Pokémon: Rise Of The Rockets

Parugi

-==IC: Ray==-Not even having time to react, Ray was blown back and covered in snow quickly, as he stood up with a slight grimace from being thrown back, but then smirked, as he grabbed a snowball, and tossed it in Seth's direction quickly.

IC: VictoriaVictoria was hit with a wave of snow, and became covered up to the point of her lookin like a snowman. She cleaned off the snow and laughed as she started to make a snow ball and sent it flying at Seth.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

-==IC: Zach==-The Night Daze attack worked; the darkness unleashed by the Zoroark was enough to send the Zebstrika flying back; heavily damaged from the direct hit. Elesa frowned, as the Zebstrika slowly stood up."Final attack, Wild Charge one last time!" Elesa called out, as Zach simply braced himself, his command sent via telepathy. The Zebstrika landed the attack, and knocked Katie back; however, the Zoroark unleashed another flamethrower attack in response, and the flames, combined with the recoil, was enough to faint the first Pokemon, luckily."Very nice. I think I understand now." Elesa said, as she switched out her Zebstrika for her Ampharos."Now then, let's stop holding back!"

IC: Zac B.Zac got out his Gallade and Motioned to Z-pup to take a break. "Now I wonder if there are any training dummees I can use...." Zac said to himself, "It would help out his training,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Ryan/Ellen
Ryan tried to use his arms to shield himself from the flurry of snow, but instead wound up buried in it. Pulling himself out of the snow, tossed a snowball at Seth, and threw another one at his Milotic.

Ellen also tried to shield herself from the blizzard, but Solo put up a psychic shield around himself, Ellen, and Artemis, deflecting a majority of the snow. Once the blizzard subsided, Solo resumed telepathically hurling snowballs in every direction.

Edited by Konuju

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

OOC: Alrighty.//It appears that the patch will not be getting anywhere anytime soon. While very disappointing, I want to continue, so I'll do just that; maybe [if I finish] by the time the sequel/Rocket side is ready, the patch will be too. The only real setback will be the exclusion of Gen 4/5 moves/abilities, and not all Pokemon will be accessible. But I'll continue.Juan/Eric and Pierce IC soon.

OOC: Hay.Hay guise.I'm back. :0Sorry for my absence--been working on getting my summer AP Lit assignment done, which I basically have at this point. So, I'm back...ish. =]IC - Quincy Adams - Train: For a couple of hours now, the train had been moving steadily forward. Quincy's group had spread throughout the primary carts of the train, discreetly beginning their set-up. She, meanwhile, had ended up in one of the first-class carts, disguised and tucked away in a corner, watching the rest of the passengers. Two other agents were inside, both of them facing her.All of them simply waited now, watching for the signal that would turn this pleasant train ride into a total panic... All for a good purpose, of course...IC - Gavin Braner/Jackson Sang/Ethan Worth - Train: Talsim had been in close combat with Claire for the past hour, at least, struggling to keep up and dodge the Mienshao's numerous attacks--even with the help of his psychic powers. At this point, Gavin figured that the Pokemon was simply playing with the Abra, a though only supported by Jackson's slight smile.This assumption was proven correct as, with a nod from Jackson, Claire slammed her fist into Talsim, knocking him back and out."Ow...?" Gavin said, recalling the Abra to his Pokeball. "Were you doing that on purpose?""Maybe," Jackson said. He recalled Claire. "All right. I guess it's time for round three, eh?" He replaced the Pokeball on his belt. As he was about to send out his next Pokemon, he stopped, looking at the door to the cart as it opened, revealing a man in his early thirties or so.IC - Ilios - Mossdeep City: If Nine had had a visible mouth, a smile would have crossed it. Instead, he raised an eyebrow. "You're asking me if I am willing to die to stop Sombra?" he said pointedly. "I think you know my answer already..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

OOC: Hey. Hey Parugi. Let's go to space. Space. Help me space cops. Space cops help.... Don't mind me, I beat Portal 2 a couple days ago. =P-==IC: Zach==-Zach watched, as the Ampharos chased toward Katie, and Katie simply dodged the attacks, though a couple landed, here or there."Alright, I think she gets it; Night Daze it." Zach said, as the Zoroark stopped, and quickly charged and unleashed a Night Daze at the Ampharos. However, the Ampharos had already calculated the best path to unleash an attack at, and unleashed a Power Gem at the Zoroark quickly. Both attacks hit, and the Ampharos was heavily damaged, however, Katie was the only one who fell, and Zach frowned, as he recalled her, and shook his head, and sent out Blade quickly, preparing himself."CLOSE COMBAT!" Zach yelled out, activating full sync with Blade, his eyes glowing green, as the two connected their thoughts together, and while Blade was the only one that actually ran toward their opponent, Zach mimicked the actions the Gallade made, as he moved to attack the Ampharos. The Ampharos tried to use a Signal Beam on the Gallade; however, it jumped out of the way, and then slashed downward, as he fell, slamming into the Ampharos, and knocking it back, and out."How interesting. Alright then, I guess I'm in trouble here." Elesa said with a shrug, as she sent out her Galvantula."Disable, Bounce." Elesa stated, as Zach frowned, but disabled Full Sync, his eyes returning to normal, as he kept his thoughts connected, but pulled away, so as not to get injured himself, as the Galvantula disabled Blade's Close Combat, bounced up, and then slammed down into the Gallade, dealing heavy damage to him. Blade wasn't out yet, but Zach knew it was best to switch, and switch he did, sending out the true Cyndy, and nodded to Elesa."I think you are in trouble now."

IC - Daseos:"Very well, brother," Daseos stated. "Hoenn will fall soon, and we only get stronger. Have you any allies, now would be a time to warn them. Now, I must be off, I need my focus." With that, Daseos gave Ilios a farewell salute and faded away into the air.IC - Seth:Seth was struck by the snowballs, cringing at each one. "One of those had ice inside!" he exclaimed in shock. Manda was struck by a snowball, and the sudden strike caused her to lose her balance, falling backwards, and the fall causing a mound of snow to strike Seth in the back, knocking him face-first into the snow. Even still, Seth still found a way to fall asleep.~Det

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

IC: Ellen
"Oh, no!" Ellen cried as she saw Seth fall down from the barrage of snowballs. "Are you alright?"

Edited by Konuju

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Well, It's certianly been a long time...First of all, I want to apologize to everyone in here for disappearing for so long. Life has been very hetic as of late, I'm in my freshman year of college and by the look of things, it will be more hetic in the future.Second, I don't think I'll ever come back to play this RPG fully. I'm sorry. But back before the forums resseted, I was really confused trying to keep all of my roles in check. and thinkning good storyines for my characters. In the end, I decided to rest for the Role playong for a while (yeah... A while... It was more than year and a half...).again, I'm sorry. Especially to you Parugi. I should have at least told you.Maybe, just maybe, I'll come back to the forums fully. Get some mafia games going and continue role playong. until then, you can find me in the Bulbagarden forums under the name: Neon Borealis.Ecketzal out. Peace.

Edited by Professor Ecketzal
Firma_Rigure.jpg
Credit for the signature goes to LMKMARAVILLOSO
qs64464.jpg
Every puzzle has an answer

IC: ???, Lilycove Department Store, Lilycove City.The Security Guard was running for dear life. He had no idea what had happened outside. But after the dust had settled, the city became eerily quiet. There were occasionally gunshots ringing in the store, along with many panicked screams. He continued to run, hoping to escape the building. He was on the ground floor, almost to the exit.Then he saw it. What appeared to be a human, shrouded in darkness, ringed with a purple aura that almost seemed like it was screaming out for help. There was a crowd of people nearby. The feeling the guard got from this "thing" made him feel terrified. But he had to save the people. He drew his gun out, and fired upon the figure. The creature flinched, and then turned to the guard, with a look of both ferocity and amusement. In almost an instant, the figure ran over to the guard, grabbed him by the face and slammed him down to the ground. The guard then vanished in a flash of purple light, causing the crowd to panic.Five minutes later, after a lot of screaming and flashes of purple light, all was silent in the department store, as the figure walked out of it."Ah, that was just grand.", the figure said, grinning big, "Today is a good day to be Feral Tierra."IC: Evan TierraEvan laughed and said, "He's just sleeping. After all, I did drag him out of bed."

OOC: It's cool, Ecketzal. To be honest, I think we figured things out a while ago, but confirmation is always nice. =) Hopefully we'll see you again in the future on here; if not, then hopefully around BZPower and elsewhere.Ajad: Oh yeah. same here. Although I doubt things can get much slower than this... X3Speaking of which, everyone else: You're starting to scare me. :|IC - Sonja Baron/etc. - Black City: Sonja was also surprised by Seth falling over, immediately running over to him. She smiled, chuckling slightly and shaking her head. "He's fine, Ellen," she said. "Like Evan said, he's sleeping... somehow." She stood up, brushing the snow off of her clothes. "Well, that was fun while it lasted. We should probably get going now, though--it's already almost noon."IC - Ilios - Mossdeep City: Nine returned his brother's salute with his own. Unlike some of the other Ancients, he did not see himself as being above respect, and while he did have some misgivings about Daseos's intentions, he felt that the Darkrai was being truthful--that he truly did want to leave behind Sombra's ways.As the Darkrai disappeared, Nine looked around at the surrounding city. Darkness had enveloped Mossdeep like a thick fog, making it virtually impossible for anyone unaccustomed to the dark to see anything. The shadows clung to every surface they could find, swirling masses of black that billowed about without prompt, almost pathetic in the way they wavered. But the darkness was deceiving, as was its nature, and Nine knew all too well what these shadows hid within their midst.Closing his eyes in silent mourning for the people of the city--and for the inhabitants of the rest of Sinnoh and Hoenn--Nine summoned another portal of darkness, preparing to step through it and return to his hide out.IC - Quincy Adams - Train: Adams glanced at the two Déoza agents as a light turned on. They nodded. She watched as they stood up, moving down the aisle and past her. She simply looked away as they went through the door to the next cart--the conductor's cart...IC - Gavin/Jackson/Ethan - Train: "Hi," Jackson said as Ethan entered. "Can we help you?""Maybe," Ethan said as he approached the pair. "I'm looking for--OH MY GOD!" Ethan suddenly smiled in astonishment, bouncing on his feet again. "You! You're Jackson Sang!"OOC: Minun: Since James is in Mossdeep, you can have him run into Nine if you want. Otherwise, he's gone.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Speaking of which, everyone else: You're starting to scare me. :|

OOC: I agree, things are slower here than they've ever been. I'd blame school for that. Although part of the reason I haven't been posting as much is the lack of stuff to respond to. Speaking of which, Blade, I'm still waiting for a response from Black.

IC: PurrloinThe sand hit the Purrloin right in the face. It stumbled around, waving its claws blindly, hoping to land a hit on Black.

"I agree with Sonja," Ryan nodded. "We need to get going. For all we know, Black could be half way across the region by now." He sighed. First they had spent the entire morning in Striaton chatting and checking out of the hotel, now they were spending their time saving Ellen from thugs and having snowball fights. When Jake, Alex and I were traveling together, we were never this slow, were we?

"Yeah, we probably should start heading out," Ellen agreed, well aware of the fact that her chasing after the Purrloin had caused at least part of the delay. "But what are we going to do about sleepy head over here?" she asked with a nod toward Seth.

IC: Dack

Dack sighed with relief as Honchkrow and Swellow started to blow away the dark fog. "Excellent," he said. "Now we can continue to --" he stopped as the fog set back in, obscuring his vision once more. "It looks like you'll have to keep using Defog!" he called out to the darkness.

A few seconds later the fog lifted again. Looking up, he saw Honchkrow and Swellow flapping their wings furiously, trying to keep the fog at bay. As it was, Dack could only see about twenty feet in any direction, but it was better than nothing. "Alright," he nodded to Ben and Karen. "Let's go to Celestic Town."

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I can finally respond as Black, actually; I was waiting for us to get on our way, so that I could finish up that, without it being too long, and the poor thing dying. =PAlso, apologies other than that, massive case of writer's block hit me just as I had an opportunity to finish up the Zach/Elesa fight. =/-==IC: Ray==-"Yeah... Despite this being awesome and fun, we do really need to get going." Ray said with a nod, but paused."However, I would still like to quickly stop in Undella, before we do anything else..." Ray said with a slight frown on his face.-==IC: Black==-Black quickly stepped out of the way of the attack, and aimed a kick right at the Purrloin.-==IC: Zach==-Zach concentrated, as the Galvantula and Typhlosion stared each other down."Electro Web!" Elesa yelled out, as Zach nodded."Lava Plume!" Zach countered, as Cyndy unleashed a massive blast of lava at the Galvantula; breaking the electrocuted webbing, but the Galvantula barely dodged out of the way."Another!" Zach called out again, knowing that she could hit the opponent fast, though whether it'd be fast enough would be another question. However, that attack also missed."Quick Attack!" Zach called out; as the Typhlosion finally dashed forward; getting hit by the second Electro Web it threw as she started the attack, but didn't care; as she launched a third, point blank, Lava Plume. That attack actually hit, and finally fainted the Galvantula."... Hmm. Very good fight." Elesa nodded, finding that method a very intriguing way of finishing the fight. The two recalled their Pokemon, and then walked to the centre of the arena, and shook hands, as Elesa smirked."You have skills, kid. Make sure our predictions are correct."-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia just looked at Ethan blankly."... Are you going to just do that to everyone we meet?" Lucia asked, raising a skeptical eyebrow.

Edited by XIII. Roxas

OOC: Cool. And yeah I was off waiting for Blade, school starts for me tomorrow but I'll see what I can do. It shouldn't affect posting too much.

IC: James stepped out of the Mossdeep City Police Station with Celebi in tow. He had been in there to try and find some sort of video of the event and through pieces of traffic light footage he managed to scrap together a pretty good picture of what had happened. It was a pretty sad picture to watch; the citizens of Mossdeep in permanent nightmare.

"Alright with this I think we can get out of here now. We got what we came for..."

And good thing to for the two as the darkness was getting increasingly thick. James would have to add that to his notes. Thankfully for the Liberty Executive Celebi had ways to find her way through the fog. Though she was not perfect at guiding them through the fog she did. Still the managed to avoid bumping into anything as they walked towards the edge of the city where they had entered, where it would be easier to Teleport out of the darkness. With her abilities Celebi managed to see a path for them to walk, James however only got brief glimpses. However one glimpse showed him something he did not expect, nor want to see. A Darkrai; James thought they had all already left the area. Finding one still here was not a part of the plan.

"Oh dear."

IC: Richard looked at the tournament board and saw as it updated to show the end of the first round.

"Well looks like we know who we are going up against at the very least. Darn that one defeated a Gym Leader. Ah well, we'll deal with that when the time comes, want to go see if they give free food to the contestants before Round 2 starts?"Hades didn't even need to respond to that. Of course his answer would be yes.

OOC: Would James have any way of determining Illios

Edited by Metal Gear Minun

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

OOC: Writer's block for Juan/Pierce and Eric. :|IC - Pierce and Eric, Uncharted Ocean, Hoenn"Tsk," Juan said, recalling Gorebyss. "Enough games." He threw another Pokeball. A Milotic appeared on the plateau; Eric cursed."Aqua, smokescreen!"Smoke was brought to the field as the Milotic began charging an attack. Pierce, unsure of what was happening but noticed the glowing ball of energy through the smoke, ordered Snorunt to use Protect.The heavy rain had amounted to a thunderstorm. "Go," Juan said, as Milotic unleashed a very powerful Dragon Pulse.

OOC: Konuju: I see what you mean. Yeah, everyone in general who is leading a plot--including myself, I know--we need to step things up so that things can keep moving forward. I'd rather not have the RPG die in the middle of a bunch of plots--and I'm sure you all feel the same.If you need motivation or encouragement or an idea of what to do next, then shoot me a PM and I'll help you out. But please don't let things slow down because you don't know what to write.Minun: Two of your sentences got cut off--the end of the first James paragraph and your OOC question. Just so you know. ;)I'm guessing that you were going to ask if there is a way for James to know that Ilios isn't hostile, correct? If so, the answer is yes--essentially, the fact that he's going to go against everything James thinks he knows about the Darkrai and not attack James and Celebi on sight.IC - Sonja Baron/etc. - Black City: "Not a problem," Blackskull said to Ellen. He unclipped a Pokéball from his belt, holding the metallic sphere forward. A flash of white light emitted from it, which materialized in the snow as a large Drapion. The Poison-Type shook his body, somewhat surprised by the cold, though did not seem particularly phased by the temperature. "Drapion, would you kindly carry Mr. Vicens for us?""Drak iss!" Sauntering over to Seth, the large scorpion snaked its claws underneath the trainer, lifting him over its purple skull and setting him gently on its back."That should do," Sonja said. Then, realizing something, "Oh, one second." She walked over to Seth, taking Milotic's Pokéball and calling her back, before returning the device to Seth. She pulled her hood up, nodding at Ryan. "There; we should be good to go now. This way!"Taking the lead, Sonja started walking, shuffling through the snow in the direction of the nearest road to Undella Town. Gold and Richie followed after her, with Blackskull and Drapion moving near the back, behind the rest of the group."So what are we doing in Undella?" Sonja asked Ray. "Did you leave something there during the Manaphy mission?"IC - Ilios - Mossdeep City: Ilios paused as he heard another voice behind him. Turning, he spied a human through the darkness--though, thankfully, not another infected one. The Darkrai could tell, however, that the man was not exactly thankful to find him here. All too understandable.Ilios did not move, too busy was he deciding whether it would be better to leave, or to try and make contact--especially as the Time Traveling Pokémon seemed to be accompanying the human. After a moment, he decided to reach out to Celebi. Dropping his natural mental shielding, the Darkrai established a mind link between himself and Celebi. After all, the Grass-Type Legendary had been there during the imprisonment. Time was its nature. It, like the Dragons of Sinnoh and Arceus himself, would undoubtedly remember Ilios as The One Who Left.This place is dangerous, he said, his tone cautious. You should not be here.IC - Quincy Adams/Déoza Agents - Train: A loud thump sounded from the conductor's compartment, followed by a female attendent running through the door, screaming, past Adams. The sight was enough to cause an uproar in her cart, prompting a slight smile to appear on Adams's face. A moment later, a gunshot echoed, the bullet striking the woman in the back and knocking her forward, silencing her though causing more screams to sound. Moments later, one of the two agents emerged, his disguise gone and replaced with a brown and black uniform. A Bisharp followed him, glaring down the occupants of the cart."Greetings, ladies and gentlemen," he said to them, his voice pleasant and upbeat, dissonant with the terrified expressions of the people around him. He gestured with his pistol to the downed woman. "As you can see, this train has been... commandeered. We apologize for the inconvenience, but rest assured, this is only temporary--assuming you all behave." He smiled more broadly at a small family nearby. "Which, I dearly hope, you will. We would rather avoid more... situations... like those forced upon us by the conductor and his staff."He moved down the aisle, his Bisharp following closely behind, eying the people they passed with a dark eye. Quincy, meanwhile, stayed put, observing, looking for anyone who might attempt to subdue her partner and his Pokémon."But, of course, you can't behave if you don't know the rules, can you?" the Déoza agent asked rhetorically. "First off, you should know that the rest of the train has is currently under the care of my friends; attempting to escape to any other carts, or from the train itself, will result in bloodshed, though we will allow you to use necessary facilities as you need them. Secondly, we will know if you attempt to contact the police and alert them about what is happening right now; you will find us to be very unpleasant in the event that you do try. And thirdly, to prevent the previously mentioned occurrences from coming to be, we have in our possession a very powerful ally--one who will make sure that you all remain calm and follow our rules."The agent produced a Master Ball, handed off to him by Quincy earlier. Before the startled and terrified eyes of the first-class passengers, he enlarged the ball and released the being contained within. The white light emerged, forming into a bipedal shape, slowly becoming a pale violet in color, with a dark purple tail and a vague, cat-like appearance. Mewtwo's eyes glowed as he emerged in the middle of the cart. A pulse of psychic energy swept outward, disrupting both the electronics of the numerous passengers and disabling the teleportation abilities of whatever other Psychic-Types were on board the train. As a result, the vehicle shook violently, though the agents throughout the train did not seem to notice."Please enjoy the remainder of your trip," the agent said, returning to the conductor's cart and leaving behind both Bisharp and Mewtwo.IC - Ethan/Jackson/Gavin - Train: Ethan almost fell to the floor at Lucia's question. Gavin, meanwhile, simply seemed confused, while Jackson crossed his arms, smiling and seeming to be enjoying the attention."You really don't know about Jackson Sang?" Ethan asked her. He looked at Gavin. "Tell me you know about Jackson Sang."Gavin simply blinked. "I'm sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about, sir.""Jackson Sang!" Ethan repeated. He looked at Lucia. "Lafoyae Belrose, Assassin Extraordinaire--one of the best in the business." He indicated Jackson again. "Jackson Sang--the best of the best. Team Rocket's Number One Assassin! Just the person we need for what's going on."Gavin's eyes widened slightly behind Ethan's back as he realized why Jackson's name had sounded so familiar. It makes sense now... He looked at Jackson, who still had yet to say anything. "Is that really true?""Of course," Jackson said. Gavin could virtually feel a wave of astonishment strike him. "Only one person could handle these looks, after all, and that person is me." His grin broadened. "So, yeah. Jackson Sang--the one and only. Although, considering I'm not supposed to be recognized, you realize I'll have to kill you all now, right?" Ethan's face seemed to freeze at this. Gavin frowned. After a moment of silence, Jackson started laughing. "Just kidding! Oh, man, the looks on your faces..." He sighed, shaking his head. "But, seriously, sounds like you need help with something. Details?""You mean you didn't get my message?" Ethan asked. Jackson shook his head, as did Gavin when Ethan looked at him. "Oh. I thought... Huh. So you guys weren't responding to the call?""Nope," Jackson said. "Just battling. You kind of interrupted.""Oh..." Ethan said. "Right. Well... yeah..." He quickly explained what he knew of the situation to them. "I'm not sure exactly what they're planning, but Adams is here, and that's enough for me to get involved.""You're in luck, then," Jackson said, leaning forward slightly. "I've been tracking her on Sleight's--that's why I'm here. This is just the excuse I needed to get started on the action.""Great!" Ethan said. He looked at Gavin, who had stayed silent throughout the entire conversation. "What about you?""I'm not a Rocket," Gavin said, looking away. "At least, not anymore..." He glanced back at the others, noting their raised eyebrows. After a moment, the trainer sighed, rolling his eyes. "I guess that doesn't really matter, does it, what with the train being in danger and all. If you need my help, then whatever. But are you sure you have no idea at all what she's planning?"As Ethan was about to answer, the train rocked violently--unnaturally--almost knocking the four off of their feet. Gavin stumbled to the side, grabbing a nearby rail, while Jackson managed to regain his balance after a moment. Ethan dropped backward, pressing against the wall, looking up at the flickering lights...IC - Kyle Eston - Pokemon National Tournament: Kyle looked up, opening his eyes as Zach's match ended, setting up the matches for round two. To his surprise, he saw that Summer had lost to a man with a strange mask, though Zach seemed to have won his battle against Skyla.The Liberty Agent rested his head on his hands, closing his eyes again. Neat... he thought. Hopefully the next round starts soon...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: I can finally respond as Black, actually; I was waiting for us to get on our way, so that I could finish up that, without it being too long, and the poor thing dying. =P

OOC: Yeah, good point. :P

IC: Purrloin

As the Purrloin continued to swing its claws wildly, he felt a sharp pain in his side as Black kicked him. The force of the kick knocked the cat off the cliff, sending it tumbling down to the dirt path below.

OOC: Poor Purrloin. :(

"That works!" Ellen laughed as she watched the Drapion carry Seth. She ran to catch up with Sonja. "Too bad it's winter," she said. "Otherwise we might have been able to visit the beach in Undella."

"But don't forget, we're still trying to catch up to Black," Ryan shook his head.

Edited by Konuju

OOC: I'm sorry, I've lost all faith in Purrloins after starting my Nuzlocke. And a Purrloin's part of my party. xD But, that said, yeah, that wasn't very good. =/-==IC: Ray==-"Would be nice; but maybe we could save that for later anyway; maybe come back in the summer or so, and hope that we aren't chasing more insane criminals." Ray said with a slight chuckle, as he responded to the beach comment first, and then looked to Sonja, with a slight pause in speaking, a slight frown detectable on his face for a moment, before he smiled wider."Nah; I just would like to check something out; that's all." Ray said, before picking up his pace slightly, his frown returning once out of sight of the others.... Just my family's old vacation home... Burned down, where they died...-==IC: Black==-Black scowled at the cat, but didn't pay it much mind, instead attempting to move forward, having spotted a path down the cliff, into Undella, as he had fought the Pokemon.OOC: Not Skyla, Elesa, Parugi. Skyla won, and Zach's fighting her next. =PAlso, this train conversation is hilarious. xD-==IC: Lucia==-Lucia had shook her head at the question, but nodded at the rest of it. However, she was knocked backwards by the train shaking, and nearly lost her balance, causing her to stumble, though she still wasn't exactly steady on her feet."What was that...?" Lucia asked, a frown on her face, as she didn't figure it was anything good.-==IC: Announcer==-"Alright! Now that all the matches have finished in Round one; we can start round 2!" The announcer called out; as the following matchups appeared on the screen:Bracket 1:Kyle Eston vs. RichardZach Hikari vs. SkylaBracket 2:Masked Man vs. Zac BlazerHiro Master vs. Zac Flash"From now on; all matches take place at once! Good luck to everyone!" The announcer called out, as the cue for the combatants to head to their respective arenas was sent out.==IC: Zach==-Zach hadn't even had much of a chance to leave his arena, when the second round was announced, and simply shrugged, and headed right back to the Arena, healing his Pokemon with the machine on-site."Alright, now then... I'm up against Skyla, huh?" Zach asked, as he pulled out the Gym Leader Guide that he had been reading for a while."Hmm... Says she's a flying type leader, and is usually based in Mistralton..." Zach said, as he closed the guide, and waited for Skyla to get to the arena.OOC: It may seem as if I've forgotten the three legendary beasts, but I haven't really. =P

OOC: I had a Purrloin in my first playthrough of White, but I replaced it with Zoroark who later got replaced with Mienfoo because I felt I needed a Fighting-Type more than a Dark-Type. Of course, my team in that game was sort of all over the place. :P

"Do you tend to chase criminals often?" Ellen asked.

"Nah," Ryan shook his head. "Not me, at least. Most of what Alex and I have been doing is recruiting Legendary Pokemon like Entei or Raikou. Although at one point we did help capture a group of people from some organization known as The Searchers." The Liberty trainer looked at the rest of the group. "What about you guys?"

Edited by Konuju

-==IC: Ray==-"No; this is honestly a first for me, too. ... Actually, come to think of it, I think it's a first for everyone, maybe excluding Zach. And he's the one who got us into this whole mess, in the first place." Ray said, rolling his eyes, as he smirked slightly.

IC: Zac B.Zac looked at the tv and returned Z-pup to his pokeball and ran to the arena. He ran through the crowd, making it back into the tournament.IC: ToddTodd noticed the tv and went back to his seat, he would have to see his son later.

IC: TrainChaz's eyes opened wide in terror as he saw Mewtwo. Being a legend hunter himself he knew of Mewtwo and how it was a clone of Mew and thus a legendary Pokemon itself. But also that it had a savage heart and was extremely powerful. So how did they catch and why did it obey? He then saw the master ball and understood how it was caught but why did it obey? Caught Pokemon don't have to obey even though many do.Was this the original Mewtwo or had more been made since his time? And why did these people have it?He felt the psychic pulse and cried out mentally in pain. It took lots of willpower to not scream. After a few moments of refocusing his mind he was fine again. He heard his PokeGear beep and took it out. The device was now off.If you broke this you're gonna pay.Both anger and fear surged through his mind bolstering his own psychic powers. But he did not use them.Chaz looked Mewtwo in the eyes. You poor thing, being used by people when alone you are so powerful...OOC: Is this Mewtwo the original one? Personally I don't think Mewtwo would ever obey a human especially the way it is portrayed in the movie.Now I want to have Zapdos attack the train. It probably would be crushed by Mewtwo but it still would be cool to have a some legendary Pokemon battle each other... on a train. :PAnd sorry I haven't been posting. I just don't know what to write. :confused:

OOC: Nope; this is a newly created Mewtwo(Well, I'd guess a couple months have passed since then, but still newer than the original. =P). Though the original has calmed down a little itself, and is currently chilling with Jayron. =P

OOC: Oops so they did. So they did.

IC: (James and Celebi; Mossdeep)

That's what I told him... Ilios. But he was determined to see this place firsthand. Considering what your "brothers" have been up to lately, he's been looking for anything that might help fight them, especially since his club has apparently no real plans for fighting them. So enough about me, what are you doing here?

The Liberty Executive couldn't quite see what the Celebi was doing but he decided to let her handle the situation.

IC: (Richard and Hades)

"What already?!" Richard said with shock upon hearing the announcement.

Yeah we just found the free food!

Hades said in response, his meaning apparently gotten by Richard as the two indeed found there was a place where they as contestants could get a free bite.

Taking what they could they rushed towards the arena.

"Ah first this time," Richard said when they took their place in the arena, although it was hard to tell considering his mouth was full, though he soon finished by swallowing.

OOC: Will make a Jamie post when I think of what to write.

IC: Zac B.Zac made it into his arena and waited for the masked man to come. Afte this? Prefinal round. After that was the final round...he at least wanted to get past this round. After this tournament he was heading off to Sinnoh.

IC - Zac Flash, PWT, Unova"Hiro, huh," Zac said, walking to his assigned arena. "Guess I'll have to be the villain." He laughed at his joke."Hey," Justin called. "Good luck."Zac nodded and waltzed onto his arena, waiting for his opponent to arrive.IC - Eric and Pierce, Uncharted Ocean, HoennAqua was knocked out immediately; Snorunt shielded herself and Melody from serious damage; Dusknoir barely got out of the way unharmed, while Corphish was behind the Milotic. Pierce raised an eyebrow, noting his situation. It'd be a bad idea to burn it.. he thought. Sheer force, then. "Dusknoir, Shadow Punch; Snorunt, Headbutt!"Eric realized what Pierce was getting at, but didn't exactly have the advantage in this battle. "Erm.. Get another Guillo in, Slush! Tackle, Melody!"OOC: Before I lose track of who has what:Juan: Milotic, Politoed, KingdraPierce/Eric: Melody, Slush, Snorunt, Dusknoir

OOC: Blade: Doesn't matter--not like Kyle knows who any of the Unova GLs are. :PCT: As Blade said, different Mewtwo--Ford had the company that Dara Trina tends to work for create a second one for use in his plans.Anyway, short post right now--will post more later.IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: Kyle stood up, walking out and taking his place on the field across from Richard. "So, you're Richard?" he called. "Good luck."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Why Thank you," he called back, "You're much kinder than my last opponent... by a long shot" he added quietly in case Rej was still in the arena."By the way, do you mind if I play the violin during our battle? I find it helps me think," he said holding up his violin case.

IC: "BEAT HIS SORRY LITTLE HEAD INTO A PULP!" Rej roared at Kyle, not caring if he could see her from her seat up in the stands or not. "TEACH THAT [redacted] A LESSON!"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Evan Tierra"Did you say you encountered The Searchers?", Evan asked, remembering the destruction of their HQ, and his hand in possibly ending Searcher's life, "I was a temporary member in that group, until I found out how truly evil they were. Vlad, my Gliscor, and I are technically all that is left of the Searchers."IC: Lafoyae Belrose, TrainLafoyae felt the jolt of the train and was going to be knocked onto her back, when her Conkeldurr was sent out of his Pokeball and caught her in his hand. Lafoyae nodded to the Conkeldurr and got back onto her feet, and continued to wait for this "Quincy Adams" to appear before her.....

OOC: Fair enough. xD-==IC: Zach==-Zach looked up to the stands in surprise with a blink, wondering inwardly what that was all about. As he looked back, he noticed Skyla had reappeared, and nodded at her."Let's go." Zach said, inwardly wishing he had've chosen Ray for the previous fight; also not realizing the humourous part about that new nickname for his Luxray. Instead, he simply lead with Kate, opting to have it seem like Blade was the first challenger again.-==IC: Hiro==-Hiro simply nodded to Zac Flash as he walked into the arena, and sent out his first Pokemon, a Liepard."Good luck." Hiro said to his opponent, ready, willing, and prepared to fight.-==IC: Masked Man==-The Masked Man appeared, and looked to his opponent, as he yawned."Don't bore me too badly, unlike the last fight." The person said, before sending out what appeared to be his Bisharp first, this time.

IC: Ryan
"You were?" Ryan said in surprise. "I'm guessing that was before you were a part of Team Plasma?" Glancing around, the Liberty trainer noted that they were nearing the edge of the city. Just then, another thought struck him. "Wait a second, you said that you and Vlad are all that is left of the Searchers? What happened to the rest of them?"

Edited by Konuju

IC: Evan Tierra"Their HQ was devastated by Ho-Oh.", Evan said in a grim tone, "As a result of that, and the revelation from the Leader of the group that they served Team Rocket, I lost control of my power. This caused what I can call a "Spacial Horror" to arise, who then sealed off the Leader into another dimension. That also is how I ended up in Unova."

IC: Zac B."Trust me," Zac said, adjusting his cap, "I don't dissapoint," he pulled out his pokeball and tossed it to the field, sending out Bladesman, "Ready Bladesman?" Zac asked the Gallade,The Gallade nodded and crossed his arms in an x-formation,"X-Scissor!" Zac commanded. The Gallade nodded and charged at the Bisharp.

IC - Kyle Eston - PNT: Kyle didn't seem to notice Rej, either because he hadn't heard her or he was simply ignoring her. He simply shrugged in response to Richard. "Go ahead, if you don't mind sending out your Pokémon first."IC - Ilios - Mossdeep City: The Darkrai turned away from Celebi, moving toward his portal. Reminding myself of why I left, he answered. Tell your friend that a chance to fight back is approaching rapidly. Sinjoh Ruins... where it all began... there it shall end... If he wants to help stop this, then go there at the proper time--you'll know when.IC - Jackson/Ethan/Gavin - Train: "Definitely note anything good," Jackson answered as the train settled down. He looked at the flickering lights above, frowning. Pulling out his Poké Gear, the assassin chuckled. "Oh, that's great..." He showed it to the others. The screen was filled with static, its many lights changing from their natural colors to a glowing red, rendering the device completely unusable. "Looks like someone is really intent on going on uninterrupted." He pocketed it as the others checked their own devices. "That's okay, though. It simply adds another layer of challenge.""Right..." Ethan said. "Well, regardless, we should get moving--Jamie and Lafoyae both went in the opposite direction, so we should try to meet up with them. Hopefully they haven't been captured or anything."IC - Quincy Adams/Mewtwo - Train, First Cart: Mewtwo had taken up a position by Quincy, blocking the door to the control room from anyone who might attempt to enter. The Ford agent sat by, legs crossed as she continued observing the people in the cart. They still looked apprehensive, though seemed to have calmed down somewhat.Adams... Mewtwo said, gaining her attention. She glanced at him. The Legendary Pokemon made a slight gesture to the door opposite him--the back exit to the cart. An unidentified person is approaching...On it, Adams replied. Pushing herself to her feet, she straightened her uniform, before proceeding down the middle of the cart to meet the coming person--Lafoyae Belrose...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Ah sure, no problem at all," Richard pulling out his Snorlax's pokeball. "GO Dionysus!"

The giant pokemon came out of this tiny pokeball with an expression on his face that almost screamed "not again..."

"And now that he's out there..." he pulled out the violin out of his case.Suppose we'll start with a lullaby again,.. at least once he throws out his pokemon...

IC: Sinjoh ruins.... I see then... I'll definitely tell him and you can count on us being there, and we might be bringing a few... friends as well.

Oh and Ilios... It was nice to see you again, she said with the smile she often held on her face.

OOC: Did anyone ever say out loud that Ford's Darkrai was Nine?