the Darkrai who is second to only Sombra himself, but decided to... leave him. What he told me was our opporotunity to help stop him is approaching, and that the final battle will take place at the Sinjoh Ruins...James took this in for a second. This was actually pretty encouraging news, first there was a Darkrai that was apparently strong enough to fight most of the others and it was planning to fight against them. Second the chance for to fight back was apparently going to come up.A smile came across his face that had appeared for a while now. "Well Lady Celebi, I suppose we must go and tell our Leader the news."She nodded in agreement and smiled as well, playfulness back in its place.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: ShadowsShadows looked at the battle, becoming anxious. This battle was a waste of battle time, they would have been in Sinnoh by now if this tournament wasn't on Zac's agenda.We shouldn't be going Shadows thought, Zac's Pokemon has taken some damage while the Bisharp? Zip. If Zac can't pass this trainer then we aren't even ready! Then again...he had no fear or surprise when we first met. In battle he becomes a different person. Determined, confident and wise...completely contrasting his normal personality...gotta hand it to this human for being hard to read

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, UnovaZac shrugged. Had Hiro not been facing a Darmanitan, the speed boost could've been useful; Carracosta are generally bulky and slow. Kongo's speed was lowered, though. Perhaps they were even on that field. But it probably would've love the defense drops. "Hammer Arm again," Zac said. Heh, Justin was right. Fighting is the type that destroys everything.

IC: Evan Tierra"Yeah.", Evan said, looking up at the cliff, "I met Landorus there. After a fierce battle between him and my Lazengann, I was arrested by Team Plasma for endangering him. The battle earned me Landorus' trust and earned him a scar from the Horn Drill that Lazengann landed on him."Landorus appeared out of his pokeball, still in his Therian Forme, and walked beside Evan, making a low purring noise."So, what is the next town like?", Evan asked, "I swear I can smell the sea nearby."

IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: Realizing what Dionysus was about to do, Kyle looked up at his Charizard. "Jaeda, Smokescreen!"The Flame Pokémon complied, opening her mouth and releasing a thick cloud of smoke around herself, which began to descend and cover the field--effectively hiding her from view. That, in turn, would help her avoid the Yawn attack, as it would make it much more difficult for the Snorlax to set up a good display of the move."Now, Inferno!"A plume of fire shot forth from within the cloud, stopping after a moment as Jaeda moved to a different position on the field.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Hmm," Richard said at his annoyance. Kyle had seemed to have realized that Yawn's main drawback is that it required both sound and sight to work. He also didn't like that he was able to dodge the Inferno. Though to be fair, Dionysus hadn't really tried, he used Curse and Thick Fat to try and reduce the damage.

"Ah well that was a strong attack. Go ahead and Rest it off!" He music quickly changed, not wanting to prolong the sleep that Dionysus was about to enter he changed his melody, much like last time.

Dionysus didn't have to be told twice. He fell asleep almost immediately the damage dealt by the Flamethrower and Inferno was washing away along with the nasty burn he got. However one thing about Dionysus was, he Snored.And this time his opponent wasn't a Ghost.

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

IC: Feral TierraFeral continued to stalk the city. Any person who he encountered vanished in purple light. The Spacial Horror grinned, as if this seemed more like a game to him. He loved the screwed up faces of horror that everyone made when they saw him.But he had had enough for now. He had to move on to Sinnoh. Eterna City to be exact. He had some unfinished business to settle there. Snapping his fingers, the spacial Horror entered a portal he made with the motion, disappearing from the dark and ruined city.

OOC: That reminds me...Dusk is still near Lavender Town.IC: DuskDusk walked back to town with Zoroark by his side, thinking of where he should go to next. Zac and those others were long gone. He wondered what he should do."Well Zoroark," Dusk said, "What do you think? Stay in this place or move?"Zoroark shrugged, not caring at all.

IC: Ryan
"Undella Town?" Ryan said in responce to Evan's question. "I've only been there once, about a month ago, but it's basically a beach town. Sort of like Lilycove or Mossdeep, except I don't think it's a port town. There also weren't that many people there, but I think their main tourist season is in the summer." He shrugged. "Ray or Sonja could probably tell you more about it."

Edited by Konuju

"That sounds about right," Ellen nodded in responce to Ryan's description of Undella Town. "I've never been there myself, but I've heard it's a very popular vacation spot in the summer. But either way, it looks like we're almost..." her voice trailed off as she noticed something lying just off the dirt path up ahead.

Running up to it, she saw that it was the Purrloin, battered and bruised. "Guys, he's hurt!" she cried, carefully picking up the Purrloin to make sure that he was still breathing. Solo, Artemis, and Terry gathered around Ellen and the Purrloin, the Herdier giving a low growl as he recognized the cat-like Pokemon.

"Isn't that the same Purrloin from before?" Ryan asked when he had caught up to Ellen. "The one who scratched your arm earlier this morning?"

"I don't care that he scratched my arm!" Ellen shot back, fighting back her tears. "I don't care what he did... nothing deserves this kind of pain!" Ryan smiled softly as he watched Ellen cradle the Purrloin lying limp in her arms. "We need to get him to the Pokemon Center," Ellen said, standing up and preparing to head to Undella Town. She stopped when Ryan put a hand on her shoulder.

"Do us a favor and don't run off on your own this time," the Liberty trainer sighed. "We'll all go with you. And here..." he reached into his bag for an empty Pokeball. "It'll probably be easier to carry him in this."

"Thanks," Ellen nodded, taking the Pokeball and gently pressing it against the Purrloin's limp form. The cat-like Pokemon became enveloped in a white light and disappeared into the ball.

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Ray==-Ray growled, as he narrowed his eyes, and shook his head.I have a bad feeling about that. Ray thought, as he moved forward toward Undella Town still.That has Black written all over it...-==IC: Masked Man==-"Aw, I'd've thought you'd last longer." The man said, as the Bisharp took quite a beating, but stayed standing."Aerial Ace, into Dark Pulse."-==IC: Hiro==-Hiro frowned, as he attempted to fix the problem."Surf!" Hiro yelled out, hoping that would deal enough damage to at least get the Darmanitan close to fainting.OOC: Apologies for the delay. D=

IC: Zac B.Bladesman was hour by the Ariel ace, it did some massive damage. Zac saw the dark pulse comig towards Bladesman, "Move Bladesman!!!" Zac called out. Bladesman got up and saw the dark pulse coming, he tried to move away, but it hit him.When the smoke cleared, Zac expected Bladesman to e down and out. He looked and saw Bladesman struggling to get up. He was almost near to fainting."Get up!" Zac said, "We are so close!"

IC: Well there wasn't much that Richard could do to help Dionysus, he was still asleep after all. However due to the Charizard's distance and Snorlax's Thick Fat, it did not deal the damage that Dionysus had healed. Richard somewhat smirked at the thought.

"You know I am just going to Rest off whatever damage you deal and slowly whittle you down, right? Eventually either the crowd will get bored, or that Charizard is going to get whittled out of existence. I'd suggest something... bigger."

He sat down as he said this, taking a short pause in his music before promptly starting back up again.

IC - Quincy Adams - Train: Moving silently in the rafters of the luggage cart, Quincy halted as the door opened. A woman entered, stealthily moving forward, seeming to be on the look-out for... something. Quincy raised an eyebrow, figuring that this must be the person Mewtwo had detected.Hidden in the shadows, the Ford agent removed a knife from her belt. It cut quickly through the air as she threw it at the black-haired woman...IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: "I'm aware of how people tend to use Snorlax, thanks," Kyle said, feeling a flash of annoyance at the sight of his opponent's smirk. After seeing Orange and Zach do that so often, he was really starting to hate that sort of facial expression. It showed nothing but pure arrogance, as if the person on whose face the look was plastered considered their opponents to be less intelligent than they--an assumption which, more often than not, was simply wrong, wrong, wrong. It had been wrong in the case of the Rocket Elites in Ecruteak, it had been wrong against Hayes, and it was about to be proven wrong again here.He did not let this show, however, as he continued, Jaeda breaking from her attack as he spoke, his voice measured yet icy."It doesn't sound like you've taken into account the technicalities with the whole Attack-Rest-Repeat strategy, though. There's only so much damage that sleeping can heal in such a short amount of time. And every time your Snorlax takes a nap, you give me more and more opportunities to build that damage up to maximum capacity." Kyle looked up at his Charizard. "Jaeda, Metal Claw!"The Flame Pokémon--just as annoyed as her trainer--complied, shooting down toward Dionysus. Her claws glinted in the light as a silver coating appeared around them, causing deep cuts to appear on Snorlax's belly as she struck, quickly regaining altitude.OOC: Considering how over-powered Rest/Recover/every other healing move would be otherwise--no PP limit meaning infinite uses meaning ability to restore all damage all the time equaling what is essentially invincibility. Eh; if this seems unreasonable let me know.Anyway, I'll make a Gavin/Jackson/Ethan IC next time I post.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Well I used Rest because I didn't have any other options. You kind of countered everything by flying and using Smokescreen.

IC: "Why is everyone at this tournament so touchy. Last person swore, and you're taking this too seriously. This is a game right now, not war."

He then noticed that as the Charizard tried to try fly up, it was grabbed by the tail.

"And look you've gone and woken up, poor Dionysus from his nap."

Dionysus was not happy about waking up in a lot of pain. Not at all. He had full intentions of slamming that Charizard under all his weight with a Curse-powered Body Slam.

"Dionysus use Yawn."

He seemed frustrated by this by complied, yawning at his opponent.

"And then use Rest."He fell over immediately, not on the Charizard, not even Snoring, releasing his opponent as he did so."Now can we just chill out for a moment? I wanted to have fun when I came to this tournament not get yelled at by everybody."

OOC: Is that okay, considering Jaeda has had pretty much zero damage. To take a turn to chill?

IC: Zac B.Bladesman was hour by the Ariel ace, it did some massive damage. Zac saw the dark pulse comig towards Bladesman, "Move Bladesman!!!" Zac called out. Bladesman got up and saw the dark pulse coming, he tried to move away, but it hit him.When the smoke cleared, Zac expected Bladesman to e down and out. He looked and saw Bladesman struggling to get up. He was almost near to fainting."Get up!" Zac said, "We are so close!"
OOC: Just as a note, whenever I have a character smirk, it's not usually because they think their opponent is less intelligent(Unless it's an evil character, then it's just taunting. =P)... Just that something happened that tends to further their plan. Not that it doesn't always backfire, that still happens. =P-==IC: Masked Man==-"Oh, my, my, my.... I don't think you've taken everything into account. Besides; enjoy the fight. It doesn't happen every day, after all." The Masked man said with a chuckle, as he shrugged."Bisharp; Night Slash." The Masked Man said with a shrug, as the Bisharp quickly dashed froward, and attempted to take down the Gallade quickly.

IC: Zac B."X-Scissor to block it!" Zac said. Bladesman managed to use ability to block the attack, now it was just who was stronger. He grunte as he tried to keep the attack from hitting, "Come on Bladesman don't give up!IC: ToddMy son has improved a lot...he has used Bladesman very well Todd thought as he watched the battle.IC: ShadowsTHAT GALLADE IS STILL GOING?! Man...Zac's Pokemon are stubborn like him Shadows thought.

-==IC: Masked==-"That's a little more like it." The masked man said with a nod, but then shook his head."Unfortunately, Just blocking won't do. Aerial Ace." The Bisharp let up from the initial slash, however, then attempted to slice out at the Gallade once more.

OOC: Amen to Blade cause I actually didn't mean to insult Kyle, and now to make a James post to rationalize this OOC Post.

IC: James and Celebi warped back to Four Island heading for where back to where they been previously before they had went to Mossdeep. James was noticeably out of his earlier funk and back to usual inwardly scheming self, planning and plotting on how to make the best of their situation. The walk was quite pleasant because of this, even more so because the atmosphere of Four Island was so different than that of Mossdeep. It felt good to leave, great to be among allies again.

Stopping before his leader's door, he knocked once more, as he did before.

OOC: I like that last sentence.

IC: Zac B.Bladesman tried to block but the force was too strong, he sent back, and knocked out. Zac sighed and returned Bladesman to his pokeball, "Thanks," he said, and then got his other pokeball."Let's go Valor!" Zac said as his Braviary came out,

IC: Evan TierraEvan followed Ray, worried about the Purrloin. Landorus followed him, looking a bit worried about Evan, now that he knew the circumstances of Evan's arrival to Unova.Then it hit Landorus."It wasn't by chance you were sent to the Abundance Shrine, Evan Tierra.", Landorus said, "You must have been scared and wanted shelter after seeing that spacial horror and finding out your group was actually evil.""I guess." Evan said, realizing the Abundance pokemon was right."If that is the case, then you are always welcome to my village." Landorus said in a very warm voice.

OOC: Do note that I, personally, am not annoyed, insulted, or angry by the smirking. Considering everything that has happened over the course of the RPG--particularly in Ecruteak and Castelia--Kyle is not in the most stable psychological state right now. Smirking is one of those things that he has begun to associate with the attitudes described in my last post, because he has seen too many people do that either out of arrogance or right before something extremely bad has happened--sometimes both.So, character trait, not a personal one. ;)In regards to the damage to Jaeda--no, I don't mind, but you do see my point about Rest and other recovery moves, correct? It's bad enough in the games, where there's a limit to the number of uses for those moves and everything is calculated to the point where the one using them could be knocked out quickly enough to avoid them. With a more realisticish style in RotR, though, there's nothing stopping something like Snorlax or Blissey from becoming virtually invincible.IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: The Liberty Agent said nothing in response to this, though took a moment to level his head, taking in the situation. Obviously Jaeda wasn't going to be able to do much, especially as sleep was beginning to set in. He held up her Pokéball, the red light encompassing her as she was pulled back into the sphere. Replacing the container on his belt, he took Kitheus's Pokéball, lobbing it into the air and releasing the Magnet Pokémon."Kitheus, Lock On and use Tri-Attack," he ordered, noticeably calmer now as the Steel-Electric-Type did as it was ordered, launching triple beams of energy at Dionysus.IC - Gavin/Jackson/Ethan w/ Lucia - Train: As they approached the door to the next cabin, Jackson paused, ducking near the small window in its center and peering inside. A wide grin spread across his face."This'll be an easy one," he said, stepping aside to let the others look. There were only two guards in the cabin, both of them armed. One was an older man, and the other was the young Déoza agent that Ethan had seen earlier. Despite their presence, the passengers looked relatively calm, though the Rocket agents could tell that they were still terrified."So, how do we get in there without getting shot...?" Gavin asked uncertainly."Like this," Jackson said, stepping forward. Before anyone could react, he had turned the doorknob and thrown the door open, catching the guards' attention. He walked forward, arms out to the side, grinning at the older agent when he pointed his gun toward the assassin. "Hello! I am an unarmed civilian! Please, do not shoot me!""On the ground!" the guard yelled, causing Jackson's grin to widen. "All four of you! NOW!""How about you?" Jackson said cheerfully in response. The guard bared his teeth in annoyance, though had no time to answer as something smacked into the back of his head, stunning him and knocking him to the ground. The younger agent kept his gun trained on his fellow Déoza member, nodding briefly at the Rocket agents as they crept inside. Jackson patted him on the shoulder. "Nicely done, Trace."IC - Goldhawk - Office: As James had approached the door, he could hear Goldhawk's voice, raised and talking sternly, as well as another person's. Their argument seemed to stop after a moment as he knocked on the door.When it opened, it was not Goldhawk who answered. Instead, it was a woman with long, green-colored hair, who wore glasses and a lab coat. Her expression was one of annoyance, seeming to indicate that something had not gone her way. James would quickly recognize her as the recently-promoted Executive of R&D, Meghan Vert."Arthur," she said, remembering him from his delivery of the enhanced Porygon-Z. Her tone sounded falsely pleasantly surprised, though she did not seem to be making much of an effort to make it sound otherwise. "I apologize, but we're in the middle of-""Let him in, Executive Vert," Goldhawk said from behind her. She stepped aside, scowling, allowing James to enter. Goldhawk was standing at his desk, arms crossed, a cross expression on his own face. His face softened--though only slightly--at the sight of James. "Hello again. Sorry about that--we were having a... disagreement... about a R&D proposal. What do you need?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I agree that Rest/Recover (cause I will be using both) are things that can easily be abused to the point of God-modding, and I agree that that is a no-no. Still I had to do something to counter your counters and Snorlax is best even RP wise a wall, but yeah I'll be sure to limit their capabilities. Just tell Kyle not to take things so cereal tounge2.gif

IC: Richard saw Jaeda go back into the pokeball in Kyle's hand and sighed. Doubly so when he sent out a Magneton, and had it use Lock-On and then Tri-Attack. And Dionysus couldn't do much because he was sleeping. And Rest couldn't really heal the damage now that it had been done.

"I was hoping for some time to just talk. Ah well," he said as Dionysus finally got back up. "Well then, no more stalling then, eh? Let's try to Curse, Body Slam and play songs on our violins to victory!"

The using Curse part seemed easy, and was plausible that the slow hulking giant could crush metal using his giant weight. The main problem was that Richard wasn't playing the violin.He really wasn't certain what to play. "Tell me do you have any requests? And no, stopping is not a valid answer," he said as if he expected Kyle to tell him to stop.

OOC: On a side note, if Kyle is indeed having psychological problems, Richard's company doesn't seem to be helping.

IC: "No no, don't be sorry and I'll try to keep this quick."

An R&D propasol? I'll have to ask later... James thought for a moment before continuing.

"On a recent... excursion to see the current state of Mossdeep after the recent attack, we encountered a Darkrai who gave us... a piece of information."

James and Celebi turned towards each other before nodding.

Alright, Celebi began, so the Darkrai a.k.a Ilios, a.k.a. Nine a.k.a The One Who Left a.k.a the second strongest of all Ten of the Ancient Darkrai was at Mossdeep for... personal reasons. Anyway he told that the opportunity to strike back at the Darkrai is coming up fast and that the final showdown will take place at the Sinjoh Ruins. He didn't say the exact time, but he said I'd know and considering how... showy these guys have been my bet is that everyone else will too. My point is that the our chance to fight is around the corner and we need to prep for our offense.

OOC: Well, considering the fact that he, lately, has been seeing things that apparently aren't actually there; got shot and put into a temporary coma soon after his initial deployment; was curb-stomped and had his arm broken by the same person who later killed Suicune and destroyed Castelia City right in front of him; found out his mother died shortly before Suicune's death, due to injuries she received from events that occurred when he was younger, and which forced him to join the war in the first place; on top of numerous other things.... yeah, I'd say he's definitely got a few psychological problems, none of which are going to go away either easily or soon. :pAnd that's fine. Though admittedly if you had said something along the lines of "Can we even this out a bit?" I would have obliged. =PIC - Kyle Eston - PNT: "Can't talk while the fight goes on?" Kyle asked, crossing his arms. "Kitheus, Supersonic."As the Magnet Pokémon released an ungodly screeeeeing sound, aiming to confuse Snorlax, Kyle sighed, closing his eyes for a moment."Look, I'm sorry if I come off as... rude," he said, rubbing the cast on his broken arm. "Circumstances have put me on edge a lot lately..."OOC: Goldhawk post tomorrow.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png